Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you favorite type of panties?

ShyLocke

Meteorite
Oh boy, panties are my favorite part of clothing on females. I'm just curious about what type of panties do you all like. I personally like the innocent, cute, solid color, and/or design pantties (white panties with a cute little bow on the front is my favorite! So please tell me below all about your favorites!

The softer and more flavorful, the better; by flavor I mean rich color, maybe some designs, so on. Yeah, I like lingerie. It doesn't terribly matter to me, but I do have a lean.

I like French style or just the innocent normal types. Love 40's style lingerie and clothing in general.

G strings would be the only type that I am not into. Nothing sexy about dental floss for me!

I would have to be my lace thong, it has this sheerness to it that i love and it matches my favourite push up bra.

I like silk ones that you can feel in your legs all soft and stuff when you walk ^.^ but I also really like wearing the ones that are cute and innocent.

Sorry to break in girls, as a man, but really? Panties get wet so soon, why on earth do you feel the need to wear them?

I mean, if you have the right man (or woman for that matter, depending on your preference), what fun is there to walk with wet panties? Isn't it much easier to wear nothing and give full access to the person (or persons) you want to give access to? And truly, really? Sex is much better without them. I sincerely hope you agree that with me.

Sorry to break in girls, as a man, but really? Panties get wet so soon, why on earth do you feel the need to wear them?

I mean, if you have the right man (or woman for that matter, depending on your preference), what fun is there to walk with wet panties? Isn't it much easier to wear nothing and give full access to the person (or persons) you want to give access to? And truly, really? Sex is much better without them. I sincerely hope you agree that with me.

To be fair, you don't really notice it until its completely ruined them or its dryed.

But think of this, you have your woman (or man, depending on your preference) walking around with you. You've been teasing them for over an hour, you see their chest heave with each breathe, the redness in their face and your finally able to get what you want from them as they are comepletely raw and exposed. You look down and you see a badge of honour for how much you've made them slick their panties, know that without resistance you can put in one, two maybe three fingers to work them open. Maybe even put your own cock in without much thought because they are utterly ready for you.

There are a lot of reasons to have panties and to like them if your with someone who prefers you to be naked all the time... Well that's a very personal preference. I can't speak for all women but I know the idea of walking around without panties for me is horrible. My privates are for only the Man I love and no one else. I do not want everyone who sits on the bus when I have to stand to fully see me. Or a breeze showing me to the world or anything of that nature. To me being open like that violates my beliefs and ideals of being faithful to my man. That and like Neko said panties are an article to increase sexiness and your bravado when you find you've turned your partner on lavishly.

This is just my point of view, however.

My case for.
- Idk, I like the feel.
- Play with some work, ie, a strip on my part or that of the other party, is a useful extension of the fun.
- Those with a bondage interest might find creative uses. Even without, who knows.
- It's not like one would have to wear the exact same ones afterwards, if at all. Unless that's their thing.
- Again, a tease before the access, I'm more partial to someone who isn't all about as naked as possible as soon as possible at contact, I see nuance in the thing.
- With the above, yeah, I'm not inclined to share with just everyone before/after and would prefer to have something, and even if showing off somewhat without desiring the full distance yet/at all, I'm again partial to the tease compared to 'owo look at this'.

In stories or on other s? The cuter the better. Boy shorts, little bows, simple patterns like stripes and polka dots

Personally though, I only wear the ones with a lace or mesh back. The front can be solid or not it doesn’t really matter since the back is the most important part because my butt get HOT

Depends on the situation. If it's something o don't want an obvious panty line showing I'll go with some seamless workout panties or none at all if the dress is long enough. Otherwise I like thongs, I like the way they look on me and opposed to others thoughts, I like that they don't bunch up and give me a wedgie like other kinds of panties.

I like boy shorts, especially ones with a little window on the rear😋 I really like black or white with some sort of trim.

I’ve always been partial to boy shorts! I just find they’re super comfy and they make girls butts look really good if I’m being honest x_x

I have always liked standard uninteresting panties. Not a thong, nothing dressy, just something you would wear casually to work when you're not trying to show off. I love when women are comfortable, similar to why I like t-shirts and sweatpants. I also have a thing for feeling like I got some when I wasn't supposed to. When you get a thong or sexy undies it's like, she planned on having sex with you. When you get the normal run of the mill panties, it's like you got her worked up when she wasn't expecting it. That's hot.

Back
Top Bottom