Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GIF World Cup 2019(NSFW)

Hmmmm......well you certainly are very, very good at pleasing that much is clear. The last two examples are particularly pleasing! But they all have such potential.....

The first one the writing is flipped for some reason....need to find a mirror :p

Hmmmm......well you certainly are very, very good at pleasing that much is clear. The last two examples are particularly pleasing! But they all have such potential.....

The first one the writing is flipped for some reason....need to find a mirror :p
Potential Sir? Please tell me more?

Mmmmm, humiliation, slavery, leashes, worship of a master/mistress.......and that's just the first one :p

The second two.......secret sex slaves, public humiliation, punishment and intrigue! How did she get into that position, how long has she secretly been pretending to be free and what (or who) has she done to get those privileges and now that she's lost them what will he do to her....how many more does he have littered through the school....and I can't quiet read the last panels properly but there is certainly something about murder, wives and daughters...so many ideas!

Yes, certainly potential for more...does he get a cage to keep her in the classroom and let her out to teach, are the students allowed to teach her a lesson....

Heh, does he have a place to hook her collar under his desk for those ever so boring meetings!

Mmmmm, humiliation, slavery, leashes, worship of a master/mistress.......and that's just the first one :p

The second two.......secret sex slaves, public humiliation, punishment and intrigue! How did she get into that position, how long has she secretly been pretending to be free and what (or who) has she done to get those privileges and now that she's lost them what will he do to her....how many more does he have littered through the school....and I can't quiet read the last panels properly but there is certainly something about murder, wives and daughters...so many ideas!

Yes, certainly potential for more...does he get a cage to keep her in the classroom and let her out to teach, are the students allowed to teach her a lesson....

Heh, does he have a place to hook her collar under his desk for those ever so boring meetings!
Please Sir can we talk over PMs?

Ohhhhh myyyyy yyyyyeeeessss
19042706.gif

Sort of a guilty fantasy would be for my partner to hold me like this and whisper Frollo's words into my ear
tumblr_nsm02yVq8X1re793ao3_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom