Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Craving Fate/Grand Order!

Cephon

爱与和平
Hi all, just seeking out some smut-centered RPs based around the game Fate/Grand Order. Exactly what it says on the tin. Before I go on though, let me lay down the rules and guidelines and all that:
  • Depending on how invested I am in the scenario we've got, admittedly I could be a little slow to reply at times, possibly once a day or a few a week, if you're okay with a more leisurely paced experience with me.
  • I tend to mirror my partner but I usually prefer one or two paragraphs for post length.
  • I only RP in PMs.
  • I'm a switch, so I can easily play dom or sub, whichever you prefer.
  • I'm very open when it comes to kinks, and I do mean "very," so don't be afraid to run by me what you're into!
  • Open to all sorts of pairings, whether you'd want to play female, male, or futa! Similarly, I can play any gender too, but unless we talk it over, I'll be playing female by default.
So, like I said, I'm mainly looking for smut-driven RPs. Feel free to drop some story / plot ideas if you'd like, but otherwise, we could range from a bad end scenario to a simple "mana transfer" scene. Whatever floats your boat!

Here's a non-exhaustive list of characters I'd be interested in including in some manner, depending on your preferences. I could easily be forgetting some, in which case feel free to ask about them! Feel free to ask me any questions if I did miss something else!

Artoria Pendragon (preferably Saber Alter, Lancer, or Lancer Alter)
Mordred
Medusa
Scathach
Nero
Ishtar
Okita Souji
Nobunaga Oda
Leonardo da Vinci
Mash Kyrielight
Minamoto-no-Raikou
Penthesilea
Boudica