Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ✦ persephone’s roleplay search ✦

queen persephone

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
giphy.gif
a76252fa44c95efb45187619e3217044.png
giphy.gif
hello, everyone!

my name’s persephone. i’ve been roleplaying for about seven years, and doing erotic roleplays for about two years. i prefer to roleplay through pms, and generally write one to three paragraphs with accurate spelling, punctuation, and grammar. (lower case here is entirely aesthetic.)

with my laptop having shit the bed, i’m currently roleplaying off of my ipad, so please be patient with me if replies take a little longer.

i’m interested in both long and short term roleplays, though at the moment, i’m looking for more smut heavy ones. there will be a plot to back it up, and not every single moment of the roleplay is going to involve sex. however, it will be a prevalent aspect of the roleplay.

i’m ditch friendly. look, life happens, people lose interest, whatever. i don’t judge, and more often than not, i’d be cool picking it back up again later if you ask. obviously, a message letting me know that you’re dropping the roleplay (don’t need to explain why, I won’t ask) is preferred, but not required. i’ll send you a message or two to make sure it’s not a matter of the notifications get buried or mere forgetfulness, but beyond that, i’ll leave you to your business. please extend the same courtesy.

i’m also not looking for a relationship on here. sorry. i’m happy to chat and make friends, but I will instantly be turned away if you flirt with me or, for that matter, approach me in character. not looking to roleplay as myself.

anyway, all that aside, thanks for clicking, and i hope we’re looking for the same thing!

giphy.gif
a319bbb96be51779fcc09cd5a1b10a47.png
giphy.gif
currently, I’m looking to play exclusively as submissive female characters. that doesn’t mean they’ll all be living, breathing doormats, but they will ultimately be submissive in bed.

as for what I’m looking to play against, i don’t care whether they’re men, women, or futas, so long as they’re dominant. (gender of the role player doesn’t matter.) i’d lean more towards men or futas, but like i said, open to women as well.

right now, i’m looking for erotic roleplays that revolve around non-con. obviously, rape isn’t something i support or approve of in real life—it’s a despicable act—but i, personally, find it incredibly interesting (and exciting, sue me) to explore through writing. however, i know that’s not what everyone enjoys, so absolutely no judgment if that’s not what you’re looking for.

kink wise, here are some i would like to include: forced, sloppy blowjobs and deepthroats | hair pulling | hickeys | spanking | demeaning dirty talk | crying | choking/breath play | age differences | rough sex | facials/cum on skin | leash and collar | virginity | sexual exhaustion | costumes/lingerie/forced clothes wearing | size differences | gags | light bondage | humiliation | breeding/threat of impregnation

and some i would like to exclude: hypnotism | foot fetishes | scat | water sports | enemas | gaping | absorption/vore | furries | growth/shrinking | prolapse | pubic hair (fine on dom characters) | bloodplay | all the way through | fisting | rimming | face sitting | bimbofication | aphrodisiacs | puke

now, this is not an inclusive list of every kink i’m open to. if you don’t see one mentioned, just ask! i’m pretty firm on my no’s, but not all of the yes’s need to be included.
giphy.gif
1bd9331b837ad428af35cdefeec2f2de.png
giphy.gif
all of my storylines are also stalker x stalked and kidnapper x victim storylines, given that stalkers are something i’m fascinated with at the moment. i find the idea of a character being completely and utterly obsessed with another really riveting and exciting, so if that’s not quite what you’re looking for, we’re probably not going to get far into a roleplay.

i’m going to rank the storylines based on how old my character would be, with the first ones being storylines where my character would be young teens, and the last ones being where she’s a young adult.

keep in mind, these are just bare one pairings. if you’d like to hear the more specific storylines I have for them, shoot me a pm and we can discuss!

jock (17-18) x nerd (15-18)
loner (17-18) x popular girl (15-18)
teacher (35+) x student (15-18)
✦ family friend (40+) x daughter (15-18)

stepfather (40+) x stepdaughter (18)
coach (35+) x cheerleader (18)
ex-boyfriend (21+) x ex-girlfriend (18-21)
paternal uncle (40+) x niece (18-21)
mother’s ex-boyfriend (40+) x daughter (18-21)
employee (30+) x intern (20-25)
✦ fan (18+) x celebrity (20-25)

student (18) x teacher (25)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom