Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Invaders - Forced Family Incest Game (On-Site Thread Group Game)

Mathim

Star
I don't know how many other members here are familiar with certain adult comics but this idea is based on one called The Black Van by an artist known only as Roberts. It's an anthology sort of short series about kidnapping and rape, all loosely connected by the perpetrators getting around in a black van. The fourth story in the series (possibly the last) is the one I'd like to base this one on.

Essentially, these perverts have been casing a house in a neighborhood and they wait for the father to leave, then go in and hold the wife and two daughters at gunpoint, and proceed to tie them up and rape and torment them with sex toys and other improvised punishments (shocking nipple clamps hooked up to the washing machine). Dad comes home early after having swallowed some boner pills to give his wife a little surprise, and they capture him too, and just for their entertainment, force the daughters to suck and fuck their poor father.

This is quite extreme, obviously, and even if the non-con aspects weren't something that some players object to, I know incest isn't the most popular kink, especially in this case where it's forced and not romantic. But for anyone wanting to get in on the action with all that in mind, either on the victim side or the tormentor side, this could be a lot of fun. If anyone's interested in being a part of it, let your voice be heard! I'd be willing to allow doubling up on characters as long as they are not both in the family or both on the home invaders' side.

Just for reference, the family ideally would have at least five members at base level so I'll keep a list here of what the minimum is that we're looking for, and a minimum of three home invaders. Extended family is, of course, welcome and more home invaders too as long as the family still outnumbers them by no more than a 2:1 ratio. Also the ages for the sons and daughters of the family should be no younger than 16 but no older than 19.

We've got enough interest now that we're tentatively ready to start, provided we have all interested parties committing, otherwise we may have openings for Father, Daughter 1 and Son. For the moment, however, here are the Character Profile threads and OOC threads linked below:
CS: Home Invasion: Forced Family Incest Character Profiles
OOC: Home Invasion: Forced Family Incest OOC
IC: Home Invasion: Forced Family Incest

Here are the current roles essential to be filled in order for us to start, and any other ones of extended family, more of the home family, or more invaders, are welcome to be included if all the basic roles are claimed, with the names of the players who've already claimed them or the complete submitted profiles if they've been submitted.

Father - kckolbe
Mother - Falica
Daughter 1 - Letrixia
Daughter 2 - Ahianna
Daughter 3 - XxxJabberWockyxxX
Son - Colonel_Liam

Invader 1 - greybishop
Invader 2 - Mathim
Invader 3 - DegenerateArt

Here's a character profile submission sheet, doesn't have to be super detailed. You may post them here for the rest of the group to be able to see. It's first-come, first-served so claim your favorite role in the family quickly!

Player Name:
Character Name: Family surname is Caldwell
Role: (Which part of family/Invader+Specialty)
Personality:
Appearance: (Real people pics only, please); provide a name from the face claim if possible, please
Quirks: Any other miscellaneous special information about your character you'd like to include
There are a few specific kinks apart from incest and non-con here as you can imagine so once those are listed in a comprehensive way I would like to have everyone specifically determine which things they would object to having happen to their characters.

I have run games like this before fairly successfully (on Elliquiy) so hopefully this forum also gets enough favorable attention. The best way for this to proceed, setting-wise, that I've been able to devise is that the family lives in a nice neighborhood and a huge house with a sizeable basement (where the fun will take place primarily). It's the last day of school for the kids before they go on a skiing vacation for winter break, and all their close neighbors who might live close enough to hear screaming or gunshots have already gone on vacation. Dad's planning on coming home from work early to have a day of lovemaking with his wife before they all head out on vacation, and the mom doesn't know that so she actually lets the kids stay home that day. Neither surprise does much to help the family get out of their predicament once the invaders make their move so any late arrivals won't be able to do anything to protect the family, and they'll just have to play the invaders' sick game to have a hope of surviving with the whole family intact.

Last edited:
Player Name: Colonel_Liam
Character Name:Baxter (Last Name)
Role: Son/Brother
Gender and Orientation: Hetero Male
Personality: Serious minded, focused on getting a law degree
Appearance: 6’2, swimmer, Red Hair and beard
Bio: Baxter was something of a problem child for his family growing up. A black sheep. Running with the wrong crowd he quickly fell into recreational drug use and petty vandalism by the age of 13. A two year stint in juvenile detention didn’t do much to help his relationship with his family, but for once, the criminal corrections system actually worked, thanks to a particularly involved youth counselor.

