Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Crimes of passion

Drunk poet

Planetoid
Hi all,

So I don't intend to make a massive post here. I already have a bigger more detailed search thread somewhere on this site in which I tell you I've been playing since the age of 15 in various forms, am a fairly regular poster and tend to be fairly flexible in terms of kinks, if you want me to bore you with the details feel free to ask me at some point or look for my other thread. I'll post a link to it in this thread as a bump at some point when I get round to it.

The point here is that I'm jonesing for a particular role and my brain won't let go of it until I get it down on... Well whatever you're reading this on so here goes. At the moment it's just a bare bones sort of plot as I'm putting the feelers out for interest but if this tickles anyone's fancy I'd love to plan it out with someone and flesh it out a bit, I'd also love a bit of plot before we get to the smut but when we get to it I promise it will come hard... And loud... And often (see what I did there?)

Okay here goes...

Everyone remembers their first love. The little butterflies when they first meet. The chemistry and tension, the little touches here and there and if things happen to get hot and heavy well that just adds to the intensity of the whole experience doesn't it?

For your character, she was treated to all this and more. You see, her first love turned out to be the one. He was loving and kind, genuinely got on with your friends and family and treated her like a queen except in bed, what happened there was a completely different story but one you both loved and craved.

That was before the night my character proposed to yours, naturally you said yes and the celebration continued way into the night. You drank champagne, danced close together and shared your good fortune with everyone you know. But it wasn't to last. On the way home your husband to be was mugged and killed on his way home after bundling you and your girlfriends into a taxi and telling you he'd be home soon. At least that's what the police report said. My character's body; the thing he pledged to be yours forever was never found, although his blood was found at the scene.

Fast forward 12 years and your character has become a crack police detective (or caped crusader if spandex and masks turn you on) and has dedicated her life to catching the villain who took her sweetheart away from her. She's gotten pretty close too, each villain she brings to justice (or goon she defeats) bringing her closer to the people with the answers.

That's when a major player comes to the table. The masked villain seems intent on pulling you away from your mission at any cost, committing major crimes that need your assistance at the very moment you need to shake down a minor thug for information, finding and kidnapping your informants, leading you on car chases around the city or even stepping in when you try and apprehend key players in your investigation.

But why does this masked villain want you off the case so badly? Why do your interactions with him seem so familiar and why does he seem to go a little easier on you when you clash, choosing to flee rather than cause you harm? Will you find out and will you find justice or be swallowed into the criminal underworld of this masked menace? Let's find out together.

Well that was a little longer than I expected but I hope it piques someone's interest. If you want to plan something out let me know. Also if you want a bit more smut with your plot I'd be happy to work in sex scenes between them as flash backs if you like. I know this one's a little plot heavy for some otherwise.

I look forward to working something out with you soon.

Back
Top Bottom