Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Recruitment CLOSED [For now]. Thank you so much!

SweetPea

Even Sweet Peas get Salty
Hola, friends!

I'm looking for four seasoned TTRPG players who're looking for a more classic style of game. (A campaign focused on narrative, with smut as something to be enjoyed separately.)
Here's the details you'll need to consider:

• Everyone must be available to post at least once per day. If circumstances require you to skip a (few) days, you are to send me a private message. I need to only know when you will return. During this time, play will continue without you where possible, but important decisions will always be made as a group.
• I wish to partake in the fun by having a DMPC join the party on their journey. This character will stay out of the spotlight as much as possible, but is available as a romantic interest for the other players. The character also will only vote on decisions if a tie-breaker is required. (I will generally choose whatever would drive the plot forward in the way I like best)
For me to enjoy myself, I require the players to be willing to sometimes ask my for character to roll skill checks and the like. I just want to roll some dice, too :3
• The setting will be custom-made. I will speak to each player in private messages to create backstories for their characters.
• Player-Player romance is greatly encouraged, but sex scenes are to take place in private messages. The player initiating a sex scene will only say something simple along the lines of: "X and Y then walked off to have sex." or similar. Only if all players (including myself) decide to have some erotic fun together, will the sexy stuff take place in the main thread.
• Main thread will be In Character(IC) only. Out of Character(OoC) chatter will take place in a secondary thread. This thread will also contain all dice rolls.
Whether we roll our dice on an honor system, or if I will roll all dice, is up for debate. Feel free to give me your opinion on this.

Character creation:
• Level 4
• Starting wealth: Amount is directly tied to your backstory/selected background. You may buy any number of non-magical equipment before the game starts. You may also buy one Healing Potion.
• Starting Magic Items: None.
• Homebrew Races/Classes/Etc.: Only allowed on a case-by-case basis. Contact me.
• Banned Races/Classes/Etc.: All material published by WotC is allowed. Unearthed Arcana material counts as Homebrew.
• Banned Spells: Healing Spirit, Counterspell(Can only be used in combination with the Observant feat.)
• Does your race not exist? Talk to me and we can make stuff happen.
• Does your character concept require the rules to be bent for it to work? Talk to me. I can make stuff happen.
• Ability scores are rolled by me. I will give each player two sets of rolls to choose from. If you like neither option, you can use point buy/standard array.
• Hit points are rolled by me. Alternatively, you may take level average.
• Character creation must be completed by Thursday, October 17th 2019, 6PM Central European Time.

House Rules:
• There's some new spells I allow for use. Check them out here!
• Weapons are rebalanced. See attached document: Clicky
• Spells can be used for certain things not in their descriptions. Think outside the box and run your ideas by me!
• More lethal: Failed Death Saves are only purged after completing a long rest.
• More lethal: Critical Strikes are more powerful. Rather than rolling double dice, the attack deals maximum dice damage + normal damage. (Ex: A critical with a great axe would deal 12+1d12 damage)
• More lethal: Long rests restore hit points up to half a character's maximum.
• More realistic: Characters that are badly wounded will suffer lasting injuries.
• Surprise is reworked to make Assassin not trash. (Ask me directly.)
• Medium Armor Master Feat: Maximum bonus to AC from dexterity is 4.
• Lucky Feat: When used on a roll with disadvantage, you roll at disadvantage twice, rather than turning it into a 3-die mega-advantage.
• Weapon Master Feat: You gain a bonus to attack and damage rolls with the weapons you choose for this feat equal to half your proficiency bonus (rounded down).
• Durable Feat: On top of the standard bonuses, every time you take more than 1 point of damage, the amount of damage you take is reduced by 1.
• To be expanded where necessary.

Character Creation: Go here! ( please ;_; )

Last edited:
Wow, you guys! I hadn't expected there to be this much interest! I'll get a profile post ready as soon as a fourth person shows up!

As an aside, I would not mind you handling die rolls sweetpea. I feel it helps the flow of the game.

Thanks for applying, everyone.
For now, I'll give everyone a spot, just in case some people end up dropping out.
I will update the thread with a link to the related threads in a bit.
Thank you so much!

Please message me if you have time to discuss stuff!

Hi all! Please refrain from mentioning your character's class/race/etc until everyone has completed their characters! Don't worry about party composition, my character will fill blind spots if necessary.

It's still okay to discuss with your fellow players if you want to coordinate preexisting bonds between your characters, but keep it on the down-low! I don't want people to be influenced by what the others are playing too much.

Last edited:
currently one character is finished, and three more are hard being worked on. Keep at it, you guys :3

Whoo! I'm very excited. I think this is gonna be a really fun one, frens. :m

I'm so mad I rolled this for my DMPC in one try while I had to roll like twenty times for some of you guys to get even acceptable sets :mad:
It's so good I'm gonna cut some of the numbers down, probably >_>

Unrelated: Everyone's character design is basically locked in, so I will be starting to upload the characters to the character profiles thread :)

Fren, it's ok if a character has nice stats. We're one party working towards a single goal! o3o

I reduced their int to 6 and wisdom to 14. =3
[automerge]1570806698[/automerge]
Okay, the party composition is now locked.
A few people seemed to have no interest in communicating with me.
For now it looks like the party will be:

Freeko: Cleric
Ippo: Wizard
The Infamous Q: Sorcerer
Unknown Entity: Bard
Lady Rinne: Sorcerer
Me :D: Rogue/Fighter

If Mai Kupu decides she wants to play still, I'll see how I can accommodate.
East is out. They haven't responded to any of my messages.

Back
Top Bottom