Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male [Discord] Who wants to get their ass fucked by a dominant alpha male?

J

Jungle Fruit Carnage

Discord: Jungle Fruit Carnage#4874 (Discord RP only)

If you're interested in putting together a roleplay add my Discord. I use Stephen James as the reference for Tristan, Google him, he's hot as fuck. Also this is more of a writing sample showing how I play the character than a suggestion for a specific set up. I'm open to all kinds of things.

You don't know how long this has been going on. Time has lost all sense of meaning. For hours on end you've been having your tight asshole and hot throat absolutely fucking destroyed by Tristan Rockefeller, New York's most notorious playboy. Tristan said he was going to show you what a real marathon fuck session was really like and goddamn if he hasn't been delivering tonight. It's nearly five in the morning and he's been nailing you like a bitch since early yesterday evening. Right now he's got your hands cuffed to the railing of his headboard and you're bent over on your knees facing the wall. Tristan is crouching behind your body with his huge hands on your hips and that massive twelve and a half inch cock is brutally thrusting in and out of your hole. Tristan extends one arm to grab your hair and then yanks your head to pull it so far back you're basically looking up at him as he looms over you and then says. "Open your fucking mouth, faggot," and then spits directly into it while thrusting his cock balls deep and then grinding his hips in circles to make that huge piece of alpha-meat swirl around inside of you.

"You're such a good little slut, baby," Tristan says in a voice that's a dangerous purr. If tones could have a taste this one would be like honey laced with venom. "My good little slut," he murmurs and places both of his hands around your neck and then starts to squeeze tightly to cut off your breath, which only makes your dick get even harder and desperately leak onto the sheets. The Rockefeller heir then slowly pulls his cock back until just the uncut head is inside of your ass and then he brutally shoves it forward so hard that it slams against your prostate with such violence that it forces you to immediately ejaculate and cum all over yourself like the dirty fucking whore that Tristan has turned you into. "That's right. Cum on my cock," Tristan says softly as he begins to grind inside your hole again, and right as you're about to pass out Tristan releases your throat to allow you to gasp for breath.

He then moves and leans over your body propping himself up with one arm so that his sweaty and muscled torso is pressed against your back. Tristan's lips ghost across your neck, up the side of your jawline, and then find the corner of your mouth which he gives a small kiss before pressing his lips fully to yours and sliding his tongue inside of your mouth. Tristan kisses you with a sensual and slow-burning passion - despite the fact you're a fuck toy, you're still his fuck toy and that's what matters. His hips start to thrust in and out of your ass at a more relaxed pace while he uses deliciously pleasurable rolling movements of his hips that have his muscular ass flexing. After a few minutes of kissing you and slow fucking you Tristan pulls back and says softly, "By the time I'm finished with you you're going to have no idea who you are anymore," and his emerald eyes flash. You'll know he's not just talking about by the time he's finished with you this night - but in general - because once Tristan Rockefeller walks into your life, you're never the same after he walks out of it.

Currently seeking: Long term RP's with multipara writers who play bottoms or switches and are capable of writing posts the size of this three paragraph writing sample. I play in third person but this style just worked better for the ad. Jocks, twinks, daddies, trashy dudes, alternative guys - all are welcome. I'm just not too into femininity. Also seeking writers with a moderately available schedule to play. Constant availability is certainly never required as we all have real lives but I'm definitely looking to write with people who have enough free time to maybe play at least once a week. Hit me up if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom