Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Dying for some lady (or futa!) loving! (Fandom/Original)

Scarlett Letter

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So since I've returned to the world of ERP, I've gotten a lot of M/F requests. Not that I don't love them, but I miss writing ladies with other ladies, and I've never really gotten the chance to play against futa characters, so I want to branch out a bit and fulfill this craving!
If you're down to play a female or futa to my lady, read on!
Expectations
  • I usually try to respond around once a week. It's usually more than this, but I don't want to guarantee too much and end up unable to fulfill. If you have questions on when replies will be coming, feel free to message me, but please give me a few days at least before poking me for a reply.
  • PM or thread are both okay with me! I won't go off-site, though.
  • Please be able to proofread your posts so they're easily readable.
  • Be willing to plot with me! I really love partners who can bring me ideas, help me expand on them, throw out ideas for scenes, etc.
  • I like to use visual inspirations, both for face claims and for scenes, so if that isn't your thing, just let me know!
  • Totally cool with multiple characters! The more the merrier!
Kinks
I'm really open, so please feel free to suggest your favorites. My F-List is here, but the only things that I am absolutely set on are my "no"s, which are really just the basics like gore/vore/death, and I won't do non-con/rape. Other than that, feel free to suggest!
Genres
Well, here's the thing... I'm open to everything! If you have something you're craving, please hit me up with it. Feel free to link me to your thread, too! I'm really, really just looking to jump back into FxF and FxNB, so it's a free-for-all. Originals or fandoms, I don't mind!
Please PM me if you're interested! I can't wait to hear from all of you!

Back
Top Bottom