Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Let's write a trash anime harem together, shall we?

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
In the hottest new VR-MMO craze, people suddenly find out that they can no longer log out. What happens if you die in the game?
A man or a woman gets hit by a semi truck. Rather than the pearly gates of heaven or the fiery bowls of hell, they come across a... Character creation screen?
In a popular highschool, a few students find out that they have the power to save the world from a hidden, veiled threat.
A phone-app that purportedly lets you summon demons. Just who or what made this program? And why?

Hello folks! Recently, i've come into a small conundrum. I want to write more female characters! But, the problem is, most of my current writers write female only characters. Fxf isn't something of a huge turn on to me, at least - not without something really increidble or unique to it. Additionally, i'd like to write out a multitude of girls. I really wanna write something a bit different from what i usually do, so I feel writing out multiple, lovely ladies is something that i'd like to try out!

So, I turn to the masses of BMR in hopes that they can help me, help you, help me. I want to try my hand out at writing a harem. You know, that thing where you get to play one lucky guy/futa opposite multiple ladies. I'm probably going to deeply regret making this thread in an hour or so just due to this premise, but until I come to regret it, this is your chance to write out opposite the harem of your dreams! I'm sure we can sort out the details in PM, but if you read my other request threads you get a general idea of what i like.

I don't normally do this, but I want to at least vet people. So you'll have to PM me with your favorite Shin Megami Tensei Demon design in your PM title. This lets me know you've read this thread... Which I should probably develop more. Probably.

e2d.jpg

So I got a couple of good RP's about to start or still in discussion, but i'd like one or two more because i'm a fucking madlad who doesn't have self control. Specifically at the moment i'd like something with monster girls for me to play as. Also, bring me cute anime guy protagonists to play opposite of.

Back
Top Bottom