Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daryll's Universe [Daryll x thongiemarie] (NSFW)

thongiemarie

Planetoid
As usual, it was Daryll's day off, but just because he wasn't working didn't mean he wasn't at a job. After all, the dedicated, experienced older man certainly had a lot to offer the world and, as luck would have it, it was good that he came into his side gig as Angel High's security guard. For as the students were streaming in past him, one particular girl would catch his notice.

Her name was Alice Golden and he'd seen her countless times before. And every time he saw her, he could see how the pretty young girl always looked so depressed and alone. Even amongst all the loners, she looked very much in the dumps. And today was no different. Only... she was running late. The crowds of students had already moved on, but this lone, blue haired girl simply couldn't find it in herself to advance at a faster rate. She looked like she needed a good talking for sure!

Daryll(NSFW) live a modest life, in the ‘middle-class’ of America, the older man worked two jobs to support his wife and step-daughter back at home. From Friday-Monday Daryll worked as the cities finest SVU detective, a calmer line of work from his previous life as a homicide detective. From Tuesday to Thursday the older man worked as the security guard for the cities school system, this year posted at the high school.

Standing at the front office, leaning againsy the doorframe, he wore his usual guards outfit. A gray t-shirt with the schools insignia on the right chest, a Jaguar. The shirt hugged his muscled upper-body, the 40 year old man kept in shape despite his desk job, and calm security job. A pair of khaki pants run from his hips to his ankles, a good pair of Nike running shoes on his feet. His khakis had a heavy bulge in the crotch, bouncing a bit whenever he shifted, and a belt held the pants to his hips, a taser, gun, and a pouch full of lollipops rested along the belt in various positions.

Daryll huffs as his eyes shift over the stream of students. The bus’ let the kids pour into the school, and towards the back of that stream walked his pal Alice. He smiles gently, though he notices her sad demeanor. Reaching out to her, he gently pulls the young girl aside. “Well goodmorning Gorgeous! Why do you look so down?” He asks as he tugs a lollipop from his pouch and hands it over to her, though chosen randomly, he pulled out the chocolate flavor pop.

Alice wasn't expecting her pal the security guard to intervene like this, and she squealed as he gently pulled her over. Course, she tended to overact to his large, powerful yet somehow delicately firm hands, and it took her a moment to calm down. The girl was definitely on edge despite being outwardly depressed.

"Oh... hello Mr. Daryll..." the young girl uttered lowly, dressed in her cute dark blue school outfit. The long, pleated dress fell several inches above her knee, while a lighter blue half top hugged her young but lovely bust wonderfully well. Indeed, the girl had a body that pleased the eye, so it didn't make much sense that she was always like that.

Slowly, she took the lollipop but just looked down at the floor. "Oh... I dunno…" she muttered lowly, though he immediately caught her lie.

Smiles gently to her, though it seemed just a smile and compliment couldn’t destroy the cloud above her head. His hand reaches out and gently massages her shoulder, as he softly sighs. “Here, why don’t you come in my office sweetheart?” He asks as he pulls the young girl into his side, his hand wrapping around her shoulders and gently caressing her shoulder opposite to him.

He walks her down into the office, some of the secretaries giving him a look as he does so, and then into his side office, opening the door and then closing it behind him. He shuts the blinds to the few windows outside and into the main office, before sitting down against his desk. “Alright, we’re safe in here. Why don’t you tell me whats going on?” He asks as his hand reaches back out and his thumb caresses her cheek.

For her part, the girl seems too depressed to truly understand the situation, and he's able to easily take her and guide her along. It must've been a pretty serious thing if she felt more like a doll than an actual person the way he could move her about. But while he'd seen cases in which the victims tended to be like this, she didn't look traumatized, so at least it wasn't THAT serious.

Even so, once they were completely secluded, his gentle touch started to cause her somber face to alter slightly. "Uh.... u-uh..." A few pauses later, Alice finally opened up. "I.... there's.... a boy... a boy I like and... I..." Alice started to shiver and shake, having trouble pressing on through her thoughts. But it was quickly becoming evident what the problem was, and knowing her, it was indeed a problem.

He nods slowly, his eyes shifting over her as she begins to stumble and speak. “Theres a boy you like, and your not sure how to talk to him? Not sure how to kiss? Not sure how to...please him?” He questions slowly as his thumb slowly caresses over her soft cheek, and he chuckles softly.

His eyes begin to wander over her young form, those heavy breasts in her uniform, beautiful doe eyes, and he could only imagine what else she was hiding. “Youre such a beautiful young girl, you shouldn’t have to worry about anything. Want me to help you sweetheart?” He asks her curiously.

As he inquires further about her, she just gets more timid than before, her cheeks starting to flare as she sinks a bit, but not enough to escape from his caress. "I... I've heard other girls talking about... what they do. I don't... I'm not..." At one point, Daryll can even see some tears forming in Alice's precious blue eyes.

Though as he compliments and suddenly offers her a way, she immediately looks up, her cute eyes watery and soiled, as they stare intensely and bright up at him. "W-what? Y-you... you can? Me?" It was very evident she lacked self confidence and just couldn't see what she had going for her.

Was he taking advantage of the young girl? In a way, sure. Shed consent to it, and shed be totally getting the same amount out of this as him...sure, lets go with that! He wipes a tear from her cheek and plants a kiss on her forehead.

“I can do that for you, its a big task for me to handle, but Id be more than happy to take on such a task.” He assures her as his eyes shift over her slowly. “Ill teach you everything you need to know...why don’t you show me how you kiss?” He asks, but before he could get a response his fingers wrap around her hips and pulls the young girl into him, as he leans down and locks their lips together.

His hands wrap around and lift her skirtup to reveal her thong clad cheeks. His thick digits sink into her doughy flesh, jiggling the fat mounds eagerly. His lips spreads, thick saliva connecting them before his warm, wet tongue begins to press against the young girls lips!

Alice wasn't really thinking too much about what it all meant. The fact that someone she knew and one of the only ones she was close to, had decided to help her with her problem was all she was really getting out of it. Though she squealed a bit as she felt his hands suddenly tug on her hips, not used to such intimate interactions. With her lovely, juicy young lips suddenly locked against his, her side of the kiss was extremely awkward, to the point that it was difficult to actually kiss her.

Still, the girl trembles as she feels him lifting up her skirt, something she read about online. The other thing she read about was the kinds of underwear guys were into, and the fact that she was wearing a thong, albeit a rather simple, white cotton thong, showed how much she desperately wanted someone to latch unto. The sudden exposure made her young but amazingly developed booty quake, the colder climate making it feel colder than before, only for his warm hands to breathe newfound heat back in.

If that wasn't enough, Alice's tears developed again as his tongue eventually found a path into her little mouth. Far from being able to take a thick cock like his, she'd need time to develop that skill. Unless of course, they decided to focus on a hole that was a lot easier to manipulate, once her first time was done.

He pulls back from their half lewd, half awkward kiss and smiles gently, he wobbles and jiggles her fat mounds of asscheek, his thick digits sinking into her flesh as he huffs. “Mmmf, you’ve got such a beautiful body too love...Next I’ll show you how pose for nudes...” he says as he leans back and grabs his work phone from the desk he leaned against. “Grab your cell phone and hand it to me” he says as he dials a number quickly.

As the phone begins to ring, he eyes over the young schoolgirl slowly. “Hey Lisa, just wanted to let you know ill be watching the cameras in my office and doing paperwork for a little while. If I get any calls take a message for me? Thanks doll.” He hangs up, finished talking to the front receptionist and then looks back to the teen.

“Take everything off for me darling. Just keep your thong and socks on.” He says with a warm grin, as he tugs his own zipper down, along with unbuttoning his pants. He lets them slide down with his belt to his ankles, and then his boxer briefs follow. His big beefy black cock swings back and forth, it had a heavy length and juicy thickness to it.

Last edited:
Alice was quite intimidated by all of this, just sitting there, looking all pouty and cute despite her desires to go into this kind of territory. After all, she was wearing quite a sexy little pair of knickers, so it wasn't like she wasn't trying to do something like this. Regardless, it took her a long moment once he had released her slowly reach down to her skirt, her hands trembling before her cute big eyes widened.

"U-uh..." Seeing this large man dress down and expose himself before her, the girl was utterly speechless. Quite the impressive specimen for sure, and already, there was a tingling sensation within her. "I... uhnn…." With her face turning bright red, she looked away for taking a long, daring stare. While on the surface she looked hesitant, it was more that she just felt embarrassed doing it for the first time. She just needed a little help, was all.

“Here, let me help...” he says as he bends her over the desk, his hands groping up and down her thighs as he admires her round cheeks. With her bent over his desk, he raises her hips up and takes a few photos of the curvature of her ass, before he pushes her thong to the side, and take a photo of her honey drooling folds from behind. “Thats it...” he says as he grins wide, pushing two fingers against her folds, harvesting some of her delicious nectar as he drags the thick digits along her lips. A wet, thick slurping sound fills the room as he pulls his fingers from her needy folds and to his own lips, sucking down her juices with a sigh. “Delicious...”

He then tugs her skirt down to her ankles and pulls each foot out of it, and then tosses it to the side. Leaving her pale body bare to her hips. Flipping over the young teen, he lays her on her back, his keyboard and some pens pushed away and onto the floor. He quickly rips open her button up top, till just her big breasts restrained by a bra showed, and he began to take photos of her from above. “Give me a cute smile...!”

By then, Alice should've realized what was going on, this was really going to happen! Despite it all, she wasn't resisting and as her new sexual mentor leaned in for some admiration, groping, and mementos, the girl couldn't help but shuffled a bit, her cute white booty shaking as a result, and moaning out as she could still feel the lovely sting of his thick, experienced fingers against her fleshy hide as the flashes of the phone drilled into her mind.

If that wasn't enough, by the time he slipped her sexy thong aside, it was already partially drenched, and it easily stuck to her flesh, allowing him free use of his hands to explore the creamy softness of her virgin nether lips and, of course, her flavorful natural lube.

With her skirt soon out of the way and her small, slipped undies a non-issue, Alice gasped and squealed as he turned her around with ease, her smaller, light body feeling practically weightless for the older, well built man. His strength nearly rips her buttons right off, with the motions having pulled on her lovely young breasts enough to force her very much erected pink nipples to pop right over the hem of her bra. Alice's face was totally red, aroused, but completely embarrassed, particularly as snapped photo after photo of her. A smile couldn't come just yet.

He smiles softly as she seems aroused and content, though he did notice no smile on her face. He tugs his fat beefy cock from beneath his pants, letting the aching mass of black cock flop out freely through his zipper. He walks around the desk and lays the beefy, musky cock along her soft features on her face, balls on her forehead and the beef pole aching down her nose and to her lips.

He pushes her bra-cups down and lets those hefty breasts jiggle free, and he takes a few more photos of her chest down, his free hand groping her bare breast, massaging her nipple, and squishing them together. "Mmm, now lick my cock baby, next thing a man would want from you is a nice blowjob..." He says with a grin.

Despite her lack of active enthusiasm for what he was doing, Alice was being a good girl and at least complying with what he had wanted so far, if only by not resisting him. But as he came about and flopped his thickness right where she couldn't avoid it, the girl's cute eyes widened tremendously. Now, it was his turn to smell her sweet, potent scent, which practically rivaled his own musk when it came down to strong smells. Indeed, her body was reacting and it was eager to learn.

As he exposed her large, virginal breasts, Alice cried out in surprise, but a moan-like squeal came from her as he went about massaging her. "Nhyhhann!!" It didn't take long for her nipples to stand completely erect, and as her breasts squished together into an intense, satisfying dark cleavage, Alice complied directly for the first time! He could feel her timid but very soft and warm tongue stick to the underside of his dick and slowly make its way along as far as it could before coming back. But a blowjob wasn't in her just yet.

His beefy cock rubs against her face, against her tongue and lips eagerly as he smiles gently. "That's it, just give it nice drool covered licks." He says eagerly. He leans forward and spreads her thighs wide. Pushing her thighs back a bit, and lifting her hips in the process.

Now he had her juicy pussy on full display, and he eagerly pushes his lips down to them, letting his tongue lick down from her sensitive clit to her eager pussy entrance. Slurping up her thick honey juices and letting them flow down his throat. He pulls back and eagerly just begins to lick and massage her clit, rubbing the sensitive nub in circles as his hands keep her thighs pulled back and spread.

It seemed Alice was more inclined by actions than words, for as he posed her to become quite exploited, her licking really took off, as her tongue pursued a nervous but relatively aggressive stance. And by the time he was all up into that honeypot, the young girl felt like she was being driven insane.

"HAHRnnng!! HAHnn!!" she cried over and over, her tongue mumbling her squeals as her saliva had already practically coated the entirety of his undercock. By extension, her pussy was filled to the brim with her natural lube, its taste fresh and utterly tempting. There was no doubt that, with a little more training, this girl would go on to make one, or potentially more than one, guys very happy.

He huffs softly, and pulls his hips back, and lets his thick cock push into her mouth. “Now give it a nice slow sucking...” he says as he moans against her needy pussy, his vibrations pulsating through her folds and against her needy clit.

He pushes two fingers into her tight, unused hole. Feeling herself stretch around the thick digits as his tongue works wonders on her nub of a clit. He pushes himself knuckle-deep into her needy tunnel, and begins to pump his fingers back and forth inside of her, finger-fucking the teen on his desk!

Daryll wouldn't be able to fit too much into her mouth from the start, as his head was already testing her virgin mouth. "GMrhng…" Alice wasn't sure about it, and her throat nervously tickled against his ever extending member. He could find her body to be shifting around a bit, seeing how she felt her small mouth nearly full and yet there was still so much more to go through.

On the other hand, as his fingers made pussy-fall, he could feel just how tight she was, with just two of his five fingers starting to test the extent of her ability to stretch. All of this was definite first time drama, and despite what she may feel for now, it would be better for her to go through it, especially with such a big guy like him. After all, if she could handle him, she could handle anyone!

He smiles as she begins to glurk and glug on the fat piece of meat. He pulls back and licks his lips clean. "That's it...Just like that..." He mumbles out slowly as he pushes his cock back and forth in her mouth, slowly fucking the young girls small mouth, her wet tongue rubbing and slurping against his aching member. One hand caresses her jaw slowly, while the other continues to finger-fuck the young girls tight pussy, pounding himself knuckledeep into her.

He feels himself close to cumming, even though the blowjob was rather novice, and he pulls back, and just smears his saliva covered cock against her cheeks and face, massaging against her eagerly. He grabs her hips, and he turns her around on the desk. Her thighs spread wide, he grasps the base of his cock and rubs it against her puffy folds, and her sensitive clit. "You ready for the final test baby...?" He asks with a warm grin as he massages and rolls his hips eagerly.

Alice could barely breathe. How could he have such a huge thing?! Course, it felt a lot bigger to her since she was just much younger, smaller, and it was her first time. At the same rate, her pussy wasn't doing much better against his fingers. Her tunnel didn't really grow all that much, outward anyway, but he could feel her start to expand a bit deeper as he masturbated her nice and tightly.

By the time he finally pulled out of both ends, the girl was over the clouds, as that alone had made her very horny and close to climaxing. Her sensitive body would be easy to get going and as he tugged her around, Alice just lay there, her cute chest heaving up and down as she recuperated her breath. When she actually feel the stiff skin rub against her drooling pussy, she lifted her head up a bit to just catch what was about to happen. "U-uh... I... I guess..."

He grasps the base of his cock, holding it steady as he teases the head against her sensitive clit, massaging her puffy folds slowly, before he pushes the head of his cock against her trembling entrance. “Here we go...” he mumbles out, as he pushes the thick cockhead into her tight walls.

Her slick honey and saliva coats his thick cockhead as he slowly pushes deeper and deeper into her tight body. Feeling her pussy grip his cock as he stretches out the young schoolgirls warm flower. “Fuck thats good baby...” he moans out as he feels himself about to melt inside of her. “Mmm...gah...!” He moans as he feels himself halfway, half of his fat cock embedded deep into her, and then slowly pulls back, and pushes forward, inching more and more of his cock into her with each thrust. His strong hands massaging her hips as he holds her steady.

As he is about to go in, Alice can't bear to watch and puts her head back and covers her totally red face with her hands. "Hhewnnn…" she cries, tears rolling from her eyes as she is about to lose her virginity. It was very intimidating, doing this for the first time. But at least he was being gentle, getting her ready the whole way and being patient. For if she'd done this with a guy her age, there was no doubt that it would've been a lot more painful than this.

As it was, bit by bit he opened up, and Alice was already having trouble breathing, not due to anything physical but just the feelings of having her walls expanded for the first time. She continued to sob, mentally overwhelmed as having her vision blocked meant that she could only think about how it felt him penetrating her.

At some point, he could feel it, the slight membrane that essentially kept her virginity, pressing ever so softly against his thickness, ready to be torn through and make her a woman.

He pushes through the thin membrane, tearing her hymen as he sinks his beefy cock deep into her, stealing her virginity for his own and tossing it into his back pocket. His hips roll back and forth slowly, each thrust getting easier and easier to bare, until his balls slap against her round asscheeks, he had sunk balls deep into her soft, drooling folds.

Her stomach bulged out a bit from his beefy cock, as he rubs her knees gently. “Thats it baby...Your doing great baby...” he says as he begins to pump inside of her, rolling his hips back and forth nice a slow, fucking the teenagers juicy pussy.

"A-AAHCN!!!" Alice cried out in surprise as he tore through it, her hymen ripping right into womanhood. A bit of virginal blood seeped from her overly stuffed pussy as he pulled back a bit, confirming to him the thing he suspected and had barely felt. As the girl lay there, pretty much immobilized by the time he was fully inside, she had a look of losing her mind. Her eyes rolled back halfway while her drooling wide open mouth just twitched.

"A-ahgnn…" It was as if her mind had shut down from the overwhelming sense of pleasure that came with him forcing her wide open, even if it was bit by bit. His reward, however, was an utterly tight pussy around him that could've easily made him cum right then and there if he lost concentration. And he hadn't had a virgin in awhile.

His eyes shift over her as she begins to drone out, her eyes going loose, her tongue and mouth flopping as he begins to pump into her needy pussy. "That's it...God you feel so fucking good..!" He groans out as his fat cock pumps back and forth, fucking her stretched out teen pussy eagerly.

One hands moves from her hips, pressing his thumb against her needy clit, massaging the sensitive nub as his hips begin to push back and forth. Pumping his beefy black cock inside of her, only pulling out enough to where a quarter of his cock was inside of her, before thrusting back in, he fucks her harder and harder with each thrust. "Mmm, fuck im gonna cum soon!"

Alice doesn't have much more of a role to play here besides being stretched enough for her next time. And already, her pussy is thoroughly aching from just how much he opened her up. "A-AHN!! HHannn…" Hell she barely even makes all that many sounds anymore as the young girl nearly passed out from the initial thrusts. As it was now, her pussy actually rapidly started to adapt to his sheer size, something that was definitely impressive for a girl as young as her and with her more minute size.

Regardless, her pussy was overflowing, to the point that each time he pushed in, a good lathering of her pussy juices jumped out.

Continues to ravage the young girls tight pussy, feeling her walls adjust, and switch tightness for massaging, needy walls wrapped around his cock. His balls smacking against her impressive asscheeks with each pump. "F...Fuck!!" He groans out as his thick cockhead aches, and begins to spasm. His cock begins to throb eagerly, as his balls begin to empty through his cock!

Hot ropes of thick, creamy spunk spewing out and filling her young love canal, warm jizz filling her up and as he pulls back, drools out of her pussy. He lets the last few ropes of cum spew onto her breasts and face, he had a rather powerful load!

The young girl was already half out of it by the time she suddenly felt the harsh pulsing of his huge meat inside of her. Her eyes widened and then... "HHAANNAHAANNNNNAAHNNN!!!!!" Her scream was ridiculously loud, practically at the top of her lungs. The sudden huge blast of thick cum that slammed into her inner walls drove her over the edge immediately and her whole body started to spasm like crazy, vibrating as if she were a human sized vibrator.

Clearly, his cum had induced such a powerful climax in her that he could see her face passing out as the initial waves of pleasure rode out. Though she was still twitching like crazy, her eyes had rolled back, her mouth wide open and drooling, as she had blacked out. He could see that obvious bulge of her stomach where his cum had forced her small uterus to expand to its limit, and now her used and overly stretched young pussy was really blurting out his thick jizz in several spurts at a time.

He watches as the young girl passes out from her first orgasm, or atleast a cock-induced orgasm. “How sweet! You orgasmed your first time. Dont expect for any boy to make you orgasm.” He assures her whenever she comes to. “If you ever need to orgasm, or wanna try something new, a position or something else, let me know!” The security guard says as he pushes her panties back up, keeping her cum-filled pussy stuffed, and then helps her redress fully.

When shes fully clothed, he helps her up and then writes down a note for her and plants it in her hand. “Go ahead and give that to your teacher love.” He says as he tugs his own clothing back on.

Back
Top Bottom