Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nuclear Winter (Crunch x Blissy)

"It's been such a long time since I've seen vault dwellers. 10 years, give or take." Riker whistled, shaking her head as she looked up the elevator shaft. She waved her hand in a circle, gesturing her boys up the ladder. "Well, let's go. Don't hurt anyone unless they attack, of course. I really did just want to talk." The woman mumbled, rubbing at the back of her neck in faux-awkwardness.

As the raiders moved up the ladder, and only Sarah and Riker remained, the leader gestured the teen up the ladder. "Ladies first, my dear. I'm right behind you."

Sarah stood still and kept quiet, as her men were climbing up the stairs. She then proceeded to climb it herself, followed closely by Riker. When she reached the top floor, she saw the bandits pointing their guns to the rest of the Vault 141 survivors. They were all unarmed and surrendering. Most of them were women, and there were also children and elderly people.

"It's going to be alright" Sarah said to them, even though it sounded disturbingly ironic coming from someone who was literally covered in her father's blood. "Just.. just do what they say and it will all work out"

"Oh boy, look at that bounty!" Riker yelled, clapping her gloved hands together and pointing to the crowd of remaining vault dwellers. "First things first, let's get that elevator back on, or you'll go down the faster way." She said, pointing to the far window. "Starting from youngest and working my way up." She warned. "Get to it, one of you, fuck!"

The raider leader then turned, wrapping an arm around Sarah's throat and pulling her into a side-hug, though it held all the threatening aggression one would expect from a raider, the grip far too tight and the revolver's barrel 'lovingly' stroking Sarah's cheek. "Your Overseer is dead, and we'll be taking you somewhere much colder, dirtier, and deadlier where we may kill you anyways. I hope you like ghouls of the feral variety." Riker turned to look back at Sarah, blowing her a patronizing kiss.

Finally, she seemed to turn her head away, throwing Sarah forward to the others with a hard shove, waving her gun in the air and gesturing around vaguely. "Karim, Dolly, please- take a look around. See what we can bring home for now." Two raiders moved forward, looting the place.

Sarah stood still as there was pretty much nothing she could do in that situation. The few remaining survivors were absolutely not able to defend themselves with weapons, let alone fight back against an entire group of well armed bandits. She looked back at Riker in disgust as the bastard blew her a kiss.

The grunts looted the place and took everything they could carry. Meanwhile the Vault 141 survivors were rallied and grouped against a wall, rifles pointed at their heads in case they were going to try anything.

Sarah looked on as the men were looting her room. She gasped in horror as one of them picked what seemed to be some sort of secret diary of her. "No!" She said, as the man turned to face her with a disturbing smile on his face.

Riker let out a childish gasp, her eyes lighting up as her mouth dropped. "Oh my God, Karim, is that a diary?" For a moment there, the excitement in her voice almost made her sound like a normal woman instead of a sadistic murderer. "Vault Dwellers, take a gander at Sarah here while my handsome boy Karim over there reads her diary!" The raider leader yelled, her hands clapped down on Sarah's shoulders.

"I hope this is something good." Riker said to herself before looking over to the other raider that was searching the floor, Dolly. "Maybe she had a huge crush on one of those boys we just gunned down. That sound about right, Sarah? You ever dream of kissing one of those poor dead men in the elevator? You know, it's never too late- he might still be warm." She teased, letting out a laugh in Sarah's ear.

Sarah bit her tounge. There was another guy, pretty much the same age as her, and she was in love with him. He broke his hand a couple of weeks back and couldn't fight anymore. That's why he wasn't fighting with the rest of the he guards downstairs. The two looked at each other without saying anything but Ruler must had noticed something.

"Put it down, you bitch" she said "You have done enough!"

Back
Top Bottom