Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (Each bump is a new scene!) Hopefully your not afraid of the dark. (200+ gif(t)s inside!)

Daryll

Banned
Banished
Hello BMR! Welcome to my ‘ad’ thread. Why is it an ad thread? Because Its very broad, just kind of putting my profile/character out there rather than requesting ideas. Ideas in this thead are very barebones, I discuss them and make them more personal between us in the DMs. I have both animated and real life references for my character, so dont let the icon throw you off!

Let’s jump right into the juicy stuff, no?

Where do you roleplay?
I roleplay over Private Message, or on the Forums.

Whats your style of roleplay?
I play in third person, and around three paragraphs on average. You can play in whatever perspective you want, and whatever post length you are comfortable with!

Will you play multiple characters?
No, I only play Daryll. Sure there are NPCs in the roleplay, but other than that Daryll is my primary and only character.

Whats your preferred smut:story ratio?
Really fluctuates day-day and story-story. Modern settings tend to be more smut heavy, 60:40, whereas medieval, post-apocalyptic, and fantasy settings are usually 50:50 to 40:60

What’re your top kinks?
None of these are required!
Interracial
Big Breasts
Big Asses
Humor
Build-up/Teasing
Age Difference
Cheating/Adultery
More kinks can be found on my f-list (NSFW)

Now for the Ideas, these are very basic general ideas, nothing in-depth.

YC comes home for the summer between freshman and sophomore year of college. She's decided to transfer to a university she can commute to from her mothers house, she's homesick...Or so she believes thats the reason. When she arrives back home, her mother had gotten married, and didn't tell her daughter (the two have a rough relationship as it is.) and her new step-father opens the door. Daryll married her mother in two weeks of meeting each other, he was head over heels for her, or so he believed...The two immediately mentally are at odds, she dislikes him for taking place of her father, he doesn't like her because she doesn't like him, and argues with his wife. But physically, the two want one another they crave each others scent, taste, and touch They even begin to get powers the more they're together. That's why she was homesick, and thats why he married her mother. Not because of those reasons directly, but because their souls were linked to be together.

-Daryll owns a halloween store, and a customer comes in and needs help trying on costumes
-Daryll is black Santa! Coming down the chimney, who knows whats waiting on the other side of that fireplace?
-Thanksgiving is a very special time in America when everyone gets very generous. Daryll is a homeless man in the downtown part of the city. Who decides to be his angel?
-Darylls son/step-sons girlfriend is coming over for dinner, and shows up early. Her boyfriends upstairs playing fortnite, maybe she should help Daryll cook dinner?
-His daughter is having friends over for movie night, and he decides to join them. It seems their short a seat! Who gets to sit on his lap?
-Darylls brothers’ wife is a masseuse, and Daryll decides to use that free massage coupon she gave him for christmas!
-Daryll takes the bus/train to and from work everyday. Who could he meet on his commute?
-Darylls taking on a photography hobby and his neighbor offers, or he offers to pay her, to be his first model
-Daryll goes on his daily morning run and his neighbor/their daughter joins him.
-Daryll decides to help out his neighbor with her workout session
-Recently married, Daryll notices his step-daughter isnt very fond of him. Deciding he wants to bond with her, he takes her camping or out on his boat for a weekend.
-Daryll gets into a car accident, not his fault, with his daughter/step-daughter and she gets injured, or permanently injured, and he needs to help her out with day to day things.
-His daughter/step-daughter is trying out for for a sport and wants to get into shape, asking Daryll to help her workout.
-Daryll has recently taken up photography as a hobby, using his daughter/step-daughter as a model!
-Darylls a long-time inmate at a prison, and grows a liking for the new guard.
-Co-ed prisons, another way the state found a way to cut their budget. Maybe even a nudist prison?
-Daryll just became a vigilante/villain! Whose going to be a speed bump in his path?
-What would happen when you realize your neighbor likes to go out at odd hours of the night, would you follow him?
-Daryll moves into a nudist colony, who does he meet?
-Daryll loved going to these bars and watching his best friends older sister play. He loved the way her heavenly voice filled the bar, the way her eyes looked when she was having fun...and her tits. Tonight was the night he finally was going to ask her out!

That was, until the big bang happened all over again, and the two were transported into a field, and Daryllhad completely changed into some big hunky black man, with powers? Its like his favorite video game! And not to mention a Beefy and long cock. Maybe his cum is some sort of power enhancer aswell? Will they get home? Conquer a kingdom together? Or will they fuck in the field until they starve?
-Daryll just finally took over a neighboring kingdom, absorbing it to become apart of his own. He killed the previous king/queen and adopted their daughter. Why did he have to kill her parents?
-Daryll applies to be the newest royal guard for the Queen or Princess.
-Daryll is appointed as the new master of coin, granting him a seat in the council
-Daryll is a mute warrior in the forest and saves a damsel in distress!
If you’d like to see more, my f-list has a few more and a few more categories aswell!

Congrats on making it to the end! Heres 200+ NSFW interracial GIF(t)S! Feel free to send me a message, and include some of your favorites!

Last edited:
(NSFW) When he was hunting ghosts, ghouls, and vampires, he wasn’t sure why his niece wanted to join him. Then the after the hunt victory dinner happened!

(NSFW) After his car accident and temporarily not being able to walk, his Physical Therapist really had some unusual ideas to work on his Hips, making sure they have full Movement

(NSFW) Daryll loved going to these bars and watching his best friends older sister play. He loved the way her heavenly voice filled the bar, the way her eyes looked when she was having fun...and her tits. Tonight was the night he finally was going to ask her out!

That was, until the big bang happened all over again, and the two were transported into a field, and Daryllhad completely changed into some big hunky black man, with powers? Its like his favorite video game! And not to mention a Beefy and long cock. Maybe his cum is some sort of power enhancer aswell? Will they get home? Conquer a kingdom together? Or will they fuck in the field until they starve?

(NSFW) YC’s parents hired Daryll to be her personal trainer so she can make her schools cheerleading team!

(NSFW) Going on a cruise was okay, even with your step-daughter. But when it was originally your new wife for your honeymoon, and she gets incredibly sick and backs out, leaving you two to go on a couples cruise...Well things get heated.

Back
Top Bottom