Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Not So Bossy

WaveVelour

Star
Hello hello~ Thanks for dropping by =) Hope you’re having a splendid day! After quite a while, I'm updating my RT again. As usual, it'll be a new plot bunny.

🌺

Before you ask, I'll answer some rather common inquiries: I tend to write about three or four paragraphs. Enjoy easy-going short-term stories. Have a somewhat slow pace. Mostly, I end up using an fc. Sometimes drawn, sometimes a photo. I may not always be able to post daily. Yes, I'll be writing the starter. No, I don't mind ghosting. Yeah, I'm friendly. No, bumping my rt doesn't mean I forgot about our RP. If you see me bumping the same idea we've been playing, I might indeed have considered it dead. Thank you~

Oh, also, I prefer playing over threads. But using DMs should be OK.

⭐

Not So Bossy (fxm, fxf)

You've always wanted to put your arrogant boss in her place? Bold enough to take advantage of that little secret of hers? Stealing from her company, so bad she's been. Enough reason to earn herself a trip over your knees. Perhaps you no longer need to use your imagination to see her as a pet. Or without her clothes. Have you been curious if she could be as haughty while tied up? Or if toys could let her musical side shine out? Ever wondered what new outfits could be added to her wardrobe? You think it might be your turn to give the orders? Then start a conversation. Type in W-A-V-E~ For something short-term. And kinky.

💕

Limits: Toilet stuff, incest, animals, poor hygiene, unrealistic proportions, excessive violence, blood, pregnancy related kinks, very large age gaps.

Here’s my f-list for more.

🎀

If you send me a message with only one line in it, I most likely won't get back to you. Please don’t do that~

This may sound odd, but please only message me if you’re actually interested in starting a new RP. If you’re unsure whether you have time for a new story or not, don’t ask me to write a starter.

As long as I can still remember what kind of character I've been writing, I don’t mind having late replies. But I can’t promise daily, very regular posts either. If the RP stays inactive for two to three weeks, I usually consider it dead.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested. See ya!

PS, those who start their messages with a terrible deer pun will be punished accordingly!

💋

Please ignore all the little boxes you may see below. I’m not interested in those awfully dated plots right now, but they can still give you an idea of what I like, and how frequently my RP mood changes =)
Alright. My current partners don’t post awfully frequently, which is quite alright, and actually allows me to bump my thread another time for another relaxed one-shot. I trust this one doesn't require that much of an explanation. Basically, I intend to exploit you kindly BMR members' common affection for butts. Don't deny it, I know that's the case! For quite a few of you, at least =) Anyhow, considering my occasionally occurring pampering needs, I thought I could get away with a selfish, worshipping themed little scene by putting the spotlight on MC's bottom. An office setting where YC gets to, is demanded to, satisfy his or her boss's haughty desires. Some butt-kissing, massaging, a smack or two, a bit of bondage, maybe face-sitting, a few toys, and such. Mostly con, really. Not necessarily a topxdown dynamic. YC just being a good employee. Kinda a diligent pleasure giver. Well, I said it was a selfish plot~ Perhaps they've been caught ogling her, and now have to perform certain tasks.

Ah, and remember, dear partner, depending on the premise, YC can be passive. You as a writer shouldn’t be, however~
I intend to play one of my one-shot ideas again. For the sixth time, actually. Thanks to my hectic schedule, I'm only able to offer one-shots nowadays. Anyway, you can say that the story has a school setting. There's a bit of bondage involved. And toys. Some masochism as well. Teasing would be nice too, if you can perform it properly. I'll have the submissive role, and you the opposite. Well, kinda. Apparently? It's admittedly a bit more complicated than that. It's a con situation that is dressed up as dub-con; hence, the title. I'm actually planning to play two characters, but you probably won't see the second one that often. Just to have a second, free pair of hands to move the scene forward if necessary. The overall mood of the story won't be dark, and I'd like to have witty banter and such during this preferably kinky occasion. It's hardly mandatory, but role-reversal is also on the table.

Possible kinks: Teasing, toys, bondage, light impact play.
Alright. So, I came across these rather questionable images in someone’s journal the other day. Well, that kinda tickled some of my so-called bondage hankerings? Which I’ll be requesting to fulfil with this bump~

The story has a BossxEmployee pairing. And it’ll probably be quite short-term. YC, accidentally or intentionally—the latter may be a bit more interesting—sends his boss a rather inappropriate image of a gal, a model rather, in bondage. Believing that it was a funny accident, whether that’s actually the case or not, she finds it rather unfortunate to receive such a lewd message from an employee. Though, instead of deleting it, she somehow ends up checking it quite a few times throughout the day, as it admittedly rouses an interesting curiosity within her.

Towards the end of the day, YC comes to her office upon being called. For a small mundane meeting, during which they discuss work-related stuff and assess weekly reports. Eventually though, she asks about that scandalous message. It starts like a scolding, but I’ll try to give subtle clues that MC might be a bit curious about it. And I’ll expect to be attacked by cunning implications. In the end, YC may be lucky enough to plan a spontaneous bondage session with their boss~

It’s quite a simple plot, really. This idea has a little gimmick, though. Drawn or otherwise, I want you to find the image in question. The one that YC’s sent to her. I can’t exactly promise that it will be acted out, but what’s in the reference may affect the kinkiness of the scene =) Nothing will be non-con.

If you have a particular interest in showing the ropes, let me know~

Possible kinks: Bondage, toys, teasing, name-calling, I can handle roughness, “who’s the boss now”, drawn-out foreplay, banter.
Found in fantasy, alright
Known to hug, and wrap
And cling, and thrust
Many elongated appendages combined
Could prod all three at once
Do not dawdle, just run!
An enemy with a reach for sure
Feels multiple and all over
Forest's a garden, that a hose
So many of those to douse a single rose
Arms at arm's length
Creeping close to spread and stretch
Tell me kindly member
Name what I fear~
So, I feel like I'm running out of fxf stories. As in, I don't have any at the moment? Accordingly, I'm searching for a one-shot with such pairing. Along with that, I'm also planning to discharge some of my current dominant urges. Which, of course, means you'll have the bottom role~

This terribly uncomplicated scene will take place in a hotel room. YC, hired for the night to offer her sensual services, comes to the room, comes in the room, and in general, gets subjected to some of MC's experimental sadism. Face slapping, butt smacking, name-calling, collaring, crawling, fingering, toying, lapping, and binding. I can't say I have quite hard-core kinks, so to speak, but I don't intend to play nicely.

Oh, you'd expected to hear more? Well, that's it, really.
Alright, there's a particular scenario I want to play~ Since it's a bit specific, I suspect it'll be a one-shot. So, I certainly wouldn't except anything long-term or involving.

The scene has a school setting, all character involved being at least eighteen years old. MC, quite a popular gal in school, is rather bitter that YC snitched to the principal that she's done something definitely against the rules, causing her to receive a rather unfortunate punishment that includes a cane. In return, she intends to make him/her pay for that unfortunate occasion. By dragging YC into the dining hall, pulling them over her lovely knees right before other students, and making their bum a bit sore, red, and swollen. All the while ripping a most sincere apology, and some other words of regret and sorry.

As you see, the plot is more of an excuse to narrate a spanking scene, which I like. Since most people on here are quite terrible at giving a detailed one (you are though!) I figured I should play on the giving end of things myself =) Oh, and it's totally alright if YC gets somewhat turned on by it. And I expect the story to have an overall cheerful mood, and nothing quite serious~

Please try to suggest your preferred pairing in your message. Most of you think that it must be obvious, but I can't read your mind, can I?

Possible kinks: Smacks on the bum, public scene, being made to say and admit things, some level of humbling, name-calling, role-reversal, pleading.
So, another one-shot. Sorry, nowadays my limited availability doesn't allow me to humour longish-term plots. And those relaxed short-term ideas, that are essentially kink focused, tend to draw more attention anyway.

The scene has an office setting. And you can say it has a BossxEmployee pairing, with me playing the former. MC is a difficult woman. Antics to put up with, a slightly demeaning nature, and an arrogant soul that yearns praise and flattery. Following the end of another working day, YC comes to MC's office, hoping that he/she could get his/her annual leave application signed. Given what happened the other two times they wanted something from her, YC also fears, or hopes, that their boss would again see this as an opportunity to fulfil some of her dominant tendencies. And unsurprisingly, she does. Wants YC to submit, and a third time perform their unofficial part-time job as her slave.

YC could be married. Single, or with someone. They may be reluctant, or willing. Excited or distressed. In short, you don't need to ask me those, if you've read the premise. Though, I don't want the scene to be non-con. And there won't be any risk of YC losing their job.

Since this is, partially, one of my "need more pampering" plot ideas, haha, I want a bit of worshipping. Bootlicking, leg kissing, and possibly face sitting. Would like to leave some pink marks on YC's bum. Like to push things into it as well. Collar and leash, and occasional name-calling. Thus, it won't be an occasions YC will be proud to recall.
So, this'll be awfully short. I intend to restart a short-term story I've been playing. It has a school setting. However, all characters should be at least eighteen.

A student manages to record a rather private moment of his/her teacher. A short video that has her doing some self-pleasing in the ladies' room. Or something similar. During a class, said pervert student sends MC an interesting, or concerning rather, text message. And to put it bluntly, blackmails her into doing things throughout the class.

Said things may include undoing a couple of buttons, writing whimsical things on the board, or letting some of her students to use the marker pens themselves, accidentally flashing the colour of her undergarment, having a banana, getting a bit clumsy and falling onto someone's lap, leaning down to pick up a pen. And so on. Well, I like it more when things start relatively light, and escalate down the line. Escalate as in spreading her legs, opening her mouth, suffering from objects getting in places, crawling through desks, and such.

Students and their comely teacher, it's a multi character scene. You could narrate the other students yourself. Or we both could play them as side characters when the post demands. But ideally, you should like the idea of playing multiple characters.
Painting It Pink and Red (fxm, fxf)

Hm, hope it's OK to say this in my little RT, but I suspect most of you guys are arse-people, as in preferring that certain body part to the others? And spanking seemingly is a kink all of you have on your little lists =) Slap this, swat that, well it's usually there, alright~ Sadly, I can't quite say that every kindly player on here who likes it could perform it exceptionally well, butt I'm not a perfectionist either. Only a tad demanding =)

Anyway, I intend to take advantage of that. Playing a, well a brat, who requires some level of correction, so to speak, should prevent me from feeling burnt out during the scenes I top. It's something I've played before. And I like it to be short, sweet, and simple. And not really long, bitter, and complex.

Principal's office. An attitude problem. Discipline, right? Turn around, skirt up. Would you behave, young lady? Unruly ought to get sore. And sorry.

If those little keyphrases tickle your fancy, I want to have a school setting. Corporal punishment, you see. All characters will be over 18. If interested in painting it pink and red, sing me two of your favourite implements. More is encouraged. If you don't know how to approach, tell me a position you like when it comes to it.

Bestowed Control (fxm, fxf)

Currently, I want to squeeze in a one-shot, to have an easy-going and relaxed little story on the side. In those, I like exploring new themes. New to me, that is. In this case, it is mind-control. Because of narrative reasons, that's been a kink I haven't humoured that much. So, that'll be the theme of the one-shot.

I intended to have an office setting. Your rather common stuck-up boss x brassed-off employee pairing. During a drawn-out late-time business meeting with his/her boss, YC will be haphazardly bestowed the promising ability to command the conceited manager who's made a habit of mistreating people she supervises. It could be a collar, something she sees on her computer screen, a certain note that plays on her phone, or the scent of a perfume what ends up meddling with her mind. It won't be YC's doing, but they will be the one who takes advantage of this awfully docile state of hers.
I've bumped my thread quite a lot lately, haven't I? I'll do it again, though. For another short-term idea. Currently, I'm willing to do receive some humbling, which you guys of course call humiliation. I'm positive some of you are rather exceptional when it comes to realising that particular kink. Sadly, I've admittedly failed to find a partner who does it well. Thus, I currently have this "I perhaps should do it myself then, and let a kindly member help" type of approach. Well, I'll try to elaborate on what I mean by that.

I'll play two main characters, two women who likes to play pranks on each other. Those are not always innocent, and could sometimes be rather perverse and disgraceful. Of course, during those questionable occasions, having someone to witness the scene, or providing them with an extra pair of hands if needed, makes things better, and the hazing more meaningful.

The story will have an office setting. Since they're the cofounders of a small company, both of MCs will be technically YC's boss. So, he/she will be equally obliged to follow their instructions. Obviously, one of them will be in no position to give commands while being put in her place, so to speak, by the other. As the employee of the month, YC will experience and participate in this harmless but demeaning occasions. And will get to see each of their bosses in humbling situations. And play a part in them.

The overall mood of the story will be humours, and not necessarily dark.

If you'd like to be my kindly employee of the month, let me know~

Possible kinks: Bondage, pet-play, role-reversal, toys, slaps on the bum, crawling around, scribbling things on the body, costumes, and such. And things you would like to suggest as well.
Alright, I intend to do some experimentation. Thus, I will perhaps selfishly require a partner to help me try out a new kink =) Which happens to be tickling. Well, it normally belongs on the list of my maybe's. But I saw something the other day, and now I want to try it as a kink. I suspect the plot will be rather simple, and easy-going. Though, I always adore decently elaborate narratives.

The story I have in mind has an office setting. Your rather cliché bossXemployee pairing, with me having the former role. MC is a conceited gal, who's hardly an easy person to work with. Antics to put up with, the frustration of being looked down on, taxing work assignments unjustly assigned among workers, and a postponed annual leave application; YC has a thing or two to be frustrated with her. Harbouring a particular grudge against her, but also a physical admiration for her, he/she inevitably decides that a lesson has to be taught. And during a meeting, YC finally summons the necessary boldness and perversion to commence such assault, which preferably causes MC to be drown in giggles and protests. Call it dub-con if you wish, but I trust it'll be a light-hearted scene.

Bondage is highly encouraged. Well, I just like it. Creative use of regular office supplies is adored. Phone cords, rolls of tape, markers, binder clips, books with thick covers, dustbins, labels, and such.

On tickling, in this case, I believe it wouldn't be quite fair to limit YC to certain regions of body. So, I'll suggest that I intend to be rather generous regarding where you could touch~ Of course, I'll try to provide YC with the tools they may require.

Anyway, if you'd like to humour this request, let me know~ If you have questions, you can always shoot. See ya!

Possible kinks: Certainly, other kinks are on the table. A complementary one may be bondage. Use of toys and teasing should be fun too. And I believe I don't need to mention the usual stuff such as oral sex, and such.
I have a rather recently tickled fancy about playing a monster girl. Not quite a scary one. Somewhat naïve, but also kinky and assertive. Not moody, but bubbly =) Devilishly cute? Someone who stands out not only because of her unique looks, but also thanks to her her openly playful personality. And that's a rather sensual playfulness, I'd say.

The story will have a modern setting, possibly with some fantasy elements squeezed in to have an excuse to have monsters. I intend to have a school setup, all characters being over eighteen. MC will be an exchange student. And YC her dear classmate. And also her window into the human world. Someone who's supposed to keep her away from trouble. For an extra layer of complexion, perhaps YC could be emotionally scarred by her kind, as in having a family member hurt by a monster. He/she doesn't have to like MC, or find her attractive. Just needs to have a duty of helping her with a world that is foreign to her, all the while having to deal with her antics. YC may also need to resist the sensual urges she stirs in them. Or might just fail to do so. The story may have a bittersweet ending, with MC eventually returning to her home, the characters getting separated for good. Whether good or bad, the memories will last, however =)

There won't be any predefined top and bottom roles. Down the line, such dynamic could be played as a bedroom game, though. In that regard, I'm a switch. And would both enjoy collaring YC, and letting them tie me up.

Oh, and she'll be a humanoid monster. And will probably hate to be called a monster. Anyway, she'll randomly choose YC as her friend and guardian, so to speak. Hope you take good care of her~ Rightfully, you might want to learn whom I'll be playing. Well, I kinda want it to be a surprise. Also I admittedly prefer you to reach out to me because of the premise rather than the character's appearance. I suspect she'll be a fiery one, though!

Possible themes: Possessiveness, public scenes, exploration, love and hate, smacks on the bum, teasing, costumes, use of toys, bondage, attention seeking, and such. Feel free to suggest your favourite kinks as well.
(Short description: Searching for a partner to play a character who's tasked with the public and private punishment of his/her queen's enemies. I'll be playing both the queen and the victim. Switch partners are preferred.)

The story has a fantasy setting. I have yet to decide whether to add other fantasy races, but they should be welcome. Things will take place in the capital city of a prosperous kingdom, currently living in an era of peace that is granted by MC's father. Following his death, MC rules the kingdom now. Overall, people are neutral about her rule. Some like her, while others are undecided. She's not extremely cruel, but couldn't be said to be a lovely woman either. The twisted desires she bears are well-hidden for the sake of her image as the fair queen.

Neither internal, nor external, there is no current conflict that threatens the happiness of the people. Not significantly, at least. For the last few months or so, however, the city is haunted by spies, presumably sent by a shadowy organisation that is plotting against the Queen. It's unclear what secret they're hoping to unfold. Those spies are exceptionally good at hiding, and blending in. Tasked with catching them, a newly established group of knights, gladly, does its duty rather well, though. When a new spy is captured, they're brought to MC, as she chooses a proper penalty for their attempted espionage. To send a message, such penalty is usually public.

When a penalty is assigned, directly by MC, YC carries it out as the queen's new wrongdoing officer, hence the title. After the mysterious disappearance of the former one, this will be YC's first job as the new officer. The job revolves around fulfilling MC's questionable demands, and ensuring that the prisoner is properly punished for her crime. Beside the queen, I'll be playing the captive. Well, kinda. So, YC will have the dominant role. But it's going to be a bit more complicated than that, as YC too will have to assume the sub role on occasion. So, I need a switch partner for this plot =) There'll be smut, but also some plot elements to humour. And a twist~

To make it clear, YC won't be a heartless pervert who does their job very keenly. They'll be loyal. But also someone who could feel empathy with MC's victims.

Possible themes: Spectators, toys, devices, humbling, role-reversal, public scenes, bondage.
It's a modern plot bunny. And a rather simple one, I suppose. I'll have the top role. Although I fancy the idea of adding some twists down the line, nothing will be non-con.

MC runs a parlour. The service the clients are provided with is an unconventional one, which is about having a preferably intense dose of belittling. Going through the kinky session MC offers to her well-heeled guests is supposed to make them an arguably better person by improving on their humbleness and grinding down their conceit. For the most part though, people just apply to fulfil a hidden fantasy of theirs. The tempting fantasy of submitting, and getting on their knees. YC is a new client, to be humbled, used, abused, treated lowly, and encouraged to plead. And of course, paying handsomely for those~

The premise is rather basic. And meant to be a short-term plot. If the story proves to be fun, and the characters interesting, it can be expanded.

Possible themes: Bondage, name-calling, pet-play, toys, edging, body worship, straddling and grovelling. I may also strap a dildo on, whether YC is a guy or gal~
The plot will have a college setting. MC is a kinky, slightly unstable, and abundantly daring gal. She's been dating YC for a while. YC is a quite decent person. A bit timid, smart, and sensible. A bit prudish, I'd say. And could be considered somewhat geeky compared to MC. Although MC is a bit possessive, she really likes YC. And enjoys realising her intimate fantasies with them. So, the RP is about those so-called fantasies. And the things YC has to bear along the way. In some of those, she may like to have the top role. In others, she might fancy the idea of being the submissive. Regardless, YC'll have to go through occasions that he himself considers a bit taboo and questionable.

I reckon the story will consist of a bunch of scenes. Preferably, each of them will revolve around a different kink. For instance, the first one could take place in a library. While trying to study, YC may find himself/herself helping MC try out a remote controlled vibrator she just bought. Another day, she may ask his help to look the part of a cute fox. Or she could suggest that she wants to have someone over her knees. Well, I'm a switch. And that's the type of partner I'm searching for, really.

Additional drama is always welcome. Like, YC may have yet to reveal that he actually wants to break up. Perhaps his parents might be insisting that he do so. Or maybe, he's preparing to go to a different college in a different part of the world. Oh, maybe there's another girl!

Possible themes: toys, teasing, wax-play, pet-play, a bit of bondage, spanking, costumes, possessiveness. I also want to include a lap dance at some point~
I want to try something new. Right now, I don’t have much room for new RPs. Not that I have too many of them, but rather it’s more about my availability. And I’m kinda having a little burnout nowadays. So, this won’t be an update for a conventional story, per se. Instead, I’ll be looking for a few, let’s say, mini-scenes.

The RP will only have 4 posts. Yeah, 4. Two from me, and two from you. Well, it can have more than 4 posts. The point is, it’d a rather short scene and not a fully fledged RP.

The story, obviously, won’t be very complex. It’ll be a simple plot. To elaborate on it, it’ll be a silly superhero plot. YC will get to take advantage of a distressed heroine. Who knows? He or she may turn out to be a good guy too. Or a deviant opportunist. Otherwise, you can say that YC will have the top role.

Original or established, you’re free to play any character you want. A cocky villain, a prankish hero, some nameless thug, an ordinary spectator. Someone who happens to be in the right place at the right time, while the opposite can be said for MC. I won’t reveal whom I’ll be playing here, but I suspect she’s a popular character among you guys =) If you’ve seen some of my earlier hero plots, it really shouldn’t be a surprise.

Anyway, that means you don’t need to know much about the character in question. Well, I myself don’t know much about her anyway. But can say that she’s a geeky one. And feisty as well.

I won’t give you too much detail about this so-called plot. As a matter of fact, that’s part of the fun for me, sending you a blind post, so to speak. But, I'd say it’ll be a rather sticky situation what MC finds herself stuck in =) And I suspect YC will know what to do with her when opportunity knocks. Though, if you’re curious about what this sticky situation might be, you can ask about it in your message.
It’ll be one of my ‘need more pampering’ plots, and unfortunately such pampering would be realized through YC’s abuse and thorough use. Yeah, I want an fxf pairing for this one.

The idea is rather simple. I suspect it’ll consist of only one scene, but if things prove to be fun still, the story can be expanded on.

YC wakes up in a fancy bedroom. Has been stripped of all her clothing and belongings, she notices that she’s tied to a wide bed. Arms stretched and legs spread, like a little star on the bed⭐Quite vulnerable, right? Eventually opening her pretty eyes, she spots MC in the room, casually watching her come round. Is it a kidnapping, just a daring prank or an elaborate plot for revenge? Time will tell.

I’m intended to have a ‘bad end’ for this particular occasion. My understanding of a bad end is just YC panting with her little eyes rolled back into her head, overwhelmed by sensual provocations. So, there won’t be any blood, cuts, excessive violence or anything like that. Though, I suspect there would be medium to heavy bondage. And toys. And quite a few climaxes. And MC making use of both of her openings. And moans and howls. Some teasing too. Yeah, YC will be thoroughly explored, disgraced and humbled. But I want to do it in an elegant way, if it makes sense =) There may be some rough kinks, but the story won’t have a dark and grim theme.
The story will have a school setting. And it’ll have a common StudentxTeacher pairing.

The plot takes place in a private school. I kinda enjoy high school themes more, but in any case, all characters should be over 18.

MC is the daughter of the school’s owner, or she just comes from a wealthy family. So, she commands some influence over the school. Understandably, that makes her quite arrogant and haughty. A spoiled princess, if you will. She doesn’t study hard, or at all, really. But somehow, always manages to get excellent grades. And not because she’s exceptionally smart either. After each exam, she just pays the respective instructor an ill-tampered visit to insist they change the score of her test paper, to her liking.

YC is a teacher at the school, charismatic and popular among students. After yet another exam, MC visits him in his office. That’s anything but new actually, and although feeling quite frustrated about it, YC knows about the unwritten rules of the administration, that he just has to let MC do her thing. After a rather disrespectful confrontation, she grabs her favourite red marker, bends over the desk and tinkers with the grading of her exam paper. If that’s not enough, she keeps complaining about how YC needs to apologize for giving her such a low score in the first place.

I believe this is the part where you'd expect me to say how YC says enough and turns the tables? That he teaches MC a valuable lesson, right? Well, no. It’s actually the part where I say how he’ll be dominated, used, toyed with and pegged. Made to lick MC’s shoes and kiss her butt and worship. Edged, straddled and ridden. It’s one of my ‘pampering’ plots after all, so I’d say worshipping part would be important to the story =) YC can be reluctant, visible eager, or may secretly enjoy being a so-called slut to MC. As the prefix suggests, he could be a she as well.
This update will include a short-term RP idea. Yeah, the idea is short term, but that doesn’t mean I fancy short replies. I write at least three paragraphs. Usually more than that. I like detailed posts that include both action and emotion. Hm, other than that, I really like building stuff up before initiating smutty content. When it eventually starts though, I like it rough, kinky, somewhat dirty and twisted =)

The best way to check if we’d make compatible writing partners would be just checking out some of my other RP threads. They shouldn’t be that difficult to find. You can go to my lovely profile page and then click that little button that says find all threads by Wave. In case you have any questions about my writing style or the plot itself, I’m surely willing to answer them =)

Depending on your preferences, there’ll be two versions of the same plot. So bear with me.

MC is a thief, who relies on seduction, cunning and persuasion, and not necessarily her exceptional acrobatic skills. There is a safe, that her client wants open. And a long code, required to ‘misplace’ the valuable contents in the safe. She already knows the code. Well, only half of it. YC, another con artist who’s up to no good, knows the other half. He/She is not someone MC can simply seduce into spilling out the missing numbers in the code. But maybe, a deal can be made.

They meet up with each other at a fancy ball, to discuss the details. There are 4 numbers MC needs to learn from yours. YC aggress to disclose them, but not without a price. So, one of them suggests a kinky game. They make a list of kinks, which covers 10 items. For each missing number MC has, she needs to comply with one of those kinks, which are chosen randomly from the list. Once the necessary preparations are made, they meet again in a properly furnished and conveniently equipped warehouse to play this so-called game.

(Here’s the second version: YC too wants to complete the code. And they take turns performing said kinks. As in, top and bottom roles are alternating throughout the RP. MC satisfying one kink, and then yours doing his. Or hers for that matter.)

Before the RP, the items in the list will be discussed OOC. And during the RP, I’ll find a way to randomly choose one. In the story, the characters will be spinning a kinky wheel. You see, half of the fun here is deciding on the kinks/actions/tasks on the wheel. And the other half is, of course, playing them out. There’ll be, let’s say, 10 items. You can choose five of them, and I can suggest the rest, of which 4 will be realized in the story. That’s the idea anyway =) Hope, it doesn’t sound too complicated, right?
Hello hello~ Thanks for visiting my request thread! This time, I’ll be updating it for a fandom plot.

Since I’m not that familiar with most of the fandom stuff you guys seem to like around here, I don’t include many fandom ideas in my bumps. But there are a few characters I've grown to enjoy playing and this one will include one such character.

I don’t see it being a long term RP. It’s more of a short term idea with some action and interconnected scenes. That doesn’t mean I’m after short and undetailed quick back and forth replies. I at least write three paragraphs, and usually, more than that. Like anyone else, I enjoy drawn-out detailed posts. And I try to offer the same.

The best way to check if we’d make compatible writing partners would be just checking out some of my other RP threads. They shouldn’t be that difficult to find. You can go to my lovely profile page and then click that little button that says find all threads by Wave. In case you have questions about my writing style or the plot itself, I’d surely answer them =)

Here’s the plot I want to try out. I’ll be playing this geeky heroine. You actually need to know who that is. And that’s kinda all you need to know. If you find the idea of seeing her in peril, and have the necessary motivation to realize that, that’s enough for me.

Anyway, at the start of the story, she’ll be already captured, by another character (OC) of mine. There’ll be an auction, where MC sells the poor heroine to the highest bidder. Sometime during the bidding though, the skilful heroine manages to free herself and escapes. After a bit of chasing, and some fighting, YC will capture her again. And in the following scene he, she or they (as in multiple characters) would get to handle the rather flexible heroine in a thorough sexual session.

As you see, it’ll be a three-part story. I reckon my OC’s involvement in the story will be rather limited. If you take a liking to her though, I can keep her around a little longer. YC can be an already established character, or original. He should be kinky and perverse though =) And competent, in certain areas.

Possible kinks/themes are: Peril, bondage, some fighting, rough sex, non/dub con, uppity, toys, and of course, tight costumes. (I can include a little wetting too. Just ask how that might happen if you happen to like that.)
Here's the plot. At a pleasant weekend, MC enjoys a cup of tea at her favourite café. The weather is fine, the sun is bright. So, she’s seated outside. Next to her steaming teacup, a box sits on the table, in a pink shopping bag. Under the bright sun, the bag almost becomes semi-translucent, hinting its contents to inquisitive eyes. It’s a little vibrator what the box contains. An elaborate little thing that can be controlled remotely. It’s bought for some private fun. Preferably, in the privacy of MC’s bedroom.

YC is a friend. From school, or maybe from work, or they might be just meeting through mutual friends. Anyway, upon spotting mine, YC joins her at her table for a quick hello. After chit-chatting a little, he or she peeks into the bag. Knowing MC's naughty side, he manages to sweet talk MC into testing her little purchase. Right there, right now. To get things moving, some soft-blackmail can be included too. Anyway, the premise is on public play. It's about keeping MC's knickers moist under the table, with the challenge of trying not to grab the attention of curious bystanders =)

If you want to play a female character, the story can be altered to put YC into a difficult spot as well, and MC can be the persuasive one instead. But it's not required.

If the story proves to be fun still, a second scene can be played after the first one. This time, it takes place in MC’s bedroom, to implement some bondage elements as well. Ropes, restraints and more toys, right? Role-reversal is also possible in that case.

Themes: Public play, sex toys, imposed orgasms, risk of getting caught, (bondage).
I want the story to have an office setting. Players who like to play as a guy or a gal are welcome, as long as they’re willing to devote themselves to MC for an hour or two in the story. I only seek players who enjoy writing submissive characters though, not unsure partners who wants to experiment with the idea. I’ll be accepting only one partner right now.

Here’s the plot. Despite her young age, somewhere around 25 to 35, MC is the CEO of a small company. Let it be marketing department or accounting, YC works in the same company, and directly reports to MC. He or she earns well, keeps the business ticking over at the office. YC might have a loving wife waiting at home, or a pretty girlfriend waiting for a call. On the other hand, YC and mine also have an odd relationship, that revolves around some twisted sex. No blackmail is involved, or fear of getting fired. Just the whimsical sensation of submitting to his boss.

The scene takes place in a meeting room. Late in the day, YC gives MC a not so exciting presentation on some business matters. They’re alone in the room, and maybe at the office as well. MC interrupts the presentation, wishing for a different kind of service. She dominates YC. Once again, demands his unquestioned submission. She needs someone to lick the heels of her shoes, worship her legs. A submissive servant to peg. Bondage is involved too, and the relevant accessories. Without MC’s permission, YC wouldn’t be doing much~

Some of themes I want to include are; bondage, name calling, worshipping, dildos, ordering around, polishing of MC’s shoes, collar and leash, power play in general.
Hello~ So, this is a one-shot idea, that is more or less contained within a single environment. I’ll be searching for a submissive character, someone who’s fine with the kinks I’ll mention in a moment. Only players who actually like playing bottom roles though, and not unsure people who just want to experiment if they’d like writing the submissive part. Other than that, I do like expressive characters, as exploring how the characters feel is usually more interesting to me than what they do =)

The pairing is such; MC is a mob boss and yours is a spy, a secret agent or an undercover cop, tasked with finding clear evidence against MC’s shady operations to send her behind the bars for good. YC visits a casino run by MC. Once there, acts all cunning and flirty. Aware of MC’s sensual nature, they know that she would eventually ask them into her office in a lusty wish for entertainment. And unsurprisingly, she does. Asks for YC’s sexual company. She is a dangerous woman though, so it’s more of a demand. Once YC enters her office though, a gizmo in their possession secretly begins to extract information from a computer, gathering much-needed evidence to put charges against her. Now, all they have to do is wait, until enough material is obtained and cops rushed in the place to capture her. In the meantime however, YC has to play along, has to deal with MC’s various fantasies and indulge her demanding nature.

This could end in three ways:
  • YC succeeds and MC gets captured by their colleagues.
  • They accidentally expose their plan, or MC might get suspicious and make them confess it instead, which would turn their so-called playtime into something more sinister and harsh.
  • Somehow seduced by perversion, YC takes an odd liking to MC, a strange affection, and willingly reveals the truth, which complicates things for MC.
This part of the story wouldn’t be discussed in the beginning of the RP. I want it to progress naturally throughout the scene. But I’ll try to indicate how much information YC’s device has stolen. Mostly to OOC hint at how close the scene is to the end.
The other day, I saw, or rather shown, a naughty image. Now, I kinda want to play it =) It’s a fandom plot, namely a Harry Potter one. I didn’t read all the books, watched the films back in the day, but can’t say I remember every detail. However, it’ll be more about character interactions rather than the world itself anyway. I don’t demand you have great knowledge on the subject. All characters should be over 18 though.

The idea revolves around Ginny and Hermione, me playing the former. The fiery redhead gets jealous of the know-it-all bookworm, no longer be able to keep her envy for Hermione’s popularity to herself. Add to that how she falsely suspects that she and her crush, Harry, might be developing a romantic relationship, she’s pretty frustrated with her Muggle-born counterpart. MC confronts yours in an empty classroom. After a heated argument, and some ‘nasty’ spells later, Ginny strips her down, secures a collar around her neck and takes Hermione on a rather lowly walk across the castle halls. Call it humiliation or public fun, she surely disgraces her to prove who’s the top dog at school. It won’t be a short walk either. I’m willing to add other characters, mostly random students from different houses to add to YC’s so-called penalty, a harsh lesson she cannot learn from a book~

That being said, the thread’s prefix isn’t wrong. If you want to have a fxm pairing, I’m willing to play Hermione instead. In that case, you can feel free to pick any character you want, or just an OC. Similarly, for the original pairing, the roles can be reversed as well. I’m a switch =)
*Ring Ring*

Sitting at his orderly desk, a smartly dressed gentleman answers the phone, whose number is only known to an elite group of clients. “Good evening. How may I be of help?” He offers the special services of the distinguished agency he works for. “I beg your pardon, Ma’am? Polishing? What kind of shoes?” The kindly gentleman asks. “Oh… I see. Certainly.” Grabbing an elaborate pen, he begins to take notes. “Absolutely…”

- The first memo reads ‘Ambition of a common slut.’

“Excellent choice.” Tip of his pen slides across the open page of his notebook again.

- ‘Yet courtesy of an obedient servant.’

Picky clients who know exactly what they want; although quite difficult to please, they also tend to be the ones who paid the most handsomely.

- ‘Diligent fingers, talented tongue.’

Flashing an assured smile, the man continues. “We only work with the best in the industry.”

- Legs, buttocks. A great appreciation of the whole female body.’

“A surprise? Most certainly.”

- Clothing (?)

Next few demands narrow down the list of top-line candidates. “We do have a few who would look fantastic in them.”

- 'Ropes, cuffs and bondage.'

Although the voice on the other side could not see it, he keeps giving confirmative nods, willing to make the caller’s hotel room an infinitely more exciting place. Still, a less innocent suggestion raises one his eyebrows in a mild confusion.

“Y-yes, Ma’am.” He multitasks and flips the pages of his phonebook. Among a bunch, some well put bios and charming photos of models wink at him more prominently than the rest. “I have the perfect match for your desires... Calling them right away… It was a pleasure.” After his client, he hangs up the phone as well, only to dial a new number, to make mention of worship and bondage.

*beep… beep…*

If your phone rings, let me know~
Hey~ Next to my ongoing original plot ideas, I’m willing to make use of a few fandom characters I got to know through different RPs I played in the past.

I’ll be first to admit that I don’t have thorough knowledge on the universe they live in, but I do try to do justice to their respective personalities in my plots. And some of them have rather fun characteristics to write about =)

This isn’t the first time I’m updating my thread in search of a fandom-loving partner. However, this time, I’ll switch things around a bit. All characters in my modest list will have the top role in their respective stories. They’ll come out on top and become the distressing troublemaker that dominates YC in various ways.

A cheerful heroine to impose a different understanding of justice upon the villain. A moody demon-hybrid who lets her demonic side take control for once. A mad mad clown picking a victim to perform her roughest jokes on them. A fair princess who succumbs to darkness and starts to adore others’ abuse. YC can be a nameless person or another established character, but that wouldn’t change their unfortunate fate at the abusive hands of MC.

The characters I’m willing to play are Raven, Batgirl, Zelda and Harley Quinn. In no particular order. I may make them a little more powerful or nimbler to better handle, or worse treat, YC. Yeah, I haven’t included a plot for each of them, since I’m not really planning to play all of the characters. But it’d be a kinky story of peril and bondage.
Hi and hello~

I have a rather short RP idea I want to play, something to stroke my dominant side~ I seek submissive characters. Obedient boys and malleable gals. MC would be their boss. Demanding, oppressive, arrogant, and charming. Feel free to have self-doubt and act in reluctance, but there won’t be any non-con. Just an inferior ‘slave’ following the commands, elaborate or simple. Doing precisely what is told. An obedient pet mesmerized by MC’s high presence. Someone to utter a rather modest vocabulary, ‘yes ma’am.’ MC needs her stilettos polished, her legs licked and her rear massaged. Demands a pair of gentle hands to kindly pull her underwear down when asked. A talented tongue and courteous digits. Once a hysterical level of arousal is reached however, she will order YC to sink to their knees and wear the symbol of submission, a collar. And surely, a leash to yank on. She will command them to bend over, and then to be quiet, or just to scream louder. Remind them that no toy is taboo, and no hole is out of reach. Searching someone who would worship like a most obedient pet, and endure the boss’ kinks like a big slut. Still, regardless of how well they behave, YC might still feel the kiss of her crop. *Crack*

As you can see, I’m looking for a submissive character =) The scene will have an office setting. It will start in a conference room, where YC does a presentation on how the business is holding up. Then, MC will get bored, and the elements I tried to express so elaborately above would play out. The first part of the RP will be focused on worshipping, while the second part will be about YC’s abuse.
A while ago, I started a few superhero themed RPs. Yeah, one of those cheesy peril stories =) Sadly, two of them didn’t last long, since my partners got busy and had to quit, I assume. Which is totally alright, for me at least. Still, I’m a bit bitter about writing starters that lead to a dead end. Especially for fandom plots. Because unlike original characters, I tend to look them up a little before I start writing the initial post, given how I don’t have much prior knowledge on them.

Right now, I want to find a new partner for either of these plots. The characters in question are Raven -moody half demon with beautiful violet eyes- and Batgirl -geeky heroine with fiery red hair.- I assume these are quite popular among fans. People ask me to play them more than others. (Those are not links. In case you actually tried to press them.)

Each scenario is rather similar, independent of the character of your choice. But they’d have different personalities, of course. It’d be a peril plot, venturous heroine in distress. I’m looking for a twisted villain to prove good guys don’t always win. Or some random thugs to show that a renowned superhero isn’t that different than a common victim when her pants are down. I like bondage elements. A proper beating is fine too, as long as there is no excess violence. Rough sex, non or dub-con is ok too. However, being kinky is a must.

There’ll be a small fight and a struggle in the beginning. So, don’t expect me to write them lose in my first post =) They’ll be eventually defeated and open to perversion. I can’t say this is mandatory, but I like playing with smart partners. Who can find creative ways to bring MC to her knees. Like taking advantage of her weaknesses or setting traps.

As, I said, I have already written starters for these characters. If you’re fine with it, I want to alter them a bit and reuse them to be honest. If you don’t like that, I actually understand you though.
Hi~ I’m looking for a distracting side story next to my other ongoing stories. The premise is rather simple for this one, and generic in a way. Two characters make a bet. MC loses and has to fulfill the predefined assignment. And you’re right, those would be some kinky assignments.

At a party, or any other event, your character and mine decide to play a little game. MC is a coy one however, quite popular and picky. She only accepts it since the odds are highly in her favor. For example, they can roll a die, in which the one who rolls the highest number wins. But in MC’s case, whatever she rolls is multiplied by two. So you can see why she accepts the bet. Don’t worry though, I’ll make her lose. The game is there to add some tension and build-up. Trust me, it makes the outcome more fun. There won’t be any trick. YC won’t be cheating. They’ll just be lucky =)

Next day, feeling quite bitter about what happened, MC insist to play again. Or maybe it’s YC who wants it instead. This time it can be a pick a card type of game. Again, MC has the advantage. Despite the odds, she unfortunately loses again. Incredibly frustrated and angry, she is once again obliged to do what she’s been told, reluctantly.

Later, the same pattern repeats another time. You can say the RP would have three scenes. But I want the so called tasks MC agrees to follow to have a gradual difficulty to them. In other words, the first bet should be rather innocent compared to the last. Again, there won’t be an actual OOC game, but I want to narrate them in the RP. That’s part of the fun for me. Writing MC’s mindset and surprise.

I’m sure some of you will want to include some public scenarios. I don’t have any problem with that. But; you have to be willing to write additional third party observers for that and not leave it all out to me. If you wish, you can play multiple characters. I’d like that. I can also play a secondary character, like a best friend of my main.
Hey~ It’s pretty much what the title says. I haven’t played against a perverse monster for a while. Currently seeking someone who could fill that gap.

I’m only looking for an overwhelming monster though =) One that could cause quite a lot of trouble! Aggressive and powerful. And kinky for sure. Like a twisted force of nature with perverted desires. However no regular animals. A rough handling, tight bondage and quite a bit of stretching will do. All the usual stuff I guess, when playing against a sexually menacing monster =) Message me if you actually like playing such characters though and just not intrigued by the idea of reading my posts.

A tentacle being could work. I like the idea of an overwhelming number of arms. Or just a sorcerer who can summon one. Or a fierce werewolf with a feral heat to fuel its enraged attacks. A stubborn group of malicious little devils would work too, whose strength is in numbers. But, I’d pretty much welcome any unique character. On my partners end, any amount of cum is fine. But I don’t like impregnation or breeding I tend to see in these type of plots.

MC would be an adventurer who embarks on a journey to slay her monstrous foe. Things obviously won’t go well however. I should also add that I’m not looking for a dark scene. No matter how harsh things might get, the mood of the story won’t be depressive and grim.

I want it to have a fantasy setup. In fantasy settings, or in ‘silly’ superhero stuff, I always assume that the characters are a lot more durable and resistant than usual. So that you can feel free to give YC rather generous assets. But they need to be strong enough to thrust them in a swift pace.

MC can be a nimble huntress or a proud knight. Sadly nothing special here in terms of the basic concept. But I think how she holds up in tight situations is what makes the narration interesting anyway =)

If you have any fandom suggestions for MC, you can certainly name them. For example, you can ask me to play as Zelda if you’d like to see her in peril. However, I can almost guarantee that I won’t be able to recognize them. But I imitated already established characters before. If you have a reference image to play out, it’s fine to link it too.
Hi~ Thanks for visiting my rt =) Sadly, this isn’t an update for a complex plot with an involving story. But an easygoing one shot. That being said, if the story promises fun, it can be expanded for sure. Also, even if the scene is not that plot heavy, I still like adding detail to my posts. And most likely can’t work with only one or two short paragraphs.

I don’t have a cheesy little superhero plot going on right now, and those can be fun =) You guys seem to like this redheaded geek, so I’ll playing as Batgirl another time. I don’t have comprehensive knowledge of the respective fandom, but I played her enough to be confident that I can write this brave heroine realistic enough. One of my inactive RPs that involves her should be on public threads. I’m sure you can find it if you know where to look, to check if we’re compatible.

It’ll basically be a peril plot. A non permanent bad end with lasting effects. The young heroine would for once lose a fight, only to suffer its grim consequences at the hands of her perverse captor. Of course, restraining this agile heroine into a more –cooperative- position would take more than one tough villain. So, it’s better if you’re willing to play multiple characters. I like the idea of she losing her pride to some random thugs to be more amusing, but if you want to write an established villain, that’s fine too. Someone who can replace her cocky quips with regretful exclaims and take advantage of her athletic frame =) Regardless, in one of Gotham’s dark alleys, she’ll suffer the shame of defeat, and a bit more than that. Might be bent over a trash container on the street, tossed through an already worn window frame or could be dragged across the damp, dirty streets. Since it’s a superhero plot, I’ll assume she could take a rough beating, and a rougher sex. So, feel free to be a bit aggressive, and kinky. You first need to defeat her, after all =) I also know how to play Raven. The story may include her instead as well, if you find a half-demon more enticing.
Hello~ This’ll simply be a hypnosis plot. If that happens to be something you don’t like, the rest should be irrelevant to you. Well, I have to admit, I’m not very fond of the kink myself, but find some of the aspects that come with it to be fun =) If that makes sense. Mind control will rather act as a tool to realize the smutty scenes of the story.

I want the plot to have an office setup, and have a modern setting. So, the current manager of the company has just retired. Now, someone else is to have the position. MC and yours are both strong candidates for the job, both expecting to get the promotion. There’s some rivalry in the business. Being an arrogant individual, MC thinks she deserves the position more than anyone else. But, latest developments and gossip hints that the cards are actually stacked against her. On the contrary, things indicate that YC is most likely to get the promotion. That of course means MC would be working for them. The idea of someone else filling the manager’s seat frustrates MC. She comes up with an unethical plot not to lose this competition. She calls YC to her office room and offers a cup of coffee. They talk a bit, mostly about routine stuff. The drink includes a secret ingredient. One that would strip YC’s freewill and make them highly responsive to suggestion. This part is important; YC keeps their mind and thoughts, and can speak what they think. Just can’t control their actions, instead feeling a strong urge to follow any given commands. MC makes yours sign a few papers. This eliminates YC from the game, dismisses their claim on the manager position. When it’s done, MC decides to further abuse this opportunity. For something more mischievous than a few signed documents.

After the end of this scene, oddly enough, if YC realizes that they actually enjoyed what MC did to them, next day, they can act if the drug’s effects are still present over them, even if that’s not true. That way, MC can use them up another time without YC giving away their newfound masochistic side. Or maybe we can reverse the roles as well.

Possible themes; semi-mind control, light bondage, forced clothing, worshipping (I don’t have any foot related kinks, but I might order them to kiss MC shoes and legs), tools that slap, toys that plug (in rear too), pet play, name calling.

I can’t say this is a strong kink for me, but if it is for you, I can include some public belittling too.

Things that I don’t like; real violence, blood, large age gaps, incest, very shy characters, pregnancy, bathroom stuff.
Hey~ One of my RP partners sadly had to take a break from our story. This allows me to bump my thread for another RP slot =) It’ll be a specific plot idea. I’m most likely to accept only one RP for this.

I’m willing to play in a fantasy setup. Didn’t have one of those for some time. I’ll be playing two characters, but one of them wouldn’t be in the story as long as the other. In an elven kingdom, both of my characters will be princesses. Only one of them is heir to the throne though. So, the other secretly plots against her sister to drop her claim on the throne. Not by simply killing her, but rather by breaking her will. A strike aimed at her pride, more than anything else. She makes a deal with an orc group, or they could be goblins too. A twisted bargain for the crown princess of the kingdom. She convinces her sister to raid a cave in the forest, or a camp, known to house a group of bandits. Somehow, MC makes sure they wouldn’t be backed up by the royal guards during this attack. This all is planned of course. And the bandits actually know about this ‘surprise’ attack. In a betrayal, MC sells the princess out. As promised, makes sure she’s captured by the group. Confident that the unfortunate events waiting for her would diminish her pride and stain her royalty.

I’m planning to start the story with MC striking a deal with the gang leader. Sort of like a secret meeting. They talk about terms and promises. MC discusses about what the group may or may not do to her sister. Actually, it might be fun if the two make a little list on the princess’ treatment while they speculate =) They also decide on at what point she’ll be double-crossing her sister. In the next scene, the ‘raid’ happens. My other character (MoC, yeah that’s a term now haha) is captured as planned. When her part of the deal is fulfilled, the other sister returns home, leaving the princess in a pretty tight situation.

As you can see, there might be three phases to the story. I believe a proper build-up usually makes things more interesting. But if you think the first two scene might bore you, since there won’t be any smut in those, I might not be the right RP partner for you. Also, I’m looking for someone who doesn’t mind playing multiple characters. My replies might be a bit lengthy sometimes, there’s that as well. Oh, and since I mentioned my characters will be sisters; I’m not willing to include any incest. Roughness and bondage are encouraged though =) I’m terrible at finding face claims, thus I might cheat a little and make them twins. All the while giving them different traits. One can be a sorceress, and the other may be a huntress type of character. Earlier, I said that you’ll playing as vile, lowly orcs. That was just an example, and can be changed. Werewolves, a cult, assassins, simple thugs… They just have to be a bit twisted and kinky =)

Possible themes; rough sex, bondage, name calling, uppity, a struggle, toys, imposed outfits. Hmm, that’s what I can think of right now.

Things that I don’t like; real violence, blood, large age gaps, incest, very shy characters, pregnancy, bathroom stuff.

On fandoms;

I sadly don’t know much about most of the fandom stuff that pops up here. My knowledge on them are very limited. But, I did play a few established characters before. I usually look them up before writing my post, so I believe I can play some of the characters semi-realistically by now. But, in any case, I try to add something of my own on top of their pre-defined personalities and such. I’ll list a few characters that I’ve played as before. If having them in peril amuses you, and you have an intriguing idea, you can let me know =)

Batgirl
Wonder Woman (I find her a bit boring though)
Raven
Lara Croft
Zelda
Hello~ I’ll add three new plot ideas. Well, two of them are new anyway. They’ll be easygoing, short term stories. That doesn’t mean I’ll be accepting a partner for each plot added here, but just to have some options =)

For the first plot, MC is a businesswoman, working for a respected company. She’s the right hand man to the owner of the company. Hardworking, prideful and quite decent looking. The business is not going well though. With the sudden increase in the competition, its market share is diminishing a bit more each passing month. To save the company from an upcoming demise, or just to delay its collapse, the owner of the company has to consider strategies that are more aggressive. He sets up a meeting with some possible investors. With their support and funding, things would hopefully get better in time. He doesn’t physically attend this business meeting though. Like usual, MC handles the guests. The scene takes place in a dim boardroom. In the middle of MC’s presentation, the company owner connects to the conference via webcam. There he explains another plan to charm the investors and to ensure their support. He outright tells them he would be selling MC, or rather hiring her for the next few hours. After the initial shock, MC gets angry, but she’s unable to refuse the offer because of her contract. Some sort of auction begins, for MC’s services. I need a partner who enjoys writing multiple characters for this one. All pairings will do.

The second story involves two rival women. Although not being acquainted with each other, they don’t like each other that much. They work for different companies, so they cross paths rather often. Once again, the characters see each other in a conference. The conference takes place in a hotel, in summer, expected to run for a few days. One night, MC can’t hold it any longer and pay YC’s room a visit. Sure enough, she pours her heart out. Shouts how much she hates YC, and that she can’t stand seeing her. Surprisingly, amongst all the hatred and despite, something else spontaneously gets ignited within her. A sudden sensation. She lunges forward and kisses YC. From here, a game of seduction and tease commences, spiced up with some light bondage elements. I’m willing to have the ‘top’ role in this one.

Lastly, in case my previous little plots fail to interest you, I’ll also add a superhero plot. I’ll be playing as Batgirl, the redheaded heroine you guys seem to like so much =) Normally, I don’t know much about most of the fandom, but I’ve played her enough to know the character. I’m pretty sure it’s dead by know, but you can check my other RP to see how I play her. I’m sure you can spot it among my last posts. I don’t have an exact plot for this though. Usual hero stuff I guess =) Fitting tights, soft curves, peril, some fighting, a cute face to unmask and a defeated heroine to take advantage of, if you can manage to bring her to her knees that is.
Don’t know if it’s just me, but RPs are a bit slow these days, which actually allows me to open up another RP slot. I’ll be honest. I couldn’t find many buyers for my latest plot ideas however, so I’ll be adding a new plot that attracted a considerable attention when I first put it in my rt back in the day =) (The original post should still be somewhere in the spoiler boxes.)

It’ll be a fandom setup. Although I’m usually ignorant of most of the fandom, I’ve already played the character before and have enough knowledge on her to write her semi-accurately. That would be Batgirl of course. Last time I mentioned her name, it receive a good number of messages. I want to have her in a difficult position. A peril, per se! One of her regular patrols might go terribly wrong in a dark alley or a desolate factory. Tights to wear, costumes to be ripped, ropes to knot, cuffs to secure, a pretty face to unmask, toys to be used and a redheaded heroine to capture =) Pick your favorite villain, corrupted hero or a random thug who gets lucky and try to best the geeky member of the bat family. I’m not after a dark story, but some struggling and dub-con elements are on the table. I expect bondage too =) Your evil evil character should be kinky though, and perverse. Cliché dialogues are encouraged for this idea.

My limits, things that I don’t like are pregnancy, incest, too much violence, blood, bathroom stuff, very shy characters, feet related kinks. Here’s my f-list for more. I only play on the site, through threads and PMs. So, no discord.

I might not be able to respond daily, but won’t be expecting very frequent posts from my partners as well. After two weeks of inactivity, I consider the RP to be dead though and start looking for new partners. I do expect my partner to send their first reply within a week though. Please include more than one line of text in your request and try to include your kinks and limits in it. I advise you to check my other RPs out to see if we’re compatible.

Let me know if you’re interested. See ya!
Update, I decided to change the roles for the plot written below. Meaning, I’ll playing the evil evil villain of the story and have the dominant role. Just switch MC with yours. The original thing is still on the table. If you rather play the bottom role though, I prefer to play against a female character to have something different than my other scenes.

So I want to play a spy or a detective type of character. Smart and cunning, cocky and witty. Always one step ahead of others. She discovers a big secret that would both make her wealthy and expose a shady corporation’s misdeeds. Of course, there are villainous people after MC, trying to stop her before it's too late. Like many times before that, she outsmarts them again though. Dexterously covers her tracks, books a flight to head back home, mission accomplished. This time however, things take a turn for the worse. The corporation has a plan. The people chasing her are also on the plane. In fact, they have reserved all the seats in business class. During the flight, after the plane takes off, someone wakes MC up and leads her to the front of the plane. No matter how skilled she is, there is now nowhere to hide or escape, and no room to fight. After the capture of MC, they of course confiscate her laptop and bag, taking away what she has stolen from them. This is also a great opportunity to take revenge however, and even to have some fun. Possible themes could be forced dressing by making her wear a more revealing version of flight attendant costume, belittling by making her visit regular/economy class. Bondage tools and rough sex above clouds are also fun =)
I’m searching for a quick, one shot. A short story with perverse kinks, so nothing unusual =) I want to have a fight scene in the beginning, which would lead into some rough sex. Nothing nonconsensual, but dub con and con are on the table! I’m normally not very fond of fight scenes, but when the outcome is predefined, they could be fun to write about =)

Assuming the characters could take it without much of an issue, a thorough ‘beating’ and fierce aggression is encouraged; punches, kicks, tight holds and tearing of clothes. Preferably, I want to put MC against a raging assailant, who would be eager to take her down in a relatively fair fight, and even more eager to claim her as a prize. Nothing very severe and gory, but the rougher it is, the better.

The whole fighting ordeal could be a daring bet, where the loser just gets the short end of the stick. Or YC might just get horny throughout the fight and decides to spice the competition up with something lewd.

I admittedly don’t know much about them, but interested in using fandom characters I came across the site as face claims. Whomever they might be can be discussed, definitely open for suggestions there =) If you happen to have a reference image of a situation/character you want to play out, you can share it as well. YC might be a righteous hero who explores their darker side, or a villainous foe practicing their mischief. Preferably, in different positions. They shouldn’t be gentle however, but rough, and also ferociously horny =)
I’ll be opening another RP slot. For an easygoing, short scene without much of a plot. I want it to be calm and relaxed.

I’m in a dominant mood again. Will be seeking an obedient sub! Someone to polish MC’s high heels, lap her legs and taste her stockings. Someone whose vocabulary consists of ‘Yes Mistress’ and ‘Right away Ma’am,’ all the while dressed in an eye candy outfit =) A loyal servant to moan at the end of MC’s paddle and let their face to act as a pillow for her bum! If she likes to lounge on her couch, their back would turn into a stool for MC’s feet. I may ask them to spread their cheeks to have their bum plugged as well. Even if they behave like a good puppy though, they might still be punished occasionally.
I’ve never been very good at determining these smut to plot ratios, but I guess this one will be somewhere around 50/50 or a bit higher.

I want to play as a librarian, slightly horny and definitely twisted. Yeah, pretty cliché. Anyhow, she will set her eyes on YC, only to be kindly rejected by her. Having a twisted mind, MC can’t accept this though, and begins to plot against YC.

So, she has this magical book. Whatever she writes on its pages, it becomes real. It only works after midnight though, and when the sun rises, everything is erased. Only YC and mine remember what happened during the night. Everyone else who is involved forgets about it, and the marks of the events disappear as if nothing has happened.

So, MC might write yours being tied to the bed, imagine her in questionable outfits, write her in a torture room, conjure up fierce monsters to stretch her up a bit, write some burly invaders to break in and roughen her up, throw her into compromising bondage positions… I want to include darker themes. But whatever happens, everything will return to normal next morning.

I’m a bit selfish when it comes to some of the kinks. What I mean by that is, that I can be fine with some kinks I normally wouldn’t accept if only YC is affected by them. Depending on your sadism regarding YC’s punishment, I’m ready to get darker for this plot! Like putting YC into a situation where she’s pounded by her brother/sister (no parent though!), making her pet dog all of a sudden a lot hornier than usual, leave her gaping after an attack from a sex demon etc. Temporary bed ends in a way, since everything will be eventually reset.

All characters should be over 20. I’m also not a fan of large age gaps. Bathroom stuff is a no for me. Normally, I don’t like pregnancy and real violence. Not fond of feet related kinks. They’re alright if they done for the sake of worshipping. For this plot, I think it’s best to discuss the kinks and set the limits together. Here’s my f-list though.

I’m not promising daily replies, but don’t require very regular posts from my partners either. I use both PMs and threads. As a general rule, if the RP stays inactive for more than two weeks, I’ll consider it dead and search for a new partner.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested. See ya!
Hey all~ This will be a rather quick update and not a full fledge request bump. Firstly, I should admit that someone else’ thread gave me the inspiration, or more like, introduced me to the character. I hope, me bumping my thread this way wouldn’t bother anyone =)

Alright, if you know this lil’elf, you should reach out to me! (As it turns out, she's technically not an elf, but I'll call her one regardless) I don’t know much about the character, or fandom for that matter. So it’d be best if you know more about it than me. Honestly, being ignorant on some fandom character could never hold me back from playing them if a certain character looks fun to play as. I did it before and would look her up before and during the story.

Both gals and guys are welcome. I would have a few requirements though!

You should know the character and be interested in her
Should be eager to give the princess a hard time and see her in peril
Have to be willing to play an evil evil character(s) and have a kinky mind

Well, that’s pretty much it =) It’ll obviously be a fantasy setup. The characters would be over twenty. We can discuss a plot idea, but if something already comes to your mind, feel free to name it. Oh, I also recommend you to check one of my other RP threads to see if we’re compatible, in terms of play style that is.

Anyway, let me know if you’re interested. See ya!
Hello hello~ I’m opening a new RP slot in place of the ones that I’ve lost =) This time, I’ll be a little more picky and have a few preconditions, just to find more consistent partners. I hope this wouldn’t sound so conceit, just telling it because of my earlier experiences. But, I’d be really glad if players who might sent me a message has a profile pic and a request thread or some other thread posted somewhere on the forum.

Now that it’s out of the way, I’m currently in a dominant mood, so willing to find a submissive character to play against. I don’t want any kidnapping or blackmail, or anything nonconsensual like that though. I’m searching for a willing sub =) Kind of like an sexual employee whose regular duties consist of serving their mistress! I want to play an upper class, graceful woman in, let’s say, early thirties with some evil evil kinks, who looks the part of a posh lady, and sounds like one as well. I need a horny sub, who would lick MC’s shoes, kiss her legs and crawl on all fours. I want a naughty sub to pull across my knees, put a collar on, plug their bum and dress them as I like =) YC might just be doing it for money or they might actually enjoy being a pet. Regardless, no one would be forcing them to be like that. The scene may start from YC’s job interview. Oh, and YC might be asked to please MC’s guests somewhere along the RP as well.

This part is very important. I’m only searching for a partner who likes playing this kind of role, and not someone who wants to experiment if they’d like being a sub. I’ve already mention some of the kinks that might, and should, appear in the RP. Other than those, I want to add some bondage elements and toys too.

Please, make sure to include your favorite kinks and limits in your message. Players who think sending one line messages is a good idea will be spanked accordingly, so try to add more than that in your request =P
Hey~ Currently, looking for a ‘victim’ to tease, tease and tease. Yeah, that’s it.

See ya!
Hello~ This’ll be a very specific request. It’s a plot that I have recently discussed with a member, but failed to start it off since my partner got busy and was unable to play it out. I’m sorry for reheating the same meal.

You can read my previous update for more information, it should be down the page. So, I’ll be playing as batgirl. I should warn you though, I don’t know much about the source material, or genre in general. But I’ve already looked her up. And am confident that I can more or less play her convincingly. You can check one of my other fan based RP threads to make sure what I mean.

Anyway, basically, she gets captured by a character of your choice and finds herself in a difficult, compromising position, where the periled heroine learns about the naughty side of the villains =) I’m looking for a partner who would find the idea of a captured batgirl fun. It’s not a necessity, but you can add multiple characters if you wish. If the villains were to look under her outfit, they’d find out she doesn’t have very generous features like some of the other crime fighters out there. I adore role reversals, so she might get you back for what you’ve done to her later on.

Possible themes would be, bondage, unmasking, some fighting, restraints, dub-con, toys, struggling and such.

I don’t enjoy pregnancy, incest, animals, real violence, blood, bathroom stuff, feet related kinks, large age gaps and very shy characters.

If you don’t mind playing a plot I’ve discussed with someone else, let me know.

I use both threads and PMs. Please make sure you’re willing to play such a role before sending me a message. I don’t require face claims, don’t mind getting late replies and don’t promise daily posts myself. But I'll consider the RP dead if it's been inactive for more than two weeks and search for a new partner.

Don't forget to mention your limits/kinks. It depends on the RP but I normally post no fewer than three paragraphs. Feel free to ask or check my other threads to see my play style.
Hello~ Alright, I’ll give this another shot after some time. I want to play as a heroine against an evil evil villain. Close fitting outfits, tights, defined hips and busts. I want it to be a cliché, campy if necessary, generic story. Nothing very serious or dark. Every time I tried to play this genre, something always went wrong. Either rl held my partners back or I made such a “good” job with my first post, people ran away, haha. I admit, I don’t know much about established characters or fandom. But I think it wouldn’t be very difficult to write a prideful heroine in peril.

I want this to be a switch RP. MC defeats yours at first. Ruins their plans and performs her understanding of justice through perverted punishment and humiliation. When she’s done with them, she leaves YC defeated and hands them over to officials to take care of the rest. Another victory for the well-loved heroine. YC manages to escape of course. (We don’t need to play YC’s escape.) The villain faces the heroine once again. This time, through overpowering, outsmarting, subduing of the powers, setting a trap etc., YC ends up victorious and exact revenge from her to get even.

All of the scenario can be reversed and the roles can be changed. I’m open to suggestions in terms of face claims. Upon my partners’ requests, I so far played as a madly dominant Harley, an arrogantly submissive Raven and a righteously horny power girl. So they form my limited repertory =) But I’m open to new suggestions as I said. If my partner promises fun replies, I’m willing to do a short research on the character I play.

For my part, I’d like to include bondage elements, restraints, toys, paddles, edging and denial, and such. You can find more in my f-list.
I’m bumping my thread for a short term scene. I think I have enough long term RPs going on right now. I’m feeling bitchier than usual, haha, so would like to ‘torment’ a character using medium to heavy bondage. YC would be a captured spy. Sneaked into a company to expose its dirty secrets, but things didn’t go well, and they end up being exposed and spread. YC finds themselves in a small, dark interrogation room (this is where the scene starts), hands and feet restrained. MC uses different tactics to try to find out who they work for in a kinky interrogation. Through toys, devices and abuse MC tries to break them. Even if YC speaks, there’s the punishment phase that comes after. I’m not sure what’s the secret MC tries to extract from yours, it could be a name, a code, some location, but it doesn’t matter much.

