Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Femdom on Male

Membrane

Super-Earth
Greetings!

I’m not sure how much success this will have, since femdom or especially futadom on male is admittedly a bit of a niche within a niche, but I’ve had an itch for this lately and a couple of particular scenarios that I’d love to play with so I figure I’ll at least take a start up a small request thread to see what may come about of it. Also, please note that, while I am going to be listing a couple of potential ideas below which are cravings I’ve had off and on for a while, they are by no means the only roleplay ideas or scenarios which I’m open to exploring together. Other ideas are welcomed and I do love brainstorming with open minded writers.

As another note, the real life gender of my roleplay partners doesn’t really matter to me, so I have no problem with male players taking on feminine (female, futa or other) roles.

Now onto a few added notes before moving into describing some of what I’m hoping for.

- I keep getting messages asking for this lately, so to try and be more clear for anyone reading through this: I am not looking to play the dominant role in any of the below ideas. I play dominant in a majority of my games to a point of feeling creative burnout as a switch and I’m not looking for it in this thread.
- I prefer PM and threads for roleplay, but can be open to discord if I like the idea enough and that’s the only way a partner will write together.
- I’m flexible on post lengths but prefer partners who can handle an average of two-three paragraphs per response. Shorter posts sadly tend to lose my interest.
- Please have patience with my response times. There will be periods where I’m able to reply daily and others where it’ll take a few days for me to get out a post due to real life distractions.
- Again, real life gender doesn’t matter to me, so long as you can do a convincing job at playing your character.
- I lean toward smut over story, but do still enjoy a good mixture of both to give reason behind why the sexual stuff is happening.

Yes Kinks (not all are required)
Dirty Talk
Sex Toys
Pegging
Sexual Exhaustion
Edgihg
Cum Milking
Premature Ejaculafion
Light Bondage
Face Sitting
Interracial
Age Differences (within site rules)
Twisted Romances

No Kinks
Scat
Gore
Vore
Vomit
Amputation

Now onto a couple of rough idea suggestions. Again, I’m not limited to what’s listed below, but they are a few favorites that I’d love to explore together with any interested players.

Bully

This can take place either during school years or even sometime after graduation with the two of them working together in the same office building or whatever. Basically would involve a female school bully (maybe a tomboyish type or someone within the more popular social cliques, for example) who takes their bullying to a more perverse place when it comes to their treatment of a certain male classmate or former classmate turned coworker.

Revenge of the Nerd

Similar to the above, only with the female geek finally having enough of her current or former bully and decides on turning the tables. Maybe she finds some juicy blackmail or perhaps he’s a bit of a paper tiger when she does confront him? Either way, she has a lot of pent up annoyance towards him and she’s rather eager to let it out through various means now that she has him where she wants him.

Prison Warden

A very hentai inspired type of scenario, which would essentially focus around a female warden who has a rather unique way of dealing out punishment and discipline to certain inmates. Or perhaps she has to dish out such methods with some of her guards, especially if one of them has a criminal record of his own as part of his past and she’s not quite willing to let him forget it.

Monster Girls

Yeah, the old ‘adventurer loses to a monster girl and ends up being banged silly by her’ trope. Granted, it doesn’t need to follow that type of scenario, as I’m very open to exploring various other options for some human male on non-human female action. Perhaps he’s a member of royalty with a monster girl guard or soldier who is tired of his pompous attitude? Or vice versa, with him being her loyal warrior who ends up serving her in other ways. Or they could even be members of the same party, with things taking a rather unexpected turn in their professional relationship after some incident during their travels. Very open to brainstorming other ideas here.

Time Travel

Okay, this is a weird one, even compared to some of the ideas above. Basic idea is with a time traveler (could be a man of science or perhaps a lab worker/volunteer/etc) traveling to another era and ending up in a submissive relationship with a woman of that time. This could be something of a massive time jump, with him either ending up with a dominant cavewoman or within a future where women rule over males. Or it could be something of a smaller jump, such as going back to find out that a friend’s older relative (or even one of his own relative) was a rather kinky girl back in her youth.

Boss/Boss’s Daughter/Wife

A fairly simple enough premise with a woman in power (or related to someone in power) who wishes to use it for her own benefits with an employee who’s either dutifully loyal to the company or has perhaps been on thin ice lately and really needs to do what it takes to be on his employers (or their families) good side.

Secretary/Employee

The flip side of the above, with those under my characters employ managing to turn the tables on their boss or find out that he’s more bark then bite.

Officer and a Hood

‘Fuck the police’ taken to its literal sense, with either a female cop taking a special interest toward a troublemaker walking the streets or some female ‘lowlife’ managing to turn the tables on one of the boys in blue who messes with the wrong woman. Very flexible on the type of person the non-police officer character can be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom