Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Futa Furry (GwathCantha & I)

DarkRiffs

Star
He yawned as he waited for the elevator to arrive at his floor, a cup of coffee in hand and his folders under arm as he took deep swills of his morning drink.His hair was ruffled and messy and a five o'clock shadow was thick upon his face.He'd been up all night working overtime to get it done, and had only just managed to before work, though at that point he could care less of his appearance.He dourly ignored his co-workers as he stepped into his corner office and shut the door, flumping into his chair with a grunt.

Already there was a massive stack of "IN" papers and a fresh "OUT" basket waiting for him.He rubbed his sore wrist, the repetitive act of stamping papers five times each was murder on his tendons, he'd already had one surgery because of it."You ugly ass broad" he stated, watching the boss walk by outside the door, a witch of a woman he'd come to hate, but also come to have to suck up to in order to get paid.He rolled his eyes as he watched her bitching out one of his fellow employee's, a nice anthro woman he'd met a while ago."Don't you know you're not supposed to be late?, it cost's the company money" he spoke sarcastically, imitating her lip movements in sync as he watched her nag.

Panting, breathing hard, light droplets of sweat formed on the canine's forehead as she tried to hurry herself up. Running as fast as she could up the stairs, holding onto her work bag as she dashed towards the floor her office was on, knowing she was late, as had been happening lately. Sadly, she had entered her heat cycle a couple days ago, and as such, had to do her best to hide that fact, using bottled scents and loose work clothes. This was due to what she was, exactly, as Canta was both a canine, which gave off strong heat scents, and a futa, possessing working sex organs of both genders, and her normal work skirts wouldn't help her hide that fact during this period. Finally making it up the floor, as the elevator just had to stop working the second she got there, she pushed the door open and tried to hurry to her shared office, until she heard a shrill voice which made her stop, ears falling against her head. Silently whimpering, she turned to see the shrew of a women she worked for, who, ironically enough, WAS a shrew. She stared the slightly taller dog girl down, frowning as she moved closer.

"Well well, Ms. Nekoi...late yet again, I see. You've been bad with that this week, haven't you? You know you waste the companies time and money every minute you're not here when you should be. So, if you wish to keep this job, I suggest you shape up. Am I clear, doggy?" Canta growled to herself as the woman berated her, but she needed this job badly enough to deal with this bitch as much as she had to. "Yes, Yes Ma'am. I'll be sure to be on time tomorrow...." Nodding in 'submission', the woman smiled and reached up, patting the canine on her ears, walking away. "Good girl. Now get to work."

Grumbling and growling, Canta let her ears go pert once more as she walked into the office she shared with (Never said your character name :p ) ,one of her co-workers. Pushing the door open, she shut it tight behind her, letting out a deep breath as she moved to sit at her desk, grumbling as she saw the large stack of paperwork she also had to deal with. "Sometimes, I just want to make her shut up...So, how are you?" She said, slowly letting herself smile to the fellow as she set her things down, getting herself ready for the day. She had been moved into his office with him not long ago, having gotten a sort of promotion, though she doubted that was what you'd call it around here. He was nice enough, though, and she could at least talk to him, which was rare for her.

Back
Top Bottom