Fx Male Fantasy RPs

WhyWorl

Planetoid
Looking to play some RP involving a female adventurer/a group of adventurers in a generic Fantasy Setting, facing off against against either their male counterparts, or one or more Monstrous Creatures!

I was hoping for just some simple back-and-forth RPs with nothing too complex, so a few sentences to a paragraph each post is what I'm aiming for, preferably on the site PMs. As for the content I was aiming for very little plot, just something like eighty percent to simply pure unfiltered smut, just the intro before jumping in.

Kinks:
  • Impregnation
  • Group Scenes & Multiple Partners (Whether male or female, I am willing to play multiple characters at the same time)
  • Non-Con, Dub-Con, or Con, all are welcome!
  • Rough Sex/Soft Sex
  • Playing Submissive/Playing Dom
  • Mindbreak
  • Face-Fucking/Throat Swabbing/Fellatio
  • Monsters/Inhuman partners
  • Large Cocks
  • Kissing, whether forced or consensual.
My hard Nos are anything toilet or blood/gore related, and while I don't mind playing against them I have no interest in playing non-humanoid or furry characters myself.

Plot Ideas:
I'm open to playing almost any kind of scenario! Want to explore party members getting together after a long gruelling journey, or a simple hook up within a tavern? I'm up for it! Want to play a big bad monster that captures a party of unwilling adventurers, and turn them from proud warriors to submissive breeding stock? Sure thing! The list below isn't extensive, merely a collection of more unique scenarios I'd want to try out. If you had something else in mind, or just preferred something simpler, let me know!

The Farm:
A group of adventurers, after a long journey, have come across a humble farmstead, and after a brief bit of negotiation with its owner have been allowed to stay at a property for some time to rest and recuperate. In exchange they are asked to help around for the time being, either through their exemplary abilities, or through simple mundane means. As time goes on however, the party and the occupants of the humble farmstead find themselves becoming, very close.

The Prince:
An all female party has just succeeded their quest in rescueing the Prince, the son of a powerful noble, and the heir to some kind of powerful political position. They are now on the long trek back to civilisation, and anything can happen in the meanwhile...

The Menagerie:
In the port town of Salacia, only the finest and most exotic goods are traded, and amongst this commerce reside powerful beasts, gathered from across the lands. As the mating season approaches, however, these quarries become more and more difficult to contain, with only one way to calm their nerves. But these creatures will only accept the finest of mates.
This is when the party gets approached. One night, in exchange for more gold than any of them have ever seen in their lifetimes. Are the adventurers that desperate for coins, or is this something they secretly desire? Whatever the reason, it does not matter, as each of them swiftly find themselves in the Beastmaster's stables.

Drugged:
Whether its the party staying at a seedy Inn they really shouldn't have, or drinking at a Tavern with a less than stellar record, the owner takes a liking to the girls, and sneaks a potion into their drinks to ensure this affection gets reciprocated.

The Festival:
A travelling group of adventurers have happened upon a Town in the midst of a yearly celebration, in honour of growth and fertility, and the party can't help but end up joining in. A quick con plot, to facilitate rapid hooking up between different chraacters.

Conquered:
If breeding a bunch of arrogant adventurers isn't your style, this RP instead focuses around breeding a group of helpless villagers!
Featuring a town hidden deep within the forest, this settlement has enjoyed a constant peace for nearly a century, and as such as nearly nothing in the way of defenses, the people within being a peaceful folk.
It is unfortunate then, when a tribe of Orcs/Goblins/Beastmen, or a monster such as a Minotaur or Werewolf, or even something as simple as a group of unscrupulous bandits, ends up setting camp nearby, and begins slowly stealing the women away one by one, with the villagers isolation and pacifistic nature leaving them with little in the way of recourse.

Tiefling Exchange:
This one is somewhat different, instead being an RP in a modern setting, but with fantasy races included! The basic plot would be that a largely human nation is undergoing a "foreign exchange" program with another nation consisting mainly of another race (Tieflings, Elves, whatever you fancy), with YC being engaged in this program and inviting one of the exchanges into their home. Fortunately, the exchanges are very eager to leave a good impression!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom