Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Havoc~ A fathers old Trophy ~D.E.666~ A sons new Toy

"I don't care about the clothes. I just want my jewelry and other personal items that I bought with my own money as well as the things in my safe." she said softly, blushing just a little as his hand moved further up her thigh. "The clothing can always be replaced easily. But my jewelry would be alot harder to replace." She switched which hand she was caressing the back of his with and moved her other hand over into his lap, knowing that not only would it surprise him but she was pretty sure he would approve of such a move as she began caressing his inner thigh really close to his cock. Jewel could only hope that she could please him enough that he'd let her get the things she needed and wanted such as all the papers and documents inside of the safe which not only were her medical papers, birth certificate and other such things like that but also proof of her ownership of her boutique and her business that made clothing, and he would let her grab all of her jewelry and other small personal items like photo-albums from before her parents passed away.

Ryan looked at her with a small smile, he laughed softly as he felt her hand on his lap and he looked at her. "Hmmm." He said softly as he looked at her with a big smile, "What a little whore." He whispered softly, he thought it was funny how she made the first move with her hand. "Remember who you belong to." He said firmly as he looked over at her again, they were two minutes away form the house and he knew he had to figure out someway to embarrass her at the house.

Jewel slowly nodded after he spoke and pulled back, resting both of her hands in her lap. "I belong to you." she said gently. The young woman was a little nervous about returning to the villa. She was still angry at her husband for giving her away like he had but more then that, she was still hurt. Jewel had been in love with him and it truly hurt her deep inside to be cast aside in such a manner. To be tied up, dressed like some kind of slut and given to her own stepson to be fucked had insulted her and it broke her heart. He knew that she wasn't a slut and he knew that there were things about her that she never wanted others to know about.

Ryan looked at her with a smile, as he pulled into the mansion he smiled and turned the car off. "Are you ready?" He said forcing her to look into his eyes, "Now remember that I am your owner. You respect me, if you get out of hand I will not hesitate to punish you, and punish you firmly. Now, who do you belogn to?" He said firmly as he looked deep into her eyes and he had a smile on his face. He knew that she would probably behave but he had to make sure she knew her place.

Jewel swallowed nervously when they pulled up to the house and she bit her bottom lip, obviously beginning to get scared about going inside but she would do it. If not to get her things, but to show Ryan she wasn't scared of his father. When he spoke to her, she looked up into his eyes and nodded. "I-I suppose I am." she said softly. "And I will do my best to behave in order to make you proud." When he asked her who she belonged to, she swallowed softly and slowly spoke, still unused to saying she belonged to someone. It was something that she didn't enjoy saying, but her recent experiences hadn't been to pleasant and she didn't want a replay of them so she forced herself. "I belong to you master." she said gently.

Ryan nodded and he gave her a soft kiss on the lips, it was actually affectionate. He pulled away from her and smiled, then opened the car door while grabbing the keys. He went aroudn to the back of the car and found the bag he had thrown in their earlier and smiled at her, he held out his hand as he walked beside his slave signaling for her to stand at his side and hold his hand.

Jewel softly gasped when he pulled her into a kiss and she returned it with a soft sigh before he pulled away, looking up at him with wide eyes. She was a little surprised at how affectionate he had been and it actually made her kind of happy. She watched him get out of the car and she slowly got out as well, watching as he grabbed a bag from the car. Once he held out his hand to her, she moved over to him and placed her hand into his.

Ryan held her hand firmly. He smirked as he looked at her. He was really happy to see how she was acting, he smirked and bit at her neck gently, "Good girl." HE whispered into her neck. He wondered if she was really ready to see his father again, he knew that she would probably have angry and hurtful emotions still.

Back
Top Bottom