Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What games are you into now?

I tend to go through phases on the gaming front. Right now, on the video game front I've been in a bit of a horror mood probably because of a British Youtuber named Fooster. I just came off of almost an entire year of RPGs however. This has been a really good year for both genres in my opinion.

I've also been playing a boardgame called Sleeping Gods which is quite fun. It's a narrative game where you and the crew of your ship are lost in a mysterious ocean where, you guessed it, a big issue is some Sleeping Gods. The cover art is very Cthulhu-esque with tentacles rising up underneath a boat.

I've been dragged into the Valhalla DLC for Ragnarok and haven't been able to get out just yet! It's a lot of fun though.

Been trapped by Baldur's Gate 3. That goth half elf pussy got me questioning my loyalty to the Absolute!

Red Dead Redemption, both games, to be honest; love the story, and I'm a sucker for a good ending. Stardew Valley is my favourite game to relax on though~

I've been playing.. far.. far far too much cyberpunk 2077. It's honestly ruining my life lol. Wanting to give the tabletop a try now too.

Back
Top Bottom