Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playful. (O l l i x x x x x/Havoc)

Ryan felt the soft bite and he shook his head, he gave her ass a firm spank, "Don't bite your owner bitch." He said as he looked at her. He was in no mood to be bitten, after all it was him who would be biting her not vice versa, he looked at her with strong firm eyes. He gave her ass another firm smack and then moved her over to the table and smiled, "Bend over the table. Show me what you have to offer, show me what your master is going to fuck." He said firmly, with a smile plastered on his face.

Dana yelped when he spanked her firmly twice. She let got of him. Her ass turning a bit red from the firm spanks and she stumbled back. She examined the table before moving over to it and leaning against it. Her breasts were smashed against the cold wood and she shivered. A soft moan leaving her lips. Her legs spread apart to show her wet mound and she looked at him, smiling softly. "Is that good enough?"

Ryan shook his head, he walked up behind her and gave her ass a firm spank, he then grabbed her hand and brought it around so her hand was on her pussy, "Spread your lips you little whore. Beg for your owner to fuck that little tight hole, come on I know you're a wet little whore." He said firmly, he gave her ass another quick spank and then began to rub her ass firmly, he was just making sure she understood that he was the one wearing the pants not her.

Back
Top Bottom