Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playful. (O l l i x x x x x/Havoc)

O l l i x x x x x

Super-Earth
Donatella, or Dana, was Mr. Royson's new wife. An old married to a twenty seven year old hottie. Her breasts were perky and big, in the e cup to be exact, she had a slim waist and a large ghetto booty, Her hair was long and raven black with nice thin eyebrows above blue eyes, thick eye lashes, a strong sharp jawline, pale tan skin, full lips. What more could a guy ask for? Oh..besides having her help his son whenever he was busy with his homework. Ugh. But Dana was sweet, even though Mr. Royson liked having her in slutty dresses to show her off to the world like a trophy. Of course Dana was wearing a long sparking red dress that resembled Jessica Rabbit's. She should have known the old man liked to have his women looking slutty. And she wore stilettos to match the dress.

Still, Dana ventured into the library hoping to catch her step son so she could help him with his home work. She slide open the old wooden doors to revel a massive library with books on every wall climbing all the way up to the ceiling where gold leaves were embroidered and a chandelier dangled down with crystals. There was a long desk, well like two of them scattered around the room, there were two expensive Desktops and silk couches and chairs scattered amongst the room. "Honey?...Are you in here?...Your father told me you needed help with your homework..." She said loud enough the big room echoed her words.

There sat a man who was a boy not two weeks ago, Ryan recently had turned eighteen and he was now well on his way to becoming a man. As he walked towards a desk in the library in the large house his father owned, he looked around. Ryan found it odd that no matter how quite and empty a room was he always felt like he was being watched in his father's house. He slowly sat down on a solid oak chair letting his strong muscular body fit to the chair. Even though Ryan was only the age of eighteen he looked much older, he had some stubble on his face and his arms and legs were quite muscular.

Ryan slowly opened one of the old school books and began to get to work, he looked up on occasion to see if anyone was around but once again he found no one. As he flipped over to the last page of homework he heard the sound of the door opening and his bombshell of a Step-mother come into the library. "I'm over here." He called, he smiled and then went back to his studies, he found that she seemed to always want to help him. He wasn't sure why but he didn't really mind, after all he basically got a free peep show. Ryan had to admit his father picked out a good wife this time, the last two had nothing on this girl.

Dana pushed back some of her long hair. She shut the large wooden doors behind her slowly before walking over to where he was sitting. She slide into a chair next to him and smiled kindly and motherly, trying her best to fit into the mother role she was suppose to be portraying. "I just came to help. Is there anything you need?" She felt a little awkward sitting here next to Ryan like this. She always did what Mr. Royson asked, unless it was out of the question. This was one of the things she didn't mind doing, helping her step son with his homework. But the awkward silence was getting to her a bit.

"Do you want something to eat or drink? I can go fetch it for you."

Ryan looked at her as she parted her hair, he couldn't believe that her tits were so huge. He found himself having his eyes drift to her cleavage. He looked back up into her eyes, "Umm, I don't know. Could I have a bagel with cream cheese?" He said as he looked at her he looked back to his books and he began to work. "Hmmm." He said softly as he began to work on a math problem, Ryan was fairly smart and he didn't really have much trouble with homework but his Father had some obsession with showing off his wife and forcing her to help him with his homework.

Ryan stretched and looked at his step-mother agian waiting for her to speak.

She smiled and nodded her head moving onto her feet. "All right." She said softly before turning around and walking to the doors. "I'll be right back with your bagel."

It took her about five minutes to roam the hall and get his bagel and come back to the library. She opened the door and shut it behind her, the bagel was on a little glass plate that she brought over with a glass of milk before setting it down in front of him. "I thought you'd like some milk. Is there anything else you need? Or would you like me to leave you alone?"

Ryan looked at her as she walked in the plate in her hand, he couldn't believe that she was basically listening to everything he said. He found himself feeling slightly powerful he began to drink the milk then took a bite of the bagel. "Do as you like." He said softly as he continued to eat his bagel. "Actually hang around." He said, his voice was quite calm, "How was your day?" He said as he took another bite, he enjoyed the bagel that she had made. He smirked and looked at her, he didn't want her to really understand he was keeping her around so he could check her out and have some eye candy while he did his work. He wondered where his father was, he knew that his step-mother must understand she is a trophy wife and not much more. He wondered if she was a slut in bed since she dressed so slutty.

She smiled lightly and sat down. She tried fixing the dress so not as much as her was showing. Obviously, uncomfortable with the way she was dressed. Besides, looks were always deceiving. And though Dana was dressed like a slut, she had only been with one man, ever. And that wasn't Mr. Royson. He just liked showing her off.

Dana smiled lightly at his comment, twiddling her thumbs as she leaned against the table with a sigh. "I've just been walking around the house all day. Trying to get used to it. How was your day?" She smiled calmly and looked at him briefly before looking forward at the book shelves.

Ryan looked at her, "Used to the house?" He questioned as he closed his books, he then looked deep into her eyes. "How long have you been with my father?" He said as he moved slightly closer to her, he felt his leg touch her's, he smiled. "Fairly long now no?" He said as he stretched for a moment and grabbed the bagel taking another bite. He was very, very close to her. He looked into her eyes, "On a side note my day was good." He said as he looked deep into her eyes stil his one hand resting on her thigh.

He caught her attention and she looked at him raising a brow. "Only about...two years. But I've only been here about a month. You were gone for that time." She smiled lightly, calmly as he moved closer and touched her. She pulled her leg and thigh away from his grasp softly. "You weren't there for the wedding either your father said." She kept staring into his eyes. Hers sparkling as she cleared her throat and pointed to his book. "Shouldn't you be finishing your work?"

Ryan watched as his Step-mother pulled her leg from him and he smiled. He placed his hand back on her thigh, "I see, ya I guess I was." He said softly as he placed a more firm grip on his step-mother's thigh. "I am done my homework. Even if I wasn't it wouldn't matter what would you do? Spank me?" He said with a laugh as he looked even deeper into her eyes, he couldn't wait to see what was under his step-mother's desk. Sure she was his father's but he had the odd feeling that maybe his father had never taken this beautiful specimen which he married for a ride. He decided he'd be the perfect person to teach her how to properly please a man and how to properly take a cock. Ryan was extremely into bondage and he wondered if his step-mother might be as well.

She tried shaking his hand, or brushing his hand off her thigh. But he kept hold of it, and wouldn't her get away from it. She frowned, staring at him with a confused expression. "No. I'd just tell you needed to finish it." She tugged her thigh again. His eyes glistened in a way she hadn't seen in a long time, lust. Dana gulped and smiled calmly and lightly at him again. "Can I have my thigh back please?"

Ryan smiled at her and he laughed softly, he saw that she was clearly interested even thought she asked to have her thigh back he knew she really didn't want it. She wanted to be held and fondled, or at least in his delusional mind she did. He looked at her with a smirk and shook his head, "Why it's so soft and I really don't think you want me to let go." He said as his hand moved further up her thigh. His eyes were still locked on her's, he moved so her thigh was between his leg and pressed against his crotch, he wasn't sure if she could feel his cock or not but it was becoming hard very rapidly.

She looked at him a little dumbfounded. Dana kept trying to his hand away but then he moved his hand and her so she felt it, his bulge. Dana shook her head and swatted at his chest, but she wasn't strong at all. She tried to pull away and slapped at his hand and pushed on his chest to get him back. "Stop! It's not right! I'm your step mother!"

Ryan felt the slap and he looked at her and he shook his head, "Come on, I imagine my dad isn't really putting out." He said as he grabbed her firmly and pulled her into a kiss, his hand moved underneath the short dress she was forced to wear. He began to rub her clit through her panties that she were wearing. He kissed her firmly placing a hand on the back of her head so she couldn't pull away from the kiss, he was being gentle on her pussy and with the kiss. He wanted to make sure that she actually enjoyed the first time he took her. He knew that soon enough she'd be a cock sucking, cum swallowing whore.

"That's none of your buss-" Her words were cut short when he forced her into the kiss. Her eyes got big as she felt his hand between her legs rubbing at her clit through her silk pink panties. She slammed her legs shut but couldn't help from squirming around and moaning a bit. She slammed her small fist against his chest which didn't do much but hurt her and make her wince. And he wasn't letting her move away from him at all. She felt helpless, and suddenly she wondered if he'd done this to the other step mothers he had.

Ryan felt her moan into his mouth and he groaned back, he continued to rub her pussy over and over again. He kissed her deeper and deeper. He was incredibly happy to find himself kissing his step-mother, she wasn't his mother so it was perfectly legitimate. He had thought about doing it to many different step-mothers he had in the past but this one just pushed him, she was just so damn hot and she seemed to want it from what he could tell, he had seen the lust in her eyes and it made him think that maybe she'd really fall into the grove of really giving into every one of his whims. He knew that she was a good step-mother since she seemed to take care of his father, he wanted her to take care of him though and not just in a health way but a sexual way.

Dana squirmed around against his body. Trying to push him away unsuccessfully as he kept her against him. Her legs quivered as he continued to rub at her pussy. Making her wet slowly from the force he put against it. She rubbed her legs together, trying to give him an Indian burn, but it was no use. Her legs became so wobbly and pleased they twitched open. Her mouth opened with a muffled moan against his lips as her hitting his chest slowly stopped. And Dana grabbed onto his shirt.

Ryan felt as her legs began to spread and he worked her pussy even harder, once the hits stopped he smiled and slowly broke the kiss, one of his hands went to one of her large tits and he began to squeeze at it. "Going to be a good girl now?" He said as he smiled at her, he looked down since her dress was up now and he could see she had soaked her panties. "Know what I want from you. I want you to take that dress off, I will let you stand for a moment if you try and escape I promise you will not be able to sit for a week." He said firmly as he released her from his hands for a moment.

Dana's eyes closed and she slammed her head back into the chair as she moaned and whined. She couldn't help herself a long drawn out moan rippled through her body as her body seemed to release onto his fingers. Apparently letting him know she hadn't been played with for a very long time. She opened her eyes and looked up at him with a confused expression. But she stood up and pushed him away again. "You don't own me!" She mummbled she stumbling with weak legs to try and move away.

Ryan nodded, "You're right you don't belong to me. Or atleast not yet." He said smiling at her, he was truly surprised at how she was acting. He got up and sighed walking over to her, "You're wet as can be, I can tell you're horny. I know you want dick now just strip and show me how bad you want it. I will make all your fantasies come true, also I will pleasure you like you never have before." He said as he smiled at her, he was really happy with hot and sexy his step-mother was, he wondered what it would feel like to fuck her.

Dana scurried back, staring at him with lustful confused eyes. She tilted her head to the side as he smiled at her. "But what....what if your father walks in?" She placed a finer in her mouth and chewed at the nail, a nervous habit. "I don't want to hurt him."

Ryan shook his head as he walked towards her. He grabbed her hand and lifted her up, "We will lock the door." He said as he lifted her to her feet. Ryan quickly headed to the only door and locked it, he was glad they lived in an older house considering that most doors in the house had locks. There were very few keys and no one ever kept one on them, especially Ryan's father. He smiled at his step-mother, "Now strip." He said firmly. He was in no mood to be played with, especially since the cock between his legs was incredibly hard and he had felt how wet she had become.

She yipped in surprise when he pulled her to her feet. She stared up at him and blinked, gulping and nodding her head. Her hands were shaking from nervousness. Dana's eye watched him carefully as he walked over to the door and locked it before turning back to look at her and order her around. She nodded her head once more and with shaking hands she pulled off the dress. There was no bra, there was only the soft silk thong that clung onto her dripping mound. A tattoo beneath the pink thong that peaked out a bit from the edges. Slowly, Dana stripped down her thong to reveal two gambling tattoos that pointed inward toward her bare pussy. She turned to face him, there was another tattoo on her back, barbed wings. But that tattoo was not visible to him. The card ones were oddly colored. They were made from bright vibrant colors that stuck out and the one on her back just had a bit of blood colored in onto the barbed wire and bottom of the feathers. Dana bit her bottom lip and smiled shyly, her face shifting colors a bit.

Ryan looked at the tattoos that were around her pussy and he smirked, "What a little whore." He said as he walked up to her and grabbed her round ass firmly, he pulled her close and stared into her eyes. "Who do you belong to?" He said as he slipped a hand down between her legs from the behind and he began to work her pussy with his his hand the way he was holding her was forcing her to be against him. He was extremely close to her so she couldn't escape or anything, he kissed her cheek as he waited for her to respond.

Ryan had so many good ideas with what he was going to do with her, he was going to embarass and fuck her in so many different ways she wouldn't know which way was up and which way was down.

"I'm no whore!" she protested. Dana was pressed up against him and she squirmed desperately to make some room. But when his large hand was playing with her dripping pussy, she rested her head against him and whined and moaned. "Ugh...Y-...You are!" She gasped when her hips were pressed up against him. She could feel him through his pants and she pushed more against him. She even bit into his chest as she looked up at him.

Back
Top Bottom