Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Some Ideas Involving Demons, Tentacles and Bad Ends (NSFW links)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
Figured I'd give this a shot. Not going to bore you with a long intro. I have a couple of ideas involving demons, tentacles and bad ends, as the title says. Before that though I do want to go over some rules.

1. Be able to play multiple characters and genders. If IRL gender matters to you then hit the back button or close the tab. It doesn't matter to me and I would like for my partners to feel the same way.

2. Be able to play either a dom or sub. I can play both and would like if my partner could do the same.

3. I'm not big on length. A paragraph his fine with me. If you can do more, great. No one liners at all.

4. Have decent spelling and grammar. We all make errors from time to time. They don't bother me. As long as I can understand what you wrote.

5. If you want to quit or lost interest, please let me know. Don't leave me hanging. Also, don't send me a message and I reply, then you never reply back. That's completely pointless and just wastes my time.

6. I only roleplay through either PM or Discord. Also, I prefer drawn/anime pics over realistic pics. I will not use real life pics, but you're more than welcome to. Description is fine as well.

7. Didn't think I'd have to say this, but I'm looking for people who are interested in these ideas. Please don't message me one of your request ideas. I look through many request threads so if I'm interested in one of your ideas, I'll message you.

So, if you actually read the requirements, write your favorite animal in the subject line when you PM me. Failure to do so will result with me ignoring and deleting your message. Seriously it's not that hard. Now onto the ideas. Also, tell me what idea you're interested in. Any messages just saying, "Hey I want to rp with you" will be ignored and deleted.

Ideas

Anything that's in bold means I'm craving it.

1. This idea would involve us playing as neighbors. You're the daughter of my neighbor. A number of women have gone missing and you suspect it's your neighbor, being that you saw one of the missing women go into his house the other day. So you decide to check it out and discover that he's doing something pretty horrible down in his basement. Now he can be either some kind of demon, or he could be offering the women to a demon. Either of us can play the sub for this.

Pairings: FxF, FxM or FxFuta

Kinks: Non-con, Tentacles, breeding, forced orgasms, breast/nipple play, triple penetration, mind break and bad end.

2. This idea is based off a couple of hentai games I've been keeping an eye on. Look up either Anthophobia or Overgrown Genesis to see what I mean. It would take place in a post apocalyptic setting. Pretty much the world is over run by a viral outbreak, turning the infected into these zombie like, sometimes monster like plant creatures. You would play one of the many survivors that are left and not infected.

Pairings: MxF FxF and FutaxF
Kinks: Non-con, tentacles, breeding, breast/nipple play, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, machines, sex toys, penis milking, pregnancy, oviposition, mind break and bad end.

3. This idea would most likely take place in a fantasy setting but it also can take place in modern times. YC is an exorcist, sent by her Church to a small village to rid it of demons. What she doesn't know is that the entire village is a place for demons and she was set up. A pair of Succubus who run the village made a deal with the Church, asking for a young female virgin every three months in order to prevent any attacks. YC is a young female virgin who has fallen into their trap.

Kinks: Non-con, tentacles, breeding, breast/nipple play, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, sex toys, oral, anal, mind break and bad end.

4. So this idea sort of has horror in it. So, there this shape shifting parasite going around the local school. Could be a high school or a college campus. Either one works for me. Any it's starts by killing a human male, taking its form as well. However, in order to survive, it needs something to breed in and they're are plenty of young fertile girls around. Maybe even some teachers too. Basically you would be playing as various school girls and maybe some teacher as they tried to find out who the creature is without getting captured and used as a breeding slave. Of course, seeing the title to this thread, you know what the end result is going to be.

Kinks: Non-con, tentacles, breeding, breast/nipple play, forced orgasms, pregnancy, oviposition, mind break and bad end.

Well those are the ideas that I have. I also have some pictures down below that might draw some inspiration for other scenarios.

Something lurking in the lake.

A demon ritual.
Lab experiment gone wrong.
Shadows that prey on women at night.
A demon entering your dreams.

Slime demon invasion.
Magical girl fails to save her friends.
Alien slime trap.

So that's pretty much it. If you're interested or have questions, feel free to PM me. We can discuss other kinks as well in the PM. You can find my other kinks as well as my limits in my f-list down below. Hope to hear from some of you.

F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom