Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male For the love of writing

Ivy

Super-Earth
Greetings everyone!

I'm Ivy and I'm looking for a partner to role-play with. The focus of the rp for me is story telling and creative writing. I love building characters, places, relationships between them and bringing them to life, creating a world of my own.

Well, I post multiple times a day but do not expect the same from my partner. I can work with my partner posting at least twice in a week.
As for how much I post, well, mostly 3-5 paragraphs. But it also depends on my partner and the effort they put forth

As for themes and settings, I am quite flexible but mostly I enjoy fantasy, medieval, action-adventure, romance, bit of drama. Again, I'm pretty flexible and open to most ideas if the plot is interesting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Lastly, I understand that real life takes priority over rp (obviously), so if you're gonna be unavailable, that's cool. But, if possible, I'd like to be informed. Also, if you're not enjoying the rp, let me know. We can talk about how to make it more interesting for you. Or if just wanna discontinue, please have the decency to let me know instead of just ghosting.

Feel free to hit me up. I'm always looking for new partners and roleplays.

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom