Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Female Fight Club (NSFW)

ash_fights

Planetoid
Would anyone (or multiple people!) be interested in helping write all girl no rules no limits fights to the death? Something I would like to try is over a backdrop of an underground "Fight Club" setting (or potentially other settings as well, for me it's about the fights more than the scenario), co-write or roleplay deathfight tournaments-- with celeb faceclaims as the characters. This picture is an example of the sort of feel we'd be trying to create:

pic1.jpg
No rules, no limits, no weapons free for all fights between sexy celebs (and/or our own individual characters), to the death, while others watch, in some grimy dark basement club. Sound good to anyone?
My favorite way to write fights is in a real-time back and forth (on Discord for example), in which case I like both first and third person narration. Alternatively, I would also be interested in email-length exchanges of entire fights (e.g. I write one entire fight, then you write one entire fight). The only style I really don't like is exchanging paragraph length segments once a day over time. I need the buildup, tension, and excitement of getting into the action and seeing where my mind and fingers take me so each fight needs to start and end in one session.

For example, we could select 8 celebs to be the characters, and then write out the requisite 7 fights to complete a tournament amongst them, ending with only one champion alive, and everyone else dead. Here is a list of some that I would like to see (But I'm also open to your favorites and suggestions, and/or your own avatar if you want to join too. I definitely want to be in!)

Ashley (me!)
Josephine
Alexis
Paige
Frankie
Josie
Camilla
Liz

So, we'd take our list of girls, randomly put them in a bracket, and then write out the fights (one at a time, per roleplay session) until only one champion remained. Then we could choose again and play again. If this sounds fun and hot to you, please send me a message or add me on Discord:

ash_fights#0636

And let's play!

Last edited:
It's such a tragedy that a good writer and cute girl can't even find people to RP deathfights with. This is BS.

Back
Top Bottom