Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VyotteVylicious

I run with Wolves and walk with Lions.
Hello, many call me Vy and I’ve been in the roleplaying community for the past 9 years. I tend to enjoy novella length (1500 to 6000 word count) post as I think roleplay is like writing a collaborative novel together. Any fact about my style of writing is that I tend to write as multiple characters (usually more than 3) which means I do not have a “main” character which is very restricting to my creativity. My muses comes in all forms and colors, male and female, and of all sexual preferences. However, I will not write with those who only stick/focus on one character while the others are just background noises in the story. Sorry, I do not wish to waste your time because I will get bored and call off the roleplay because it will cease to hold my interest. No story only has two characters running the show.

Character development is my main forte while world-building is a must in my book. We can have a main plot and with the many characters we have, we can branch off to multiple subplots that keep the world turning. Still here? Cool, now to the plot!

Main Plot

Blood Elves and Humans are at war due to the humans wanting to invade their homeland and deforest their trees for survival purposes (building homes, fire, and whatnot) but the Blood Elves being who they are, sees it as an act of violence and threat against their kind. Politics, scheming, and action all shall be involved. It’s a general idea so that at any given time it can change based on your ideas as well.

Sub Plot

Or what I like to call it interior plot within the kingdoms...lol. My character is the daughter to one of the former king's consorts (my character isn't related to the former king) as he agreed to take both mother and child in. She grew up in the palace and befriended the crown prince (your character), but as they grew older their paths went different and the childhood friends they once were soon become strangers to each other.

I too have a map partially built for this roleplay idea and I was hoping for a partner who shares the same love for character development, world-building, and conflict between kingdoms and internal conflicts between characters. Of course, the idea would need more than two characters, so you are not limited to only playing the crown prince/new king. The world I am trying to build based on the roleplay deals with a multitude of racial species, so we are not limited to Blood Elves and Humans.

Okay here are the requirements:

• Please write more than 1 character (preferably 4 to 6 but it will depend on the story. Not negotiable with 1 character, sorry.)

• Please write with details and more than 3 paragraphs (length is negotiable but I will not accept less than 2 paragraphs. I know sometimes when there is a conversation between characters, post tends to be shorter.)

• Please be 21+

• I am looking for a long term partner. If you are not willing to be committed or think it is short term, please do not waste my time.

• Please be consistent with your posts (3 posts every 2 days. Negotiable.) I know we work and have other stuff to do in real life but please be considerate and communicate. Let me know if you can not post for a few days.

• Please do not come to me and ask for a different idea completely. I would love for you to bring your own ideas into the plot but to go from plot A to plot Z, I’d probably say no or not respond.

• Please bring your own ideas and do not just rely on me to plot the whole story, I want this to be a collaboration. If you rely on me to do all the plotting, I would drop the roleplay because I would end up bored.

• Please do not take this as a smut central story, it is not.

• I know I stated it was F4M but your real-life gender doesn’t bother me, just as long as you can write predominantly male characters.

Alright, now if you are interested please PM me and we can discuss it further from there. Do not be alarmed by the requirements as I tend to relax on some of them.

Back
Top Bottom