Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB 47Haven's RT of Romance, Action, and Drama

47Haven

Tomboy Enthusiast
Basic Premise
Hello! I'm looking for a partner for a specific theme, one that I use as the title. My character will be a vigilante/anti-hero type, dispensing her own brand of justice to the masses of a chaotic city forsaken by it's leader. I will be mainly RPing as girl, but I can go male if needed. Romance is rather mandatory, while smut is optional. I can do both non-R18 and R18, preferring R18, but it's much more flexible than the romance part. Preferring gay relationship, yuri preferably, but open to the other possibility. The full list of things i love and hate can be seen on my F-List, on my signature. I'm generally fine with most fetish that doesn't involve bodily fluid other than sweat and spit, death, bestiality, or NTR, or at least those are from the top of my head anyway. I require at least elementary level of writing; at least 1 paragraph per post, and also follows along with the worldbuilding and story development. I myself will be posting around once every three days to once everyday, and i expect my partner to be replying within similar time frame, up until once a week is preferable.

Regarding the settings

Below are the list of settings that I am interested in. By no means this is definitive, so if you'd like to throw some ideas my way, please do so

Time Period
Genre
Victorian Era/19th Century​
Britain​
Realistic/Purely Technology Based​
Romance​
Prohibition Era/Early 20th Century​
Japan​
Game Physics/Allows for (slightly) Make Believe Tech (Deus Ex Augmentation, MWIII Exosuits)​
Drama​
World War I / II​
Russia​
Anime Physics/Allows for physics defying actions​
Action​
Present Days​
Alternate Timeline version of an area​
Anime Physics/Technology based 'Magic'/Magic based 'Technology' (Think RWBY, DMC, and the like)
Mystery​
Cyberpunk Future​
Fantasy Area​
Game Physics/Made-up Fantasy Technology (Sci-Fi, something like Hyperdimension Neptunia, etc.)​
Dystopia​
Steampunk Period​
Original/Created Area​
Realistic/Fantasy​
Western/Sci-fi/Fantasy​
Alternate Timeline (Advanced enough to have develop some sort of firearms)​
Existing area within a certain series​
Series based​

Some notes regarding the table:
  • I am highly interested in technology and writing about how it works, which is why whichever the time period, location, or physics chosen, I would prefer that there's at least a degree of machinery involved, not just purely magic and basic weapons
  • I prefer real-life location, as it would be easier to develop, knowing the existing landmark and such, but I'm fine with developing a new areas together, either a modification of real-life location, or completely new one, given that you'd also be developing it together
  • I will not be playing non-OC or with non-OC, so when I said series based, only the laws of physics and the settings is taken from that series. As to which series I would be willing to RP, refer to the first point as for the general themes.
  • "Allows for (slightly) Make Believe Tech" refers to technologies that are based on known technologies, but developed to a degree that resembles sci-fi. Made-up Fantasy tech refers to technologies that is currently impossible to exist with the constraint of physics, like complete teleportation, giant mecha that's as agile as human body, sci-fi tech, or Guilty Gear kind of tech (generating elements and such).
  • I require at least a modicum of realism and restraint when going into fantasy settings. I prefer realistic/tech-based settings, but I can do fantasy to a degree. If we're doing magics, I want magic to not be a commonplace, or even a rarity, so not every situation can be resolved by magic. By no means this implies that your character cannot be that prodigy magic user, just simply that YC wouldn't be able to flaunt their magic as the be all and all for fear of being labelled witch, swamped with request, or similar stuff.
Below are specific themes that I'd like to explore:

I am open to new ideas and changes, but the baseline is that my character either went in too deep in an op and got captured, or stumbled onto the opposite side during one op. Due to the connection and her standings, she managed to escape the judgement, but during the time that she got captured/stumbled onto the opposite side, your character either feel attracted to my character, or to spice things up, felt the need to recapture my character, and so the interaction would be about them playing cat and mouse. In later progression, either my character saves yours, or yours saves mine from grave danger, either because of said attraction, or the cliche 'I can't bring you to justice if you're dead'/'who's going to chase me as passionate as you' kind of way, or the even more cliche 'i just feel like it' way.

Either way, the attraction is more based on the obsession to bring down the opposition, but gradually turning into a love hate relationship after several times that either character sees that the opposing side is not as bad as they thought.

Regarding the place and location, I am actually open to how this is done. I wrote my character as Japanese, but it doesn't mean that it has to be yakuza-centric, and in fact, i would prefer it if the place is outside of Japan, since it adds that extra dimension of prejudice, racism, and culture shock to the story. Regardless of the location and time period however, it has to make sense for firearms to be wielded. I'm thinking somewhere along the Noir Britain, 20th century western syndicate/mafia, or the London Gang War like in AC: Syndicate. The Hong Kong Triads/Chinese Mafia/Russian Mafia is fine, but i am not too familiar with the settings, so i'm not into it. Again, Japanese yakuza is fine as well, if you're into that one.

The specific context and settings is not set in stone, but the timeline will most likely either modern time or post-apocalyptic situation, or even alternate timeline, as long as guns is already invented and has spread to the public. The location can be western based, or east Asian, or alternate universe, perhaps space/sci-fi is also possible. I do require realistic physics, so no magic and less fantasy. The requirement of the location however is that there's a despot, dictator, ruler, or government that have controls over a large area of a nation, and that they heavily favor one city over the others, leading to the degradation of the condition of the other cities, where the RP will be taking place in. In this city, corruption and money reigns supreme, every man for themselves, and the law is just another thing that the law enforcer will beat your head with. My character is one of the citizen that's just trying to survive, before she saw how corrupt the city is after she was captured to be sold. She snapped, managed to break free of her master, and decided to take things into her own hand, and started beating her own justice to the city.

Think The Punisher but not on steroid, since neither of our character should be that strong that they can single-handedly take down an entire crime family. The plot would sometimes include sabotage, building takeover, supply snatching, and of course assassination, interrogation, and the likes, but most of the time would not be facing against a large group of soldiers, more of grunts and armed civilians, or sometimes a two to four group of assassins. The story will be rather grim and depressing, but that's where your character comes in, to bring that lighter side to the story.

The rest of the details would be decided once we got the RP going, along with my character as well, but that's the basic premise.

Again, context and settings is not permanent yet, but this time the timeline will be the 18th or 19th century, or fantasy timeline. MC will be a deranged serial killers who kills for sports. Nobody could see the patterns of her murder, and that's because she doesn't choose who to kill, she just kills. One thread that can be traced towards her was her 'signature', a twisted form of art that she made using the bodies of her victims, whether made by the bodies, or on the bodies. The general public doesn't quite know how to feel about MC either, because while her signature is stomach churning, MC never goes after the innocent. All of her victims, one way or another, were always revealed to be criminals, from a petty purse snatcher, to other murderers. Of course, the keyword was 'so far', which is why the general public is still unsure about her. The law enforcer could never pin down MC either, because MC literally has no ties that can be traced back to her. No family, no home, no sightings, and the only string that the law can trace, is the signature MC left.

YC, whichever role you choose to pick, got too close to the fire, and got singed. MC wears a mask, and generally has no superpower other than abnormal amount of patience and meticulous attention to details, enabling her to create the perfect scenario for a crime with details planned to the very second. The one thing that MC did not account for however, the first time she made this mistake, it to consider YC like any other person. When faced with the threat of death in the form of MC and her wide array of bladed weapons, not only that YC did not run away, YC moved in and fought MC, something that she's unprepared for, for she's not the most physically gifted person. The fight still ends to MC favor, thanks to the extensive knowledge of the location, but YC managed to snag the mask away from MC, revealing her face for the first time ever. While YC couldn't get the details down, due to the darkness and all, MC thought that YC got the full details, and thus dedicated her next few attempts on YC.

The rest of the story can be discussed further, but generally I would prefer that either YC is not the one that developed feelings for MC first. MC either got attracted to you thanks to all the stalking and observing, or to ensure her identity didn't get leaked, captured you and locked YC in her hideout, where the constant back and forth between the two, and interaction that MC rarely, if ever, had in the past, caused MC to at least cherish YC's company.

Think of V for Vendetta but with Jack the Ripper instead. MC is not really set right now, but can be discussed and changed depending on your preferences.

MC would be the rogue pilot, or the mechanic. The rogue pilot was never a part of any organization controlling/keeping the status quo of the world, but they were a scavenger, and quite handy with the tools. Living in a small slum near a junkyard, they spent most of their day scavenging in the junk pile for parts they can use to upgrade their own, which they actually built from scratch from the junk frames. The rogue would then use that junk mecha to do mercenary jobs to get by, taking jobs none of the bigger organization wanted to take or one too dangerous. The reward from these jobs were then used to upgrade the mech with proper parts, with the final goal of getting bigger jobs and more money to support their slum, and hopefully turning it into a proper city.

The mechanic could either be the rogue's childhood friend who helped them with the junk mecha building and repairing, with similar goals in mind, or could also be one of the organization's mechanic who were either treated badly/dishonorably discharged/betrayed/thrown under the bus/simply bored of the org, and decided to follow the rogue, OR could be one of the bigger city's mechanic where the rogue often visits to upgrade their mech, and became interested in the rogue. The mechanic will be the one dealing with job finding, navigating, and negotiation, making the rogue rather reliant on them over time.

The two could potentially wander the land together on top of the mecha when a certain situation pushes either of them outside of the area/city, making the other follow in suit.

The rival is a part of a highly regarded organization, and is considered their Ace, piloting a highly souped up mecha, yet despite the technology and experience, the rogue was able to get close to the rival's skill level, which hurt their pride huge time because at this time, the rogue's mech is literally a piece of junk cobbled together. The rival would keep on looking for reason to go out to the field to look for the rogue and duel against them, but knowing that their junk mech wouldn't be able to fight toe to toe, the rogue would always decline, and run away. The rival would be able to catch up of course, but they always got outsmarted in the end.

Each of the character's story can be changed to your liking of course, depending on with role you'll take, but this is the gist of the interaction between the characters that I had in mind. Settings wise, I'm leaning towards Daemon X Machina, Gundam Iron Blooded Orphan, or Armored Core.

Other pairings that comes to mind, but doesn't have a specific plot yet:
Post apocalyptic survivor x survivor
Delinquent x Student Council Member
Assassin x Target
Organized Crime Member x Traitor
Undercover Detective/Org Crime Member x Real one
Outcast x Noble

Other details
As i said before, i prefer paragraph based roleplaying where both sides contributes to the worldbuilding and story development, and i prefer it to be done on the forum. Preferably one-on-one as well, but i am open to the idea of a group roleplay, as long as every member is fine with the once a day - once every three day posting speed of mine. You can contact me through posting on this thread, or just PM me, whichever is more comfortable with you.

Thank you for reading!

My Character

Not the only character I'll play, but more as an example of what character I'll be playing
General Appearance

Name (& pronunciation): Minamoto Jun (Last name, first name)
Date of Birth (& age): 26
Place of Birth: Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan
Gender: Female/Futanari (depending on preference, preferrably futa)
Species/Racial Origin: Human
Social Class/Community Status: Liutenant in an organized crime (not limited to yakuzas)
Language: Japanese, English
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Has a small Shiba Inu, but largely live alone. An orphan.

Physical Description
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 52 kg
Hair: Dark blue
Eyes: Emerald
Limb Dexterity: Ambidextrous, originally right handed
Detailed Physical Description: Jun has a distinct brown skin (California Gold on the chart provided), an unusual skin color for those born in Hokkaido. Her hair most of the time is and messy, unkempt, dark-blue, medium length hair (2nd pic below), which she often ties into a ponytail when she's doing any physically demanding activities. Her body is quite toned, but the muscle is not that defined. Due to the amount of fights she's been in, she has several scars on her body, notably on her left temple, almost reaching to her left eye, removing a small part of her eyebrow as well, several cuts on her left and right arms, one long katana scar on her back, one stab scar just below the shoulder, and several bullet marks on her stomach. Her legs is also riddled with small scars and cuts. Her palms and fist are calloused and rough, with some small cuts. Her body hair is also fully waxed. Her right side canine teeth is a bit longer than her left.

B/W/H: 74/55/94

Typical Clothing/Equipment: For most of the part, she wears a black suits, completely unbuttoned, custom made to allow movements for fighting, light grey shirt, with one unbuttoned button, and black long tie, along with a black finger-less gloves, misaligned (tilted on one side) dark olive utility belt that connects with a holster on her right thighs, with a slot for her katana if she choose to bring one, and dark blue metal padded sneakers. She would roll up the sleeves of her suits and shirts when fighting. She carries around 10 throwing knifes, lockpicking tools, telescopic baton, and HT on her utility belt, another 5 knifes, a battered pocket watch, and handkerchief on her inner suits pocket, a S&W 29 .44 Magnum Revolver, which she flaunts on her thighs holster, and a modded Sig Sauer P320 hidden in her inner suits pocket. Casually, she wears a black zip-up hoodie with the kanji "誠" or 'integrity' on the back side, a white tank-top, short dark green skirt, black spats, and the same fingerless gloves and sneakers from her 'job' outfit. On both cases, she wore a slightly thick black glasses, and always carry a spare. She's also often seen smoking a cheap cigarette as well, and doesn't have a bad case of nicotine addiction.

Suits color and Hairstyle

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Jun has a dark past, but she has most of time buried those under her mind. Most of the time, she's a spunky and tomboyish girl, who wears her heart on her sleeve. This does get her into some trouble since she often just says what she thinks, and since she rarely backs away from a challenge, this often results in a fight. She is quite liked by her peers of course, since she brings a light on the doom and gloom nature of the organized crime. She doesn't take a lot of things seriously, unless it's one that her superiors tasked her to do, and she's also naturally curious about stuff, and is willing to try out new stuff. She is rather stubborn when she already set her sight on something that she wants.

Despite being a lieutenant of an organized crime, she rarely uses that standing as a leeway to get what she wants, which earns her the respect of the areas under her control. She does, however, uses her martial arts prowess to get what she wants, if it's a non-negotiable thing. She loves to fight, and the one reason she got into the business itself was due to her wanting more action in her life. She's also quite reckless, often diving in head first, with ear to ear grin, before knowing all the details, and while she is still alive and kicking to this day, she has brushed with death several times in the past. If anything, this brush with death just made her slightly more reckless, chasing that high sometimes.

She doesn't get ticked off quite often, but when she does, you can be sure that it's not going to be a pleasant sight. Rather protective of her subjects and friends, and would put their safety above hers. Doesn't handle stress that well, but more often than not would still finish the job. Loves gaming and eating, which she usually does to alleviate the stress. Can handle stealth mission quite well, but is prone to just saying 'fuck it' and let loose if it gets too stressful.

Skills/Talents: Self-taught MMA (mix between karate and jeet kune do), some form of gunkata, quick draw and aim, quick eating, rarely gets fatter despite eating tons, and some iai style swordplay. Also able of some form of cooking, but nothing significant about it.
Favorites/Likes: Games, big buffet and all you can eat, fighting, rains, dogs, cute stuff, beetles, guns, and history.
Most Hated/Dislikes: Restricting time limits, unnecessary restrictions (stuff like no running in hallway, needing to be 'formal'), nosy people, goody two shoes people that always feel the need to remind people of rules. This doesn't mean she hates rules, for as long as she understood why that rules has to exist, she will follow it. Anyone cruel to animals.
Goals/Ambitions: Finding one. She's currently just enjoying the present, without a future goal.
Strengths: Slightly higher dexterity and speed than most people, able to climb and wall jump, higher pain tolerance, optimist, doesn't condone unnecessary violence, highly committed and will finish what she started, a great person to talk with, and respectful of anyone she deemed deserving of that respect.
Weaknesses: Reckless, has -6 eyegrade on both of her eyes, leaving her rather useless with firearms without her glasses, overly stubborn at times, violent tendencies, rather boastful, and doesn't like when she's being told that she's wrong. Also abysmally bad at time management, and often needs to rely on other people to remind her stuff.
Fears: Her past, abusive behavior, death of a loved one, machine gun volleys, and ghost
Hobbies/Interests: playing games, eating, training, and going to dog cafes.

Philosophy of Life: If you can't break through a wall, then you're just not punching it hard enough.
Religion/Beliefs: Atheism
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: She acts younger than her age, some even calling her immature. She loves someone who can dominate her, in combat or in bed, so she's attracted to people stronger than her. She's surprisingly attracted to those that's weaker than her, but has the mind and tenacity that's stronger than her, or in short, those that are not scared to her. Has fetishes for armpit and thighs.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience:
Losing her family in an arson attack. Jun was only 6 years old when it happened, and in an instant she lost everything she hold dear. She never knew that it was an arson attack, because her psychologist opted to hide that details to soften the pain. She ran away from the orphanage at the age of 12 due to her tendencies of picking a fight with the others, and then getting severely punished for it, and with the money she inherited, started living on her own. She didn't rely on the inheritance that much however, since her family were just a standard family, so she started looking for oddjobs and such.

On her 16th birthday, she bumped onto one of the organized crime henchmen, and not wanting to back down, picked a fight with the henchmen. This didn't sit well with the family, and so a hit was put to capture her, which was done rather easily, since she is not that stupid to fight someone with a gun. Captured and beaten, she was brought to the family to face execution. Despite being beaten and threatened with a gun, Jun never showed fear of death, and only allowed being dragged around because "she didn't want to die from someone like you (the henchmen)". She even managed to spit blood on the lieutenant's top dollar shoes. The lieutenant at that time recognizes her drive, and rather than executing her right then and there, laughed and offered her a position under him.

She's stayed under him since then, climbing up the rank along with him when he got promoted to one of the executives.

Thank you for reading, and sorry if I broke any rules!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom