Mx Female Innocent Mistake Turns Affair (Current craving)

Brownman28

Super-Earth
Hi there I am looking for a female to play a certain RP that has peaked my interest lately. I am not a stickler for post length as long as you give me enough to work with. Also I do prefer to RP over Discord or email as I am more available through those.

The Plot
So the idea is that there are these two neighbour's, MC would be married in his early 30's and YC im open to you playing as you wish, YC could also be married, I'm open to hear your ideas. Now these 2 neighbors don't know each other all that much as its the "hey how was your day" a friendly wave type neighbour relationship, other then that there isn't anything there... yet.

There two houses are set up that from the side windows you can see pretty clearly in to the other master suite's, one morning MC happens to walk out from the shower and into his bedroom naked and gives YC quite the sight. Its all an innocent at first but YC may encourage a bit of showing off for her. Then the following day MC would find you looking out your window in hopes of another show and even give a show in return, this would go on for a couple days, our characters teasing each other with there bodies even playing for one another. After a couple days as they meet at the window YC waves MC over and this is where the affair starts. From there im open to how they both navigate through the affair. I would love to hear ideas on this.

I'm open minded when it comes to kinks that we can incorporate, feel free to throw out ideas. My hard no's are pain, gore, scat, bathroom play, basically the extreme things haha.

If you are interested shoot me a message and we can tall about how we can play this out, i do enjoy when my partner has ideas to offer that make this better and fun for both parties.

Back
Top Bottom