Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love in Vegas.[me/open perhaps?]

HollowHearted

Supernova
The night was rough and the case didn't seem to end but finally the day came to a close and she could get off at five in the afternoon almost like a nine to five job. She yawned lightly and brushed off her blue jeans as she changed her shirt in the bathroom showing off her flat stomach and C sized chest her brown hair a few inches past her shoulders were straightened with a movement of her hand after she pulled her shirt down. After she stepped out and sighed lightly her blue eyes scanning around her as she put her name tag in her purse and searched for her key Jennifer Avery was calling it a night. Slowly she walked to the door and sighed happily glad to get off not seeing any one on her way out yet but that didn't mean she wouldn't.

Re: Love in Vegas.[me/Seythe]

Crime Scene Investigator Nick Stokes checked his handgun and unloaded the clip placing it in his locker along with his name tag. He decided he'd change back home, his black T-shirt smelled a bit but he didn't expect to be meeting anyone tonight. Slamming the locker closed he stepped out to the main glass-walled hall, seeing Warrick working on a set of prints across the way he waved briefly and Warrick waved back. He was doing the night shift a lot recently... Nick preferred to work the days, though Gill had them out there out of nowhere pretty often.

Checking himself first after leaving the locker room he left CSI HQ, the end of the day finally. He was looking forward to going home and crashing. He eyed the new girl walking slowly towards the front doors and he placed a hand on her shoulder briefly as he passed, "Hey Jenn, going home?" He asked her, heading for the doors and barely taking notice.

She looked to him and smiled " Hey I was going to grab a bite then head home." She had a crush on him since she first saw him but she pushed it off not wanting to get in the way of her job. She wasn't going to jeopardize her work for something that could end in an instant it just wasn't worth it to her.

"Wanna come? My treat." She walked beside him and was just grabbing some Chinese then going home to do nothing for a while.

Nick pushed the door open and held it open for Jennifer. "I'd love to but that wouldn't be real right of me to let you pay..." As she passed him he subtly pulled open the collar of his shirt and sniffed, wincing slightly. Maybe should've taken a shower... Jenn was cute. He followed her down the steps to the parking lot behind her.

She walked threw and giggled lightly "Aww well I figured I'd offer since i"ll eventually have to find my wallet in there somehwere." She joked and looked back to him "Oh please I'm just as stinky we worked the same shift remember you can just use my shower." She joked and chuckled moving a little to the parking lot.

Nick blinked surprisedly at her comment, wondering if she meant that. He laughed a bit despite himself, following her down to the parking lot. "Sounds like a plan." Was all he said to that, not giving her too much. The new girl seemed to be a bit of a slut if he wasn't mistaken... "Want to take my car?" HE asked, starting to walk to his truck, "I know a good place we can pick up some boxes."

"Great." She smiled and giggled lightly as she made her way to the parking lot "What I'm not that kind of girl it was a joke." She pouted wondering if he thought she was trashy or something "Um I guess if you don't htink I'm some kind of slut." She kept pouting and looked at him "I didn't think someone would take a joke so wrong."

Nick staggered at all the accusations, shaking his head with a laugh. "You got me all wrong Jenny! I'm just an honest CSI!" He looked at her across the truck from him, "Now if you're going to accuse me of being a pervert I don't want any part of that now, y'hear?" He raised his hands up in resignation as if she were holding a metaphorical gun to his head. The last thing Nick was was a perv, he knew that much.

"You look honest enough." She giggled and watched him and pushed some hair from her eyes."I'm sorry jus a bad day I guess I didn't mean to be such a party pooper." She sighed thinking he didn't want to hang out now "Guess I ruined things so I'll just go to my car." She said embarrassed and started to walk to her '67 shelby Ford Mustang.

Back
Top Bottom