Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost Love's Chance.

she smiled as he implyed the seat next to him and ever so slowly she made her way to sit. "im not sure, i mean i suppose that in all of me i did really hope that you would, but at the same time i wasent sure as to what we had to say." she explained to him, a light blush coloring her cheeks as she looked him over. "how can u know that? ive never seen u in my life and yet i feel as if ive known u that long." she sighed and looked up to the heavens, her hood falling off and her hair tumbling out.

He smiled his hand coming up brushing her hair now again released and flowing down her back. â??I know because I once knew a woman that looked just like you in every way. Her actions were the same the feeling I got from her was the same everything was just like it is with youâ?¦when I said that we might be lovers of a past life...â? He slipped his finger under her chin lightly turning her to look at him his eyes locking with hers. â??â?¦I was serious.â?

she cooed softly as his hand went through her hair, her eyes closing at the gesture. "mmm...how can that be so good sir if i am only myself and no one can ever be me?" she mused out loud but his words made her cheeks color with a light blush. she felt her insides turn to mush as his finger came under her chin and he looked deep into her eyes. "oh." she murmured softly and suddenly felt a strong urdge to kiss him but then realised that the voice came back in her head at the same time, "oh it is him! for great mercy!" she groaned inwardly and tried to ignor it.

He looked at her face seeing the slight twist of pain and worry. â??Forgive me.â? He released her chin turning back to look up at the stars sighing and just watching them moving not knowing what he should say now wishing that somehow this could really have been Alethia not just someone that lookedâ?¦looked just like her.

she put her hand out and reached for his as he looked so pained when he pulled away from her, " no, please dont go." she murmured and came a bit closer so as to look into his eyes, "i have something i must tell you." she sighed softly and closed her eyes before she began. "a couple days ago i...."she stopped before she went on, afraid to tell him of the voice that plagued her, that it knew him so well. instead she told him of how she too felt she knew him," i thought nothing of this comming out, that it was simply to put me on display for the enticement of the many men that my family though would take me in as a wife some day soon. however when it drew nearer i felt as if something wonderful were going to take place and i simply had to find out what. when i first laid eyes on you i knew it was meeting you that had caught my attentions and i had to make myself known." she blushed crimson from her forwardness but she continued. "as i drew nearer to you i noticed that there was a certin pull and your face had an air of familiarity to it. when we talk, its as if i have some sort of repressed memories of you and yet i know i have never met you before in my life." she stated and fell silent, her hand still on his.

He looked at her and before he could stop himself he leaned in his hand slipping around her waist and the other behind her neck. He kissed her deeply his lips slightly parted as he leaned into the kiss pressing her back slightly his hands till holding her close. ((sorry just bad writers block))

(no worries it happens to the best of us)

she gasped softly against his lips but let herself go in the kiss, her arms slowly wrapping around his neck and pulling him closer. she moaned before she could stop herself and let her tongue lightly flick against his parted lips.

It took every ounce of control that he had to pull back from that kiss, but he did. Growling softly he pulled back looking into her deep eyes. â??Forgive me that was uncalled for.â? Even though he said those words he still held her close in the same position that he had when he had been kissing her.

she sighed softly as he pulled away, her eyes darkened with desire but she knew that the sitcuation was delicate and had to be taken carefully but being careful was the last thing on her mind right now. "shhh.." she smiled and put a finger gently to his lips before continuing, "there is nothing to forgive, you and i both know that it was desired on both ends." she blushed at her boldness but removed her finger and kissed him lightly again. pulling back she smiled and put a hand to his cheek, " i simply cant explain it but i know u and i want to spend some more time getting to know u if i could." she asked him.

He smiled at her looking into her eyes, â??I would love that as well if onlyâ?¦â? he stopped thinking for a moment in fact standing up and walking around tapping his chin lightly. â??What would your father say to the idea of you coming to my castle for a while? So that we could spend sometime getting to know one another.â?

she contemplaited his words for a moment before smiling, "well he did invite you here as a possible suitor so i dont see why he would object to an invitation from you for me to come visit your castle." she chuckled softly and then paced a bit. "mmm....what is it like?" she asked him.

Back
Top Bottom