Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disgraceful. (O l l i x x x x x/Ryu_Momochi)

When he released inside of her, it made her cum once more. And that was the last time her body was willing to cum. She continuously twitched after he was done, moaning long and loud. She could feel him twitching as well and it plastered a smile on her face. She slide open her eyes slowly as he pulled away from the kiss. Strands of her hair coated her sweaty face and the sign of ecstasy was to be found on her expression. She liked the fact that he was holding her close and it made her shiver as she kissed him back hotly. She panted with him, a little rougher than he was. Her eyes lids were heavy and she was exhausted. She licked his bottom lip with another soft little moan before letting her head fall into the slope of his neck. She panted against it, even drooling as she began to catch her breath and she closed her eyes. She could feel the blood running through his veins and his heart rate. Which was odd, she couldn't hear either of those before. Something was odd about this, but she was too tired to even think.

He was panting softly as he held her to him, slowly letting his body starting to calm as he held her. He gave a gentle deep breath, closing his eyes as he kissed her neck gently,"Mmmm... that... was amazing..." he whispered to her, his hands ghosting over her sides a bit. He didn't care about anything else right now, everything he had was focused on her, her body, her pleasure, everything was for her. He moved softly, looking into her eyes gently, he could see something, deep inside of her, something familiar, but strange, wild... he closed his eyes softly, taking in a deep breath, enjoying her scent once more.

Their sex, well mostly hers, was thick and hot around the room. The stench was there, but it had a sweet sugary smell. She heard his words and chuckled lightly in agreement. "Mmm...I've never...felt like this before.." She mumbled. She pulled back to get a glimpse of his face again and she smiled wildly. She felt attached to him, and she couldn't care about anything else. When she even knew she needed to, there was something she was forgetting. But for the moment it meant little to nothing to her. She watched him take a deep breath of her scent and this caused her to smile more. She pressed her lips against him lightly. There was a line of teal glittering tattoos ranging on her back up along the back of her neck, and they stopped just sort of her lower spine. They had many ancient symbols on them with knots and veins just like the one on her forehead. But he had only seen her front side, and her sides had little swirls that rested just under her breasts, barely visible unless you actually looked at them. She closed her eyes again keeping her lips pressed against his. "We should sleep as much as we can..." She muttered against his lips before pulling them away to look back into his eyes.

He nodded softly, moving just a bit and grabbing her cloak, wrapping it around them as sort of a half blanket as he nuzzled her softly. He moved and laid back, holding her softly to him as he kissed her neck and chest softly, his hands ghosting over her sides a bit,"I feel... like I could sleep for years..." he whispered as he took a deep breath, taking her scent in as he closed his eyes, his body relaxing fully as he began to fall into sleep. He kissed at her skin lightly every now and then, the feelign of her pressed so close to him making him relax even more. He didn't know why he felt this way for her, she had been trying to kill him up to only a very short while ago. His hands moved and took hers gently, moving it up and kissing the back of it gently as he fell asleep.

She giggled when he nuzzled into him and nuzzled her cheek against his. She trailed soft tired kisses along the side of his neck as he laid back and wrapped the blanket around them. Her hands curled under her chin as she sighed. Closing her eyes as he continued to kiss her every now and then. She planted soft kisses on his chest and giggled when he kissed the back of her hand before falling deep into a slumber.

When she awoke, she was a bit sore, but all her wounds had completely healed. Even the burns from the sun. She pushed herself up and looked around, finding him and seeing his sleeping face. His arms were still around her waist and holding one of her hands. A smile crept onto her lips. But then her head cocked to the side and her eyes gazed around the blank walls of the cabin as she heard the rustling of leaves in the distance. Her body froze in place as she sat up on him. Her eyes still looking around as if trying to look through the wall to see the outside. But all she saw was the walls in front of her, trapping her. "Their coming..." She whispered.

He felt her shift on him as his eyes opened slowly, looking up at her she was looking at the walls,"Hmmm...?" he whispered, trying to remember all of it. When he did his eyes went a bit wide as he sat up, hearing the movement,"What is it...?" he asked her as his hand moved to the spot where his sword usually was, instinctively wanting to grab it for protection but finding nothing, remembering that they were both nude. He looked to the windows and doors, seeing that the sun was already falling, the deep crimson of the sky showing just how late it was getting.

When he sat up, she fell on her back. She scrambled around like a fish out of water before leaping to her feet in front of the couch. The cloak that had been used as a blanket falling off her body and letting her tattoo's or markings be seen to him. She grabbed her cloak right before it hit the ground and wrapped it tightly around her body to covered her exposed flesh. His sword was over in the corner he had last been at, but she ignored getting it for him as the sun fully went down. "The others. Their searching for..." Everything was rushing back into her head and she barred her teeth. She couldn't hate Ryu, and she didn't know why. Deep in the pit of her stomach she wanted to for what he had done to her people, but there was something over weighing the other. She sniffed the air and realized why a certain emotion was over weighing the other. "For me. Their looking for me!" She sniffed her skin, she smelled like him. His scent was all over her. "And we've Imprinted!" She growled lowly as the rustling was getting closer. She felt so dumb, no wonder last night had been so tingling making. They had taken each others blood, something that high up vampires should not do. They risked Imprinting on each other, the thing the two of them had seemed to do in a matter of seconds. She flung open the door of the cabin and grabbed her swords on the ground she had discarded the day before when the sun had struck her weak body. She rose up and looked back at him for a brief moment. "I have to go."

Ixan was out of the cabin and far enough away from him she couldn't hear him, or pay attention to him for that matter. She saw the cloaked figures, a few of them flashing by her going to the bloody meadow. She heard their howling shrieks of terror and mourning and then out of the darkness of the forest a spear came flinging at her. She dipped and dodged it, only a few strands of her hair getting split as it ran passed her. She heard their shrieks as they came towards her. It had to be her scent! She smelled just like him so the others couldn't recognize it was her. "No! It's me! I'm alive!" A large cloaked figure stopped in front of her crouched form. It's teeth barred, the hood on it's cloak up shadowing it's pale face. It's fists were raised ready to strike her as she looked up at it with wide eyes. But her voice had startled the being in it's place as it hissed through it barred teeth. more figures emerged around her from hearing her voice.

"Ixan! Your alive!" A small little figure danced out from the trees as the others stayed in place, shifting their wait.

"No! Lady Dana! It's a trap!" A woman's voice cracked. But the little figure wrapped it's little snow white arms around Ixan's pale neck a leaned against her. The hood of the red cloak falling down an reveling a little girl's face. Her face resembled Ixan's face. Round with glowing rainbow eyes, her brows were straight and a white color with a tint of teal. Her hair was long and pinned up in a messy bun with strands of hair hanging down. And her lips were pale and full like Ixan's. She also had a crescent moon on her forehead, but it was a glowing shimmering white. "Oh Sister! Daddy was mad when he heard you had left with the others! But he became frightened when you didn't return last night! I'm so glade your okie!" The little girl, Lady Dana, nuzzled her face into the back of Ixan's hair. Tears coating her eyes. But then the smell hit her and she pulled away from Ixan. Ixan's hand snapped and gripped her little wrists holding them in place. "Sister...you smell funny..."

"I tried to save them..." Ixan lied, "But I was too late. The stench is from the intruders blood that tried to kill me. One of them got away with the blood supplies." She wasn't really lying, but her words were twisted with lies. Lady Dana smiled and nodded. "You always did make Daddy angry when you faught like a man. 'Vampire men are the only warriors, Woman are meant to keep hold of society, and Princesses are meant to be at their thrones keeping society in tact.'" Lady Dana quoted their father's words. Ixan only nodded her head. She looked around the crowd of cloaked vampires around them. They relaxed and soft smiles coated their face. The figure that had almost beheaded her relaxed and smiled.

"We're just glade your all in one peace." Came a deep male's voice.

He moved silently, keeping out of view as he heard them talking. He couldn't believe how stupid he'd been, how he'd let his emotions overtake him so easily. He moved, pulling on his clothes and grabbing his sword, making sure it had no nicks or chips in the blade before he moved silently to the window, peeking out just enough to see what was happening. He recognized a few of the warriors, had delt with them in the past, but he would be still. He knew he was outnumbered, and if he tried anything now, he'd be captured.... or worse. He bit his lip gently, taking a soft breath as he tried his best to keep himself calm, his heartbeat slowing as much as he could force it to, his eyes looking out to make sure that they didn't know that he was there.

They didn't noticed him. Well, Ixan did, but she tried her best to ignore him. Still, she could feel his gaze on the loot of them and she just wanted to run back and... But she stayed still as Lady Dana danced in front of her. Grabbed Ixan's face in her small hands and kissed her forehead.

"Daddy said he's found the perfect mate for you. But that was before you disappeared with the others." The little girl with her bubbly voice continued to talk on and on. Ixan rose quickly to her feet and Lady Dana took her sister's hand. Lady Dana was almost as tall as Ixan. Which meant she would be much taller than Ixan in the near future. But Ixan was older than her, meaning her sister would falter and have to listen to her sister's wish when she became queen. The made Ixan uncomfortable.

The man in front of Ixan pushed the hair out of her face as the woman's voice called for Lady Dana to follow her and the others back home. But the man stayed with Ixan and she grabbed his hand. "Don't touch me." She hissed through barred teeth. He pulled back and smashed his fists over his chest before bowing.

"Forgive me my lady. We should return home with the others. You father and your spout-to-be will be over joyed you are safe." Ixan's lips twitched, she wanted to scream at him 'NO!' and bolt away. But she nodded and swallowed her displeased emotions. "Yes..." She mumbled, "That would be the proper thing to do...What about the blood supplies? And the dead bodies?" Her eyes had gotten wide and the man smiled as he straightened his back and looked down on her. "All will be taken care of. The other king, your husband-to-be, has brought with him fresh morsels for all of us." The man talked as he gestured after the others. "Shall we go?" She nodded and he fluttered after the others. She jerked her head and looked at Ryu's peaking eyes from the window. She tried to smile, but she frowned and nodded her head before following quickly behind the others.

He watched silently, listening to them talk as his heart beat slowly. He could hear something about a mate and he almost couldn't help but laugh,'If only they knew...' he thought as he licked his lips gently his eyes on her. He could feel the heat of her over the others, and he almost couldn't contain himself. He knew now what had happened, they where now each others, and he was jealous, he didn't want anyone but himself to touch her. He moved softly, slipping away from the window so he could cut on the wall. he figured she'd be back here at some point, so he'd leave a message for her. He finished writing and made sure that she would know where to meet him at before he made his way out the back of the house, being more silent than he'd ever been before. He had important matters to deal with himself, and as much as he wanted to be with her right now, but he knew better... he looked back a bit but didn't stop... he had to get the supplies back to his village.

It was the next night when the rustling of leaves through the forest was heard. The shouting of men was behind her in the distant as she weaved through the tree masses. Ixan found the cabin, and a smile crossed over her face. She hoped desperately that he was there waiting for her. She busted through the door and rummaged around the cabin when she noticed he wasn't here. It felt cold and lonesome. She found the note and shifted standing in front of it. Twigs and leaves were stuck in her messed up long hair. Parts of it were mostly pinned up but most of it had fallen down. And she wore a white dress that had been completely shredded. There was barely a bottom that kept her exposed and the pretty silver gold thread had been ripped at the top so her breasts were halfway visible. On her ring finger was a golden ring that looked like it was almost melted into her skin from some sort of magic. That's when her head snapped at the growling and the soft demanding voice that echoed after it. No doubt the group was after her, and she darted after the cabin to the place Ryu had called or written for her to go. Hoping he'd be there instead.

