Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed~

ShadyPrincess

Of fire and blood.
Layna rolled over, groaning softly as the light from the window filtered in through the shades. Rubbing her eyes she sighed quietly and finally lifted herself off the bed, throwing the covers over her cat who had been curled up near her feet. The cat didn't seem to move and Layna paid no mind to it - it had taken to sleeping in the same bed with her, though she was actually thankful since it kept her feet warm. After a few minutes she finally stood up and ran her hand through her hair and grabbed the purple-framed glasses from her dresser, setting them on her nose. Twitching her nose she finally looked up at the clock. With a yawn she pulled her phone off of the charger and flipped through a few menu screens before finally putting it back down. "I'll call him after I get out of the shower..." Layna wandered off, grabbing her robe and a towel from the hallway closet before slipping into the bathroom.

She was a pretty girl, almost exotic looking. She was thin but had strong arms and legs from years of swimming and volleyball. Her curves were good for her age, as was her height. Layna's dark brown hair fell in loose waves and curls around her shoulders, her skin naturally and lightly tanned. She was a mixed background and it showed in many of her features; her mother was a second-generation Mexican American and her father was from Greece. In her nose was a small stud, currently turquoise but she was known to have little stars and things as well. Her tongue was pierced too, against her mother's wishes, but she had grown used to it now. Layna was still a beautiful looking girl, even with slight body modification and an attitude to match.

Finally stepping from the shower she made sure not to slip before drying herself off and heading back to her room. The teenager of eighteen slipped on a matching set of underwear as well as a wife-beater graphic top and a pair of hip-hugging, low cut jeans and then slipped on a pair of flats. Finally she walked over to her phone again and flipped it open, searching for her boyfriend's number before grabbing her keys and heading down the stairs.

The phone began to ring and she heard Steve' ring-back tone, smirking slightly at the fact that he'd finally changed it. Layna at her lip softly and waved at her Mom as she left. "
I'll be back later, Momma... Gonna go see Steve," she said and her mother just nodded and waved back, going back about her business. "Steve, really? Pick up..." she spoke to herself as she unlocked her car and slipped in. Even if he didn't pick up she'd swing by to see if he was there and if not she'd go shopping at the mall. Maybe even his brother Matt would be there and would want to go - they were good friends despite her dating his twin... Though Layna really had no idea how well she knew him. How personally she actually knew him.

Re: Well, That was Unexpected... [[RavenxShady]]

Steve had been sleeping in his bed as the phone started ringing. He wasn't one for mornings and he didn't feel like ansering his phone right at this time, so he rolled over and covered his heard with his blanket. The phone continued with the lyrical notes of 'Awake' by godsmack. He hd just changed the play back from the ordinary plain ringing sound on his phone to a high dose of adrinaline from a Nickelback song called 'Burn it to the ground' So everytime someone called it was like his personality could be heard through the music that played.

His brother was down stairs on this fine sunday morning making himself something to eat in the kitchen. He had the Television on an XM satilite radio listening to the metal station rocking out as he cooked his food. The sound was fairly loud but his parents weren't home to bitch about it. His medium length black hair tied back into a small ponytail while he had a streak of blonde hair through it, something his brother hand done that he liked so he stole the idea, though the blonde streak was on the opposite side of his head. Matt's tongue wasn't pierced but his left eyebrow was, an idea his younger brother, steve, stole from him. Matt's toned body showing off a bit of the lightly defines muscles he had in his abs and chest. He desided not to wear a shirt today, but did have his hair pulled back. His pants a bit loos on him but he held them up with a belt so they wouldn't fall past his hips.

Layna was never a morning person around Steve - but when she slept alone, she generally was. Her car pulled up to his house, sliding to a gentle, purring stop in the driveway. She waited a second before turning the car off, stepping out and clicking the button to lock it behind her. Having the song from his ringback playing in her head now she hummed it quietly under her breath as she swung her keys around her finger and tottled up the driveway, up the set of stairs and rang the doorbell.

Seeing that Steve's parents' car wasn't in the driveway, she smirked. Waiting to see if anyone would come to the door she pulled down her shirt, fully covering her bellybutton piercing and part of the clasp on her jeans. There were rips at the knees and even a small one on one of her thighs. It showed off her tanned skin, gifted to her through her heritage, and was just a style she enjoyed. The girl tapped her foot lightly, clad in a flip-flop sandal, scuffing it against the wood of their porch soon after. "
Looks like it's mall time..." she muttered to herself, just about to turn around and go back to her car. She flipped through her phone to find someone she could pick up on the way - maybe Tracey and Angela would want to go with her. They enjoyed occasionally being mall rats and spending the money they didn't actually have.

A few minutes after she had turned Matt opened the door bringing out the scraps of food to give to the dog chains in their front yard. His eyes caught a nice glimpse of her nice ass through her jeans before he looked up to see who it belonged to. 'Hello sexy what are you doing here?' He asked in his mind. He longed to be able to touch her as his own but he knew it couldn't happen. "Hey Layna." He said softly walking by her. "I didn't know you were coming over today." He knelt down giving the scraps of food to the huskey they kept in the front yard. "Steve is still asleep. You can go wake him up if you like." How he was cussing at himself for not being as smooth as his brother. Like most of Steve's other girlfriend Matt had an eye on her long before but never had the courage to ask them out.

(( Are we starting before they start switching or after? Either way is okay~ ))

Hearing the door open behind her, she turned to look up and smirked for a second. If he hadn't walked by her she may very well had mistaken him for his brother Steve, but nodded to his words. "
I tried calling him, but... If he's asleep, that explains it," she mused for a second, closing the phone and sticking it into her pocket. She watched as Matt fed the dog, shifting on her heels slightly. "Alright, I'll go upstairs, then. See you later, probably soon. He always gets hungry right after he gets up," she laughed a bit and waved at Matt as she moved into the house.

Layna took off her shoes and moved up the stairs, then toward the first room on the left. Slowly opening the door, she grinned a bit and stood there for a moment before setting her stuff down inside, closing the door to the same degree it had been before. Her thin frame gently climbed up on the foot of his bed, right next to him. She leaned over and kissed his cheek, then under his ear, then on his neck. "
Morning, sunshine," she whispered, laying down next to him.

[before]

"Yeah I know." Matt replied 'I always have to be the one to sit by while my brother gets the women.' He said to himself not really being able to forgive his deceiving younger brother. First it was the girl he liked in middle school then Steve's freshmen year, now it was Layna. Every time he opened his mouth about having an interest his brother always used his silver tongue to make sure Matt wasn't noticed until Steve already had her as his. What made it worse was when Steve ended up cheating on the girl, and it made Matt look like he would do the same thing.

Steve shifted in the bed and slowly opened his eyes to see his girl hovering over him. "Morning to you too baby." He said softly pulling her into a deep kiss. Steve wouldn't ever tell her that he was out partying late last night, or the fact that he gotten laid by three different girl the same time during the party. He shifted in the bed pulling the blankets up and then over her so she could be under them with him. He slept naked most of the time and today was no exception. He kissed her once more then pulled her closer to him. "So what are we doing today?"

Layna kissed him back, stroking his cheek gently and giggling a little when he pulled her closer under the blankets. "Mm, I don't know. I was thinking about going to the mall..." she said, kissing him lightly and shortly a few times. Her head laid on his pillow, her dark brown hair spread out a little on it. "Can't believe you're still sleeping," she teased, shaking her head a little, pulling some of his hair out of his face, behind his ear.

"
I've been up for almost two hours," she added, nuzzling her nose quietly against his. "What did you want to do today, other than sleep?" she smirked, shifting herself under the bed. Her fingertips trailed down his chest slowly, softly, gently over the muscles there, then back up. She wrapped her arms around his back, making light circles on his bare skin.

Layna, unfortunately, had no idea of Steve's escapades the night before, or any night for that matter. She also had no idea of Matt's feelings for her - he'd never come to her to ask, nor seemed to take any more interest in her than any other guy. The thought had crossed her mind a time or two, but Steve had been quicker at the draw, as it were.

"I can't believe your not." He smiled back at her remark for him still being in bed. "Besides why go to the mall when we can be here in the bed?" he grinned a bit and ran his hand up under the back of her shirt unclasping her bra. "Matt is the only one here and we don't have to worry about him walking in on us." Steve knew Matt wouldn't walk in on them it would only piss him off seeing a girl he wanted riding his twin brother.

Matt was down the stairs making a bit more of the food for Layna, being pretty sure that what ever was going on up there would soon have her out of her clothes and moaning. Just the thought of it irritated him. He cracked the eggs into the skillet and scrambled them up, Jeff said it was what she liked but Matt couldn't know for sure being that Jeff liked to fuck everything.

"Mm, you sure move fast..." she said, grinning a bit as she leaned forward, her lips pressing lightly against his. "Then again, you were naked before I even got here..." her lips brushed against his as she spoke before her body pressed closer as well. Her thigh stroked gently against his crotch and she nipped at his lip, her tongue running over the spot. "Provides easier access... But a little less fun..." she grinned, kissing down his neck and over his collarbones until she slipped under the blankets. Her kisses trailed slowly down the middle of his chest, over the soft skin of his stomach.

"
Then again... We always seem to know how to have a good, fun time," she looked up, peeking her head out from under the blankets. "You look terribly exhausted, though," she said, crawling back up his body to lay next to him like the tease she was. As far as she knew, he had been at work last night - apparently closing late or something. "Wouldn't want to make you pass out from being so tired," she added with a grin, laying on her back next to him now. The smells of Matt's cooking were wafting up the stairs and into Steve's bedroom already.

Matt continued to mentally cuss himself out and blasted the radio so not to hear the loud moaning he was sure would be starting anytime soon. He laid some bacon in a separate skillet, while in a sauce pan on the back he was making bechamel that he had learned about a few days prior in his culinary class. the bechamel was one of the five mother sauces that could be used for a lot of things, in this instance it was going to be turning into gravy with the bacon grease to go on top of the warm biscuit he had already finished a few minutes before he went outside.

Steve only smiled running his hands through her hair as she kissed along his body. "I'm good at what I do." He said with a smile before kissing her. "Besides I'm not going to fall asleep not when I have you next to me." Steve's words were like gold when it came to getting laid, though some women did prefer silver to the shiny yellow type metal.

His words had always gotten to her - honestly, it was probably how she'd gotten her to sleep with him in the first place. Layna was an alternative girl, even kinky once things got going, but she wasn't a slut. She returned his kiss and smirked a bit, removing her shirt, and consequently her bra while she was under the covers. "You sure Matt won't bother us?" she breathed into his ear with a smile, running her fingertips gently, slowly down his body.

"
But you've fallen asleep next to me plenty of times," she said, kissing down over his neck. If she knew about Matt's feelings toward her she may not be this bold around him, might have more sympathy. Even still, none of them could understand how close they'd actually be getting soon. Layna had no idea about Steve's extra outings or what he was doing at them - that he'd cheated on her just the night before with multiple women. Matt would know, though, or at least would soon. Even as she became consumed with Steve's body, the smell of breakfast that Matt was cooking for her wafted up the stairs, any noise drowned out by the music.

"And your point is?" Steve asked "Don't like laying next to me anymore?" He kissed her lips deeply before she had a chance to argue with him. The smell of the food wafting up into his nostrils, but he didn't care food could always come later after he filled his lover with something else. His fingers ran up through her hair as his other free hand moved down to grip her ass.

Matt turned off everything in the kitchen as it was all nearing it's finish. None of this really mattered and he knew it. Layna was busy with his brother and way too interested in Steve to really give Matt a second look. He moved from the kitchen and into the living room turning it to the same channel as the radio making the house even louder being he was now in a different room.

Just as she was about to open her mouth to talk to him she felt his lips on hers and she grinned a bit, slowly sliding around so that she was moving under his body. "I prefer to lay under you, inside of beside you..." she grinned when she took a breath, nipping lightly at his lip. "Unless you have a problem with that..." she said, trailing her kisses and tongue down his neck. Her hands moved down his naked torso, exploring every inch of his skin. Poor Layna had no idea about his escapades outside of their relationship - or about how his general premise for even going after her was a combination of wanting to get laid and knowing that his brother wanted her.

"Under then inside?" He teased kissing her lips. "Well if you don't want to be inside then why are we in this position?" He smiled as one of his hands moved down unbuttoning her pants. He laid down next to her slipping his hand inside of the clothing that hid her body from him. HE moved between her legs rubbing her slit while his lips moved to find her nipples.

Matt balled up his fists and began pounding on the punching back in the garage. The whole lower part of the house now blasting with music. Oh how he could kill his sibling and just take over the role as Steve, though he would have to explain why he was so much nicer then his younger twin. His right fist connected with the bag and then his left which only erupted into more and more hits upon the lifeless bag.

"Well... I don't necessarily want to be inside. Though, you may want to be..." she breathed, grinning as she nipped at his ear. "Mmm..." she moaned quietly when his hand found it's way into her pants. She shuddered lightly and glanced over at him, moving her leg a little as he moved his head down to her chest. Her knee rubbed softly against his groin, teasing him with the light stroke. She shivered against his sheets and grinned at him, biting her lip softly.

Although she hadn't actually planned for them to get right down to business, as it were, apparently he had other plans. Then again, he always did - she could hardly bend over to pick something up with Steve jumping on her, or at least making some sort of sexual joke. Luckily enough for him she was a relatively kinky sort of girl and generally loved sex with him as much as he seemed to. Layna just didn't understand that he happened to enjoy it with other girls too.

Steve moved back up to kiss her lips. Keeping her happy and not knowing about the other girls wasn't to hard not when he could do this and keep her happy. He started pushing her pants down from her body and then moved between her legs once they were off. Steve wasn't the type to play with his girlfriend, but when it came to other women foreplay was simple seduction.

Back
Top Bottom