Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silence Is Just A Suggestion (Bevatoria x amberness-13)

amberness-13

Planetoid
Brooke raced across the dewy grass on the campus mall, her gasps for air misty clouds in the near-freezing weather. It was unseasonably cold for this time of year, but the change in the weather meant only one thing to Brooke: midterms. As a freshman in her first semester of college, she found that all of her classes were a breeze compared to the high school APs and college prep courses she had put herself through, and therefore decided by week four of university that college was a joke. It wasn't until she started her month-long Geophysics intensive the week after that she realized that she had grossly underestimated the level of college courses. Never mind that it was a senior level class; it would look good on Brooke's transcript once she graduated and began applying for graduate degrees.

The course posed another problem, apart from the fact that it was an impossible course to fit into four weeks, was that the book cost well over $300 dollars. Brooke was a scholarship student; after housing, food, and the occasional shopping trip to Target, she didn't have nearly enough money to buy one chapter of the book. Thankfully, the professor had left a copy in the library for reference. Unfortunately, almost every other student in that course was just as poor as she was, and so the fight for the textbook was on. Half of the class of forty would show up at the library as soon as it opened, and race to find the textbook, the victor getting to use it for the rest of the day. And, of course, copies weren't to be made of textbooks, the stingy librarians made sure of that. It was because of all of this that Brooke nearly slammed into the glass door of the library at 6:59am, completely winded. No one else was here, as far as she could see. Thank god! A weary librarian eyed her from the other side of the glass, most likely disturbed by her disheveled appearance. The oversized green sweatshirt with faded text on the front, her auburn hair, which had partially fallen out of her messy bun, yoga pants, and dirty sneakers didn't exactly scream 'rational, well-behaved student.'

"Let me in!" Brooke banged on the glass door with her fist, eyes wide and puffy from lack of sleep, "God damn it, you will not be the reason I go below a 4.0, you frumpy-" The door opened with a click, and the librarian glared at her from behind wire-rimmed glasses as she stepped inside the heated building. "Thanks for not leaving me out there to freeze, but would it kill you to open up a few minutes earlier? Now, tell me where that stupid text book is for Professor Macon's Geophysics course, or so help me-"

"Up the stairs, last stack on the left. And if you speak to me or any of my staff that way again, I'll see to it that you never get to use that book or any other book in this library again." The librarian spoke in barely a whisper. Her name tag red "Doris, Head Librarian." Whoops.

"
Yeah, sure, won't happen again," Brooke mumbled as she hoisted her backpack higher up and made her way to the next floor, and down a seemingly endless hallway made of books. Not a soul was in the library, and soon, she'd have that stupid textbook to herself. An entire Saturday cooped up in the library with Geophysics wasn't exactly what she had envisioned college to be, but if it kept her on track for valedictorian, then so be it.

After walking for what seemed like ages, Brooke finally reached the last stack. Dusty books about rocks, gems, and the Earth lined the shelves, but as she searched the ceiling-high shelves for where the textbook should be, she found an empty hole. It should be right there! Annoyance didn't begin to encapsulate the feelings swirling in her stomach, this was so much darker than annoyed. Fury swept through her as she wildly searched the stacks around her, thinking that maybe some incompetent librarian had misplaced the damn thing. As she rounded the corner, she stopped dead in her tracks. Someone was sitting at a long table, hood on their hoodie up, with her textbook laying open in front of them. What the fuck?! Who got here earlier than I did, and got to it before me? They weren't even open until two minutes ago! With rage in her eyes, she stomped over to the figure, and ripped of their hood.

"I'm sorry, but what gives you the fucking right to get this textbook before the library is even open?! Don't you know everyone in Professor Macon's stupid class is trying to get this book? You can't fucking cheat to get the fucking textbook to the stupid fucking dumb course, you need to wait for the stupid library to open, like everyone else!" Her face was a mixture of pure hatred and indignation, and her hair, falling more out of her bun, gave her a crazed look of a maniac.

The thing the two of them had in common was that the last thing either of them wanted to was to spend a Saturday cooped up with Geophysics. And as Nathan Bartholomew raised his gaze to see someone yelling at him - and pulling his hood off, much to his annoyance - he idly wondered how he'd gotten into this mess. Or why this was even a mess to being with.

The professor had warned the class about getting the book, and so Nathan had used a library contact to get in early. It wasn't that he particularly enjoyed the idea of getting up super early in the morning to study, but it was something he'd gotten used to doing for basketball practice, both formal and informal. Mostly informal, as his coach was pretty good about keeping practices in the evenings, or weekend mornings near the middle of the day. But this was a rare day where Nathan had nothing lined up, so he had resolved - glumly - to spend it here, in this old, ancient archive of books. Of quiet desks, old librarians, a place growing rapidly obsolete with each passing day, and the internet growing an inceasingly influential presence in everyone's lives.

And now that he'd finally taken his studies seriously - with this first year class an option he was taking to fulfill his degree in Kiniesology, with his dreams of becoming an NBA star long since squashed - now he had her to deal with. Although witih his wireless headphones in, he was only hearing a part of what the young girl was saying. Is she in my class? he wondered idly as he only heard bits of what she was saying. "...sorry....fucking right...open?! Don't...Professor Macon...stupid...book?...fucking cheat...textbook...dumb course...everyone else!"

But her wild body language - to say nothing of the expression on her face - made it clear what she was implying. Although Nathan couldn't help but notice his brain latched on to every time she'd said fucking. As he looked at her, and looked her over, he couldn't help but wonder if she was hiding something more attractive under her rather simple, plain outfit. Not that he could blame her for it.

Under his hoodie - although he was now hoodless - Nathan had on a black t-shirt, and had worn blue jeans over his boxers. While it was cold outside, he liked the invigorating feel of a walk to the dorm without a jacket, and he could always find an indoor route to get right next to the dorms if he had to. He was a strong, limber athlete, and took every little opportunity to get a little more work in, even it was just a wintry, outdoor jog.

Still, whether she was a closet hottie or not, Nathan looked at her calmly, reaching into his ears to pull out his AirPods now that they were visible. He might appear calm, but he was almost as angry as she was, and he took a breath. "First come, first serve." The rather childish retort would indicate that despite the fact he was a senior, and three years older, that maturity wise he probably had a ways to go. "You're welcome to start working nearby and use it when I'm done with it."

He shrugged, pulling his hoodie back up - although not his airpods, since he had a feeling this wasn't over - before turning back to his work. "Or you can keeping yelling at me. I'm used to ignoring uptight freshmen who are too serious about their studies, so go nuts." Nathan went back to his work - he had a laptop, notebook, and the textbook in front of him, although he was mostly using his computer and the textbook.

Of course a stupid, dumb, jock senior would be the one to get in the way of her academic goals! Wasn't that just so cliche? The thought infuriated Brooke further, until she noticed him put on his hood and go right back to studying. He wasn't about to ignore her, not without a fight!

"Oh, right, I guess that I'm just supposed to go slinking off because you are some big, jock senior, and all freshmen are supposed to kowtow to your obvious superiority? Well, think again, mister, because I am getting this textbook today, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

With one sharp motion, Brooke grabbed the heavy textbook and pulled it to her chest. Wide eyes betrayed that she really hadn't thought farther than just getting the textbook, so she took off down the narrow isles of books, clutching her prize. Still winded from her sprint across campus earlier, she wheezed, and frantically looked for a hiding spot. Was he right behind her? She couldn't be sure, but she needed a place to hide for the next few hours. A secluded stack next to a large glass window looked like the only decent place until she could think through her plan a little better. Brooke slid against the glass and onto the floor, her unruly hair sticking to her face as she sweat. The heavy textbook fell to the floor beside her, forgotten for the moment. Now it was too goddamn hot for this stupid sweatshirt! She fumbled with the hem of the oversized outer layer, and pulled it up above her head. The neckline, which was narrow to begin with, got caught on her chin, and so she sat struggling with it, her thin frame and rather unusually large breasts covered with only a white tank top. Her lacy black bralette did little to hide her well-endowed frame and she panted and struggled to get the sweatshirt off. Brooke hoped with righteous anger that the senior didn't find her, like this. It was one thing to steal a textbook from another student; being caught with a sweatshirt around your head and your boobs nearly hanging out was another, horrible thing entirely.

(just so everyone knows - we played out part of this by PM earlier today and will now play it out on the forums going forward, so the next few posts will look super fast but that's because we wrote them before!)

Nathan bit back a sigh, looking at her. "Look, I-"

But his attempted response was interrupted as he saw the freshman grab the book and run off, and he rolled his eyes. The library was practically empty right now, so he got up quickly and tried to follow her. He looked down the aisle just in time to see her dart away, and he went to follow her, looking to see where she went...and lost the trail. "Fuck." He muttered to himself, trying to think about how exactly he was going to find her when he heard the 'plop' of a textbook hitting the ground nearby.

Ah. There we are...

The sight when he got there was not just of the textbook, but of the young freshman. Near the large glass window, and she was...stripping?

Not, that was not the phrase. Just trying to slip her sweater off, and Nathan couldn't help but enjoy the view a bit as he took in her ample chest, the thin tank top and bra doing little to hide her assets. He licked his lips, and hid his chuckle as he watched her struggle a bit.

Nathan pondered reaching for the textbook, but instead, he decided he'd enjoy himself a little and get a bit of revenge as he grabbed her wrists, holding her arms in place to keep her from removing the sweatshirt. "Have we gotten the anger out of our system yet?" He said deliberately, making sure she could hear him as he used his foot to slide the textbook away from her.

A part of him wanted to yank the sweater off himself...but looking at her heaving chest in the chair, he thought about doing much, much more to her...

Brooke felt large hands holding her wrists above her head, trapping her in her rather vulnerable position. The sound was only slightly muffled through the sweatshirt, but she heard his question, and the distinct sound of the textbook sliding away from her. Damn! If only you didn't run so goddamn hot, Brooke! Her current situation was less than ideal; if he wanted, he could take advantage of her, and practically no one would hear her screams, not that the librarian would particularly care if she was ok or not, not after their exchange this morning. But as he held her in place and teased her with his words, she felt a flush creep over her face. Brooke couldn't squirm her way out of his grip, and the feeling of helplessness only made her flush deeper. Whatever this situation they were in was called, she had to act fast if she was going to get out of this unscathed.

"If I screamed right now, someone would find us like this. Do you really want to be branded as some kind of pervert right before you graduate, hm? That wouldn't look to good on your official record, I bet." Brooke spoke with bravado, but her insides were quivering. Being pinned against a window like this was a new sensation for her, and it wasn't completely unpleasant. That's what scared Brooke the most.

"Look, I'm sorry I ran off with the textbook. I just need to study; maybe we can use it together? Or maybe you can have it for half of the day, and then I can use it for the rest of the day? Is there something you want me to do to make you give it to me? C'mon, I can do quite a bit of damage to your reputation right now, why don't we just settle this like adults?"

Nathan smirked, although the young woman wouldn't see it as he let her talk - her words muffled through the sweater as well. But he still heard her, the threat of screaming did unnerve him as he thought it through. The attempted apology, an attempt at compromise. It was pretty reasonable, but the more he looked at her, pinned against the window, the less he thought about compromise.

"We can talk about settling this like *adults*. But first..." He grabbed her sweater and pulled it up hard, the tight neckline finally stretching over her head and ruffling her hair, messing it up even further. She almost looked like she had bedroom hair, which made her look hot. But now, her torso was shown off by the thin tank top, and he tossed her sweater aside for the moment.

"I don't share with strangers. What's your name?" He teased, reaching down to grab the textbook. He saw the blush on her cheeks, and her heavy breathing...wondering if it was more than the heat that was leaving her a bit disheveled.

And Nathan was also still blocking her exit. Having her trapped her was exciting, enticing, as he stole generous glances down her tank top. "You were the one undressing. It's your word against mine...assuming anyone else is here even." Aside from the stuffy librarian, anyways.

Sure, she had been taking her top off, but he didn't have to go ripping it off and throwing it around like that!

"My name, is none of your fucking business, bucko." Her wild, red hair fell into her face, and she blew it out of her eyes. At this point, she was beyond trying to be rational with this... really handsome guy? Before she hadn't had a chance to look at him directly, she was so enraged, but on deeper glance, he wasn't terrible to look at. A larger, muscular guy, with a defined jawline and expressive, dark eyes. Brooke's words caught in her throat as she fumbled for what insults she would hurl next. Self consciousness crept up her face, deepening the flush that tinted her cheeks.

"Didn't anyone tell you that sharing is caring? Did you just miss kindergarten all together?" Brooke's words sounded like venom in her head, but felt childish and stupid the moment they left her lips. With a sigh, she let her head fall back to rest on the glass window. "Ok, god, look, I'm sorry. My name is Brooke, Brooke Stacies. This class just has me so worked up, a-and I thought, well, I didn't think, but- Shit! Just, please, let me look at the textbook too? I really need to pass this class." She gave him her best doe-eyed stare, her pool-blue eyes hopefully looking pitifully up at him. Brooke was still mad as hell, but she hoped some honey after the vinegar would make him falter, even if just a bit.

He certainly didn't need her last name, but he'd enjoy every bit of leverage he would get over the young freshman hottie as he let her respond. Nathan was a bit perturbed as she called him 'bucko', but her bravado disappeared as he glowered at her. Brooke was hot when she blushed, and he couldn't help but relate a bit as she talked about the class being stressful. It wasn't as if he was going to hold it over her head all day, but something about her desperation made something in him stir.

"I mean, I got here first, Brooke, so I have every right to the book...and it would be annoying to share it." He started, even as Nathan knew it'd be no trouble at all. Slide it to the right, let her look at it from her left, easy peasy. But he raised his eyes in thought, and at the end of the day, shrugged. "Okay. But you do need to apologize for stealing it from me."

She *had* apologized, but he had more then just words in mind.

"Not by saying sorry. But by taking off your bra and giving it to me." Hell, if she was going to call him a pervert, he might as well act like one, right?

Brooke could only look at the man's handsome, smug face with a look of shock and disgust. Was he really suggesting that she take off her bra, and give it to him? Ok, now she knew he was a pervert!

She squirmed, trying to twist her arms free of his grasp, but no dice. If she wanted that book, she was going to have to do what he wanted, even if it meant giving up her dignity, at least for today. That was what college was all about, right? Doing stupid shit now, and regretting it later when you realize it can't be expunged from your record?

"You're a real ass, you know that?" Brooke shot him a withering stare, but sagged her shoulders in defeat.

"Ok, look, I'll do it, ok? But don't get any ideas, the shenanigans stop after this." Her icy glare never left his own smirking eyes as she let the straps of her bra fall, and she moved her arms out of them. Then, without disturbing her tank top, she unclasped the back of the brallette, and pulled the entire piece from the front of her top. Brooke hurled the two lacy triangle and mess of straps at his head, her now free, G-cup breasts heaving slightly with the effort.

"Mmm." Nathan teased, both at her calling him an ass - true - and at the sight of her big breasts, still young and firm but now barely ensconed by the thin, white top she was now wearing as the only thing above her waist. "You should always dress like that, Brooke. Show off the goods."

The shenanigans, such as they were, would not be stopping there, but he decided he'd give her a chance to play along as he took her bra, the sweater, and textbook, and motioned to her. "C'mon. Let's go study." He smirked, although after letting go of her he gave her ass a degrading slap. Might as well push the limits, right?

"Thought you had work to do, Brooke. Don't dawdle."

Oh, he was getting ideas on what to do with her...although some tension would be nice first. And making her show off in public with no sweater or bra.

"Oh fuck off, you giant piece of shit." Brook rolled her eyes at his comment. This is why she wore oversized clothing; no one would usually notice her if there was nothing to look at.

The pair walked back toward where Brook had found him originally. The man slapped her ass, none too softly, and she let out a small squeal, jumping forward in surprise. She shot a murderous glare back at him, but he only smirked, saying

"Thought you had work to do, Brooke. Don't dawdle."

God, if she was strong enough, she would pummel this guy! He had taken her bra, which now left her hefty, yet perky breasts to jiggle as she walked, he took her sweatshirt, and he still had the stupid textbook! Anger flared up within her, but she kept walking through the stacks, wondering if she should make a break for it. They finally came to stop at the table that started it all, and she groaned internally. Would she really be made to sit next to this guy and study, after everything that happened? If only she didn't care so much about her grades, she might, she just might...

"Ok, so what now? You going to make me take off my pants and throw them off the balcony?" Brooke sat down on a chair at the table, and gestured to the balcony at the other end of the stacks, which had a nice view of the first floor. "Or can we just fucking study? Because I'd rather not waste another second playing this moronic game of yours."

Something about this girl - this hottie - was making Nathan...okay, he was usually this much of a dick behind closed doors. But she seemed to want to egg him on, and while he knew he'd been mean to her, the jock liked to think that she had started it. He raised an eyebrow at her suggesting that he'd make her take off her pants and throw them off the balcony, and decided he'd tease her a bit more.

"Nah. I'd do that myself if I really wanted to." He smirked, before folding his arms in front of him. The image of yanking her pants off and tossing them down below was a hot one. "Besides, Brooke, you're still being rather rude after I agreed to share with you." Nathan had placed his bag, the textbook, and her clothes on the table, and the taller man folded his arms in front of him as he stepped towards her. "You could have said no, or resisted, but instead, you did exactly what I wanted."

He grabbed her bare arm and squeezed it. "I think you like being told what to do." Nathan teased. "Or being forced to do something that you might claim to not want..." Her blushing earlier had made him want to see it again. "If you think this game is so stupid, just go away and leave."

But he was still holding her arm...would he really let her leave?

The man's words left her speechless. He was absolutely insane! She could leave, run out of his grip and get the hell out of the library. She would run to her room, sit, and cry for a good hour or so. Brooke was upset.... right?

For a moment, she just stood there, thinking. Brooke had done each and every thing he wanted, even giving her fucking bra to him. She had never been like this before, what the hell was going on now? Suddenly, the urge to stick a hand down the front of her yoga pants and rub herself until she came was strong. Something about him was messing with her mind, and it was almost too much for her.

"I-I don't like being told what to do...." Brooke muttered weakly, "I, fuck, I'm a strong person, I don't just let people walk all over me...." She looked up at him with despair, knowing that her words were fruitless; he was right. Somewhere, deep down inside, she was turned on by what was happening here. More specifically, she was drawn to the way he demanded things of her. Gentle, but in a no-nonsense way. Brooke shuddered to think what he would be like if he was demanding.

"Look, I just need to study, ok? Can we just sit and read the goddamn text book, please?"

Seeing her mutter, turn away from him, her body language as she talked to him...Nathan wasn't completely sure, but he smirked as she asked him. Pleaded with him to just let them do what they'd came here to do; study one text book. "No." He said firmly, his gaze on her (and her glorious bounty of cleavage), squeezing her arm harder.

"No." As if she hadn't heard him the first time. "You swore at me, Brooke, and really hurt my feelings..." Nathan intoned. "I don't think you're sorry." He said haughtily, huskily. "I think you're just using me." He pulled her away from the table, back to the aisle where they'd found the textbook. "I think that I should choose how you apologize to me, Brooke. To make sure your apology is genuine."

His eyes flickered with darkness, and it was harder and harder to tell if he was playing a game or just pushing his limits.

"Or maybe I should just do what I want to teach you a lesson..."

And so he grabbed both of her arms near her shoulder, half pushing and half pulling her towards the aisle they'd just left. Where it had all started, in a way, as he pressed her against the bookcase. "All you have to do is say no, Brooke. Resist in any tangible way - break my grip - and I'll leave you alone." Nathan was close enough to her that she could feel his breath on her, although he was way taller and stronger than the busty beauty below him.

Daringly, he pressed his leg in between hers, his knee teasing her thigh and near her center; near the place she'd wanted to just touch a few moments before. "If you don't, maybe I'll have to assume you like being treated like this, and that you need to let off a little steam before we study..." Nathan smirked, rubbing in between her thighs with his knee, pulling both of her wrists in one hand above her head, stretching out her body enticingly as he now had a hand free to do things with...and there were a lot of things he could do to her with one hand.

Brooke had sensed a while ago what this kind of situation might turn into; now, she saw it all coming true, in front of her eyes. The man had her pinned, her arms stretched high above her head, the bottom of her tank top stuck on the books she had been pressed up against, so that the top threatened to expose her rapidly hardening nipples. The entire, fucked up situation was turning her on, and that scared her. Brooke had little to know experience in this department, why the hell would she be excited by this?

Those thoughts quickly turned away when she felt the man’s leg shift to in between her knees. Brooke strained on her tip toes to escape the maddening sensation, but he was relentless, and rubbed her inner thigh with his knee. A soft gasp escaped her lips, and she mentally cursed herself out. She couldn’t give into his ridiculous demands, not that easily!

But she already had, at least twice now. He’d Even given her a chance, just moments before, to run away, and she’d stood there and practically begged him to continue, if not with different words. A part of Brooke was disgusted with herself. The other part was quickly starting to wet between her thighs.

“Fuck. You.” Brooke snarled through clenched teeth. She couldn’t resist physically, but she could still cuss him out until her voice went hoarse.

Even though he wasn't really worried about getting caught (at least not consciously; subconsciously, he knew that even the library at 7:00 AM on a Saturday there was a chance of being seen), Nathan wasn't acting like he had any cares at all except for punishing this aggressive little freshman who'd decided to try to steal his book. And even as he shook his head at her response - "Naughty, naughty." he taunted - he couldn't help but admire her spirit, just a bit.

But she still hadn't said the magic word yet. No. Which was more than enough for him to continue.