With his youth records sealed, Baxter resolved to do better and devoted his energy to his studies and to the high school swim team which eventually led to a college scholarship where he is pursuing a pre-law degree.

Currently home for a break, Baxter had been hoping to reconnect and mend some bridges with his family, who he had kept at arms length for the past few years.

Kinks

Okay, we have the son, who is likely to be the oldest, so the parents (myself and @Falica) can base our age off of him

Great. Very happy to play the 3rd invader and will submit a character outline shortly. As much as I’d love to double as a family member I’m reluctant to commit to one given that my time is somewhat limited, and it would be a disservice to the group if her character was underdeveloped as a result. If my playing an invader is dependent on my doubling as a family member, however, I’ll find a way to make it work!

Not at all, it was merely an option offered to help make the male-to-female ratio a bit more even. Most have already said they weren't interested in doubling up so as the newest person, I felt I should mention the possibility in case you were interested.

I'd love to play as a daughter if someone drops out or isn't making an appearance when this starts. Otherwise I could play a female invader, possibly a relative of the family that helps case the joint? Like a fucked up cousin that went of the deep end? Just some food for thought, let me know if there is any room left.

I'd love to play as a daughter if someone drops out or isn't making an appearance when this starts. Otherwise I could play a female invader, possibly a relative of the family that helps case the joint? Like a fucked up cousin that went of the deep end? Just some food for thought, let me know if there is any room left.

You could just play a third daughter, no problem with that at all, we just needed 2 to have a complete family but there's always more welcome! But a female invader would also be most welcome. Not sure if them being related to the family makes sense here but a cousin who gets wrapped up in the whole thing as one of the victims could work too.

If we do get more people I'd like to double as an invader as well

Just submit a profile sheet for one, and you've got it!

I'd prefer playing as a daughter, but don't mind if there isn't enough invaders to work the whole family. I'd be open to also play a female invader, but I wouldn't really want to interact with my other character if that makes sense.

Player Name: XxxJabberWockyxxX
Character Name: Sam (last name TBD)
Role: Daughter 3
Gender Identity and Orientation:
Female
Personality: Lazy, low-maintenance, vain, bossy, selfish, ditsy, brat, rebel
Appearance: 5'4", 120 lbs; dark brown hair, blue eyes. Body shape: Hourglass. Breasts-Waist-Hips: 37-24-35 inches (94-61-89 cm) Bra size: 32 D

1574830304667.png

Sam is self interested vain girl with little thought put into those around her. While she is genuinely sweet and caring at heart, she often doesn't think about those around her, finding her own life drama far more important than others. She is something of a daddy's girl, vying for his attention and approval, feeling some resentment for her sisters at his split attention between them. She isn't stupid, but she is an airhead lacking in motivation, often daydreaming or thinking about boys from school, she isn't exactly reliable or one that desires responsibility. She is used to using her social graces and appearance to manipulate those around her.

Her entire life focuses on social pursuits and she cares deeply for her peers attention, dressing in proactive ways for the boys at schools though she isn't actually a slut. She strives to be remembered by everyone and will put on a face or front to do so, letting her 'real' self disappear for the sake of making an impression. She is a born actress, learning early on how to pretend, fake, and cry by watching her older siblings interact. She is a stoner at school, and taking body image and appearance very seriously, running, swimming, and doing yoga to tighten her body and curves dressing 'cool' to be seen in a certain light. She is incredibly arrogant in this regard, believing she is incredibly hot. In some ways she is beginning to follow in her brothers footsteps.

She doesn't understand her sister Irina at all, feeling like she is her polar opposite in many ways. Though she doesn't try to start drama, she often cant help but be a bitch and start something up. She enjoys classic rock, playing guitar, drawing and Yoga.

Kinks: Blowjob, Hanjob, Anal, Vaginal, Boobjob, Assjob, footjob, Creampies, Facefucking, Beastiality, Breathplay, Urine, Collars/Leash, Bondage, Non-con, Dub-con, Drugged, Degradation, Shaming, Domination, Intelligence, Bruising/Hitting, Rough Sex, Hair pulling, Mindbreaking.

Off-limits:
Snuff
Gore
Scat

Looks good. This is really coming together. I think I'll get the IC thread up sometimes in the next day so we can at least start the morning of the day the family will have their rude awakening.

Well, the plan is for the mom and dad, at least, to be awake before the kids normally have to go to school. Dad goes out to get a bottle of wine and some sex enhancement pills at a pharmacy and then come home about an hour after the kids leave for school to come home and give his wife a little early vacation fun before the family leaves for their ski trip...but he doesn't know mom's going to let the kids stay home from school that day. But before he gets home, everyone will already be captured and since it's a surprise, he won't think anything of nobody being there when he walks in, believing his wife is just upstairs or something. And thanks to the invaders' surveillance, they'll know he's come home early and be able to easily deal with the late arrival.

Well there's no reason one or more of the kids can't also wake up at that same time, they just won't pretend like the plan is anything other than mom driving them to school until dad leaves.

Hoping for a few more character sheet submissions soon. Might reach out to some folks via PM to see if they're still interested.

You're welcome to if you like, I think 3 invaders should be enough for now between me, bishop and you.

Player Name: DegenerateArt
Character Name: Calvin Cassell (Nicknames: Cal, CC)
Role: Invader
Height: 6’-1”
Build: Athletic
Appearance: Dark brown hair & eyes, dark stubble, no tats.

Character Profile: Cal was an athletically gifted and good looking kid raised by a wealthy, womanizing and mostly absent single father. Following several incidents reported by various girls at his school, he was diagnosed in his teens with narcissistic personality disorder with aggressive hyper sexual tendencies.

Family wealth and a position as the starting quarterback on the football team ensured that the complaints were laughed off as ‘boys being boys,’ and any disciplinary action kept to a minimum. A decade plus of playing football, however, would put more than a few dents in our boy’s developing prefrontal cortex, further exacerbating his personality disorders and leaving him a rash, impulsive young adult prone to violent outbursts, obsessive in his pursuit of carnal gratification.

After two years of ignoring his studies and focusing on thrill seeking adventures and feeding his sexual appetite, he squandered a football scholarship and was kicked out of college. With a trust fund substituting for a bi-weekly paycheck and no need for employment, he bounced around aimlessly collecting assault, domestic abuse, and DUI charges until, devoid of any of the promise he once showed, he exists now as a sad, strange, forgotten footnote or cautionary tale in the minds of his former friends and classmates.

As aggressive as he can be at times, Cal still relies mostly on his looks, charm and smarts to get him in and out of trouble. He typically would never interact with a hardened violent criminal like Deke, but unable to legally purchase a firearm as a result of his convictions, he followed a trail of connections that lead him to the biker. After a few beers devolved into talk of sexually terrorizing a local family, Cal’s brain flipped a switch after which there was no going back.

Sexuality: Identifies as heterosexual but that never stopped him from sexually hazing rookie teammates or physically interacting with another guy here and there throughout his many years of drug and alcohol fueled sexual misadventures.
[automerge]1574884244[/automerge]
Apologies for the 24 hr lag in posting a character profile and don’t mean to step on the toes of anyone who offered to play an invader in the meantime!

Got a face claim to go with that one? Is there one and the link just didn't work or something?

LOL, cool. Looks like Colin Farrel from that episode of Family Guy where Stewie smacks him for wearing a wool cap on a hot day.

I'm going to create an OOC and Character Sheet thread, so if you've already been posted and approved, you may yours there, otherwise post first-time submissions here first for approval.

Well it is winter so it's appropriate for that time of year. Also the criminals can be wearing ski masks, scarves over their mouths and hoods to let only their eyes be visible, or whatever other method of obscuring their faces from the family, but that can be decided in the IC thread later.

Player Name: Mathim
Character Name: Shaun Baptiste
Role: Invader - Tech Guy
Gender Identity and Orientation: Male Hetero
Personality: Sarcastic with a superiority complex, he has no friends, just people who appreciate what his talents are capable of doing for them, and he likes it that way. Relationships are overrated and taking what he wants is how he prefers it, with an emotionally detached sense of connection, and short-lived if that. It is this that motivates him to perpetrate this crime, using his hacking, device planting and spying to scout out the perfect target family that would be most vulnerable, with the ideal demographic for his posse, and feeling like they're a deserving bunch for taking so much of what they have for granted, spoiling their kids and having so much without giving anything back to the community. Shaun had a rough time growing up, and hates people with that sense of privilege and loves seeing them taken down. To him, there's no such thing as innocent and even the young are fair game.
Appearance: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTg1MDgxODc3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDM5MjczMTE@._V1_.jpg
Quirks: May not behave like the leader of the group or have that title acknowledged by the others, but his intellect and talent are what keep them together and he does the strategizing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom