Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB ~Black Tea and Black Magic~ Long and Short RolePlay Requests (Spooky Stories and Tantalizing Smut)

IronBetty

Meteorite
Hello Bluemoon! I'm Betty. I may tell you my real name sometime but for now I think my username is good enough. I am not exactly new to forum-roleplaying, though admittedly it has never been my specific go to. (I am more of a TTRP kinda gal.) That said I do try my best to mind things like spelling, syntax, and grammar. I am probably not the best pick if you are someone who rushes through your writing without checking for those sorts of things.

Generally I am pretty easy going and don't want to bog this thread down with too much in terms of rules or requirements. So my simple list is as follows:

1) No non-con of any kind. All Characters will be 17+
2) No scat/watersports/vore/gore in bedroom scenes.
3) Please put effort into your posts. Aim for at least 3 decent sized paragraphs. This isn't a hard and fast rule, I understand that sometimes the muse leaves the building for a while. However I find it hard to keep interest when I am consistently putting in effort and the other party isn't. If I do lose interest, I will let you know. I hope you extend the same courtesy.

I am looking to write lesbian stories mostly, though I can be convinced to go for MxF. My preference is to play the male character in such a setup though, unless you have an AMAZING idea. I like the thought of nonbinary characters, and I do like playing futa quite a lot--admittedly such stories tend to be mostly smut though. For those interested, I am generally more of a dominate, but can switch for the right idea or ask.

Ideas with * indicate a craving, preference, or additional details. Feel free to PM for details, additions, and interest checks! Pairings are generally MexYou. All of my longer ideas are super flexible and open for your input, in fact most won't really work 'as-is' and will require some creative energy from you. So please, DM away!

:heart:Kinks:heart::
Scissoring*
Squirting*
Cunnilingus*
Breast play
Facesitting
Light/medium bondage
Master/Pet
Virgin Characters*
Futa*
Double Penetration*
Creampies*
Lactation (magic milk)
Trans/nonbinary
Rubbing/frotting (particularly rubbing thighs/labia against cock)
And many more! Working on an F-list!

While I like to plan and talk out of character about our roleplays I do find endless messaging to be tedious and often unnecessary. The fun of roleplaying is the actual roleplay, and getting there is pretty much my goal. So with that in mind I thought I would create a checklist of things to include in your intro PM to me, simply so we can cut to the chase and get to the fun parts more quickly.
1) Your base idea/pairing/interest. If it is your own that it great, if it is an adaptation from this thread that is cool as well. Any low-effort "wanna rp" messages are pretty tedious though. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to roleplay.
2) Kinks and Limits. A link to an F-list counts, as well as a simple list of what you definitely want to include/exclude in our roleplay. Other things such as writing preferences and length requirements/expectations are also appreciated.
3) Use of images/face claims. I am agnostic on the practice myself. I can use real pictures or drawn, but I absolutely detest using anime style pictures in almost anything. The usage of face claims is not necessary though, and I have no problem actually, y'know, writing and weaving a description of my/our characters as we go. I do like to write and tend to be wordy anyway so really this is just about your personal preference. Also if you like to include other media like music, formatting, what-have-you it is good to tell me that in an intro PM.
4) Whether you want a short term smutty romp, a long term story, or something in the middle. (Particularly if it might not be 100% obvious when you first state your idea per #1.)

And really, that's it. Pretty simple. With that info I can work with you and we can figure out something that scratches both of our various itches!

1) Witch x Village Girl**
My character is an immortal witch, feared and secretly revered by a small forest hamlet. Your character is expelled from the village over a spat with the town leader. Lost in the wood, your character finds the witch's cottage and strikes a deal to keep shelter.

2) Goth x Geek*
My character is the classic spooky goth at an all-girls academy and a secret witch. Your character is the book smart teacher's pet. However, when the two are paired together as roommates at the start of the new year, the chances for magical mishap increase exponentially. (lots of ideas)

General pairings:
pirate x captive
amazon x princess*
demon x princess*
fey x human
futa x female***
priestess x acolyte
thief x nobility
witch x paladin
witch x witch hunter
Assassin x Mark
Heiress x Maid

1) Soft Darkness
My character is a war-caster of high rank within the treasure-rich empire. While she is highly decorated and often considered wise council to the Emperor, she shocks the court by demanding your character--the sister of His Majesty, as the final boon for her many years of service. You play the princess, a cultured but somewhat spoiled brat, who do to the circumstances must be stripped of rank and exit the castle to live with mine in an unheard of 'unholy' marriage. While the two were friends while the princess was growing up, the seemingly ageless sorceress never showed much affection or favor to the noble daughter. However the battle-scarred mage has many secrets, and many demons, some of whom continue to plague her.

2) Lost Girls*
Based slightly off of Peter Pan, my character is an Amazon-thief of the Neverland realm of dreams. Your character used to play with mine as a child, though now as a grown adult the memories are distant and have been written off as childhood pretend. However when your character goes through a bout of serious insomnia, she is shocked to discover mine rapping on her fourth-story apartment window ready to take her back to the dreamland. But the land is different now, and monsters and dark forces gather strength. Can your character regain her memories and help save the magical realm? And if she does, will she ever want to go back to the mundane world she was whisked away from?

3) Demons of Our Better Nature*
Your character finds a cursed tome at a used bookstore, thinking it is simply an interesting-looking antique. When flipping through the pages, she awakens my character--a powerful demon queen of hell. My character comes through the book-portal and is forced to serve yours do to the awkward and archaic rules of hell. While my character typically wants nothing more than to lead humanity into temptation and sin, and of course kill the bearer of her tome, your character has better ideas.

Fandoms
(I can play cannon or OC all characters will be aged appropriately)
--Final Fantasy 7
--Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
--Batman (I like to play Ivy or Harley, not SUPER knowledgeable about other characters)
--ASOIAF
--Steven Universe/Crystal Gems
--Horizon Zero Dawn
--The Last of Us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom