Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallen Imperium (Demaron19 & PlatemailBikini)

Taking in the situation and the terrain, Shrike had found a large tree with branches sturdy enough to hold an entire squad of reavers, let alone her and Breedslave. With a little patience, an opening would inevitably present itself.

In the meantime, she held Breedslave close, idly fondling her tits and occasionally dipping down to feed her some of the cum still dripping out of her own cunt. "There's a god girl," she cooed venomously, "better learn to like it, it's gonna be a staple diet from here on out."

The human fuck toy just shivering from her touch and the slight chill in the air on her naked body. Groaning softly as her large tits were played with and she had semen right from her own pussy hand fed to her by its depositor. "Y-Yes... master..." She says blushing in shame and humiliation as she swallowed another bit of the semen... Aeldari spunk... Something about it tasted off, and more then just the fact it was cum. Almost like her human body knew she shouldn't be drinking this xeno semen... and yet... she did anyway. In other good news it seemed her little tight pussy was already recovering very well, good young human pussy... good and elastic even if too small for its own good.

The next chance arrived. Sister Irva Arnbord was the oldest woman of the five total sisters. A woman who had seen her fair share of years and conflicts. At her age maybe she should have been moved out to one of the non-combat orders, but it was too late for that now. She was dressed in light armor as the group only had such with the heavier stuff having been lost in with the ship. A view from her back showed some scares and healed over bullet holes, but nothing to suggest her internal breeding organs may no longer be working. If anything her age should say that but... wouldn't hurt to try, could maybe get a few children out of her before she's completely barren from age.

She was moving out from the camp, away from the others. In her hand was what looked to be a longer ranged weapon, hunting maybe? Did it actually mater why? Soon she would be naked and full of Aeldri spunk just like her first whore.

Last edited:
Shrike hummed thoughtfully as she observed the older sister leave camp. She patted Breedslave on the head, murmuring for her to stay there until she returned. And then, with a silent leap, she was on the ground.

Keeping up with the mon'keigh was easy, and she waited until she was a good distance away from camp before she struck. It was just as easy to come up behind her undetected and wrap her arms around her, one hand digging the tips of her claws into her throat, while the other took a dive into her pussy,, hooking against her g-spot instantly.

"Drop your weapon Mon'keigh, or I slit your throat and eat you." Of course, no Drukhari would stoop so low as to eat mon'keigh flesh, but she didn't know that, and it made for such an effective threat. "Before you do anything stupid, ground rules: I'm Mistress, or Shrike. You do as I say, no matter what. I own you now, and you're nothing but a toy to me, so don't think I wont' kill you just because you're mine. Finally..." She buried her cock into the deep valley of Irva's meaty asscheeks, letting her feel just how big it is. "This is your new god."

The elder sister didn’t stand a chance. The claws at her throat was shocking but it was the fingers up her tight aged cunt that had her gasp out and drop her gun by accident. Looking over her shoulder best she could at the damn xeno scum.

“Y-you think I’m scared of you? Eat me, for I shall be by the god-emperors side in-“ She started as she felt that heavy fat Eldar cock rubbing between her thick ass cheeks. Her eyes wide “y-your fucking kidding me? You can’t be serious with that think!” She says in a mild panic.

Shrike chuckled and ran her tongue up Irva's cheek. "Oh, don't tempt me..." Her breath was hot a wet against the sister's ear. Suddenly she struck, sinking her sharp fangs into the woman's neck. Not deep enough to be dangerous, but deep enough to draw blood. "You seem like you've seen your fair share of action. So I'll let you choose: Ass, or pussy? Which one do you prefer to get stuffed in?"

The older human woman shivers feeling that tongue across her skin, a mix of disgust and... well... it was disgusting! It only got worse when the insane xeno bit her! Actually bit her! She scream out as blood drips down her neck from the puncture wounds. “You fucking!” She starts shouting but then feels that cock still rubbing against her thick human ass. “Y-you’ll pay for this you xenos filth...” her eyes narrowing, but a blush across her face as well. “P-pussy...” she says with a bit of shame.

Shrike cooed at the almost bashful reply, rubbing her cock against her ass a few times while she ruthlessly fingered her g-spot. "Hmmm, that eager to be bred? Or is that tight little ass too sensitive?" She pulled her hand out of the sister's cunt, holding the slick fingers up in front of her tauntingly. Without much warning she reared back, and began sinking into her pussy, the huge cock stretching her out around it.

The older sister grunts and twitches as her pussy is toyed with by the xeno’s fingers, a tight and mature little cunt to be sure, so under used due to the life style of their order. Her eyes growing wider as she saw the fingers coated in her own fluids... her body betraying her.

Her punishing for such a impure body coming soon enough as she feels that fat head pressing to her cunt. Feeling the thick throbbing shaft pushing into her human pussy. She cries out in shock and pain as her cunt was being forced open far wider then it should, her body trembling as the xeno started to rape her.

Back
Top Bottom