Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dad’s Mysterious Business ( Shoes x XNarrated)

IfIWereInYourShoes

Super-Earth
Athena’s head was pressed against the slowly steaming glass of the cab she was in, completely surrounded by boxes that contained her whole life. She still couldn’t believe mom was gone... It was just a headache... then it got worse and worse then she was gone. Now she was going to be in the care of her father, she knew little about him aside from the fact that his name was Julius and he was black and owned some well off business of life coaching.

Wiping her eyes from the falling tears that had appeared briefly, she saw her homely district suddenly change into the affluent neighbourhoods of the streets where they give out the best candy on Halloween! It was worth the trek. Her dad lived here! No way. The taxi pulled up to a entrance where a stunning blonde was standing typing on her phone. Stepping out she opened the door for the cab driver to start unloading.

“ Hi, ummm I’m Athena. I’m Julius’s daughter...” she explained as the taxi driver started to unload about a dozen medium sized boxes. All haphazardly put together by her grandparents and herself, mainly books and clothes, some things of moms that she wanted to keep for herself. The tall blonde nodded and opened the door wider “ come on in, he’s just finishing something up” she turned on her heels and left Athena standing in the doorway “ Would you like some help? They look ever so heavy.... oh no it’s fine I can manage” Athena mocked as she dragged her suitcase inside leaving it in the hallway, kicking off her converses she sighed as she felt the cool wooden flooring on her bare feet. A habit picked from her mother, she loved feeling the change in flooring on her feet, it was exciting.

Putting down the last box she huffed out and called “Dad? “ she paused the word sounded so strange coming from her lips in the first time in...years. His house was extravagant and modern, like what you see n superhero films. “Where are you? This place is huge, I’m expecting Scrooge Mcduck to come swimming in on a bunch of gold coins” she chuckled as she ran a hand through her smooth red hair as she came to a large living room. Flopping down on one of the sofa’s she got out her phone and browsed.

Julius had a nice life, he was a ex athlete turned personal trainer to the rich(er) and famous, definitely had it perks. He was always on the red carpet, got to attend all the hottest parties in Los Angeles, and there was no end to the amount a booty he slayed on a daily basis, many of these girls, young, hot, and innocent just like Athena.

He watched her sit down and do what all teenagers do, get on her phone. It was strange having a 16 year old you never met before claim to be your daughter and now he is stuck with her. His whole house was wired with cameras for surveillance and for his own viewing pleasure, even the bedrooms and bathrooms. Julius, among other things was a filthy perverted fucker with a major kink for voyeurism!

“She’s beautiful Sir, you aren’t thinking about replacing me now are you—“ The beautiful blonde secretary comented, as the two watched the 16 year old scroll on her phone, the technology was so good on his surveillance system he could zoom in and see her screen...”Tinder...whats a girl her age doing on Tinder?” she asked him

“The same thing you were, looking for guidance, for attention, for someone to acknowledge her, to
give her purpose...Just like I gave you”

Julius gave Gracie a look, stern and authoritative, he didn’t even have to say a single word, she went right down to her knees, placed both arms behind her back, and put her mouth on his cock.

“Aaaaaaagggggghhhhh mmmmmm, thats right suck that cock like good little slut!” the same tall blonde with the pretty blonde who had just welcomed Athena into Julius’ home was now down on her knees getting fat cock crammed into her mouth! Holding back her hair into a pony tail he controlled the pace and depth of gorging his man meat into her voluptuous, soft, puffy silicone injected lips!

The entire house was wired with a intercom system as well, so he was able to speak to her from his office!

“Athena—Please forgive me for not personally welcoming you into my—your new home, I shall be finished with some business shortly...”

Last edited:
Athena twirled her red hair around her finger as she absentmindedly swiped at her screen, it was something to do. Even though the guys she was matching with were much older than her but she wanted that older maturity. Someone to hold her and love her, make her feel good. Simple needs but on a larger scale especially with the age difference. A white lie never hurt anyone and she was always honest with guys about her real age some didn’t mind but others were wholly against it.

Athena jumped as a voice rang through the house, her heart was going a mile a minute. How did he see her? Did he see her? Putting on her chest she calmed down a bit and spoke.

“ all right...i’ll see you soon I guess... whenever your ready..” she ran a hand through her hair sitting up she decided to try and at least find a room for herself, since she didn’t know how long her dad would be. Sticking her phone back into her pocket she headed to her pile of things.

Grabbing her suitcase she pulled it through the halls of the house trying to find a room, she passed a few open door and couldn’t help but notice the sounds of moaning, faint but still there. Curiosity got the better of her as she passed her dad’s office where the attractive blonde was having her throat fucked, it looked like she was loving every bit of it.

Oh my god! He was...oh no! She blushed furiously still in such disbelief seeing such a thing in such a open space, well the door was open and it is his house, it’s his business no matter how sexual it was. Heading hurriedly down the hall she finally found a room, more or less on the other side of the large house. Dumping her case she stuck on her big chunky headphones putting herself away from the... situation as she collected the rest of her boxes stacking them in her new room she sat on the bed and starting unpacking her books. Humming along to her music.

JULIUS was just about to cum, when he looked up and for a split second, swore that he saw Athena walking past his open office door. He was in such a state of ecstasy as his assistant Gracie engulfed his penis down her throat, the man wasn’t sure if he was envisioning things or not, but regardless he popped his load and as always Gracie cleaned him up, swallowing every drop and making sure she milked him for all he had, completely draining his balls!

A quick change of clothes was in order he felt, as she completely slobbered massive puddles of spit all over his pants. Just before Athena showed up he was planning on going for a run, so he decided to slip into some dryfit workout gear. A grey top with lime green accents, and reflective lettering that read Julius Juice™️; his patented liquid formula for pre and post work out. His clothes did that a great job of revealing his exceptionally toned arms, and the well endowed bulge between his legs.

Clearly the 16 year old was not aware of his presence as she hummed along, unpacking as he stood in the door way, with a mix of emotions, watching her move about the spacious room. Most of all, however was this feeling of resentment towards this absolute stranger who has entered his life and threatens to upset the balance of his busy, demanding, active, sex driven bachelor lifestyle. How was this supposed to work? His home was not set up to accommodate a child!

“Already she’s fucking up the sexual Feng Shui look at her!” he exclaimed to himself, as he watched her fiddle around. Her hips swayed and her voice was actually beautiful as she started to actually sing a bit. This room was already assigned, to a rather submissive kinky raven headed beauty named Porcelain Proctor aka Dolly; one of his prize mares who lives with him, but happens to be out on assignment. She is very territorial and will not like her space being tampered with.

Just then, Athena was about to open one of the drawers to put something away, and he quickly ran to snatch the headphones off her head, hoping to stop her in time, but it was too late; Athena had probably already seen the horse bit, horse hood, and horse tail anal plug that was laid out neatly in the spacious mahogany drawer...

“Hey! What the Hell do think your doing exactly,” he grabbed her by the arm, and brought her to the bed, forcing her to sit down “....I thought I told you to stay put on the couch—“ but then again maybe he was remiss because Gracie had distracted him while gagging on his cock “—I understand that this is new for us both, and certainly it will take some adjusting, but the most important rule I have in this House is No One Does Anything Without My Explicit Permission.“

He realized he might have hurt the girl, grabbing her with so much force and authority, but this was who he is

“I have strict rules, and they will be adhered to at all times, do you understand, and I did not give you permission to unpack in this room. So, now you will pack everything back up, take your stuff back down stairs and sit, in silence on the couch, like I had hoped you would. I neglected to clearly communicate this expectation, my apologies, but this is the last time I will tell you...” he released her arm, and softened his tone, even his gaze, and continued speaking in a smoother, more affectionate manner.

“Im going for a run, you may help yourself to the bathroom on the first floor by the study, marked with a Green threshold—and if you wish to snack on something before dinner, the left side of the refrigerator is also available to you, anything else please ask Gracie in my absence,” he handed her a brand new iPhone 11 “You will now use this phone, please hand over you old phone to Gracie once you are finished re-packing and moving your belongings back downstairs. When I return, we shall discuss the rules in full detail, and I will assign you a room, and we will have diner after...Do you understand?”

Athena squeaked as her arm was grabbed her mild distraction ripped away. She sat on the bed and listened as her dad explained that nothing happens without his permission. Her mind looking back to the drawer briefly thinking about the contents of the drawer. What was this place really.

" I'm really sorry, I wasn't sure how long you'd be and you didn't say anything. So I thought id find an empty room"

Looking over the new phone she was stunned at the gift knowing how much one of these cost she was sure to be careful of it.

"Thankyou for the phone... you didn't have too. Mine is still plodding along nicely. Oh.." she paused as she stood up " I'm not judging, what ever goes on here. It's your house after all. I'll try my best to follow your rules." She smiled as she gathered up the boxes into a pile.

Heading back downstairs she put her boxes somewhere out of the way.

It was a typical summer day in LA, a beautiful bright blue sky stretched out over miles and miles if beaches, a gentle breeze swayed through the palms trees, and the temperature read 89°! It was certainly a scorcher, but that didn’t stop Julius from getting a good 5 miles in around his neighborhood through the Hollywood hills, with some Hight Intensity Interval Training mixed in between laps!

His alarm hadn’t beeped yet, but Julius was already heading up the drive way, “Thats strange,” he looked down and surveyed the apple watch, “Appears I beat my own best time! Would’ya look at that! Julius was feeling great, that is until he went into the living room where he expected Athena to be waiting ad he instructed, but the girl was no where in sight, so he checked the kitchen and nothing.

“What the fuck Athena, how hard is it to follow
a simple rule, or clean up after yourself—“ the kitchen counter had remnants all over the granite, of whatever it was she helped herself too, and the dishes she were still sitting in the sink “I was only gone for am hour and 30 mins! Where could she have gone off too?” In the back of his hrad Julius hoped the red head was just in the restroom, so he went to see but nothing! He was beginning to regret this decision already, and it hasnt even been a day! “ Fucking great, I got at least 2 more years of this shit until legally I can kick her out!” Julius rolled his eyes and made his went to the surveillance room to see where she might be!

“And what about Gracie, she didnt send me a message saying that anything was off, where the Hell is she?” and thats when he remembered she had class on Friday! How could he forget? Athena was throwing off his game. “Lets see, where are you—“

Back
Top Bottom