Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fandom cravings (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Im in the mood for a fandom rp. Heres the basic plot

The overlord
You play a demigod who collects women from all across the multiverse, either by seduction, or force. I will play the women you collect, i dont mind playing chars from any game/anime series, though preferably ones we are both familiar with.

The breeding ground
I play a group of girls, kidnapped by demons to be used as breeding vessels. Each one will mate with a specific kind of demon, and be impregnated. Again the girls comes from multiple series. This one should be hardcore, and slightly twisted.

The tournament
A fighting tournament where the winner may do anything they want to the loser. Same fandom deal.

The quest
A female adventurers zany adventures, involving lots of monsters, sex, and most of the time, both at once. This one would be fantasy, based on an established setting, like vana diel, or wow etc.

The all star orgy
A simple gangbang, with one or more girls, and more male chars. It doesnt need a plot, just all out hardcore smut.

Training day
A demon prince has come of age, and now the demonlord calls upon women from different world to teach the prince on the art of sex.

Sexy Island (Craving!)
Based on the dead or alive xtreme volleyball (or the hentai game Sexy beach), but with characters from multiple series. The objective is simple. Pick a character, fuck them silly in a wide variety of locations and costumes.

The Convention
Conventions are always sexcharged with men and women wanting to just grab one of the cosplayer and fuck them in a corner somewhere, the idea here is a guy is out to 'fuck them all'

Series im familiar with
-FF
-Soul calibur
-Tekken
-Naruto
-Bleach (somewhat)
-Gundam
-Marvel comics
-Sengoku Rance (Craving!)
-Bible black (Craving)
-Blazblue
-Etc

feel free to give suggestion, or contact me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:nanakieve@yahoo.com">nanakieve@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Re: all star crossovers

Ooh a tournament, with lots of martial arts and things exploding? Those are some of my favorite story arcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom