Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crash and Capture (Drago X Kanna)

Drago

Banned
Banished
: Drago groan tiredly as he dangled upside down in the twisted cockpit. His arms and legs dangled as he rubbed his bro of blood. " Where am I?" He whispered in pain letting his arms falling limp. With little work the blond dropped from the seat on to the crumpled roof. With a hobbled moan he passed out limp. His tatted black shirt and jeans covered in his blood. The sun by now was lazily falling behind the lush canopy of the trees. The human had not a clue what was to come of him. Though if he would live or die would be up to him.

Nolia was sitting in a tree, staring at the wreckage. Her red and blue streaked hair was tied back in a rather rough look. Her lean, well muscled body moved out onto the end of her branch and perked her ears forward. Her foxy snout sniffed at the air, grinning. She smelled a male, and he was hurt bad. She heard his groans and jumped down, running out to see if he was all right. Her knife slid out of her sheath on her arm and into her hand. She cut the bonds that were holding him to the seat and pulled him out. She wiped the blood from his face and smiled. He was strong, and she would be willing to make him her mate.

With weak blood shot eyes that open with a cretin lag that show his pain he saw her for the first time. Immediately the battered human sat up and stammered to the tattered fuselage of the plane. " What-- are you?" He growled. His right arm constantly griped his ribs as burst of pain ripped through him like molten fire. The second problem is was that Darago had not a clue if she where real or he had passed back in to darkness within the honeycomb of pain:

She sighed and stoodupalso, taking his hand and pulling him back down to the ground. "First of all, I am completely real. I'm a fox, and my name is Nolia. Plus, if you don't lie down, I'm not going to be able to help you." She moved him so his head was in her lap, and she could get his scent a little better. He was strong, as well as different, even if he was hurt. Hopefully, he would survive long enough to become her mate.

: With her tug he started to fight. Though when she set his head in her lap he felt an odd safeness." Ill be fine J-just need rest. Nothing is broken and I only have small cuts.. I am fine..." He whispered before letting his eyes faintly close to rest a slight bit. Not to sleep but to doze in the warm sun. All in all he would be apasalotly fine unless she had plans on trying to kill or harm him:

Once he dozed off,the fox smiled and started to slip her hands under his shirt. He was definitely bruised, and she sighed. She didn’t understand the contraption that he had fallen in. She sighed and bent down to sniff him, memorizing his scent. Of course, she couldn’t resist kissing him tenderly. He was strong, and he would definitely make a good mate for her.

: When the sun started to lower beyond the canopy of trees he awoke " he-hello?" He whispered tiredly sitting up. It took him some effort but in the end the human had found the strength to do so. " Where am I" He whispered to himself rubbing his head. Thinking the creature had been all a dream:

Nolia had wandered off sometime during the night, but she was nearby in case he woke up. Her tail wagged as she hunted for food. She knew he needed to eat something so he could get back on his feet as soon as possible. Her ears perked up when she heard him wake up, and she carried her catch back to him. Her tail wagged when she saw him sitting up. Of course, she didn't say anything until she had built a fire and had the meal cooking. "You live. Good." She smiled sweetly and sat down next to him. "You shouldn't be up and moving yet, dear human."

"I-I am okay..." He said twisting his body to the left then to the right groaning as he did. " So you are what a wear wolf... ?" He said laughing as he lent back against the haul of the plane under the shade of the wing. With a sigh he took a look over her with now clear eyes. And what he saw astounded him. " You really are something." He said smiling as he shifted to shed of his tattered shirt. Yea he had a few bruises and cuts, but nothing debilitating nor harmful. In fact all of the marks made him seem that much more strong and sturdy:

"A werewolf?" The fox laughed softly. She had heard stories of humans mentioning that to them when they were found. "No, I'm not a wolf. I'm a fox." She smiled at him in a rather happy way. "It's not often that humans come here. Most of the time, when they come, they are half dead, and will refuse our attentions, so they end up dying anyway. You are one of the few that is still strong enough to survive from a fall in that metal deathtrap." She stood, her hips swaying as she walked over to the meal she was preparing. She figured it was done enough and brought the rabbit meat to him. "Eat up. It's good for you."

At first he was cautious but found the burning pit in his stomach was too much for him to ignore. With in moments the blond was tearing in t the food devouring it. As soon as he was done he sigh happily," I- i feel much better, But um is there a fresh water creek or something around. I need to wash this blood off and all.." He said Standing with a slight amount of effort.

She nodded and smiled sweetly, beckoning him to follow her. Her tail wagged sweetly when she noticed how much he was putting his trust in her to help him. They didn't have to walk too far before they came to the stream. The water was about waist deep, and very clear. Even from the bank, one could see the rocks at the bottom of the deepest parts.

Smiling he thanked her in a near mumble. Not thinking much of it he striped down to his dark red boxer briefs before slipping in to the cool waters. With a long drawn sigh Drago moved to water that went just to his hips and started to wash the blood and grit from him that he could, though he struggled with his back and a few places on his legs.

She sat on the bank of the stream, watching him get undressed, then step into the water. It looked like he was having a hard time with washing his back, so she stripped her clothes off and joined him in the water. Her tail wagged, and she started to wash the blood and dirt off his back also, slow and gently. Of course, she couldn't help herself, licking at his neck slowly.

: At first he was going to protest, though when the odd sensation of her tong on his skin he actually arched in to her reaching back to grab her, not meaning to grip her rear though he did any way" that-- feels good." He whispered blushing as she had found one of his key points that could get him started :

The fox smiled when she felt his hand grab her ass. Her arms wrapped around his waist, and she moved her hands over his stomach slowly. "Mmm...I think a certain human's enjoying this, isn't he?" Her tail wagged happily, still licking his neck slowly. Her hands moved south, her fingers trailing over his cock teasingly.

"More then enjoying it." He murmured turning so he was facing her. With a sigh of amazement he took one glance at her nude body and murred. With strong arms he picked her up and lead her out of the water to the shade of a fur tree. With a sigh he pushed her in to it as he let her stand, already his hands cress her ass softly while he tilted his head for her while his own lips went to kiss and nip at her Brest:

She grinned and licked her lips when she felt him pick her up and start rubbing her ass more. Her tail wagged, and she moaned when he started to kiss, nip, and tease her breasts. "Mnnn...I think I got you too happy..." Her hand reached down to start rubbing at his cock a little harder, wanting to make him start fucking her relentlessly.

:Drago soon was at his full . With little effort he shed of his boxers groaning. " This is wrong on so many levels." He murred pulling her to the ground. With a smirk he slid his hands under her rear and kissed at her thighs kneeling by her feet. Within two hot seconds he buried his lips against her hot snatch kissing and licking at her cunt deep and hard while feeling up her breast above :

Back
Top Bottom