Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Cheddar + Mei] Please Remain Silent

Mei

Star
      • Daniel sighed, and pushed his glasses up his nose as he finished checking in all of the returned books for today - and then pursed his lips. There were still quite a few books that needed to be returned, and quite a few students were racking up fairly expensive late fees. Hell - one student had a late fee of about a hundred dollars. The librarian sighed, brushed his blonde hair out of his eyes, and updated the records before leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes, rubbing at them gently. Staring at a computer screen all day long gave him a headache, and made his eyes sore.

The man was in his mid-twenties - he did actually attend the university that he worked at, part time, and had his own job as a librarian. Which was pretty damn awesome, actually. Daniel was, in essence, the male version of the typical sexy female librarian image. And he certainly did get plenty of guys and girls flirting with him while he worked, but he found it rather. . .well, annoying. For one - Daniel wasn't gay. For another, he wasn't interested in dating, either - so sorry girls, but no.

The man grit his teeth - unfortunately, one of the guys didn't particularly take to that hint that he was straight, and that he wasn't interested in flirting. Daniel found that to be highly annoying, and detestable - and come to that, he was the one that owed that hundred dollar fee for over-due books, the bastard.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jakob didn't much like school but he had to keep his grades up if he wanted to stay on the foot ball team. Lately his grades were getting better but he had tons of fees to the school. For some reason he couldn't stop going to the library, well it could be that he loved to hit on the librarian there, he was fairly attractive and basically the first boy Jakob was interested at the University. What made it all the more enjoyable was the fact that he annoyed the man. He liked to see the faces the man would make when Jakob would come onto him.

Today would be a bit different though, Jakob had to go and pay some of the fees and return a few book that he found in his room. He had returned to his dorm and picked up 3 books, he grabbed all of the money he had out of his wallet and headed down to the campus library. He was outfitted in a plain white cotton t shirt that hugged his muscles a long with a pair of tan board shorts. His black converse and black glasses that he wore on occasion.

He entered the library and walked over to the desk, showing a small smile when he saw the other male he loved to mess with so much. He placed the books n the counter and ran his fingers through his blond hair."Hello again, Im here to finally return some books."He leaned against the counter, eying the other male a bit.

• "And it's about time to, you know," Daniel admonished Jakob, rolling his eyes as he took the books the young man had placed on the counter, and checked them in. "I do hope that you have the fee for the over-due books? One-hundred and twenty seven dollars?" He asked, staring at him severely. "Because I'm sure you know that you can't graduate if you haven't paid all of your fees, and the like," he added in a milder tone.

But when Jakob leaned against the counter, and eyed him, Daniel rolled his eyes. "Stop flirting - it's pointless," he said, voice tight again, just like the typical librarian. He stood up, and grabbed the three books that he had returned, and stepped out from the area that he had worked to replace the books to their proper shelves. No doubt there was some student who would be glad to finally see these books back on the shelves.

Jeez.

If it weren't for the fact that Jakob was one of the star players for the football teen, he probably would've been hazed and had the shit beaten out of him a long time ago. Then again, he was good looking, so maybe he wouldn't have. Daniel pressed his lips together, annoyed. Honestly. What was it with Jakob, though? What part of 'I'm not gay' did he not understand? Daniel made an irritated sound, placing one of the books back on the shelves.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"Pfft....." Jakob rolled his eyes, noticing the usual attitude the other male had. Jakob's jaw dropped when he heard how much it would cost for the books."No way......" He muttered and stared at the male. He watched as Daniel rejected Jakob's flirtatious mood, just as always.He sighed softly and angrily pulled his money out of his back pocket and counted through it. All he had was sixty bucks. He wouldn't be able to pay the full fee til tomorrow.

He sighed again and looked up at the librarian boy. The sight of the male shelving the books, took Jakob's mind off of the fees for a bit. Soon enough he was thinking with the brain in his pants and not on his shoulders. It wasn't often that he was so attracted to someone. Maybe it was the fact that he was playing hard to get. Thats what Jakob thought but the truth he seemed oblivious to.

"Look I only have sixty, I think I can pay the rest back tomorrow." Jakob leaned against the counter and watched the male doing his job. The glasses, the hair, the clothing that the male wore. All some how turned Jakob on in a strange way. He liked the thought of him being a strict librarian and some what conservative.

• "Yes, one hundred." Daniel turned back to take the money from the counter, counting it quickly. "Pay the rest tomorrow, or the fee will increase," he said, placing the money in the cashier. Turning back around, Daniel finished replacing the books, before shooting Jakob a harsh glance. "So? Why are you still here? Don't you have practice or something? And no - I'm not letting you take out any more books, or fall for your attempts to get into my pants."

The man's pale cheeks were a light pink - which always happened whenever he got embarassed or annoyed by the others attempt to flirt with him, and he sat back down at his seat to update the catalogue.

He had no idea why Jakob bothered to flirt with him - he could've had anyone else he liked, guy and girl alike. His conclusion was that Jakob liked a challenge, wanted someone who played hard to get so when he finally did get what he wanted, he could brag about it. 'Oh, look, I got the conservative but sexy librarian down on his knees sucking me off!' Yeah. And then of course, when he got what he wanted, he would leave and never. . .

Daniel grit his teeth. So not what he wanted to deal with.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jakob made a sad face and tried to use the puppy dog look."Why do you have to be so mean? Is it because you want me?" He toyed playfully and watched the boy do his job. He let out a soft sigh and bit his lower lip. Thinking of a few things he would want to do to Daniel right now.

Jakob's eye brow rose when the boy so blunted stated he thought Jakob wanted to get in his pants. Indeed Jakob did but he played it off like he didnt know what the male meant."Woah...wait I dont remember saying that to you...." He gave a suggestive smile and decided to toy with the male a bit." Unless that's what you want me to do..." He winked and chuckled softly eyeing the male a bit more. Stopping to stare at his crotch a few seconds longer before glancing back at his face.

Jakob noticed the boy's jaw clench, he smiled more delighted. Seeing that he was starting to get annoying and get under Daniel's skin. Jakob was a jerk and an ass hole sometimes but only to some extent. He wasnt always like that, just when he was trying to show off or something.

• Daniel clenched his jaw, and gave Jakob the best glare he could give. "Shut it. I'm. Not. Gay. Get that through your thick head!" He snapped, voice rising slightly, but then took several deep breaths and lowered his voice once more. "That puppy dog look won't work, Jakob. And I still expect the remaining forty-something dollars tomorrow." Daniel raised an eyebrow when the other man said that he didn't remember ever saying that to him.

"That's bullshit," Daniel scoffed, but the pale pink on his cheeks became a vibrant red, and he looked away, extremely embarassed. He looked away from Jakob, and suddenly felt the heat rise up in his body, and fidgeted in his seat, completely ignoring the look the man had blatantly given his crotch.

"Stop it, Jakob. I mean it," he said quietly. "I'm not interested in whatever game you're trying to play with me." He stood up again, glasses slipping off to the tip of his nose, face still red. "Now, please! Jakob, leave, unless you actually have something important to tell me, alright?"[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jakob rolled his eyes as he listened to the boy's rant. He sounded almost like a pmsing bitchy girl. He chuckled softly as he saw the blush and the agitation. He let out a soft sigh and slipped his hands into his pockets still staring at Daniel."I love it when you yell at me." Jakob winked and flicked his tongue at Daniel

He watched the boy stand up again and he smirked. As the boy's anger rose, Jakob's excitement climbed as well."I dont play games....." He scoffed, acting as if he was hurt by Daniels comment. He focused his attention on the boy's crotch again for a moment then his face and smiled. "Your cute when your angry....See ya tomorrow. Dont miss me to much." He winked again at the frustrated man.

He turned and headed to the door of the library. Whistling a random tune as he strolled past the book cases. He was in a bit of a peppier mood. He always was when ever he got a rise out of the sexy little librarian on campus.

• The librarian pursed his lips in agitation - was it possible for the man to be even more agitated than he already was? - when Jakob said that, and gave him that damned wink. It was absolutely. . .He flushed, but in anger this time. "That's ridiculous, and you know it. You play games all the time and - " Daniel found that he couldn't finish what he was saying when he heard that, saw the wink, and was gaping when the other man flounced away. Honestly, if anything, Jakob tended to act more like an irresponsible teenager than an adult in college. How. . .

Annoying.

Daniel sighed, and sat down again, working until it was time for closing, and he left, still upset over Jakob.

--

The next day, of course, Daniel was at his desk working, sipping some coffee in an attempt to ease the headache he currently had. Caffeine, would, hopefully, ease the pounding and allow him to focus on his work some more. And hopefully, the rest of Jakob's fee would be paid with only a few remarks and 'meaningful' glances. The man set his coffee down, and accessed the catalogue, seeing who still had overdue books. He really needed to send them a notice, to let them know. . .

The man rubbed a hand over his face. Jakob always managed to just. . .throw him off, made him feel awkward and confused and -

The man growled lowly. He certainly wasn't gay, and had given the other plenty indication of such. And oh, it was still too early in the morning to think about Jakob, and thank goodness no one else was here or he'd be snapping at them angrily right now.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jakob's day started off pretty lame and boring. The clases were boring and some few annoying people in each class hit on him. It was such a drag, he didnt take a liking to people throughing themselves at him all the time. He liked a challenge. The sexy little librarian was definitely a challenge. The time seemed to fly by in his last few classes. He was glad when they were over. He went back to his dorm and opened his wallet. He looked through it and sighed. He forgot to cash his pay check.

He headed off to the bank to get the money he needed. After about thirty minutes he arrived back at school and started off to the library. Jakob was outfitted in a pair of black basketball shorts and a black wife beater. The darker contrasts made his eyes blue eyes stand out along with his light blond hair. He strolled into the library and sighed softly as he looked around for his little 'friend'. He smirked when he spotted him in his usually area, behind his desk. "Hey there...." He walked towards Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom