Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daryll's Universe [Daryll x thongiemarie] (NSFW)

Alice is only vaguely aware of what her mentor was telling her as she slowly came back to reality. The sexual blow had been so hard that she scarcely remembered the sex at all, but she could definitely still feel it in her body. She felt so full, her small tummy having expanded a bit from him overblowing his load into her, and her panties did what they could to stop her used cunt from overflowing.

"A-ah.... r-right... thank you, Mr. Daryll!" she said, much happier as she regained full composure. He'd fucked the timidness right out of her. With a grin, she got to her feet, but almost immediately collapsed as her legs wouldn't hold up her sore pussy. "Ah... w-would you mind if I stayed here for a bit? I... might need a pass too..."

His eyes wander over her gently as she admits she may need a note. "That's what I put in your hand sweetheart..." He says with a smile, reaching down and gently massaging her head. "Now make sure you come in tomorrow and Ill show you how to ride a dick." He says with a soft smile. He walks out of his office, pants around his hips and tightened by a belt.

The day goes by normally, nothing too crazy going on besides a small brawl in the hallway after lunch. So a normal day for the school. He sighs softly as he tips his hat to the students as he leaves, and then heads down the road towards the train station.

He reaches the train and sighs, heading towards the back of the train, sitting down on the empty row of seats towards the window and relaxes.

Back
Top Bottom