Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teach me something ( Lan Moore x mintie__x )

Lan Moore

Supernova
Lan was running a bit late to his last class, he had been busy reading a book and lost track of time. He was a pretty smart kid, pretty unusual as well. He was more of a loner with his long back hair and green eyes. No one really ever came around him because he was smart and strong, often time being asked to join the football team because of his body build though he had no passion for sports. Only one thing in this school interested him, his final period teacher. He didn't know why but he was fascinated by her, wanting to have fun with some one like her, order and wise. After all with age came experience. He walked into the class, trying not to track attention on his way to the desk.

• The aura of the classroom was still and silent, though not out of fear or anything in the sense, though simply because of the presence of their teacher. Her curvy figure standing in front of the white board, her marker squeaked only on the occasion because class had started ten minutes ago, after writing something on the board, the blond turned and gave a soft smile at her class. "Since your book reports are due tomorrow, I can not stress to you enough that it can make or break you in my class," Pausing for a moment to write a few more things on the board, glancing to the side with her hazel eyes as a student attempted to slip into her classroom without any signs of attention drawn to him. The rest of the students probably didn't notice, more specifically the males anyway, however, miss Petigo surely did. This was the third time he had been late to Isabella Petigo's class that week, and she was quite frankly tired of it and had let it go the first time, though the second time had come with a warning, she made no initial movement to punish him. Back still to the class as she continued to explain a set of things, she allowed them to work with someone else to discuss their topics and fine tune it before they turned it in, moving to her desk, she leaned forward just slightly and scratched something off on a sheet of paper. Miss Petigo was one of few, if the only one, teachers that was under the age of twenty five within this school and at whom was still quite attractive. Straight hair falling over her upper half, her torso covered in a white button down shirt, only two buttons opened to many male student's excitement, because if they were to drop a pencil and she were to reach down and get it, they were able to see the 'color of the day' choice for her bra.

Teenagers. A pink slip of paper in her hand as she walked among the socializing set of students, she set the pink slip of paper down on Lan's desk, the bold print at the top reading 'Detention', as she spoke softly, "Three strikes and you're out." She had warned him, so there was no need for any conversation about it, he would serve detention with her this afternoon for his three times of being late, in a row, to her class. [/list:u]

Lan looked at her then the slip of paper on his desk, the first time he had gotten detention for as long as he could remember. He wouldn't mind having detention with a teacher like Miss Petigo, it wasn't like he had any thing better to do all day. His eyes scanned at all the boys just admiring her curves, her body, her breast.It wasn't like he hadn't noticed them or been entranced by her body, it was just funny to him how people were so easy to get the attention of, then again some girls as well. This was the class he did his hardest on, except for the occasional tardy, he did his home work early so he didn't have to finish them at the last second, he never got any thing below a B, and he never missed a day. This was partially because he loved the class and felt it helped what he wanted to be, and mostly because of the great view of the class.

Lan reached into his book bag and pulled out his papers and book, he wasn't about to let that small bump ruin class for him. He began getting to work, taking down any notes he needed and doing his work. Time seeming in slow motion when he looked down at his paper.

• Heels clicking across the tiled classroom floors for the next thirty minutes of her last class period of the day, the time had been going slow the entire day, although she had yet to show it, stopping to help the students that needed it and going to her desk occasionally to check if a student had met the requirements as far as the skeleton of their paper. Letting out a soft sigh when the bell called out in the air, the female glanced upward at the clock before calling out as her students filed out from the classroom, "Don't forget your reports tomorrow!" Her eyes then turned to look at Lan, setting her hands on her firm hips and smiling softly despite the fact that he did have detention, she moved through her room and sat carefully at the desk in front of him. "Why were you late to my class again?" Although she had asked the question, she had the feeling that the answer would be familiar.[/list:u]

Lan looked at her once she was sitting in front of her, feeling like she wanted a certain answer from him, "I was busy reading, I just lost track of time." He smiled a bit decided to be a bit of a smart ass with his answer, "Plus I don't get enough time with you so I thought maybe I'd stay some extra time with you. Maybe if it went well we could go steady," He had a joking tone, hoping she would find it funny as well. He green eyes met with hers as he thought about that fact that they were alone, wishing she wasn't a teacher. He wanted to know what she knew, and know about her, every thing any one could know. The thought of having his first with a teacher was intoxicating to say the least.

• Leaning carefully against the chair once he spoke of getting lost in a book and losing track of time, her manicured nails tapped the desk softly, knowing that if it was any other student that would definitely be a lie. However, she had numerous times caught Lan deep in a book, which made her wonder how he managed to stay as muscular as he was without playing any real sports. At least none for the school anyway. He was cute for a teenage boy, with his odd ways and his long black hair; She knew he was fond of her class, if in a slightly different way than the rest of her male students were. Having only half expecting a smart ass comment to come out of his mouth, rolling her eyes at him despite the fact that she had laughed, standing back to her heeled feet before moving from the desk and moving across the room, picking up random pieces of paper that were left by other students. "Why does that not sound surprising?" [/list:u]

Lan watched her as she bent over, loving what he saw, "Well when every boy in your class is willing to go to a class they would rather just skip or don't need, there must be something that interest them. It's easy to see that you're very attractive, you even make the girls jealous, and fantasies." He started putting his things back in his bag before taking out the assignment that was do the next day, "By the way, I've finished my home work already, mind if I turn it in now. I would prefer to turn it in now so I can do something else during detention." He figured he could finish his book or something.

• Raising a brow slightly as he began to speak of the hormone driven males in her classes that gawked at her every day, often she noticed it just like most women would, just as the other teachers did when they spoke of the large record of students turning out to her class and switching out of another english class when they had the chance to get into hers. Hands on her hips though as she watched him take out his report, she moved back toward him and examined the assignment he wanted to turn in early, deciding she would accept it though she would simply have to grade it honest and fair like everyone else's. However, setting her hands flat against his desk and leaning forward, Isabella tilted softly before she spoke carefully, "Since you know so much about all this I take it you're one of those boys then?" She asked, pausing for a moment at her rhetorical question before asking another, "If that's the case then you have fantasies as well, correct?"[/list:u]

Lan looked at her hand on his desk then fallowed it up to her face as she asked that question with the obvious answer. He couldn't believe she would ask him about it, he wasn't sure what to say to answer it either. He figured there was no point in lying to her about it, one way or another she would know the real answer, " Well I have to have something to think about while I'm working out, something to drive me don't you think?" He smirked as he leaned back on his chair a bit, " I mean you already know you're one of the hottest women her, even more beautiful then the students. But what makes it more fascinating is you're a teacher, that gives guys more to fantasies about, plus it would be interesting to know what you know about.... guys"

• The question continued to await an answer, eyes following him as he looked up with a bit of surprise, which was half expected because the question was one of blunt proportions, it didn't bother her at all to ask. He could be a liar or tell the truth. It was merely a matter of whether or not she figured out for herself in the case of a lie, which wouldn't take too long because she knew him well enough to read a lie like it was a sticky spot of jelly on his face. Shaking her head as he spoke of her being a driving force for him to think about as he worked out, it was always known that men of any age had to have something to take their minds of the fact that they were working out when they were. When did that make any sense? Then again, she wasn't the type to care. It was flattering enough to cause a smile to pull her full lips upward, however when his last part was mentioned, she gave him a curious tilt of the head. What she knew about guys? Hmm. "What makes you think I know things about guys?" The twinkle in her eyes said otherwise, an innocent expression on her face as she tilted her blond head at him.[/list:u]

He was surprised by what she had said, not knowing about guys. In a way it made sense, he had just assumed that she had had sex before with some one because of the fact that she was older and very beautiful. It was always possible that she hadn't had sexy yet, or at least not with a guy. It was possible she preferred the same sexy, it was easy for her to attract girls as well after all. His eyes looked to her going a bit red, "I guess I just assumed you've had that kind of experience. It's hard to believed that some one your age with your looks would be a virgin, after all I think you could have any guy you wanted." He ran his finger through his hair, 'Why are we even talking about this? You're a teacher... I'm not getting in trouble for this am I?"

• Giggling softly as his face hit the natural shade of red in a blush, her head kept itself in a tilt, leaning forward when he was surprised that she hadn't. Truth be told, she surely had because her looks weren't just noticeable by teenage boys, she was often noticed by grown men and the like. She was still young and liked to have her fun, quite frankly. After all, she was only twenty four, and at that age, she could do basically everything without having too many limits. Though this particular teenage boy made her smile with his upcoming curiosity, placing a finger to his lips in a secretive way as her pretty eyes grew wide, "I suppose you could say I am experienced, but I happen to find the mystery in it just another reason for teenage boys like you to have naughty thoughts." Shaking her other finger at him, she left the opposite hand's index finger against his lips, the soft skin keeping him quiet, "But I presume you wish to know that since I am experienced would it make for better sex in your case?" The female leaned in again, eyes soft as she let her cheek brush against his, whispering quietly, "Probably." She murmured the answer, moving away from him swiftly before folding her arms across her chest, taking a light glance back over her shoulder and answering his latter question, "I don't think you would. I am a teacher after all, you're supposed to learn from me." This was a true fact.[/list:u]

Lan face was shocked by the way she was treating him at that moment, her finger felt so nicely against his lips , hear cheek against his and the feel of her breath up against his skin, it was all so nice. He got up from his seat as he went up behind her, almost forgetting he was in detention. His hands to his side moved to her hips, never realizing how much taller he was then her as he moved closer to her ear and whisperer, "Some time the students can also teach the teacher." He said softly, "Have you ever been with a student younger the you?" He looked her body over again and smiled, "That is if the teacher is willing to open up."

• The sudden movement of him behind her caused her to be slightly surprised, although she couldn't dare say to herself that she didn't possibly enjoy the feeling, especially with his hands residing on her hips. Her eyes casting a sideways glance to the closed door, she couldn't help but leave her eyes half lidded when he began to whisper into her ear, she smiled faintly as she caught him looking her over. "I've never been with a student no more than you've ever been with a teacher." The answer was clear for the both of them, teasingly letting her firm rear move against his crotch as he stood behind her, moving behind her desk and reaching into one of her drawers before pulling out a set of keys. The door key was obvious by the way it was the only silver key out of the set of five, jingling them at him before tossing the keys to him and nodding her head toward the door.[/list:u]

Lan looked at the keys then at her, he didn't even have to ask. He went over to the door and locked the door, taking a deep breath as he did. He wasn't sure what they would do, he was sure what they had in mind but would she really go through with it? He took the keys out then through them towards his desk, going over to her behind her desk," Do you have something to teach me in private?" He said as got in front of her, his eyes looking into hers, very eager to learn.

• Raising a brow at him as he went to the door without having to be told, she knew he was just as generally excited as any teenage boy was who found themselves in a locked room with a rather attractive teacher. Watching as he moved to stand with her behind her desk, the eagerness in his voice and eyes caused her to keep her pretty smile, moving to stand in front of him with his back to the desk. "I suppose I could teach you a few things that some of my other students don't know, hmm?" She stated, leaning the figure so many had longed to set their hands on, against him, hands moving carefully up his sides, pulling his shirt up only slightly and letting her fingers trickle across his skin. Her hands sliding themselves across the skin under his shirt, her nails teased his skin in softly moving across them, "You've never had sex before, have you?" The question she seemingly already knew the answer to, nails trailing back down his upper torso.[/list:u]

Lan's breathing only increased as she began to touch his skin. He looked at her eyes and then admitted it to her, "No I haven't, Never really spent that much time with girls." He said, easily seeing he bra visible as she leaned towards him, he moved a bit closer to her with a smirk, "But I do know a few things, and I have a few skills that you may enjoy learning about." He said, his hands getting a good grip on her as he lifted her up in the air rather easily. He smiled as he saw him self do that, "I told you I had something to keep my mind on while working out.."

• There was a smile that couldn't help but find itself on her lips in his answering her question, having already known the truth and proud that he hadn't lied about it, knowing he was taking in the sights, if you would, the smirk on his face said it all. Raising a brow when he spoke of his added 'skills', his hands grasping on to her sides gently, though firmly as he lifted her off the ground without any sign of strain; The woman wasn't entirely heavy, although being the bombshell that she was, she was marvelously curved. "Apparently you keep it on your mind often, hm?" She asked, easily straddling either side of him with her legs and letting her arms fall around his neck, leaning forward again and brushing her lips across his, her grin showing evidence of teasing. [/list:u]

Lan smiled, becoming more and more turned on by the teacher, " Maybe I don't have to keep it on my mind for long, Maybe I just have to keep you on me." His lips gracing hers, his hands pulling her closer to him, her skirt riding up her legs as his hands finished the job, feeling up on the areas the students couldn't see under that skirt. He supported her so easily, wanting to see how easy it would be once she was in motion and he was feeling the pleasure.

• Giggling softly when she could feel his bulge begin to grow beneath the tight fabric of her skirt and his jeans, her lips remained just a few inches away from his as he spoke of keeping her on him. She wouldn't mind that at all, truth be told, though in being moved closer to him, her rear settled nicely in his lap, another thing she could inwardly grow comfortable with. Jumping only softly at the feel of his cool hands on the smooth skin of her thighs and going further up her legs, pushing her lips further into his to silence his comments of her frame and anything else, she slid her hands down his torso again and worked up his shirt.[/list:u]

Lan kissed her lips back, enjoying the feel as he kissed her more passionately, adding tongue to it. He pulled her skirt up as far as he could, now rubbing the material that was her under wear. He wish he could see it, he wish he could see what many students wondered, what type and color she wore. Still he wasn't about to take it offer her, his hand moved so his fingers could rub her pussy softly, enjoying her body on his.

• Her lips still leaving tender kisses against his, her tongue moved against his once it pushed between her lips before gently pulling away shortly after his hand began to rub at her pussy. Smiling softly, her ass firmly placed against his bulge, miss Petigo tilted her head softly at him, "Now now, aren't you supposed to be learning things from this?" She asked, grinding her hips within his lap to tease at him before easily sliding her feet onto the ground, heels clicking softly. Her breasts still pressed against him, her hands moving against his crotch, her head remaining at a tilt as she began to work his bulge through his jeans. "Tell me. . How much did you think about me?" Her voice was airy within her question, hands still working him through his pants.[/list:u]

Lan smiled as he moved his hands away from her crotch and back onto her hips. He looked into her eyes as he thought about her questions, "For as long as I've known you I've thought about you at least once a day, so I've lost count." He was getting harder from her teasing, wondering why she was being so cruel. Maybe she enjoyed it, maybe it made her feel even stronger then him in a weird way. He smiled, 'So what's my first lesson teacher?"

• Her hands slipped against the button and zipper of his pants, working her hand among the open slot and now stroking him through the material of his boxers, knowing that he had been one of her students for at least a year or so, it made her smile. She didn't mean to be so much of a tease, though as she stared into his eyes, just one more question was hoped to gain an answer as she asked him softly, whispering against his skin, "What is it you want to learn?" Her voice was soft and light, tickling across the taut skin of his cheek while her hand slid beneath the elastic of his boxers and moved across his hardening cock.[/list:u]

Lan was breathing harder, feeling her touch his cock. He loved it, his hand sliding down her thighs as he thought about it, "I want to learn every thing you know. I want to learn every thing from bottom to top." He kissed her neck softly, "Especially the bottom and middle." He said as he moved his hands up, undoing one button on her top .

Back
Top Bottom