The sight of her smooth, taut stomach - with her tank top caught on a book and showing off more of her torso - enticed him for a moment, and his free hand trailed down her belly, one finger pushing into her unmarked skin. "Nice." He smirked, looking her in the eyes as he grabbed the front of her yoga pants, snapping them back a bit to her hips and tugging them down just a bit.

Nathan made sure he saw her eyes, however, as he pushed his hand inside of her pants - and then her panties - as his fingers searched to see if she was enjoying him taking advantage of her. The moment his fingers found her wetness, he growled, and then one finger started to tease her pussy lips, cruelly touching her like she had wanted to touch herself.

"Oh, so this is what you wanted...not a textbook, but to be taken and taught your place..." And a lot of places for her were forming in Nathan's mind. A lot of them.

Brooke gasped, her back arching involuntarily as the man put a hand down the front of her pants and found her wet, warm slit. One of his fingers, slightly rough, but strong, stroked the length of her slit, and her eyes betrayed her. She could see his eyes, glittering in the dim light, staring straight into hers. She already knew that in here eyes was a potent mixture of fear, desire, and lust, with lust quickly overtaking any fear lingering deep within her.

Brook heard his words, and moaned, ever so softly, as he continued to rub and explore her dripping mound. Taught my place.... The words sounded distant, but yet so intriguing. What was her place, right here, right now? Was it to fight this man off, and run away to safety? Or was it something much deeper, much more primal; submitting to one more powerful than herself. The thought of letting him use her as he saw fit only made her more weak at the knees, and she sagged herself down, resting the majority of her weight into the hold he had on her wrists, the books behind her, and his invading fingers in her pussy.

“Aaaah... mmmmm... g-god... s-stop, pleaseee...” her pleading words turned into soft cries of pleasure as he worked his finger up and down the entire length of her slit. Brooke was sure she would go mad if he didn’t either stop, or finger fuck her right then and there.

Suddenly his mind was not on studying. Well, not the Geophysics textbook which sat on the table nearby, unused and unloved as this depraved coupling unfolded. Nathan felt his own arousal growing as she pleaded with him, but his own arousal was safely in his jeans, bulging against the denim and his boxers as he continued to make Brooke's unfold in public, where anyone could come up and see them.

Her tank top continued to ride up a bit, barely hiding her hard nipples now as Nathan slipped a finger inside of her, slowly pulling it in and out, her pants and panties doing little to hinder his digit as he slipped it inside of her. "You're fucking drenched, Brooke. I think you need to let loose a bit..." He taunted, his voice dark and husky as he loomed over her.

"You came here to study in a frumpy sweater. Now here you are, half naked, letting a senior finger you in public..." Nathan couldn't resist leaning in to whisper. "And you don't even know my name. Fuck, you must really want this, don't you." Tormenting her with her body's natural desires, even as his hands worked to just enflame them further, although the more he looked at her chest, the more he wanted to get his hands on that, too.

But first things first...Brooke needed to be taught a lesson.

Brooke moaned in response, just above a whimper, but a moan nonetheless. He had her reputation, dignity, and virtue all in his hand, and in her mind, there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing she wanted to do about it. His finger moving in and out of her kept her mind foggy, complacent. It was as if all of her thoughts and reason were dripping out of her pussy, and he was making it happen.

"A-aaahhhh I... I don't.... I... want... No-ohhhhh...." Brooke's speech slurred, overtaken by moans that dripped like honey from her full, pink lips. This man made her gush, and she couldn't deny it anymore. The hard pressure she felt on the inside of her thigh told her that she did something similar for him. That fact made her blush, and a thrill rushed through her body. Suddenly, feelings she had never truly felt before came rushing up to the surface, overtaking the fog of her brain. This was a man who was wanting to break her, take her fully, and bend her to his will. And damn it if she didn't want him to do it. The very thought of giving into his demands made her body ache, and more moans - louder moans - poured from her lips in turn.

"Ohhhhh fuck oh fuckahhh...." Brooke moans rose above a whisper, and she looked up to meet his gaze, her eyes glassy pools of lust. Slowly, she began to lean the full weight of herself onto his hand, then standing on the tips of her toes, rose again. She moved again, this time a little faster, letting her move itself up and down on the man's unrelenting fingers. Her pace grew quicker as she became more and more enthralled with the sensation, until her cries were much louder than the library's expected whisper. Brooke's heart pounded, and her breath came in short gasps each time she lowered herself onto his fingers. His movement, mixed with her own, drove her close to the edge. The feeling, the crest, was incredible, and Brooke never wanted to feel any other way again.

This wasn't what Nathan had planned for when he'd finagled an early entry into the library, but damn if he wasn't going to take full advantage of the present fate had bestowed upon him. The younger woman's erratic speech, her moans of pleasure, and the way she seemed to be losing control were all exciting to him. Even as he continued to finger fuck her - using her motions to push deeper inside of her - his mind was racing to what he was going to to to fully embrace this opportunity; she had gone with his depraved, debauched demands so far.

But he wanted more than just to make her cum once. It was risky enough to force one orgasm on her in public, but this was university, a time to experiment and push limits. Nathan wanted to find Brooke's limits, whatever she was willing to do, and then destroy them. Make her soar past whatever her mind thought was possible and understand that her only limits were where his desires for her ended. And even as he revelled in her body's loss of control, he wanted far more than to just watch some random freshman get masturbated in a library aisle.

He stopped fingering her just short of her climax, but only so he could lower her to the ground, both to make his fingering easier and so he could get her exactly how he wanted her. The moment her butt hit the ground, Nathan was in motion, roughly and urgently pushing the straps of her tank top off her shoulders and down her arms, letting the thin white fabric pool at her waist. And then with two hands he grabbed those, her yoga pants, and panties in one tug; his goal to get those, her socks, and shoes off in one tug.

To leave her naked, horny, and vulnerable in public.

Whether she put up a fight or not would be up to her, although it likely wouldn't change the outcome.

All of a sudden, the fantastic feeling between her legs vanished as the man removed his fingers, and lowered her gently to the ground. Brooke made an inquisitive noise, something between a moan and a sigh, as her ass touched the floor. The man left her no time to recover, however, because as soon as she sat down, he had ripped down her tank top, leaving her full, swaying breasts exposed to the cool air of the library. At once, her nipples began to harden, and she could feel her heart rate keeping pace, instead of slowing down. The sensation of his fingers might be gone, but the anticipation of more was keeping her wet and ready.

Without warning, the man began to tug at her pants, pulling and ripping, not even stopping when he got to her shoes.

"W-What the fuck?! N-no!" Brooke began to regain her senses as her fight-or-flight response kicked in. This was too far, this was very, very wrong. Still shaking from the almost-climax, she began to swipe and claw at him, finding the thick fabric of his hoodie and grabbing fistfuls of it. Whether she was trying to push him away or bring him closer to her so she could get to his face, Brooke didn't know; all she understood, in this moment, was that she had to get away if she wanted to leave this encounter intact.

"Fuck-off-you-" Each word was accented by a punch or a slap to his chest, but they did nothing. It was like she was trying to punch a redwood; he was a solidly built man, and the attack only hurt her more.

After a moment, it was over. Brooke sat , knees tucked up into her chest, shivering in the air conditioning. Her only piece of clothing was the tank top, now a useless piece of fabric around her waist. Her skin was smooth, peaches and cream complexion, but she tried to hide it from him. He had her right where he wanted her, and it scared her to no end.

At this point, there was almost no stopping Nathan, as the young hottie was left underneath him with just one scrap of clothing on her sexy little body. She had said *the* word, but even her slaps, tugs, and punches at him did little except spur him on as Brooke was left with almost nothing to hide her shame. Even that was not enough for the aggressive, insistent jock, so he pulled her legs away from her. "No." He said, grinning down at her as he ogled her tits. "This is what you wanted, Brooke...a real man to show you what you were made for."

His large, rough hands went for her breasts and squeezed them, molding the generous orbs of flesh as he felt her hard nipples against his palm. "Fuck...why do you hide these, Brooke?" Nathan taunted, pinching her nipples and then tugging them out a bit, wanting to mix pain with what he assumed was pleasure, even as he knew what she really wanted him to do. "Your body is made to be looked at. Lusted after." He pulled his hands away to admire her for a moment before giving her a knowing smirk as he looked her over.

"But I know what you really want..."

He pushed her to the ground, leaving her sprawled in the aise as he straddled her leg. With one hand on her chest, his other went for her tank top - still just a piece of fabric around her waist - as he grabbed it with two hands and pulled it in opposite directions. The flimsy fabric tore easily in his strong grip, and he tugged the now useless garment away from her and threw it behind him, leaving it to land somewhere near his bag as Brooke was now without a stitch of clothing on her sexy young body.

And then, one hand went to her neck, his other going to cup the moist area between her thighs before he slid two fingers inside of her, as he resumbed masturbating and finger fucking the naked young woman pressed down beneath him.

This was the point of no return for Brooke. He had used her, humiliated her, and now had her laying on the floor, completed naked and exposed to him.

"This is what you wanted, Brooke...a real man to show you what you were made for."

The words seemed to come from far away, but she felt them in the pit of her stomach. Even though she had fought against him, he was right. All this time, deep down inside, she had wanted to submit to someone as he was now making her. Rough hands on her tits made her cry out in one high, throaty moan, and his unrelenting fingers fondled, grasped, tugged, and pinched her ample breasts. Oh, how good it felt, to be handled like someone's plaything! Brooke's breath matched her heartbeat as it raced and jumped, his hands and words driving her deeper down into a spiral of lust.

"But I know what you really want..."

Brooke caught his gaze as his hands left her tits, now red and stinging from his attack moments before. His eyes, dark with his own deep pit of lust, gleamed with intent, and Brooke's own eyes flashed with terror and arousal. She nearly screamed as he ripped off her tank top, the dim lights from the ceiling but muted shadows against her closed eyelids. Brooke's blood ran hot with fear and lust, the potent mixture spiking as his unrelenting fingers once again plunged deep within her pussy, this time moving at a pace that left her shuddering within seconds. Now, moans came pouring out of her mouth freely, accenting each plunge his fingers took into her dripping sex. Brooke's body writhed underneath him; the pleasure was almost too much to bear.

In a moment of lust, Brooke grabbed her own breasts, letting them cup, pinch, twist, and squeeze the soft mounds and stiff nipples. It felt good to hurt them, Brooke realized in a moment of semi-lucidness; it almost felt better than the finger-fucking he was giving her.

Almost.

Oh, now this was hot. Nathan's hand moved from her neck to above her shoulder so he could feel her squirming and shuffling under him, his digits drenched in her juices as Brooke started to manhandle her tits. While he was pretty sure it would have hurt more in his own grip, there was something sadistic and carnal about her doing it to herself as he continued tp ush her towards her climax. He wanted to make her cum, to bring her to the crest of pleasure, to make her adrenaline override her common sense. The part of her brain that should have been telling her to run, to pull on her clothes and get out of the library, was the part that was now overriden by the desire to climax in public, her body fully exposed for anyone to see.

"Keep mauling your tits, Brooke. Otherwise I'll stop finger fucking you."

Nathan wasn't sure if he'd stop, but he wanted her to think so. Wanted to see her body tense in orgasm, nude and unencumbered, as she molested her own tits. All she'd wanted was a textbook, and now she was going to go through a Saturday she would never forget...

And she still didn't know his name. Nathan had all of the power, and he was going to use it for as long as he could over the young woman writhing under him.

"You know you want to cum, Brooke. Do it...enjoy this release."

It wouldn't be her last one.

His words prodded her own, making her groping, pulling, and tugging so much more intense. She wanted it to hurt as much as his fingers made her feel amazing. She didn't want to stop, she just wanted to please him, make his fingers move harder and faster in and out of her sopping, wet pussy.

"I-I Oh god!! I won't stop, I won't st-ahhhhhhh!" The words were strangled in her mouth by her own cries. Brooke dug her long fingernails into her tits, leaving claw-mark indentations in her skin. The pain was searing, but the heat of it all made the pleasure that much sweeter. The warm, rolling feeling that enveloped her head moved down her body, over her swollen breasts, down her stomach, and settled deep within her dripping pussy. Wave after wave rolled down her body, building up more and more tension within the core of herself, until, all at once, it crested over, and she was falling. The orgasm hit her hard, mostly because this was the first one she had ever actually experienced. Brooke's body tensed up, and she grasped at the floor for purchase as her legs convulsed, and her back arched in delicious pleasure. Her hips bucked and spasmed onto the man's fingers as his other hand held her upper-half steady. A blissful fog rolled through her head as the crest slowed, and the quake in her limbs subsided. A small aftershock came as the man moved his fingers once more, and for a second, the ultimate pleasure hit Brooke's mind, but this time, it was a softer impact. Her first orgasm, and it had reshaped her mind. Now, all she wanted to do was feel that unrelenting wave again, and again, until her mind went numb because of it.

"I... I-how... how could you do that... and I don't even... Your name... Name?" Brooke couldn't even form complete sentences. But even so, she looked up, with large eyes full of lust, hunger, and just a touch of inquisitiveness.

Back
Top Bottom