Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Historical kidnap rp (starter provided)

BooBone

Red's Property
Hello there!
I'm a lady-woman-gir-human who likes playing female characters who gets kidnap 😋 I'm looking for anyone who will play a male character that will abduct mine >:3

I have some experience with rping and do a bit of solo writing but I'm not always great at taking the lead in rps. I like to discuss in pms how the story will progress and plan things out with my partner.

For this story in particular I have a solid idea as to how I want to it start but the rest I'm totally up to working out together! It'll be set in medieval times but not be defined by a specific historical period so we don't need to be factual - just have the common sense to not use modern technology or terms :')

What I want from a partner:
- a confident, experienced writer who is happy to take my ideas and help drive the story - it's a hassle to carry the plot by myself.
- ideally I'd like a minimum of 2 paragraphs. For the most part I prefer long detailed replies, I'm not the best at writing of course so I don't wanna ask for much but I've been dying to write this rp so i need someone who wants to put in as much effort as me.
-someone who isn't shy to get rough and dirty. This story will almost definitely contain rape and violence - but will not be the sole focus (Details and limits can be discussed in pm )
-replies don't have to be daily as I can't guarantee that I'd be able to do that but whenever you can would be great. (i often fluctuate between writing loads and having days-long writers block so lets bare with each other !)
-This will be LONG TERM! if you're not feeling it then please just let me know instead of dropping me without a word - honestly so fed up with partners doing that 😔

Here's a little extract from a starter I have, if you're interested don't hesitate to message me ! ❤

~ By this point raiders filled the street. Houses were set alight. She didn't see the fires but she smelt the toxic smoke and heard the crackling of the thatched roofs over the pounding of feet and the screams. The screams... those she'd never forget. She didn't make it back home. The way was blocked off by a man on a horse barking orders at his men who were efficient in their looting, pillaging and murdering of the village folk. The man, who seemed to be the raid leader, found her eyes and took in her small form below him. He liked what he saw. Not pausing to think twice the man swept Amber off her feet as he rode past. He slung her over his horse and rode away into the night, swiftly followed by his men and all their stolen goods, Amber being his most valuable prize. ~

~ Love BooBone 👻🦴

Back
Top Bottom