Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden lust. (Me/Cerberus)

O l l i x x x x x

Super-Earth
If only, if only, her husband was home. Than this lovely wouldn't have to do this all alone. But she couldn't take it, her body had needs and she was going to fulfill them by herself. Luckily her son was suppose to be at a friend's house so she didn't have to worry about him walking in on her...right. Who would want to see their thirty-nine year old mother masturbating? I mean, yes, she was pretty minus a few scars. Even sexy, but it was her own flesh and blood.

One of her hands was between her legs, rubbing her clit roughly as a small vibrator was stuck inside her tight wet cunt moving around. Her rear in the air, with her head against the pillow as she moaned and panted loudly. Brows pulled together, mouth open and drooling. A light coat of sweat over her tan firm skin. Her long blond hair covering her face, some of it in between her large full lips. Her butt was round and firm, she had a firm tight body all around. And she was fairly small. But it was no doubt she was in good shape. She was after all; Malinda Smith, professional boxer, a jogger, and swimmer. Occasional model.

"Shoot, cant believe that I forgot it." Kazio, or Kaz as he sometimes called himself muttered to himself as he walked back inside of the luxurious home that his parents owner. Sure they were rich and had connections but he never saw himself as a high class. No. He was just any other 17 year old boy, loved fast cars, hot women and would always hang out with his friends and today was no different. He figured he wouldnt bother telling his mother that he had to come home to pick up his bag. He walked down the hall to his room which was besides his mothers room but stopped when he heard something.

Looking in Kaz saw his mother with her hand between her legs, her shapely ass stuck out in the air as she played with herself. He stood there abit before hormones started to kick in. His boner started to lead him over to his mothers room as he walked in, watching his sexy mother play with herself. sure people would say it was wrong but right now he wasn't thinking with his head..well not his brain at least.

Malinda was too entranced in playing with herself to notice the door squeak open and the foot steps that followed. All she could hear were her loud moans, whimpers and pants of pleasure. She even managed to pinch the little nub that was sticking out. Her wetness rolled down her inner thighs and down her legs onto the mattress. Her body jerked around and finally, with one loud moan, she climaxed. Her cum came leaking out of her pussy as her body collapsed on the bed. No doubt she had been playing with herself for a while now and had cum more than twice already.

Kaz watched his mother laying there on her bed playing with herself before he heard her groan out and start to cum. he noticed the vibe and grinned as he quietly moved up behind her and took the remote control of the vibrator and turned it up higher. He placed his hand in between her legs to keep her from having it come out. "So what the rumors say are true, often when you are home alone you'll play with yourself like some whore. Mother I'm ashamed I could think they would be false,but now since they are true..."

She was exhausted and was about ready to pull out the vibrator when it was turned up. She screamed, feeling the hand keeping it inside of her as he brows twitched and she moaned out, her body shaking and her slit becoming wetter than before. She heard his words and her eyes snapped open but she didn't want to look back and see his face. She could tell her son's voice from anyone elses. "S-stop it!" She moaned out. "D-don't say that! I'm not a w-whore!" she proclaimed, but she moaned out practically every word and her hips moved around as the vibrator twisted inside of her. She gasped and panted loudly.

Kaz laughed as he kept the vibe pressed deep within her. "Oh your not...You laying here, obviously for a good deal of time, ass out in the air for anyone to see and you say you arnt a slut? That can be debated." He just shook his head and gently rubbed his fingers against her as the vibe worked away on her. "You know there is much more out there. stuff you thought you had gotten rid of but there are things out there that I know. So you know what I am going to cut you a deal. You can agree to my terms of you being my slave or I tell Dad and everyone around here your secrets. hehe that should create some excitement around this dull place."

"You....You w-wouldn't!" She screamed out the words in pleasure and disbelief. She couldn't believe her own flesh and blood was asking this of her. Blackmailing her into doing whatever he wanted with her. But hearing his tone of voice as she shrieked into another orgasm made her believe his words were truthful. "Fine!" She screamed, "I'll do anything! J-just take it out already!" She tried reaching through her legs and pulling it out herself, but she couldn't reach it as her body wriggled around on the bed messing up the already messed up sheets.

Kaz watched his mother withering and moaning on the bed as he let the vibe whir away inside of her. Once he heard that she would agree he took the remote and turned it off and pulled it out of her. "All right mother, Since you will cooperate it will stay out secret.but know you will do everything I tell you to as long as it is physically possible. You will dress how I want you to. you are my Sexual Save, my pet, my fuck toy. Now clean yourself off and get dressed. something short and silky and revealing. for your legs nice pantyhose and come out and meet me in the living room." He looked at her and laughed before walking out.

She was relieved when he had turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of her. Hearing his odd requests, she gulped. This was going to be an interesting thing to explain to her husband. Why all the sudden she was dressing so slutty and appealing to the wondering eye. But when he walked out of the room laughing, that was her que to get up.

It took her maybe fifteen minutes to get cleaned up. She took a quick shower, dried her hair. And she had slide into some black panty hose and a short dress that stopped a little passed her ass, that clung to her nice toned curves and stooped down into her cleavage. Oh yeah, she looked damn hot. But she refused to wear shoes in her own house and she slide into the room he was in. She just looked at him with painful eyes and shook her head. She couldn't believe she was doing this.

Kaz looked at his mother and licked his lips as she walked into the living room. He moved over to her and walked around her observing her curves and smoking sexy body. He nodded and gave her rear a swat. "You look good but yet you are hesitant. Now perhaps I wasnt clear but you will do everything told of you without hesitation or resistance. Do I need to punish you?" He didn't give her enough time to answer his question. "Okay my pet. I want you to tell me about the dress. how it feels, looks and then how you'll please your master."

She looked at him and shifted her weight on her legs before nodding her head. This was so awkward, how did he expect her not to be hesitant? "It's nice and firm, it feels like a cool blanket against my skin that clings to me. I look slutty" She almost frowned at the word. "But that's what you wanted."

Kaz watched her and nodded his head before going over to the couch and sitting down on it. He looked at her and motioned for her to keep going. "Tell me my pet how will you please your master? How will you dress for him and what are your darkest fantasies, inquiring minds would love to know." He licked his lips as he sat back watching his mother. Kaz's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hey, No im afraid not. My mother wanted something of me so I'll have to deal with that."

This was just so frustrating! Would her husband even believe his son if he told him he saw his mother with other... Yes, yes he would. He had always been an incredibly jealous man. Why would he stop now? He'd probably beat the shit out of her, and him being a boxer like her, was not a good thing. But she could easily ruff up her son. I mean, she was the boxer and he wasn't. But as she opened her mouth to talk, he was on the phone talking about her to a friend. "Go to your friend's! I'm done talking with you!" She grumbled before stomping out of the room and into her work room. Work room being, the actual 'work room' she used to work out in. Oh yeah, hence that name, hah!

Kaz watched as she turned to leave the room and as she made it to the hallway Kaz set down his phone and threw his knife. it sailed past her and stuck into the door in front of her. "Where do you think you are going? DID I say you could go some where? I don't recall ever saying you could leave somewhere. NOW GET OVER HERE NOW!" He watched her and pulled out a second blade from his boot. He was an avid knife thrower and could hit anything he wanted to so having the blade land infront of her no no luck it was where he aimed.

Her eyes got wide and she stumbled back when she heard the loud, THUD! Malinda looked back at him with large scared eyes. He was actually threatening her! His own mother! But he had a weapon and she didn't. This put her at a big disadvantage. Hesitantly, she turned on her heels and walked back into the room. She stopped a few feet ouch of reach from him. She just stared at him for a while before she heard the whispering voice on the phone freaking out.

Kaz looked at her and shook his head before picking up the phone and calming down his friend. "sorry about that. You know how much I get a little pissed when I've got something going on and people walk out when I'm talking to them. Ya its okay just getting a little agitated, Look I'll talk to you and see you tomorrow okay, Ya why don't you come over. Nah it would be fine." He laughed and kept talking "Ya we could game and watch some movies and have snacks. It will be great, Okay see you tomorrow dude." As soon as he hung up the phone he looked at his mother and glared. "GET OVER HERE NOW, Kneel before me and beg your master for forgiveness."

Malinda was completely frightened of Kaz, her own son. His personality had shifted into someone she had never known for all these years. Now she was just finding that out.

She walked hesitantly over in front of him, dropped to her hands and knees and bent her head. Too frightened to look at his mischievous face as she began to silently sob. "Please! Please! Forgive me! I'm sorry! I'll never do it again!" She even leaned down and kissed the ground in front of his feet. She never rose her gaze to meet his.

Kaz watched his mother and sighed and shook his head as he walked behind her and gave her ass a swat. "How will you make it up to your master hmm?" He pulled her up and grabbed her hands and gripped her wrists behind her back and reached into his pocket and cuffed her hands behind her. Watching her reactions he ran his hands down along her sides. "now my pet how are you going to make it up to your master?" He licked his lips running a hand up along her legs.

Sher let out a loud yelp of surprise when he spanked her. And then she was on her feet with her hands cuffed behind her back. Her eyes were large with fear and shivers rippled through her body when he talked to her like they weren't related. "Anything! Just take these cuffs off! You don't need them!" She pleaded almost wanting to fall onto her butt.

Kaz looked at his mother pleading with him before he pushed her to the couch and made her fall onto it with her ass sticking out into the air. "Like what my pet?" He kept her pinned against the couch and ran a hand up along the back of her long shapely legs before stopping at the bottom of her dress. "What would you do to make it up and why should I take the cuffs off you?" He stood behind her as he kept running his hand up and down the back of her legs while he forced her hands behind her to feel his dick and stroke it. "Because from what I think my pet, those cuffs look good on you."

Back
Top Bottom