I’m looking forward to find partners who like playing as submissive characters, people who enjoy writing their characters scream, beg and protest when I stretch and whip their bum a little =) Aside from my main, I’m willing to write additional characters for YC’s use. Feel free to ask if you’ve questions.
This’ll be a simple plot idea. Not long term, not plot heavy. YC studies in college, currently quite overwhelmed with her exams and project assignments. Even if she stays up all night, she hardly manages to keep up with things. Feeling frustrated because of all the multitasking required to be done, YC wishes there were just two of her. Oddly, her wish comes true. Next morning, she wakes up to find a girl on top of her, sneering down at her. She looks and sounds just like her. Accidentally, she had summoned a demon in her image. An evil twin. (To prevent confusion in narration, I still want to include slight differences. Like eye color, hair color etc.) This is an evil doppelganger though. Someone with twisted desires who can’t be less interested in YC’s exams or homework. It feels wrong to be handled by her identical duplicate, to be toyed with and seduced. In this case, MC would be exploring herself as much as she does YC.
MC owns a massage parlor. It’s a legitimate place that promises to relieve its customers from a busy day’s stress. MC is a trained professional on the subject. Yes, she’s a twisted young woman, but her business actually doesn’t contain anything sexual. Her services are a little expensive, but she doesn’t find it difficult to find customers. Listening to someone’s advice, YC makes an appointment and comes to her place. Only that person, who gives the advice, holds a discreet grudge against YC. And all this is actually a revenge plot against YC. Having agreed to YC’s rival’s terms, MC welcomes YC no different than her usual customers. However, she ends up tying YC to a bed or restrain them in some other manner. I want to ‘torture’ YC through endless tease. There won’t be any relief whatsoever. Only edging and teasing. No matter how much they plead. So, lots of moans and wetness =) In the end, I record YC apologizing and admitting themselves to be a slut, brat etc. And the scene kinda ends.
MC runs a small but growing business. She’s a demanding woman but not so strict, definitely twisted though. The employees like her, and she likes to keep them in a good mood for better performance and productivity. YC applies for a job which seems to pay well. After signing the contract, they’re obliged to fulfill the requirements of the position. It’s basically a secretarial position, someone to tend to the boss’ tasks. More than that, what MC really wants is someone charming who could be used for her hard working personnel’s amusement, a cute little plaything to motivate the whole office. YC wears a collar in working hours, and not much else. MC turns YC into a real pet. Acts and treats them like one too. She walks YC across the office, puts a leash on her, puts her lunch into a bowl on the floor, attaches a tail into her bum and some ears maybe. The emphasis is on petplay and objectification =) A cute puppy to be groped by the office crew and lick MC’s boots, all the while being obliged to offer all of her holes when MC asks for it. YC might be into it, or hate being treated like a slutty pet. In any case, I’m not after non-con. But reluctant characters, grumpy subs who just has to obey the demands of their contract are fine.
YC is kidnapped, tricked or just paid to be brought into MC’s presence. MC is a weird one, with questionable tendencies. She’s pretty strict and harsh, someone who doesn’t take ‘no’ as an answer. In her spare time, she enjoys flattering her big ego, training others for entertainment, making them admit how big of a slut they really are =) Her loyal goons picks YC as the latest victim, someone to be toyed with and belittled. Ropes, collars, cuffs, paddles, pretty much bondage, no hole to be left vacant. Sometimes MC personally handles her victims, and sometimes she just idly watches while her thugs work on them.

As I said, it’s a very basic idea. At this point, I'm only after short, fun, smutty scenes like that. Please, try to include what kind of character/pairing you want to play. And do send me more than one vague sentence, otherwise I won’t reply back. I am sorry.
I’m in search of a mistress! A confident, harsh domme~ Not to submit but use as my plaything. The sub holding the leash for a change. MC wears her little pet outfit while yours looks as menacing as always in hers. MC sits the good mistress in her chair, while she gets seated on her lap. This time however YC finds herself all tied up, legs spread and exposed =) The confident domme suffers in the hands of the sadistic pet. It’s not really a revenge plot. I just want to dominate a cocky character! I want it to be a bondage oriented scene with restraints, collars and toys. Ripped orgasms if YC tries to hold herself, denial and tease if she gets wet rather quickly. She could reveal the shy little girl underneath or keep sounding demanding and haughty. In the end, ‘mistress’ would be surprised how good of a slut she’d make =)
I’ve decided to try one of my older plots again and set loose a bunch of bratty cheerleaders to punish and train. I enjoy the colorfulness and cheerfulness of school settings. The premise is rather simple. MC, the arrogant captain of the cheer gang, embarks on a journey of perverted revenge on her teacher. I’m not sure why she’s so eager to punish YC yet, but that can be easily discussed. The plot is not complex, and I’d expect it to be a short little smut heavy scene. She uses blackmail to get them to their knees. I’m willing to play multiple characters, but YC’d be alone with my main at first, probably. I’m not after a dark themed real non con setting, but rather humorous dub con. If YC ends up liking to be my pet, that’s fine too!
Hi hi~ One idea, one RP slot as always. I’ve firsthand experience how confusing and boring it could get if I play similar RPs at the same time. So, I want to say sorry in advance, if I’ve already started a scene before your message!

Last day, I don’t know the context or the story behind it, but an image of a supposed superhero turned me on. Some of those talented artists surely like to add nice curves to their characters =)

Anyway, I want to play a superhero setting. But a silly, cliché one with cheesy dialogue. A fun, short scene. So, don’t expect a complex fandom story or a serious plot from this. Don’t roll your eyes, but I want usual, corny stuff. Fitting tights, defined breasts, hosed legs, strong but somehow soft thighs, asses to grope, masks to remove, bold claims and twisted minds. I want to play as a confident, powerful character. She gets in a fight, but loses it, and also her pride. Maybe her foes just have the numbers, or someone exploits a weakness of hers or a low blow puts her down. In the beginning though, I like MC to have the upper hand as if she’d win the conflict, before YC eventually gets her, just to make the defeat more tasty =)

MC can be the hero who falls victim to a villain or a bunch of ordinary criminals. Or a villain who tastes the twisted side of justice, maybe her captive turns the tables. In short, any pairing would work. Oh, switch scenes are my favorite, so extra points if you’re willing to play a scene where the roles are reversed somewhere on the way!

Sadly, I don’t know much about the genre, and not familiar with many characters. I’ll be glad if you send me a reference, saying I’d like to play as/against this character, or I find this one very tempting etc.

For this particular setting, I’d like to include; light bondage, groping, talking big and mocking, torn outfits, ropes and restraints, light punches and kicks, some hero stuff like unmasking and peril. That’s what comes to my mind right now. We can discuss the rest. Here’s my f-list too.

My limits; bathroom stuff, anything related to pregnancy, blood, real violence, nonsexual torture, wounding, mutilation, death, large age gaps.
Hi little slut =)
Be an obvious whore who’s ready to jump into an skimpy outfit and await commands, or a hidden one who’s too coy to admit how big of a dirty slut resides within her, ooh, or maybe you’re a stubborn little brat who needs to be tamed and thought a lesson. I’d very like to toy around with you for my amusement, dressing you in any way I want, using you however I wish =) Put you in tight ropes to struggle about, moan unstoppably under both frustration and pleasure. Mmm, I should warm my knees up for you to lie across, not allowed to stand up until your butt turns bright red. It’d be a cute sight to watch you crawling away with a pulsing bottom. Me holding your leash though, you won’t be able to go far. Mmm, a cute little collar secured around your neck, obliged to do whatever I say. Some of them making you gulp in reluctance. In that case, I have nice crop to swing at you to get you moving :p Mistress this, mistress that, I hear it all the day, when you don’t have a fat gag in your mouth of course. No matter how obedient of a puppy you be, I can always find an excuse to punish you in several ways. I can make you walk a thin line where you won’t be sure if you should beg for more, or beg me to stop. Almost like a kinky instrument. Further I push a nice toy into you, louder you sing. As I choose a proper punishment for you, “Yes! Yes! I’ve been naughty!” you cry. What, too proud to admit your slutty self? Then I’d get that confession from the damp lower lips :) Oh, and if you don’t behave, that’s always so much fun, beating all your little holes until you learn your lesson. Knock the door to my PM if you dare. If you be impolite and bang on it though, I’d make sure to bang you in return. See ya~

It’s all IC of course, haha! So, I’m looking for smutty bondage scenes that don’t require much world building and plotting. Short one shots that I can enjoy in my limited free time. I might not be able to reply daily. Oh, for RPs I haven’t posted yet, I will whenever I can. Please don’t be mad at me for posting a new thread =) Last but not least, if you’re a sneaky plotter who plans to turn the tables on me, being a switch I’d enjoy that too. Anyway, see you!
Hiya~

I’m looking for my perverse monster, who would be very eager to give MC a real rough time! Minotaurs, dragons, snaky things or any other monster that comes to your mind. Beings that come from your imagination are welcome also. They must be intelligible though, and should be able to hold a conversation with MC. Size difference is ok, I would just make MC more flexible. I want MC to be defeated by one and used in a rough way. Drag her around, rip her clothes, paint her bottom red, restrain and fuck Keep pressing on her until she surrenders, and if she doesn’t, would it matter anyway? Bondage is one of my favorites, so YC should be a kinky one! No blood, gore, permanent scarring real violence though.

f-list

A fantasy setting would work best I think. I’m after a short term RP, a one shot scene. I won’t be able to respond daily, so keep it on mind.

Anyway, let me know if you’re interested, see ya!
Hey all! I’ve opened a new RP slot. Just one though, for the particular theme I want to play. So, my apologies first if I would happen to have already started a RP the time you reach me.

I was about to post a request to play the down role. But in a shift of mood, I decided to search for a victim instead of a predator =) I want to play as a powerful mob boss. Very cliché looking with sleek formal clothing and a fedora hat in a shady bar she owns. She likes to solve things in her own way. Strict in nature, but also not humorless. The setting is pretty standard. YC owns me some debt, but misses the payment for whatever reason. They unwillingly visit me in my place to talk about it. But to their surprise, the debt is already paid by their biggest rival. However, seeing this as an opportunity, the payer of their debt has also made some twisted suggestions about YC, that MC should in exchange roughen YC a bit, humiliate them in certain ways, putting them in a pretty low place. For a final nail to your shame, after a while, YC’s rival joins the fun too, making YC bend over to teach them who’s the boss between the two, walking out as the undoubted winner of their rivalry. Beyond that, I’m also willing to write some nameless goons to carry out the orders of MC. Those thugs can be involved in YC’s abuse too.

There are things to discuss, but that’s the main idea. I also want to hear what kind of rival turns you on, whom would be more shameful to forcefully kneel before like a good pet. Don’t forget to include that too =)

I’m willing to go pretty harsh on YC! Bondage, tight restraints, begging, pet play, plugs and whips. There might be anal abuse too, so be mindful of that too. (I’m telling you, boys :)) Here’s my f-list if you need.

What I’m not into are, real violence, blood, nonsexual torture, pregnancy, bathroom stuff, animals, large age gaps, foot stuff, very shy characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom