Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

office affairs [mintie x krad]

"Cause the work you give this floor gets dumped on me." He didn't bother to look up as he continued clicking and typeing. "No one else can seem to cope, I end up doing most of it." He cracked his knuckels and sat back streaching his back. "Otherwise it wont get done."

• This was just outrageous. If this was constantly the case then why hadn't anyone told her about it? More specifically, why hadn't he told her about it? Sure, she couldn't just fire this whole floor, and come to think about it, she hadn't been paying too much attention to this particular floor anyway, all the rest maintained at a group effort. "Why is it you have not come to me about this but you can state that the rest of this floor has an opinion in knocking someone off for a promotion?" She asked, leaning against his desk after walking inside his so called office, blocking him from the keyboard as it sat between either of her hands, eyes narrowed at him not to cause fear but with a bit of distrust. [/list:u]

"People have before, but you never did anything." He told her looking back up. He tried to sound as if he were ok with it, but it had always annoyed him that nothing got done about it.

(sorry for the shortness)

• "I don't recall ever hearing anything about it." She was getting frustrated with this handsome man that she had blocked him, and apparently everyone else, from doing their job. Her warm face showing only a small portion of her frustration, Stefani Vargas found herself letting a frown toy with the pretty features of her face.

ohohsee;; ehh, mine's short too.[/list:u]

"I suppose the papers got lost somewhere." He said to her. He looked down her body to his keyboard that she was not hovering over. "I don't mind really. I get paid for it at least." He glanced up at the clock then back to her. "Is there anything else I can do for you Miss Vargas?"

• That was a typical excuse, one she had grown uncomfortably used to hearing when people made excuses for things, in the case of now however, she was just slightly pissed. She didn't pay any attention to the look he grazed down her body and to her keyboard, raising a brow just slightly as he asked yet another question, raising her figure from her lean and crossing her arms, "I think the better question is, is there anything I can do for you?" He should have known that would come back around to haunt him, though her question was in all seriousness.[/list:u]

He sat back and looked at her for a second. There was plenty of things he wanted her to do to him, and he laughed at the thought. But to acctually bring it up would be murder for him. "No thank you Miss Vargas. I've got everthing I need." He couldn't help letting his eyes flash back to her figure as he said this.

• Now, if there was one thing she wasn't oblivious to, it was definitely a lie when it was in her face, raising a brow thoughtfully as he said he had everything he needed. "You're lying." She so plainly stated, setting her hands on her hips before starting again, "Now answer the question truthfully. What can I do for you?" [/list:u]

"Are you trying to imply something Miss Vargas?" He saked looking back up to her face. He was starting to wonder if she was acctually making a pass at him or not. He'd never seen her be very fresh with anyone else, yet he really hadn't seen her much at all aroudn the building.

• Her hands still on her hips as she was asked if she were making a pass at him, for a second it took her by surprise, although she found herself laughing at him. Maybe she was making a pass at him and hadn't even really known about it. That was always how she had been even as a teenager, a girl who would flirt and tease without even knowing. "I suppose even if I am I don't suppose I would have realized it until the last minute." She stated, tilting her head with a slight curiosity flickering in her pretty eyes, 'And if I was making a pass at you?" This was her curiosity getting the better of her, allowing her to ask him such a question.[/list:u]

"Well... that would be flattering, but highly inapproperate for the workplace." He said looking up at her. He could sense the curiosity in her voice and he decided to tug on it. He leaned forward slightly, resting his arms on the edge of his desk.

• Her head still tilted even as he answered her question, Stefani found herself sensing he knew her slight curiosity, even if it wasn't bubbling over her face, the beautiful woman smiled softly before saying, "You're about the only man I have ever met willing to say something like that." She stated, turning on her heels and moving out of his cubicle office, glancing over her shoulder before adding, "I'm not so sure about you." Now, the possibilities were he was either gay or he was just messing with his chances altogether. Either way, she was slipping out of his grasp.[/list:u]

"Well I've never met a boss who would hit on her employees either." He said as he watched her go. His eyes went to her rear and watched it as she walked away. Such a perfect mound, he wanted to see more of it.

• Her lips still remained at a grin, re tucking her hair up in a loose bun as she spoke again, "I've never met an employee who made it a constant thing to stare at my butt either, but there's a first for everything, hm?" There was a teasing manner in her voice as she exited his office and moved down the rows of cubicles, still visible as she moved toward the elevator. He wasn't particularly the first she had ever caught, although most of the time after the first time of being caught, most employees generally just stopped and waited a little while before going back to their 'habit'. [/list:u]

He smiled and took another drink of his snapple, then turned back to his keyboard. There was no denying he was turned on by her, not just her ample rear as it walked away, but also the attempt she'd made toward him. He continued thinking about her, pictureing her body over and over as he worked.

• Stepping into the confines of her office, the female let out a soft sigh and glanced around before beginning to gather her things to head home for the night. Her mind was half on the events that had just occurred, smiling softly because it was rare that a man interested her as much as this one did, but then again, he was a looker, so there was no reason why he wouldn't, hm? Moving to the elevator with her leather purse and a tote in one hand and her suit jacket in the other, the female stepped back into the elevator after moving around her office for a good thirty minutes to check a couple of things before pressing the '1' button for the first floor. [/list:u]

He'd also gathered his things for the night and shut down his computer. He glanced at his watch after hitting the elvator button. It was comming from the floors above. The doors parted and he saw Miss Vargas standing inside the elevator, holding her things. "Hello again." He said stepping in, and pressing the 1 button again.

• Leaning against the back wall of the elevator, her eyes glanced up with the soft 'Bing' noise occurred, expecting it to have been the first floor when it wasn't, her eyes dropped from the lit up numbers to the male before her. Well this was just uncanny, smiling lightly at him as he joined her with a repeated hello. If this was how their interaction was going to be from now on, randomly seeing each other in places simply because of the comments earlier shared, then Stefani Vargas was not having it, coughing lightly to herself as she adjusted her leaning position. The elevator nearing the first floor, the woman moved carefully though quickly, moving his face toward hers in an assertive fashion, her lips pressed themselves against his, their soft skin moving across his lips before the elevator let out another soft 'Bing' and announced them to be on the first floor. Taking a step back and coughing softly again, the female made her move to step out of the elevator as though that hadn't just happened. [/list:u]

His eyes went wide a moment before her lips connected with his. Once they were there he closed them, his own lips working agaisnt her's. His hands went to her waist and held it as he kissed her back, gently sliding his tounge over her lips. He blinked at her as she stepped back. He saw the open door behind her then reached out and took her arms, pulling her back in. The elevator door stood open for a few moments as he kissed her again, his hands going to the small of her back and gently coressing her. The doors closed slowly leaving the two of them in the elevator.

• Knowing there was still a bit of shock and a slight bit of arousal in the air, it still surprised her when he pulled her back toward him and into the elevator, open doors letting the bit of light shine through to the wide lobby way and the spacious window doors. Though once it closed, the light was shared between the two of them, her lips moved with his as he began kissing her again, parting them softly to allow his tongue to slip between them. Her hands finding themselves moving over his shoulders once her arms slid around his neck, there was a slight bit of thought in her head that made her smile within the kissing they were doing.[/list:u]

He pushed his tounge into her mouth and felt around. He found her's and circled his around it, never breaking their lips appart. His hands slid down her back to the waistline of her skirt and grasped it, pulling it up slightly.

• The heat within the elevator was rising, though it obviously wasn't paid any attention to or minded for that matter between the two, seeing as they were the reason for it. Her tongue swirling across his as her hand worked to unbutton his shirt, the task being done easily after loosening his tie. Moving closer to him as he grasped her waist and pulled it up just slightly, her tongue moved around his yet again while her manicured nails grazed his skin.[/list:u]

He hiked her skirt up further as their tounges danced. He sucked her's into his mouth and grazed upon it as he felt his shirt quickly open up. He broke the kiss for a moment and looked into her lustful eyes. "Care to take this upstairs?" He asked after a moment of silence.

Back
Top Bottom