He was waiting at the spot, knowing it was somewhere that she would be able to find. He knew enough about magic himself to know how to keep others from finding it. He sat on the couch in the front as he watched the door, his eyes focused on it as he waited for the tell tale sounds of her breathing and her scent to reach him. He almost felt the need to go after her, but he knew better... knew that if he found her and they weren't anywhere with adequate privacy it could be very bad. He wore a long black trench coat, his bare chest barely poking through as his ice blue eyes continued to watch the door. He could almost feel as if she was on her way, hoping she was, his body shivering a bit with want and need for her touch...

It took Ixan a while. But as she leapt over the side of a steep cliff into the forest below, they lost her scent. For a while they would at least. She had blended in with the forest and the night sky as best she could. But her blood was slowly coating the ground as she busted through the door. She slammed it shut behind her. And at that time the broken leg and blood from falling off the cliff that coated the floor didn't matter to her. She flung herself onto him, Ryu. Resting in his lap and taking a big whiff of his scent. She had missed it, and being away from him had caused her intense amount of pain. But being near him was enough. She rested her head on his lap, her body was half sprawled out on the floor in pain. But she ignored it just taking in his warmth.

When she opened the door his eyes went a bit wide, seeing the shape she was in. He wrapped his arms around her as she collapsed into him, just holding her there for a few moments, enjoying her body to his. After a bit he moved softly, sitting her on the couch next to him,"What happened...?" he asked, looking at all the blood and her injuries, moving away briefly to grab some medical items before returning to help clean and fix her as best he could. He didn't like seeing her like this, her body cut and torn, it looked as though she'd been beaten, and not mercifully either. He moved and kissed her lips gently, covering her lips as he reset her broken leg before splinting it, making sure that she wouldn't scream too loudly as he fixed her up as best he could.

Ixan was relieved when she felt his strong arms around her. She took a deep breath in of his scent, sighing happily as she breathed out. She had felt cold, like she had missing a whole of herself without him there. It was horrible to think that she had imprinted with a total stranger, and enemy to boot. But she could feel her heart swelling under her chest and she knew why it was. IT was because she felt for him like she had never felt for anyone else.

She wasn't at all pleased when he sat her beside him. She wanted him to have her cuddled up against him and her in his big strong familiar arms. Ixan stared back at his worried eyes and smiled softly. "I know you heard the exchange between all of them with me. They followed after me when I tried to leave. Their hunting me, but I managed to lose them when I jumped off the large cliff into the forest. That's how all..." She gestured her hands around at her broken leg and badly bleeding body, "...this happened. I needed to be near you again. I miss-" But her words were cut off when he kissed her. She wrapped her arms around and moaned against his lips before her eyes shot open and she wriggled around in sheer.....pleasure. All from him resetting her leg. But she knew if it had been anyone else, it would have caused her pain. How queer.

He moved softly and pulled gently away from her lips,"Hmm... well then... I'll have to make sure they don't find you... now will I?" he asked softly. He had heard her moan and his eyebrow cocked a bit, it was a bit weird that she hadn't been in pain, but he let the thoughts pass for now. He moved and finished bandaging her up, smiling softly at the amount he had left as he placed it to the side,"Now..." he whispered as he moved, kissing her lips gently, licking softly at her lower lip as he sat back down, sitting her gently on his lap,"Let's get that blood flowing to heal up these wounds..." he said with a soft smirk, moving and kissing gently at her neck.

She smiled at his words, delighted by then. She watched him and couldn't help from keeping a big goofy grin on her face. When Ixan was slide carefully into his lap like she might break, she sighed. She curled up against his chest softly. "And how do you expect to keep me hidden from them? You can't keep me here they'll find me." But she looked up at him to hear his next words that sent shivers rippling through her body. "Yes..." She moaned as he kissed her neck, she leaned it to the side exposing more of it as her heart fluttered beneath her chest and she licked at his neck before nipping at it playfully.

He smiled softly as he kissed her neck, sucking softly here and there gently as his hands ghosted over her sides,"Hmmm... I can think of a few good ways..." He whispered as his hands moved, grabbing the bandages and slipping ehr arms behind her, tying them up a bit tightly as he kissed at her chest,"Here's a good way..." he whispered as he laid her on her back, spreading her legs a bit as he slowly began to slip off her torn clothing, kissing here and there at her skin as he decided to tease her body with his touches, since she loved them so much.

She enjoyed the fell of his marking her in a way. But she was a bit mystified when he tied her hands behind her back and she squirmed around. "Why are you?..." Her words trailed off as he laid her on her back and she watched him carefully with a raised brow. When he pulled off the half of her wedding dress that had been torn into a fix of an odd skirt, she smiled and groaned impatiently. Then she squirmed around when he had her legs spread leaning her head back and sighing. Her good leg twitched, wanting more than just his head to be down their lingering around as she groaned again.

He smiled as he let his lips press soft kisses to her inner thighs, slipping off the last of her clothing save for her undergarments. He knew she wanted more of him, so he would tease her, let her beg and moan for how badly she needed him, and when she wouldn't be able to stand it anymore, he would give her as much as she could handle. His hands moved, ghosting over her hips gently as he kissed up her inner thighs, teasing over a few slightly blood soaked bandages every now and then as he did so. He could see a few rips and tears on her panties and moved, letting his tongue dance between the tears, teasing the skin underneath as he looked up at her.

Ixan was squirming around, one of her hands in her hair as her head tilted back. She moaned and she spread her legs wider for him. But he was slow on his taking her, tasting her. And with his slow movements she realized what he was doing to her. Her body was sore and on fire for the desire she had for him as she twisted around. She grabbed a handful of his hair with her other hand and panted softly. "Morrre...give me morrre. I want to feel you...all of you...I've longed for it for too long." She groaned. A soft moan escaping her lips.

He smiled as he looked up at her, his hand moving and taking hers and pushing it behind her,"Not until I've had my fun..." he said with a soft smirk, moving and tying her up, making sure her arms couldn't reach him as he continued his teases, letting his tongue slowly ghost over her panties, teasing over her slit as his hands moved to caress her rear gently. He knew what she wanted, but he wanted to let her know that he would give her it when he wanted, not when she did. His eyes kept on hers, his tongue sliding slowly over and over against her slit through her panties, watching as they grew slick with her juices, knowing she needed it.

She squirmed around impatiently when he made sure this time her arms couldn't be loosened. Her body wiggled around as she moaned loudly, her legs twitching around him. She kept her eyes on his. Her lids folding halfway on her eyes making them into twinkling slits as her body tensed and she panted like a dog in heat. Her nipples were clearly hard through the fabric of her bra. This only made it worse for her as she kicked one of her legs and whined. "You're killing me!" She cried. She could feel her soaking her panties as he toyed with them and she nearly shrieked in pleasure. Her whole body was shaking and turning around awkwardly waiting for more of his touch. And her hands pulled against their restraint.

He smiled as he watched her, licking more and more at her through her panties. He knew she would be hypersensitive after this, knew that she would want as much as he could give. He looked at her now soaked panties, seeing the soft nub appearing as they clung to her. He looked up at her a moment, a brief flash of a smile on his face as he moved down, giving a soft nibble at it through her panties, knowing how much she would enjoy it as his hands slipped under her panties, caressing her rear a bit as he teased her more and more, wanting her to know he would give her all the pleasure she wanted.

He was making her wiggle around breathlessly on the couch with pleasure. She was half way off the couch when he nipped on her little nub and sent crazy waves of pleasure through her. She screamed into an instant orgasm. Ixan licked her lips hungrily as she moaned for more while he played with her rear. Her butt clenched together from his rough hands but she couldn't deny the pleasure his rough hands caused her. Her nipples were almost slicing through the fabric of her bra and now her panties were completely drenched in her thick sticky smelly liquid.

Back
Top Bottom