Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bottoms Up (Lucid_M and Cheshire Pup)

Cheshire Pup

Supernova
Beni smiled as she slipped away form the town. She was tired of being there and shunned for who she was. Her velvety soft ears were perked up as she listened to the sounds of nature and her fluffy tail was wagging fast behind her. Her black and white fur was thin but wonderfully soft and her body had its curves, nice hips, slightly above average breasts. Looking at her face you could see her beautiful green eyes and her red nose. Beni was a dog anthro but that was not why they shunned her. The city that she was leaving was full of anthros, dogs and others alike. They shunned her because she preferred woman over men. It wasnâ??t that she was sexist, just that she liked to have sex with woman over men. People thought that it was weird, disgusting, even wrong, or that it was just a faze that she would grow out of. To her it was natural.

She decided to leave that town, keeping everything she needed in her backpack. There was a blanket and a change of clothing as well as a small supply of food, it should last her until she got to the next town where she had planned to start over. Until then it was just her in the wild. She liked that. The forest was beautiful and quiet but still full of noise and full of life. After traveling for a long time, she lost tr5ack of time a while ago but it must have been a few hours at least, she spotted a small house in the woods. This got her curious. It was a nice little place, like the kind you would see in a fairy tale. Sniffing the air and got closer to it until she was barely hidden by the woods. She stopped and looked at it, debating if she should get closer or keep moving.

Claire had left the city for different reasons. The woman was a bunny, standing at a shocking seven feet with massive hips, a firm bottom, a tiny waist and absolutely gigantic breasts. She was what most would call a hyper sexual, a creature with such a large libido that it caused their bodies to grow to impossible proportions. Some even suffered from permanent arousal. Claire had been like this since puberty, and taking pills to keep herself under control. Though, eventually, she grew tired of the medication and finally allowed her body to set itself loose.
She started stealing young men from their parents, luring them away with wild sex and an overabundance of delicious milk. Claire saw herself forced to flee from the police which started looking for her, and moved into a cabin in the middle of the woods.

She had temporarily departed for a little walk. Dressed in a pair of cargo pants and a huge tank top (no bra, seeing as how she was now beyond all cup sizes), she noticed an adorable little puppy standing in front of the cabin. Well, this was going to be fun. Approaching the pup, she poked its shoulder with a giant paw, "Excuse me, I believe you're on my property."

The girl had not been paying attention and she hadnâ??t even heard the woman approaching her from behind. When she felt the tap on her shoulder she spun around so fast that the very first thing she saw was a massive pair of breasts staring at her as they strained against the fabric of a shirt. She looked up at the woman, taking a few steps back, her tail hung down, not scared enough to tuck itself between her legs. â??Oh, I, Iâ??m sorry.â? She said as she looked down at the ground to avid staring at the womanâ??s chest. She knew that it was rude but they were so huge that she couldnâ??t help but stare. â??I-I was travel throughâ?¦. I didnâ??t know anyone lived out here. Iâ??m sorry; I didnâ??t mean to disturb you.â? She said to the woman as she backed away to leave.

Beni was wearing a white shirt with a v-neck that sowed just the top of her cleavage and a pair of long, jean shorts that went down to her knees and hugged her curves. She had sneakers on her feet and a black backpack on her back. It was very clear that this girl was traveling through the woods, it was also clear that this girl had never traveled through the woods before because if she had then she would have seen the house before and not been so surprised by the woman. â??Um, I should get going, have a nice day.â? The girl said as she turned to leave. She had never seen a woman that looked like that and she wasnâ??t sure if she wanted to stick around to find out why she looked like that. She just knew that she needed to get through to the other town before nightfall.

"Calm down hon..." Claire purred in a deep, velvet voice. The sensual purr brought images of strained silk sheets and scalding hot skin to one's mind. She was positively enamored by the little pup's shyness and size. Her ears twitched as she grew closer to the dog, giant breasts bouncing. Beni would find herself completely surrounded by the mouthwatering scent of warm milk. Claire forcefully picked up the dog and stuck her into her tight cleavage, completely trapping Beni. They were far too firm, bouncy, yes, but the fur and skin was so tight. Beni would be able to feel hard muscles beneath the fur.
"Seeing as how you're on my property, you're mine now." She grinned, heading into the rather large cabin. The scent of her arousal slowly became more and more obvious.

She heard the woman purr and she swallowed hard, trying to keep herself from running away screaming. The sensuality in it brought images to her mind, the woman, naked, in be with- she stopped herself and shook her head, not waking to think those thoughts only wanting to get out of there. The woman got closer to her and she smelt the warm milk, instantly wanting some of it but not daring to say a word around it. Her eyes scanned the surroundings; looking for a way past the woman, with breasts like that she doubted that the woman could run very far. But Beni didnâ??t have a chance to run. The woman lifted her and stuck her into her cleavage, drawing a shriek form the little dog anthro and causing her to struggle wildly. Beni could feel the womanâ??s muscles and no matter how hard she struggled the womanâ??s breasts were just too firm and they held her tightly. Her eyes only widened as she caught a whiff of the womanâ??s arousal and her tail moved between her legs. Beni was really scared now. â??Iâ??m sorry! Iâ??m sorry! Iâ??m sorry!â? She said, still trying to struggle free. â??Please, Iâ??m sorry! I wonâ??t do it again! Honest!â? The pup pleaded with the woman, frightened and wanting nothing more then to get away from her.

Claire nuzzled her, heading into the cabin. Her tits bounced against the adorable pup as she headed through the doorway and closed it behind them. Her ears twitched as she picked up Benni and set her down on the floor, beginning to undress. First her trousers, revealing the wide hips and the huge bottom that obviously wouldn't fit in conventional jeans. She knelt down before the pup, hugging her tightly and nuzzling her cheek, "Babe, why are you so scared?" She purred in that sensual voice again. The cabin was rather lavishly decorated, deceiving from the outside. The inside had lovely carpeting, modern furniture but the main attraction was the huge bed with black silk sheets. Though, it seemed plenty sticky.

Despite all of her struggles and all of her pleading she was taken into the womanâ??s cabin. She was slightly surprised to find how different the inside looked from the outside. The outside looked like something from a fairy tail but now the inside, well, it looking like something more fitting to the large breasted woman that lived here. When Beni was removed from the womanâ??s cleavage her first instinct was to run but she couldnâ??t get her legs to move, she could barely think. She clung to her own clothing as she watched the woman undress, fearing that she would be next. She saw the womanâ??s large butt and hips, finally seeing her naked this woman was beautiful, it was as though her entire body was build to please someone.

Then the woman bent down and a moment too late Beni got her senses back. She was scooped into a hug and she felt her cheek being nuzzled. She hard the womanâ??s voice and she swallowed again, tail tucked tightly between her legs and her ears pressing against her head. â??Because youâ??re gonna rape me!â? The pup managed to say, keeping her eyes tightly closed and speaking quickly. â??I can smell it! I can smell you and this whole place smells of sex! Iâ??m not your property! Lease just let me go.â? The girls said, to afraid of what would happen next to open her eyes.

((she has reason to be scared >.<))

"You're on my property, therefore, you're mine." She chuckled in a loving fashion before putting Benni down on the bed and removing her tank top. Claire's giant tits bounced out softly, her nipples erect and the size of soda cans. She bent down on Benni, pulling her into a passionate lip lock before beginning to grope at the pup's petite form. Claire lifted her nipple towards Benni, smiling darkly, "Drink, babe."

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://e621.net/post/show/25413/amber_eyes-big_breasts-breasts-brown-brown_eyes-ci">http://e621.net/post/show/25413/amber_e ... wn_eyes-ci</a><!-- m -->

Beni heard what the woman said and she shook her head quickly, much like a child, â??No! You brought me here! I didnâ??t know that was your property! Honest I didnâ??t!â? The girl pleaded with the woman as she was carried over to the bed. She was laid on the bed and the woman was blocking her from leaving. She looked up and saw the woman removing her shirt and saw the womanâ??s huge nipples. She didnâ??t think that they could get that big! Then suddenly she was pulled into a kiss. She fought against it, trying to push the bigger woman away but it seemed that everything she did was just a futile effort, there was no way that she could overpower this woman. The woman groped her and she whimpered, trying to push her hands away. â??Stop this! Please! Please donâ??t do this! The girl pleaded but she instantly shut her mouth when the huge nipple was placed before it. She heard what the woman said and she shook her head. She then turned her head to the side so she could speak without it being forced into her mouth, â??I donâ??t want you milk! I donâ??t want anything from you I just want to go home!â? the girl said, hoping that the woman would let her go. Being shunned didnâ??t seem so bad if this was the alternative.

Claire gave a low, seductive laugh. With her huge paws she guided Beni's head towards the nipple forcefully, stuffing it into the pup's mouth. Milk exploded out of the nipple, forced down Beni's throat and straight into her tits. The already busty pup was forced to become bustier, the breasts growing from the size of cantelopes to the size of basket balls and finally beach balls. They both weighed twice as much as she did! Claire grinned at this, hugging Beni against the tit, allowing her no opportunity to escape. The breasts undulated as she laughed again.

The woman laughed at her! Next thing she knew her head was pushed into place and the huge nipple was forced into her mouth. Milk began to squirt down her throat and she was forced to drink or drown. Suddenly she began to feel very strange and her chest was feeling heavier and heavier. She whimpered and tried to pull her head away form the woman held fast and held her there, forcing her to drink until she was done. Hat was not the only thing that felt strange. She began feeling a need between her legs that seemed to get stronger with the more milk that she drank. Her shirt and bra were getting tighter and tighter until they ripped off of her body entirely. The woman hugged her now, keeping her mouth on the tit. She whimpered and tried to struggle until finally the womanâ??s breast undilated and she got a chance to do something but all she could do was gasp for air. She couldnâ??t see the woman past her breast but she was scared and confused and quickly getting more and more aroused.

Claire's tit began to feel sore and she parted Beni from the breast, smiling at her in an almost motherly fashion. It was such a relief to finally get some milk out, for the past few days they felt as if they were about to explode. Claire looked down at Beni's legs, blinking as she noticed that the pussy was dripping fluids by the gallons, her thighs flexing in a stressed manner. Claire nuzzled the pup's ridiculous chest, "Why don't I help you relax, hon?" She offered, setting the pup down on the bed. With tits that heavy there wasn't a chance in the world that she was going to escape. Claire retrieved a group of gigantic toys from under the bed. The smallest dildo being seven feet long.

(She mightr want to work her up to soemthing that big >.< because right now there is no way that she could take that. You realsie she isn't even that tall >.<)

Beni hadnâ??t realized how wet she was, she was practically pouring out fluids. It had to be something to do with the milk, that had to be the reason that her chest was so heavy. She had been so shocked to see her body like this she screamed. â??Wh-at dâ?¦didâ?¦.y-you do to mâ?¦me?â? she asked, trying to speak through the monstrous arousal that had taken her. Then she saw the toys. Her eyes widened and she tried to struggle away but with her breasts suddenly so huge and heavy her own body was keeping her trapped. â??Donâ??tâ?¦â? she whimpered, some of those things were bigger then she was, â??Pleaseâ?¦.for the love of god please donâ??t!â? she pleaded with the woman, trying and failing to get away.

((Please don't contorl my character >.< if being wet makes her pour out gallons then what happens when she actually cums?))

(she pours out more gallons? o.=.o Sorreh >.=.<; I'll make sure to not be as controlling.)
Claire tried to shove the dildo into her, growling softly. She soon found that there was simply no way it would fit within the tight, petite Beni. She sighed as she dug around in her nightstand, finding the smaller vibrators she never used anymore. Claire's eyes were glazed over with sexual hunger as she rammed a three foot vibrator into Beni, the toy satisfying her arousal and painfully trembling within her. It was so thick that her legs were spread as far apart as they would go.

She watched the woman try and shove the dildo into her, Beni doing her best to make sure that it would not fit and when the woman gave up she let out a sigh of relief. Then she watched the woman dig around in her nightstand and her eyes widened when she pulled out one that was three feet long. She had never even managed anything as long as a single foot and this one was three times that. Before she had a chance to protest it was forced into her tight body and she let out a cry of pain. She saw that the womanâ??s eyes were glazed over and knew that no amount of pleading would stop her now. Her lets were forced apart and she felt tears on her cheeks. This was too much for her body to handle so quickly. She could only hope that the woman would at least attempt to be more gentle with her in the future but with the three feet in her now that didnâ??t seem likely to happen.

((she night need more milk ^.^))

Claire forced more milk into the pup's mouth as she continued fucking her with the gigantic dildo. The milk furthered Beni's arousal to ridiculous extents, making the pleasure so overwhelming that even the pain got her off. Claire grabbed the other tit and started suckling on it as well. The larger woman's pussy was shooting out juices like a busted fire hydrant. The creamy, white goop making everything sticky and musky. She let out low, animalistic growls at the pleasure pumping through every inch of her.

The woman forced the nipple back into her mouth and Beni didnâ??t fight her. It just hurt to much. She drank the milk, often having to gasp for air causing the womanâ??s milk to spill on her body. She didnâ??t care much but she found the pain slowly going away and that she was truly beginning to enjoy the gigantic thing inside of her. She began moaning loudly, sucking greedily on the womanâ??s milk between moans. It was so good and it made her feel so good. She didnâ??t notice her breasts growing, she didnâ??t care that they were growing, she only wanted more milk and to keep feeling this good. She vaguely noticed that the woman was drinking her own milk, vaguely wondered if it would make the womanâ??s breasts grow even larger, vaguely cared. It was not long after that when she came, gallons and gallons of juices spilling out of her, forcing he toy form inside of her and leaving her panting on the bed to regain control of herself.

Claire panted softly, her tits heaving up and down with each breath. She had orgasmed as well, leaving the entire cabin flooded in a two foot layer of cum. She looked over at Beni, who's tits had gotten so large that she was using one of them as a bed. Claire smiled softly and lounged back on the sticky silk sheets, her ears flat against her head as she slowly dozed off. That wild sex had left her completely drained, and she doubted that Beni would be able to escape with such a heavy chest. She wouldn't even be able to milk herself to make them smaller.

Beni panted as she caught a hold of herself, though the pain was gone there was still soreness, she couldnâ??t even get a look at it because of her massive breasts. They were so big that she could hardly breath, she had to move just barely enough so that she could be on them instead of them being on her. There was no way she would be able to get away with her breasts this big, she couldnâ??t even reach her nipples to drain the milk she felt inside of them. She saw the woman laying down beside her and it seemd as though she was going to fall asleep. â??Wait, wait! No, donâ??t go to sleep yet. How do I make them small again, I canâ??t move with them like this!â? She said but the woman beside her fell asleep anyways. She whimpered as she tried to move herself, she trid her best to get up but only managed to fall off the bed into the deep puddle of cum that coated the cabin floor. She suddenly wished she had just tried to go back to sleep. Attempts to go anywhere after that failed and she was forced to lay there and wait for the woman to wake up, hoping to find some way to make her chest smaller and get a shower to wash everything off.

Claire awoke a few hours later, glad to see Beni resting on top of her tits hopelessly. She picked up the small pup and held her in a firm embrace, kissing her passionately once more. The Huge Bunny suckled upon the pup's giant tits, allowing them to go down to the size of beach balls. Claire's tits were absolutely ridiculous now, about twice as large as the first time Beni had seen them. Her bra was terribly stifling and was threatening to snap. Undoing it, she allowed her tits to spill out onto her lap.

Beni had been sleeping when the woman picked her up and still half asleep when she was pulled into the kiss. Though, she woke up quickly as her mouth was invaded by the womanâ??s tongue. She struggled but then the woman did something unexpected, right away she began suckling Beniâ??s tits. This quickly drew loud moans from the pup as it seemed that the woman had found her weak spot. But the time her breasts were back to beach ball size she had already came twice. She whimpered slightly as the woman released her grip on the girl, but her breasts were still too big to do anything. Looking over at the woman she saw that her breasts had also grown, they were now twice as big as they had previously been, it didnâ??t even look like this woman would fit out the door. It was then when the pup got an idea but not one that she liked. Her breasts were just barely small enough so that she could milk herself. She closed her eyes and she bit her lip as she began to milk herself. She hated to put on a show for the woman but she had to make them smaller if she wanted to move again. However this plan didnâ??t work very well because by the time she go them to be small enough so that she could carry the weight she came two more times, he bed was already covered with cum from their previous encounter, now it was covered in gallons and gallons from the pup alone. She brushed it away with her arm then lay down on the bed, panting and trying to catch her breath.

Back
Top Bottom