Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Wonderland, I think?/-Me and Seven-

TheDarkerMe

Supernova
Aria kicked the can ahead of her, the twenty-one year old obviously in a slump. She had gotten all dressed up, shown up to the party... for what? For what happened before to happen again. She had pushed past her fears, she really disliked being around others. But she feared being alone, so she had stayed with Morgan. But her mind had warned her, of the truth to come. She hadn't listened to that truth to come. Her mind constantly warned her, but she never listened. What happened at the party? Morgan fucked her, and then said thanks.

He went off and hung out with his apparent girlfriend. Leaving Aria alone, on the bed they had just made love on. She had gotten dressed, her rage pounding through her. Her teal eyes staring ahead in an almost empty manner. That had been nearly eight hours ago. That had been last night. In reality it was quite a bit since then, but her mind associated things differently. She tugged on her striped sleeve, the tears threatening to come again. She was lucky she didn't wear a ton of make-up like other girls. Otherwise she would look like a raccoon by now.

She pulled her hood up, zipping up the jacket. A few strands of pink violet hair poking out from the hoods confines. Her eyes watching the sidewalk in front of her. She kicked the can further ahead, and sighed faintly to herself. Stopping, she looked around. It was always the same, the way things went. This was the second time it had happened. A man using her and going. The first had hurt more, he had been someone she had loved for a long time. But this time, this time she would get over it. She wasn't going to trust men anymore, period. What was the point?

Teal eyes continued to stare ahead as she turned now. Jumping over a fence, and walking into the local park. Casually she cast her gaze around. No one was in the park. She was alone, maybe it was best this way? Her heart thudded in her chest, a light sweat breaking out over her as she whimpered. No, alone... alone wasn't good! Her hand clutched over her chest as she shuddered faintly. A flash of white caught her attention. What in the hell was that?

She decided to follow it, running after the flash of white. Then realizing she didn't know where it was. Biting her lip, she cursed beneath her breath. She ran in the direction she thought it was, there was a pain that ran through her suddenly. A falling sensation overcame her and she found herself passing out. When she came too, she was on the soft grassy ground she remembered running across. But when her eyes opened it was like someone had overdosed on some weird drug.

The grass was purple, the sky green. There was bright silver leaves in the trees. Everything was so... so mad. That was all she could think of as she slowly stood up. Her ankle gave a twinge of protest and pain, nothing horrible. Just slightly sprained. She walked through the woods, and found herself at a cottage. A cottage with a large table up front. A table with a tea party upon it, but where was the runner of the party?

(( Aria - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr263/animecandycookie/Anime%20girls/punkanimegirl.jpg?t=1240085099">http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr26 ... 1240085099</a><!-- m --> ))

It was a fine day - that was to say, it looked like a fine day, but it was difficult to tell what kind of a day it really was when the colour of the sky constantly fluctuated like a global mood ring, shifting from seafoam green to daisy yellow in a matter of moments, a transition that seemed to happen in soft gradations before suddenly snapping into an unadulterated version of the second hue. The landscaping was mostly flat for the majority of Aria's initial travels, with only a seemingly endless stretch of violently purple grass - which had grown quite high and would nearly reach her knees - to occupy her vision. It was ideal for hiding in, if one were so inclined.

Further on, the land shifted and changed into a series of softly rolling hills and dips and valleys, but just before the transition there stood a little crooked black cottage with an equally crooked red door and a white brick chimney that stuck from the side where the window ought to be, and a window on the roof where the chimney should have been. It would have been utterly silly if it weren't for the fact that soft puffs of smoke were rolling lazily from the sideways chimney in a feat that defied physics, and also strange - though only in the sense that it seemed to be the only normal thing about the place - was the sign that hung haphazardly off the end of the chimney stack as though someone hadn't known where to put it and had decided it was an ideal place. It read simply: 'Hats'.

Out front was the table setting Aria had seen, a pleasant cherry wood design surrounded by an array of ornate arm chairs and set with a silver tea tray and kettle, which had been covered with a neatly hand-stitched tea-cosy that said, just as simply as the sign did: 'Tea'. It was steaming nicely and circled by gleaming silver teacups - but there didn't seem to be anyone at the table, in fact, it seemed to be completely undisturbed, a perfect setting with no one to use it.

Not so terribly far from the table, there was an old, gnarled-looking black tree - empty of leaves - that looked vaguely like an emaciated hand clutching at the sky. It would have been uninteresting if it weren't for the smile that was sitting in the branches - a smile without a face behind it, a smile that consisted of rows of sharp teeth that were pointed in Aria's direction. A voice came from somewhere around the smile and it was a smooth sort of sound,

"Now there's an expression i've not seen in some time." It said, and then the smile flipped upside down, hung below the branch and a pair of eyes appeared, yellow things with black slits for pupils, blinking at the girl several times before the rest of the thing materialized; it was a cat. Or at least, it was what a cat would look like, if a cat had been created by someone who had never seen an actual cat before. It was quite ugly, a fat tabby with a missing ear and a crooked nose, and a smile that looked like it should have been a human's, and it was hanging upside down in the tree, clinging to the underside of the branch with claws dug in deep. It regarded Aria with amusement,

"The Hatter's not in." he added helpfully.

Aria came to a stop, her eyes widening a little as she watched the creature that was hanging from the tree. It was a little disturbing to say in the least, so was everything else that was happening around her. She shook her head a little, pressing her palm to her temple and biting her lip. She closed her eyes and counted to ten, and when she opened them everything was still the same.

Teal eyes held her worry as she stared at the cat. Her eyes closing as she gripped her hands at her side. "Not there, not there... not there" She whispered the mantra softly. It always worked when she saw weird stuff at home. Her eyes opened and it was all still there. "Gods no..." She whimpered as her hands gripped the edge of her shorts.

The cat said that the Hatter was out. The cat, the Hatter, the way things where. There was only one logical, if albeit seemingly illogical, answer! She was in Wonderland. "Oh fuck..." She said as she slumped. Going to her knees. She yanked the hood of her jacket up, cat ears coming to attention on it as she zipped the jacket up and tried to hide herself in it's furlined hood.

She ignored it for several minutes, it did nothing. Her eyes opened and she cursed. "Just what I damn well need... Now I know I'm a nutter..." She muttered.

The Cheshire cat eyed the hood of Aria's jacket with a mild air of envy,

"At least you've got two," he said, pointing with his eyes at the fabric ears sewn onto the hood, then rolling them up towards his own head, where there was one proper ear on one side, and nothing on the other, "The Queen's taken one of mine."

He slithered along the tree branch, moved right to the edge of it so he was hanging just over Aria's head, looking down at her with vague interest,

"But I got off easy, she's taking things from everyone now, and it's nothing compared to what she's done to the Hatter, he's a mess." Cheshire said darkly, "She's got it in for him."

The smile had flickered for only an instant, but compared to his normal expression, that flicker may as well have been a cruel scowl, it was clear the feline wasn't happy about the situation in the least,

"Perhaps you could just keep your eyes closed," Cheshire suggested, toying with Aria, "As long as they're closed, everything is gone and you certainly can't be mad with nothing around."

Aria gave the cat a rather confused and annoyed look. She shook her head and plopped down right on the ground. Nearly vanishing completely into the grass, with her colorations. It was amazing she was even talking to this thing. She rubbed her forehead and then sighed as she looked towards the cat again. Frowning faintly. The Mad Hatter wasn't in.

From the books that had been her favorite. What she was more worried about, was what the cat was saying. She looked up at the thing, as it hung right over her head. "I dearly hope he'll recover then, otherwise I may have to hurt her. Hatter would be my favorite." She stated in a rather bored tone. She shifted and stood up.

"If I'm going mad, I may as well have fun with it." She stated in a bored tone. Her eyes locked on the cats and she smirked just a little. "If I'm going mad, I may as well have fun with it." She repeated and then walked towards the gate that surrounded Hatter's house. "I'm going to bake a cake, for his unbirthday when he returns!"

Hopefully that would make him feel better, it was all she could do. But she was worried, simply because... If the Queen was getting out of control, how could that be gotten in control?

The Cheshire Cat cocked his head to the side then, observing Aria, and though strictly speaking, cats couldn't really raise their eyebrows, this one managed to do so,

"Oh no," he said, and tutted, "No, no. He won't recover from this, I'm afraid. He's quite unwell and has been for some time, he paid quite dearly you see."

He watched Aria rise to her feet, watched her move towards the gate,

"We're all mad here." he called after her, "You'll get used to it, really, but I wouldn't go too far in, the Hatter's home is a rather strange place to be."

And of course, just looking from the outside, it was clear that the cat was underexaggerating if anything; the little cottage looked absolutely bizarre, and the most normal thing about it was the white picket fence that had been struck up around it, small and quite well made, spaced with precision, except in one particular spot between two of the boards, which had been curved on either side as though to create a small, low door of sorts for something to fit through. A small plate of carrots on the other side indicated it was meant for a rabbit.

The door of the gate was quite short, no higher than Aria's waist and there was a bolt on the inside of it, but it appeared to be quite new, as though the Hatter had recently decided to be less welcoming.

The cat watched Aria's approach to the cottage, his head cocked to the side for a moment before he settled down on the branch, tucking his paws under his chin.

"At least things will be more interesting." he assured himself.

And he was quite right, because as she came to the gate of the Hatter's home, the grass on the other side shifted, and as though he had popped from the ground itself, a man rose - or unfolded rather, because he was very tall and spidery, looming over Aria by an impressive amount. He was dressed in a dark suit with french cuffs and a neatly tucked ascot, pin striped trousers and somewhere in the grass was a pair of proper spats; he had a slightly hooked nose, thin lips, and wide eyes whose colours didn't match, and on his head was a jaunty-looking top hat. He regarded Aria with a frown,

"You've ears on your head." he said, and his voice was as odd as he was - it was hoarse and rough, as though rarely used, "And they don't appear to be your own. Have you gone into the business of taking ears as well?"

Aria frowned faintly at the cat and shook her head. She sighed and slumped her shoulders just a little. It was interesting to say the least, the way he spoke. She came to a dead stop as she watched the man practically unfold. She shook her head a little and gave him a slight smile. "Not at all, they are made of fabric." She said as she reached up for the zipper and pulled it down.

Of came the jacket, she held it out to him. For him to see for himself that thy where indeed made completely out of fabric. Beneath that she wore a short sleeved shirt, tattered with words written all over it. Ineligible by the cuts, and a purple-pink shirt beneath that. It was an interesting combination. With her shorts, and the belts. The rings she wore.

Her stockings and the sneakers. She looked like the Cheshire cat had a daughter of sorts. Especially taking in her hair. But she was human, fully human. She shoved her hands in her pockets and watched him. "It won't bite,I might though." She said lightly. Be polite, be nice. That was on her mind. Her favorite character was before her, and he had been hurt.

If it was anything too severe, she might have to set out to make things right in Wonderland.

The Hatter took the proferred bit of clothing, long fingers curling around it, but he didn't seem to bother looking at it, instead keeping his eyes on Aria, his expression bland, punctuated further by the thinness of his lips.

"I see," he said finally, and his eyes flickered to the hoodie for a moment and then back to Aria, and he brought one long leg up and stepped over the fence door with incredible ease due to the length of his legs and he ended up standing alongside her, though looking off towards the tree where the Cheshire's grin continued to hang, and he added darkly, "I know you're there. I can see that smile, you can't hide it."

"To be fair," the Cheshire Cat replied, but did not reappear, "I told her you weren't in. And I was not inaccurate with that detail, you see, because you weren't in, you were out-ssside."

Hatter didn't appear to be amused, so the Cheshire smile flickered again, as though displeased with the Hatter's displeasure.

"She took your humour, too," Cheshire sniffed miserably, "You've not had a smile in months."

"And you've not gone without one ever, so I should say you do enough of it for the both of us." Hatter responded sharply.

"And no parties!" Cheshire added morosely, "The Dormouse hasn't come and even the March Hare hasn't been round. You stay alone all the time."

"And I much prefer it that way," Hatter replied.

"You don't even speak to Time anymore, the clocks have stopped moving - I suspect you've hurt his feelings!"

"He will adjust."

"Not without some coaxing, he won't."

Hatter looked exasperated,

"I simply want to be alone, it's not so terrible," he said, and the Cheshire cat sulkily removed himself from the tree and began away from the cottage; the Hatter looked at Aria and he frowned, adding, "But I will not be uncivil. Come for tea, if you like, the table is set for many and it would do the setting some good to feel some warmth."

Aria watched in wonder, at the Hatter's actions. Her eyes widening as she watched him step over the fence. Slowly she took her hoodie back, and tied it around her waist. A shiver racing through her as she listened to him speak to the cat. That wasn't right, what did the Queen do to him!?! She watched him weakly as he turned again, and started to head towards the table.

She walked after him, and stopped for a moment. There where stories she had read, where the Queen was in love with the Hatter. He turned her down quite often, because she wasn't his type and was too cruel. Could that have something to do with his actions. Since it was Wonderland it wasn't completely illogical that she could have taken what she wanted him to give to no one else.

Nah, it wasn't possible even in Wonderland. "Thank you kindly, some tea would be wonderful." She said lightly as she shifted a little. Bracing her hand on the gate she went over it with ease. She was a good foot shorter then him it seemed. Quite a bit smaller. But it was probably his legs. She walked towards the table and stood to the side silently. "If you like, I can serve the tea? I was trained to do so... once upon a time..."

The Hatter moved with appropriately long strides, they took him an incredible distance in a short time, and he was standing at the table before Aria was even halfway there, and he pulled a chair out for her - politesse, it seemed, hadn't left him at all - and he eyed her for a moment,

"Trained to serve tea," he repeated thoughtfully, "I should like to see this. I've not known anyone to be trained with a teapot before - but do take care with that teapot."

His eyes flicked over Aria once more, taking in the colours of her clothes and the rips across the front of her shirt; for a moment, he cocked his head to the side and tried to read the text sprawled across it but gave up because the tears made it impossible. He added then, rather pointlessly,

"Your shirt doesn't want reading."

Aria smiled faintly as he pulled out her chair for her. Her head tilting back as she smiled at him rather warmly. "Thank you greatly for your politeness." She said as she bowed just a little at the waist. Her lips spreading into a great wide smile. As she giggled faintly, her eyes lighting up as she heard his response to her comment. She braced her hand on the table and looked towards the teapot, smiling faintly.

"Not a problem at all." She said brightly. She noticed him watching her, and taking in her appearance. He commented on her shirt and giggled faintly. She pressed her fingers to her lips and then tilted her head down. Her eyes smirking up at him almost as she pulled her hand away and cocked her head to the side.

She reached over and picked up the teapot. Bracing the top down she hummed faintly and slowly poured the tea into a cup. Then into another for herself. "How many sugars?" She asked lightly as she looked towards the man. Smiling faintly she looked at him sideways as she put the teapot down. "It's a sad thing we don't have cake with our tea, wouldn't you agree?"

Hatter leaned one elbow onto the table then, and settled his chin into his palm, watching intently as Aria poured the tea; it struck him as rather funny that someone should be trained to pour tea because it seemed like a thing one would train themselves in, and from what he could see, she poured the same way as the Dormouse did. She was quite neat about it, to be certain, but he had rather hoped for some juggling; he did not mention this, because he suddenly felt rather silly for it.

"No sugar," he said, and then eyed the teapot, "It's really quite sweet already."

He eyed the table,

"I'm afraid the Cat was accurate, I've not been host to many lately, and as such, the only cakes around tend to make a person very large," he said, and then thought about this for a moment, "Or sometimes very small. They get mixed up when the Dormouse gets in, he likes to move things and last time ended up eating one of each, I can't be certain how he managed it but one foot went to the size of a thimble while his nose could scarcely be held up."

Aria chuckled softly as she put the sugar to the side. She took the seat and shifted up unto her knees. it was much easier to sit that way. She just found it so like that. Her eyes closed for a moment as she lifted the tea to her lips and blew on the liquid to cool it. Then took a few drinks and set it down. She hummed a light tune, and tapped her finger on her lips. A small smile graced her lips, as her head cocked to the side.

"That's quite alright then... perhaps if you have the supplies I can bake a cake for you later." She said in a light tone as she returned to sipping the tea. "if you don't mind me asking, what has happened in Wonderland? People seem to be hurt... is the Queen getting more then just normal cruel?" She asked lightly. She tapped her finger on her lip and tilted her head towards him, her eyes lighting up. "What flavor cake would you like?"

She drained her cup, and reached for the pot. Repouring herself another cup silently. "It's very good tea, the best I've ever had actually..." She commented lightly. Moving uncomfortably in her seat. "mmm is it a bit warm here?"

The Hatter looked grim; that was to say, he looked more grim than he already had, which was something of an accomplishment,

"The Queen does as she likes," Hatter said, "Regardless of how unreasonable it may be, she does as she likes and anyone who says otherwise will get the order for their head to be lobbed off - believe me, I know, she's made the order for me many times. It's yet to happen as you can see, but I can assure you that each time, she is quite serious about it, she's just too lazy to pick up the axe herself."

That, and she was unlikely to be able to catch the Hatter anyways; a few strides and he'd be well out of her reach.

"But she's come to see that heads aren't being lobbed off as often as she'd like, and that if they actually were, there would be very few left in Wonderland for her to dictate to." he said, shooing away a colourful little bug that was buzzing nearby, "So she has chosen instead to lob off bits and pieces, and you've seen the Cheshire Cat, he had two ears not so very long ago - and the poor March Hare has lost his tail, it has made him off-balance, I'm afraid."

He cocked his head to the side as he watched Aria shift in her seat,

"Well," he said, and gestured to the teapot, "It does effect everyone differently. Anyone who drinks it, of course - I'm not sure why you would, I certainly won't."

It was true, he hadn't touched his tea at all.

Aria listened quietly, her head cocked to the side. Ignoring the pleasant sensation that was building and cresting within her body. A shudder racing through her as she closed her eyes. Her breath coming in a harsh manner for a moment. She clutched her chest for a moment and shuddered. Her shoulders shaking for a moment. "So from you... she took something most important I bet." She said in a soft and gentle tone, her eyes taking a saddened look to them. She reached out for a moment and cocked her head to the side.

She knew what it is, just by watching his reactions. "She took your heart, your ability to care... To laugh, to cry..." She said in a grim tone. She stopped a moment to listen to what he was saying, her features going pale. "It's not tea?" She said faintly as she reached out for the pot and turned it. The cozy said 'not' on one side, and 'tea' on the other. "Oh sweet mother goddess." She said as she yanked her hand away and pushed the cup away.

"What is it?" She asked as she looked towards him. "Asides from 'Not Tea'.... what does it usually do to people..." She asked as she gripped the edge of her collar and pulled on the shirt lightly. Her eyes becoming downcasted as her frustration increased.

The Hatter was watching her with interest now, his chin propped on his hand,

"She's taken something from everyone who she saw fit to make miserable - and really, the Queen sees everyone as being fit to be miserable, and it's no surprise she took a special disliking to myself, I've not always been in agreement with her," he said, and considered this for a moment before correcting himself, "I've never been in agreement with her. She's really very silly - Monarchies are silly, in fact."

There was, naturally, quite a lot more to it than that, but the Hatter didn't seem interested in talking about it, he merely frowned as Aria mentioned what had been taken from him - and she was accurate in her speculation. The Queen had indeed taken something significant from the Hatter, and it had been his heart. In the world Aria came from, this was naturally an impossibility, but in Wonderland, most things - including the fundamentals of physics - were interchangable and so the Hatter, while moving and breathing, was lacking a heartbeat. Along with it, his sense of self had been snatched away, the giddy jollity had been removed and had simply left the Hatter looking sad and unwell.

"It is exactly what you need for it to be, though not neccessarily what you'd like for it to be," Hatter said, watching Aria shift and squirm in her seat; he added: "You've gone quite pink."

"So she is becoming quite a tyrant, perhaps someone needs to put her in her place." Aria whispered softly as she cracked her knuckles. A shiver raced through her as the warmth burst through her again. Oh gods, she didn't need this problem! Her head tilted back as she whimpered faintly. What a pain it was, to be afraid of intimacy, but enjoy sexual interactions so much. He was a very attractive male, would it hurt to... to... to give into her body without giving up her heart? He himself didn't have one, so it was possible right?

She nibbled her lip and looked away as he mentioned she had become quite pink. "Ah ye-yes..." She admitted as she looked down again and then back up. "Ah... Then this tea is making me want what my body wants, but my mind protests." She said as she laced her fingers together and rested her chin in her hands. "I'm not quite sure if it's altogether wise to give in to what I want. Considering you happen to be the only male around... we just met... It'd be quite odd indeed." She stated as she slumped just a little.

As much as she would be into doing something with him. it probably wasn't the most wisest of ideas.

"It was trying to put her into her place that started this," Hatter replied grimly, "She was so keen on lobbing off heads and for the longest time it was really just hearsay, she'd order it done and it wouldn't happen - but then a few times, it really did."

His mouth pulled into a thin line,

"When anyone dared to rally against her -" he began, and then raised his shoulders in a sort of shrug and gestured vaguely to the area of his chest. His eyes flicked back to Aria when she let out the soft whimper, and he cocked his head very slightly to the side, "Your body and mind are in disagreement? How very strange. Mine is always one and the same, never a shred of animosity between the two, I can't imagine what that must be like."

His hands slipped away from his chin then, slowly moved to the table as he pressed his gloved palms into the surface, bizarrely long fingers smoothing at the grain for a moment,

"A personal war of sorts," he added vaguely, his eyes pinned to Aria now, "Tell me, which side is winning?"

"Well perhaps you didn't have someone of a high enough caliber?" She said as she tried to ignore her bodies wants and needs. Her eyes closed as she started to count in her mind, eyes wincing shut as she sighed. "But that doesn't effect me, so I won't take it into consideration till it does." She stated as she rubbed her fingers on her temple and then back through her hair. Shuffling and riling up the pink-violet locks. She rubbed her thumbs over her eyes and shuddered.

Gods be damned, she wanted to fuck. NO! She didn't need to be thinking like that, holy hell that was the wrong way to be thinking.

A shudder passed up the expanse of her whole frame. She watched his fingers stroke across the rood, and her eyes focused on his palms. She wondered what it would be like to have those hands working across her body. Her mind raced faster, trying to keep up with the body that was working faster then the mind. Her hands gripping her short's edge as she tilted her head back. He asked that question, he asked that question.

"Body"

"Caliber has no impact on an unreasonable person," Hatter replied promptly, "The Queen is Wonderland's reigning government, and even as a figurehead she wields no uncertain amount of power, it's merely gone to her head and as such she sees fit to lob off everyone else's. It is the solution to every problem for her, or at least it was until she discovered she could create further distress by keeping them alive and taking things away from them."

His thin chest had puffed up with air, almost indignant, but he realized he was doing it and released the breath again, relaxing a little more and continuing to watch Aria, his mismatched eyes regarded the pale line of her throat when she leaned her head back, and he considered their situation with an amount of care.

"I see," he said simply, and chewed on his index finger for a moment before reaching out and stroking it once along the cord of her neck, down to the dip in her collarbone - it was a small, simple movement, but his fingers were steady and almost unnaturally warm even through the gloves.

"That still causes problems among those that are her subjects. It's better to rule with kindness then with hatred. It creates a much better hierarchy, and it's less likely someone will come along and kill you." She said as she tried to keep herself focused on the situation. She needed to keep talking, not be attracted to the male, not want to do other things.

Her eyes closed, as she tucked her legs up, her head staying back. Her breath came out as she continued to count, the mantra sliding through her mind and body. Her mind was focused then, and she found slowly the tea wasn't having as much of an effect on her. Then she felt the light touch on her throat. Her eyes snapped open as she stared at the Hatter.

His finger trailed down her throat, his finger almost searing her skin. It was so warm, and she wanted that finger to go down her throat again. I see, that was his answer. What should she do? She was trying so hard for her mind to win the war, it was the kind considerate thing of her to do! A whimper flew from her lips as she shivered faintly. His finger still on her collarbone. "What are you going to do?" She asked lightly.

The Hatter seemed to consider Aria's question for some time after she had asked it; he drew his hand away, his eyes still pensively on her throat, one long finger tapping at his bottom lip as though in deep thought,

"Indeed," he said, "What shall I do?"

He cocked his head to the side, and then reached up to gingerly pull away his top hat; the hair underneath was a bizarre disarray of blonde and silver, as though something had caused at least half his hair to age prematurely while the rest remained its natural colour,

"About the Queen, I can't be certain what there is to be done," he said, rising to his feet and moving around behind her chair, his long fingers curling around the back of it, "But regarding a more direct matter, that is to say, the matter of you, there are a great many things to be done. You are something of an oddity, you know, we don't often have anyone new around here, particularly not with all of the unpleasantness as of late."

Aria shuddered as his finger left, she held back the small whimper that wanted to rise in her. She watched him, eyes half closed as she folded her hands in her lap. She needed to behave, and reign herself in. Not go all willy nilly like some whore trying to get a trick turned. Her eyes closed as she slumped a little lower. Not that she really had much experience. Two goes, was all she had behind her.

Teal eyes closed as she bit her lip, trying to gather herself in. Trying to fight the 'Not Tea', whatever it was... it was making her want what she COULDN'T have. Those things only lead to pain, only lead to loneliness. she had a fear of intimacy, yet she craved sexual contact. Wanted the slide of hands on her flesh, wanted the feeling to of being loved in the most intimate of ways.

Oh gods, she really needed to stop thinking about it. She drew her attention back towards him as he continued to speak. He was at the back of her chair now, so she cocked her head back, staring straight up at him. Tilting it to the side a little teal eyes watching his own eyes. "Well I am indeed new, and yes what will you do about it? What will you do with me? I have nowhere to go, no way to get out."

Back
Top Bottom