Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any You Tentacle My Fancy

Pots

Born of blood, and risen from ash...
For the premise of the RP as a whole, it is incredibly important to me that you can describe the acts properly and in great and amazing detail. That means being creative, using metaphors and going beyond. I certainly know I’ll be doing so, so I’d expect the same treatment in return.

There are no hard and fast rules here, but this RP idea originates from this CYOA post I recently became aware of. I thought the idea relatively novel, and open for interpretation, with a lot of possible flexibility, and thought, “Hey, I don’t get to indulge in my undisputed love for tentacles enough, so why not?” The setting would likely be fantasy, as I have a strong preface to that, but I’m all ears if you have an interesting idea to boot.

Furthermore, I would just like to clarify, that the CYOA is more of a general outline for this idea, and not something that is to be followed strictly. Tweak and add whatever you would like, and we can work things out together. Get a tenta-buddy we can both be very, very happy with. That said, I wouldn't mind if you came to me with an idea for YC. In fact, I would much prefer it if you would put a little effort in!

No characters are set in stone, and there are a lot of possibilities for the both of us, so be creative, and don’t feel restricted. As for my character, she will be a curvaceous little plaything, ripe for the taking with a jaw-dropping, plush body. Something along the lines of this. There is also this one - one that I find particularly love. Perhaps an evil queen seeking solace at the figurative hands of her bestial lover (YC)? Who knows?

I’ve no specific story conclusion in mind at the moment, but I’ll be thinking up some stuff. I did plan for this to be rather smut heavy, so perhaps it doesn’t need one, but we will see. I do like character and world development, even if it isn’t super important here.

Kind of lost my train of thought, but here is the gist of it:

This little cock-hungry cum-cauldron is looking for a good time. This includes the delicate act of describing disgustingly oversized phallic members of various shapes and sizes gang fucking me into a twitching little puddle of ecstasy with enough attention to detail to make a Nuclear equipment operation technician mope in amazement. You will be free to pursue your dark instincts and twisted needs. Free to fuck, plunder and mercilessly bury your cunt-slaughtering cocks/tentacles into my helpless body to your black heart’s perpetually-elusive content. In turn, I will provide you teasing, delectable and bottomless breeding-sow for you to abuse, for you to barrel into, brushing aside any form of pathetic resistance my puny cock-mangled body can offer. A malleable, tireless body to hose outwards with dangerous levels of seed and eggs until the end of time…

That being said, this RP will obviously involve niche or taboo fetishes such as tentacles, bestiality, breeding, all-the-way-through, stomach bulges, inflation, pregnancy, monsters, dub-con.
Some of my favorites include, but are not limited to:
Cum inflation, stomach bulges, pregnancy, all-the-way-through, rape/pseudo-rape/dub-con
I would image it would go something like this:

Me

I’m a female Dane, (GMT +2 time zone) recently turned 22 with a passion for writing and fantasy, but you can call me Pots.
I’m open-minded, creative and mature soul, capable of managing and weaving together a coherent story, as well as creating and maintaining an intriguing and realistic world and cast. I’m able to operate and control several characters at all times while consistently offering detailed and descriptive posts.
I’m a friendly fellow with a welcoming mindset and I’m willing to brainstorm and discuss details, as well as adapt to accommodate my partners’ needs, whether it be post length or certain kinks or desires.

I seek a literate, dedicated writer; perhaps even two, with a nag for realistic world and character building.

Preferred platform is Bluemoon PM, but I'm not opposed to using threads or Discord
Discord: SmashingPots#2447

I won't reply to half-assed messages, so put some effort into it. Make a case for yourself, your characters, your ideas and your thoughts on this post/idea.​

Back
Top Bottom