Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragoness Lays the Knight(Eshbaal and KawaiiKitten)

KawaiiKitten

Supernova
At last, her new den was complete. Firey golden eyes examined the horde of jewels and coins she had carefully arranged at the back of her large cave, a large pile of soft cushions placed carefully on top of it. Nishra's slender, dark-scaled form crawled onto the cushions and stretched out with her belly to the ceiling.

"Oh yessss..." She groaned in delight, relaxing at last as she twitched her long tail. Her large wings sprawled on either side of her, the tip brushing against the glittering treasure beneath her. Her black scales caught the light, glittering like a living night sky. Her underbelly and throat were an array of violet and midnight-blue scales. She was about eight feet in height, her tail adding another five onto that if she crawled.

She was grinning, currently very pleased with herself. She had taken all the shiny gold and gems the humans in the town a mile or so away had been tossing about and now had a very pretty cave and a very comfortable bed. The cushions had been a wonderful steal from that large palace. Ah, life couldn't get much better than this...

It had been a problem for a long time, this strange dragon roaming the kingdom. It's agenda was pretty much the same every time, at least after it had attacked the kings' castle. It found one of the smaller towns and demanded that all gold be brought to it - usually demonstrating by killing a peasant. It would do no damage except to those who attempted to stop it in anyway, and head off with the gold.

So not only was the king's castle ruined, but the kingdom was in far too deep poverty to cover any damages or any casualties that had happened during the dragon's rampages. That was why they had sent Matthias, the bravest and strongest of the knights in the land. Riding his steed towards the den that they had specualted would be the dragon's hiding place, his armor glinted in the sun as he looked out through the visor. Getting off his horse, he tied it to a tree just a few meters away and took his sword, ready to draw as he snuck closer...

Slowly, he wandered into the cave, looking from side to side for any danger. Some dragons were cunning. He had heard that others stll could hide in the dark. it didn't matter. He would still behead it once he saw it.

Nishra opened one eye as her senses picked up on someone entering her cave, pouting as her nap was disturbed. She sniffed the air and then smirked a little. Metal, sweat, adrenaline...that delicious tang of male musk almost made her mouth water, but not with hunger. It seemed her day was about to get a little better.

Shifting herself up onto her feet, she stretched slowly and luxuriously, arching her back before slowly relaxing again. Well, no point in chasing him down, he would find her soon enough. She simply slipped into the shadows and waited for him to get closer, the end of her tail twitching in anticipation.

The walk through the cave seemed to him to take years, if only because of his slow pace and the heavy armor, but also helped by the fact that he was constantly on the watch for anything that flickered even slightly in the night. But nothing happened for a long time as he entered a far larger dwelling in the cave and stepped in.

Looking at the large pile of treasure, but seeing no sign of the creature, he figured she was probably out robbing once more. This would be his chance. he could simply hide in the gold and slice her open when she appeared. And maybe... even swipe a bit of it himself. Walking towards the large pile, he more or less dove inside it, like someone diving into water, covering himself and waiting... not knowing another had already laid a trap for him

She'd seen him dive into her pile of gold and smirked a little, sneaking around and slinking into the treasure hoard herself. He wouldn't be able to move fast surrounded by all those coins and gems. She surfaced slowly behind him, grabbing his shoulders from behind as she growled playfully. "Ooh, now what's this shiny new item in my collection?" She murmured in a sultry tone, her voice as sweet as honey.

Her tail snaked around him to wrap around his wrist, keeping the sword out of the way in case he wanted to try attack her.

He did not wait long before he felt something press down against the metal that his shhoulders were encased in, and attempted to swing his sword - but he had forgotten to think about the gold slowing him down as much as he could, now feeling something take a firm grip of his wrist, the sword staying right where it was as the voice murred into his ear.

He would not be fooled, or at least he told himself so. "Unhand me, beast," he snarled and fought her grip valiantly. "I'll decapitate you! I won't fall for your tricks!"

"Tricks? Now what tricks might that be?" She laughed softly in his ear, her talons reaching to grab his sword and wrenched it easily from his grasp, tossing it out of the way.
"Now, can't we discuss this out of my treasure? I'm sure you can't be comfortable in all that heavy armour, why not leave it here for now?" She smirked, grasping the metal coverings to begin pulling them off.

He didn't answer her first question, but merely tried to grasp the sword as he felt it being taken away from him. He was starting to get increasingly desperate, especially when she began to pull at his armor. That wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the fact that he could hear it creaking - the dragon was quite literally tearing it apart like it was made entirely of paper. "Let go at once!" he yelled, knowing he would be near defenseless without it."

"Hmm, and why would I do that when a delicious smelling knight like you just throws himself into my inner chambers?" She laughed, her talons grabbing at the armour and beginning to pull it off, piece by piece. "Rrrowrr, just you wait until I get you out of there." She grinned at him, her tail twitching with excitement with each metal piece that joined her pile of gold and jewels.

She was like a wild animal, clawing away at a victim to tear whatever protective hide it may have away to get to the meat inside. He felt every piece, the breastplate, the shoulders, the elbow pads, everything, be torn off with little effort until there was only his helmet left as he squirmed. When it was removed, a mane of golden blonde, curly hair that reachedh is chin was revealed, and his upper body was sticking out of the gold pile, still fighting her like mad.

She hissed with delight as her prize was revealed at last from beneath the pieces of metal, her hands grabbing his and holding them tight until she wrapped her arms around him from behind and let him feel the gentle crush of her warm body against his back, every feminine curve. Her tail slid along his leg to brush over his crotch, her tongue slipping out of her mouth to lick his cheek.

"Mrrowrr...I do like them fiesty. But if you're a good boy, I'll bring you somewhere much more comfortable and you can unleash all that energy in a much better way." She whispered in his ear. "How does that sound, brave Knight?"

He was still writhing while he felt her arms wrap around his bodice, her muscles delicate but surely strong enough to choke him if she wished to do any such thing. But that was not what took him by surprise. It was more the feeling of something soft against his back, the warm tongue licking his cheek and the long tail that began to rub his crotch, making him bend over a bit in her grip and groan. It was only now that he cared to listen and tell the beast's gender.

"It sounds..." he began, trying to pull out an arm, "Like you should really just shut up and let me go." He was not giving up yet.

The dragoness laughed softly, nuzzling. "Still defiant. I'll have to make sure to change that." Her tail moved, she obviously having great control with it as it slid into his cloth pants and began to pull them down. One arm moved from around his torso, a warm, soft hand reaching between his legs to grasp his member and stroke it. It left it a little easier for him to squirm out of her grasp, if he still wanted to.

She was enjoying teasing and tormenting him, savouring how he tried to fight her and get away.

He was trying to ignore her words completely, but it got harder with the way she was dragging down his pants, the thick pants he wore under the armor to protect himself, and revealing a member that was pretty much as hard as ignoring this clingy, lusty dragoness that began to stroke him with a particularly strong hand. He was panting now in her grip, feeling his heart rate increase, but still tried to get away, not letting something like this sway him.

"Wh-what are you doing?" he asked, pressing a hand against her shoulder to push more. "This... this isn't right..."

"Oh, it feels very right to me." She smirked, her warm breath washing over his ear as she spoke, stroking his manhood a little faster. "Thanks to Knights like you, it's very hard for my kind to find each other, our numbers are so low. So, I think it's your duty to let me enjoy the pleasures your people have denied me." She nipped at his throat and licked it gently.

"Mmnh, it feels good doesn't it? That warm hand stroking your cock, making you so hard. It's such a dirty thought, to be handled by a wild dragon. In a pile of gold no less." She teased.

He was panting in her grip now, hands seemingly flailing about in an attempt to find something to hold on to as he was reaching the point in his pleasure where he couldn't stay still. Even as she continued on about how her species was getting ever lower in numbers, he felt his member throb in her hand, knowing that it would not be long before he would reach a powerful orgasm.

"S-stop it," he panted as he listened to her teasing, alluring whispers, trying to excite him even more despite what she was already doing. "I can't--" he never got to say what it was he couldn't, for with a sudden jerk in her grip, he felt his orgasm erupt from his tip with a sigh.

"That felt good, didn't it?" She grinned, nuzzling him. While he was still reeling from his peak, she suddenly hauled him out of the gold and onto the cushions on top of it. Her claws made short work of the cloth, her lithe body looming over him.

"I'm going to give you more. You'll never be able to be with a human woman again when I'm done with you." She smirked wickedly, turning to pin his arms with her legs, her chest pressing down on his lower half as she ran her reptillian tongue over his member, cleaning it off slowly. Her breath was hot and her tongue was moving in ways a human's could not, even wrapping fully around it.

In this position, he could fully see her attractive form, her tail brushing against his cheek as she urged him towards hardness again.

He didn't answer her whatsoever, still exhausted from the surprisingly powerful orgasm, and moaning slightly in her grip. And then, without even a little warning, he felt himself more or less fly through the room, landing on the array of cushions above the gold. he tried to get up and away, but she was over him immediately, pinning him down.

He didn't want to know what she meant by him not being able to be with a human again, and he wasn ot sure he wanted to know as he felt her weight pin him down completely... and soon her war tongue doing it's work on his cock, making him moan loudly, squirming in her grip while he felt her breasts pressed against him.

He lifted his head slightly as the tail trailed his cheek, looking up at her gender while she continued to lick, and already felt himself hardening. He was out of words.

"Mnnrr...such a good Knight." She grinned, enjoying the taste of his member under her tongue. She lapped over the tip slowly, tounge wrapping around it before drawing him into her mouth. She had great control, his sensitive flesh not even touched by the threatening fangs in her mouth, all he would feel was her mouth closing around him, sucking softly as her tongue rolled back and forth.

It was insane, feeling how her tongue moved as if it was a creature on its own, completely engulfing him before he felt himself disappear into the dragoness' large mouth. He moaned heavily underneath her, squirming in her restraining position, but gasping wildly with pleasure at each lap and suck that she gave him. "O-oh my god..."

She could feel his quickened pulse through his member, suckling a little harder before drawing her mouth and tongue off. He was hard and ready, she grinning at the sight of his salivia-coated erection before beginning to swing herself back around to face him. She let his member rub gently along her soft underbelly as her golden eyes gazed down at him.

"Mnnh, how are enjoying, my Knight? Do you like my tongue? Do you want more?" She hissed suggestively, swaying her hips slowly from side to side.

He panted heavily when he suddenly felt her stop and looked up as she turned around, still far too fast for him to be able to do a damn thing or move away from her in the slightest. All he could feel was his member rubbing against her body as she stared at him, now finally seeing how large he was. And yet...

Now he nodded slightly, gasping a quick "Yes."

"That's a good Knight." Her teeth were bared in a pleased smile, moving her body up a little further. She reached down to grasp the base of his cock, guiding the head to her hot, wet slit. A delighted murr escaped her, the flesh of her sex hotter than that of a human woman's.

"Beg me, Knight. Tell me how much you want to be in me." She ordered with a playful growl.

He looked up at her almsot frightened as she bared those dangerous looking fangs, but soon had something else to think about when he felt his lower head sliding against her warm, wet slit, making him twitch underneath her with a pleased and sudden gasp. Hecould not believe it.

By now, she knew he would beg - the feeling was far too amazing. She had him, at least for now. "Oh god yes," he panted. "I want to be in there so badly. Please, please let me put it in..."

She did love to hear the power she had over him. With a soft moan, she tilted her head back and let him slide slowly into her wet pussy, all the way to the hilt. "Mnnh, nice and snug...Oooh, yess..." She sighed happily, grinding into the base while rocking her hips gently back and forth.

Her muscles contracted gently once he was buried deep inside her, squeezing with pleasure before relaxing, only to do it again slowly as she moved. He felt so good, she could tell he was going to easily scratch the itch she'd had burning inside her for so long. Her tail twitched and her back arched as she began to lift and drop herself slowly. Each drop made her luscious looking breasts bounce in front of him, her tongue running over her fangs while her eyes gazed deep into his, enjoying his expressions and cries.

Back
Top Bottom