Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issues with saving?

JuneBuggy

Word slinger
Twice today I tried to make changes to my request thread. I spent a good bit of time making edits, using the coding I've just figured out and all. After I clicked 'save', it gave the same message as normal saying it was saved, but it went right back to being the same thing it was before, and all of my edits were lost. I thought the first time this happened that maybe it was just because I was using my phone, but this time, maybe 10 minutes ago, I was using my laptop and the same happened.

Is there any way to recover what was lost? Or do I need to basically do it all over again?

I'm also now noticing that when I try to make a small change and save it, the preview is not changing to reflect the changes I've made.

It's not showing a record of an edit at all. I do see you had a much larger post from your edit ~8 hours ago, and something rather weird seems to have happened there, if that's what you are referring to? We have that old edit, anyway. Nothing newer than that.

Definitely a good idea to back up text in progress or about to be submitted in third party places. Something as simple as notepad gives peace of mind. I'm lazy and trust the forum system to do its job... but it's the internet, that trust is just asking for it.

Back
Top Bottom