Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted: A Good Plot

Chronic Oddity

Planetoid
Webp.net-resizeimage-2-1080x675.jpg

WELCOME!!! Feel free to linger as long as you like!​

About Me
  • You’re unlikely to offend me, so please do speak freely.
  • Descriptive, mostly literate partner.
  • Usually replies frequently. Typically at least once a day.
  • Very patient, willing to wait for replies if needed. Take your time.
  • Gender fluid in my writing. (Willing to play all genders.)
  • Willing to do any gender pairing, provided the plot catches my eye.
  • Usually responds with 1-5 paragraphs per response depending on what's going on, and what I'm presented with. (Will occasionally do one paragraph roleplays if interested in plot or during some sex/fight scenes. Occasionally will do more if situation calls for it.)
  • Typically refers plot to smut, but will occasionally do smut driven plots.
  • Will default to Switch/Undefined if dominance rating unspecified.
  • Will play on PMs, Threads, or Emails.

Please Don’t
  • Godmod
  • OneLine
  • Be Unreasonable
  • Ask For My RL Details
  • Ask me to play on Discord.

When you request a play with me please include at least one of these: the preferred gender pairing with specifications on which you would prefer to play, some form of idea (either mine, yours, or other), and/or a little about your preferences. Also please put your favorite color in the subject line, simply so that I know you bothered to read at least part of this. Thank you!

• Trio Pairings
  • Pirates
  • Dragons
  • Ex King plot idea
  • Assassin X Target Plot Idea
  • Cheetah, Lion, and Giraffe Shape Shifters
  • Arranged Marriage

Let’s get KINKY!
F-List
Anything from the yes and fave boxes are obviously game, and the maybe box is always up for debate if the plot catches my interest. Happy hunting!​

Ex King (Magic user,) X knight/new royal/other
Not so long ago, a misguided prince rose to the position of king. The man had amassed a reputation for being brutal, even leading the army to victory on the front lines of a war with a neighboring country while he was still a prince just after he had turned 19. A year and a half into into being king, the man vanished leaving only a letter naming the leader of a revolutionary group that had begun to gather an army the new king. Two years passed with no trace of the previous king. Now in a small rural town near the mountains that form a natural border between them and the neighboring kingdom, the man lives a humble life. Guarding the village from bandits and teaching any that wish to learn how to fight. What happens when someone recognizes him, or tries to recruit/draft him to the army, ect? I’d prefer to play the Ex King for this one.
Witch/wizard x Familiar
Heir to a powerful family of magic users, C1 is under a lot of pressure to excell in their craft. C2 is a shape shifter that becomes the familiar of C1, which has never been done before and is unusual because the two races have had some kind of feud or something? Needs input and farther shaping to suit each of us.
Mermaid/Merman x Sailor/Pirate
Merperson rescues drowning sailor/pirate and is later caught in their nets. The others wish to sell the merperson off or perhaps they're the secret to finding some kind of treasure. Could be One Piece world, or not.
Assassin x Target
C1 is an assassin hired to off C2, offspring/leader/ect of a rival group. While getting set up, C1 somehow falls off the rooftop and ends up wounded on the ground in front of C2's apartment (or other location) severely wounded and unable to remember anything. C2 finds C1 and decides to nurse them back to health.
Rival Dragon Shifters
Long story short, there are two great nations whom have dragon shifters for their royal families. The war has been going on for so long that no one really remembers why it started in the first place, and now it's just fueled by needing to avenge loved ones.
Here’s a few simple plot bunnies I’d love to try.If you like any of them, please do let me know. If you’d like to add, adjust, ect I’m very willing to do that as well.

Basic Concepts. Click please!
Here are a few very basic concepts I’d like to try, and would love to work something out for.
Space Pirates
Think One Piece on a multi planetary scale. Let's go on an adventure to find some huge treasure in space and become the king of the space pirates!
Arranged Marriage
Just really digging this concept recently. Bonus points for a MxFxM or other trio/limited poly pairing.
Parents
Single parent meets daycare worker or teacher and romance blossoms. Bonus points for Omegaverse, MxM, or other farther complications.

I'm a little picky about playing cannon characters and even more so about playing within cannon events. AUs are prefered.
FandomsCharacters I’m Likely to Play
One PieceStraw Hats, Jinbe, Any character from Fishman Island Arc or previous, OCs
Full Metal AlchemistRiza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Elrichs, Most Charas, OCs
The Story of SaiunkokuAny, OCs
PokemonAny Pokemon, Gijinkas, OC trainers
Studio GhibliReally want to pick up where some of the movies left off with a mostly cannon cast.
DisneyUp for Debate
Ouran HighSchool Host ClubAny, OCs
Soul EaterAny, OCs
Fairy TailAny, OCs
Doctor StoneOCs Prefered
True BloodOCs Prefered
NarutoAny, OCs
Blue ExorcistAny, OCs
The Ancient Magus BrideAny, OCs
Warrior Cats BooksAny, Furries, OCs
The Familiars Book SeriesAny, Furries, OCs
Throne of Glass (Maas)Any, OCs
MOREThere are others, and I may be willing to try it if you present a direction.

Yes, I did indeed have fun with the coding and formatting.
This concludes my request thread for the moment.
Thank you for coming, and reading all that! Hope to hear from you all soon!​

Back
Top Bottom