Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Basic Stuff.

Forge

Moon
I thought I would put some basic stuff here. Nothing is set in stone, but a general overview of things, with some plot ideas coming later.

Third-person, past tense works best for me. My preference is to use threads or PMs.

I enjoy slice-of-life, present-day settings. I don't have an F-List yet will work on getting one.

Most of the time I post every other day. Sometimes once each day. This works out best for me with that pesky real-life stuff. Also, I usually keep one RP at a time. It is far too easy for me to get involved in games and then get behind and all of that. It is a slippery slope thing for me.

I like to have a general idea of the length of the game. I know this isn't really practical, but generally thinking if this is a long term thing or a one-shot affair. But then again, it is also fun just to start without any planning and just let things unfold organically. So go figure.

Final* thoughts. New, inexperienced players are welcome. It's downright scary to get started. Also, a compatible player is a real treasure.

*I realize that "final" doesn't really mean that. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom